Everyday Evie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thus became the life of Mr. and Mrs. Art Walthers three months later. I had been on the pill and stayed that way, we both felt my age was an issue concerning children. It would be many years before I started menopause and my libido dropped, he took it in stride. We did what we needed to do to make sure I was warmed up so to say and ready to go. In our later years we discovered the wonderfulness of KY when saliva and natural juices weren't enough.

The girls? Both are married to of all things, twin brothers. They'd met in their junior year of college on spring break and hit it off right away. With their schools being nearly five hundred miles apart they persevered and made it work. It was a double wedding and glorious day. Jerry showed up, by himself. I didn't ask and he didn't offer but I heard through the grapevine that he was divorced. The reason why is that she cheated on him. Took him to the cleaners, got primary custody of the kids and was living with a boy toy eleven years her junior. I smiled to myself.

Not only did it serve him right, but she would also end up losing the boy toy when he was tired of screwing an older woman with three kids that he didn't father. The girls don't live in town or even anywhere near us, they're almost 800 miles away. Art and I take lots of trips to be with them and our seven grandchildren now that we're retired. We're fortunate that they both live in the same city where their husbands have taken over the families three hardware stores. It means one destination to see all the grands instead of two.

I still wear pretty undies, although not all are boy shorts or bikini any longer, but they are still silk and in an array of colors. Art loves to watch me dress or undress, we still make love in the shower. Though not as often, Art says he's taking me to Alaska next spring for a few weeks. He still owns the land the cabin sat on, vandals burned it during a party of some sort. He says we're going to rent a camper when we get there and drive to his property where he says he's going to screw me into the mattress. I told him I was okay with that as long as I didn't have to squat in the woods, sleep on the ground or spend all day swatting black flies. I'd heard about those demonic creatures.

The next spring we spent 10 days on his land, hiking and fishing each day. The camper had an indoor toilet, cooking facilities, a comfy bed and a generator to keep the a/c or heat going. He made love to me on a mountain with goats watching and since the camper didn't have a shower we made love in a rapid flowing stream where we bathed. How he could keep an erection in that chilly water was beyond me, I didn't climax, but he did and that was good enough for me. Our last night in the camper we kept it rocking for over thirty minutes, which at our age was quite an accomplishment. He listed the property with a realtor before we left the area. It had sold a week after we got home.

These days? After Everyday Evie turned into Exciting Evie with the help of my lover, I have never gone back to baggy panties and stuffy bras. I occasionally wear the skimpy stuff that pleases him even with the stretch marks and saggy skin here or there. Our sex life has slowed as well, every two or three weeks we get it on marveling at how fifteen minutes at the age of 74 can leave us exhausted for an hour. Our first grandchild will graduate college in a month.

We're already making plans for some raunchy "hotel sex" after the graduation party.