Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her big toe slipped delicately inside, and Kaia cried out loudly, "Ooh! Gentle, Kitten! Fuck! You can... Use feet... For that!?"

It was news to the catgirl, too. She was just following her instincts, really. She would probably freak out if someone tried the same to her. Yet, her big toe was inside her girlfriend, and lightly rubbing up and down in the warmth and wet.

She bit the horn harder, growling.

Kaia shivered and grunted, and the catgirl was rewarded by a warm trickle around her foot. The liquid spilling across her toe before dripping out of the succubus, tickling Bubbles.

The triangular tail instantly snaked upwards and through a corner of Bubbles' underwear. Diving into her without ceremony, before unfolding and stroking at her walls. The neko moaned weakly around the horn in her mouth.

Kaia flipped her onto her back, dislodging her foot as the tail bore down from between the woman's legs and deeply into Bubbles' snatch. Her girlfriend pulling her horn away so that she could flick her forked tongue into Bubbles' mouth.

The quicksilver thing curled around her rough tongue, almost milking it as it moved and writhed in motions that only a succubus could make. The catgirl could feel herself frothing around the object pumping in and out of her, as Kaia put her hands on either shoulder, pinning her as she fucked her at a furious pace.

Bubbles caterwauled loudly into her girlfriend's mouth, reaching up and pawing at the woman's muscular back. Her knees spread wider, and her hips lifted, as she tried to get more of the thing flicking back and forth even as it dove down deeply. Tracing her insides from front to back.

Pale yellow eyes found bright red eyes, both of them hungry for each other. They stared into each other not with affection, but with an untamed lust. Not the intimacy of a soul exposed, but the demands of a primal need unmet.

The wings of the tail spread her tunnel, stretching her out, whilst at the same time rubbing back and forth against her more sensitive places. The catgirl found herself panting weakly, at the mercy and whims of her girlfriend.

Bubbles creamed herself, yelling as she did.

She collapsed panting against the floor, as she felt Kaia reluctantly slip out of her. Heard the dripping from the tail that had once again blown her mind.

Annoyingly, she was the one who was exhausted, not the succubus. Her girlfriend had managed to turn the tables on her, and she hadn't even noticed until the clarity started settling against her brain.

The neko dragged her succubus into a cuddle and gave a weak sigh, "Bubbles has something... To do."

"You're going to the thief." Kaia replied jealously.

She nodded tiredly, "And you're not interfering. Not unless you wanna have to sell house. And run away."

"Mmm... Running away with you..." The succubus considered it.

Bubbles shot her a glare, "That was not real option."

"I know, Kitten." Kaia purred and kissed her cheek, "It's okay. I have more work to do, anyways. Ingratiating myself into a new household is proving a little more difficult than I expected. At this rate, we may even have to think about a budget your fish."

The neko let out a whine, "Not her fish!"

---

%6%9%6%E%2%0%7%4%6%8%6%F%7%2%6%E%7%

---

%3%2%0%7%4%6%1%6%E%6%7%6%C%6%5%6%4%

---

On the small cliff that overlooked the poorest part of town, Bubbles found an impressive looking building. It was as large as a lord's mansion, and surrounded by as many visible guards. She was sure that there were just as many that she couldn't see.

The neko had seen it before, but she'd never dared to approach.

She felt like she was an idiot with a deathwish as she walked up to the old graystone building, with all of the guards sneering and eyeing her over as she did. All of them reviewing her not as a woman or a catgirl, but as a threat. All of them dismissing her, because they rightly understood she didn't stand a chance.

An elbow locked around her throat, and a knife protruded into her back. An angry growl came from behind, and she heard Ninaein's voice, "What do you think you're doing here, little kitty?"

"L-lookig for... Her." She whispered nervously.

Ninaein laughed, spinning her around and tossing aside a broken stick. The neko grinned and kissed her nose, "Sorry. She couldn't help herself. The Bubbles just looks so... Cute... When she's terrified. You reconsidered the job?"

"Sh-she considered that the Ninaein is... Coiner." Bubbles said slowly, "She can't... Afford... To have Coiner mad at her."

The neko sighed heavily, "Well. That sucks. She was hoping that Bubbles came around all on her own, not out of fear. Oh well. Hopefully she changes her mind, when we play together."

"We go inside?" Bubbles nodded at the building, "Explain scam?"

Ninaein chuckled, "If we went in, you wouldn't be coming out in less than eight pieces. She's not a Coiner. Don't worry about it. We can talk about the scam on the way to Rock Den. You ever played there, before?"

The neko gave a small nod as the two of them headed out, "Just once. She didn't much like it. Fairly sure that dealer was cheating her. And halforc guards are scary."

"They have a habit of taking fingers when you can't pay." Ninaein said idly, "The Bubbles was lucky to get out early. Only the dumb and the desperate play at the Den, usually."

Bubbles sighed, "So how is heist going to work?"

"She hired a tanukiki. Three, actually." Ninaein chuckled, "Heist is simple. Everyone who plays, today, wins. There will come a point when the Den catches on, and tries to make up their losses by cheating. Which is when Bubbles will call it out. Ninaein will protect her. Just keep eyes open for the cheat."

---

%2%C%0%A%7%5%6%E%7%4%6%9%6%C%2%0%6%

---

%C%6%F%7%6%6%5%2%0%7%4%7%2%7%5%6%5%

---

Bubbles always felt overwhelmed in a gambling den. The swirling scents of nervous and desperate patrons, concerned and paranoid staff, mixing in with smoke and candles looking to bury the stench of sweat, overlaid into a building that was dark and poorly lit by flickering candles, with no windows and only one visible exit, was more than enough to make any neko feel claustrophobic.

It suited the people running it, of course.

Poorly lit allowed them to hide the numbers and positioning of their guards. Let them hide away all the other doors to other rooms and back exits. Made it easier for a patron not to know if they were surrounded, or had no one nearby at all. Cutting a drunk's purse was easier, too.

However, Bubbles was neko. Which meant that she knew all eyes were on her as she slipped on the bottom step, arms pinwheeling for a moment before she slammed a foot down and managed to steady herself. She looked up with a sheepish grin, to the eyeroll of the guard.

Most catgirls had magic, which meant that they presented a little more difficulty for a place looking to cheat you out of your silver and copper. It was one of the reasons they tried to bury the smells, and not just neutralise them.

She flicked her eyes around the tables, looking for a space.

Bubbles hated card games. She liked stupid and simple games like knucklebones. She could never remember all the rules, which made it easier for other people to cheat her. But, this was what the Coiners wanted, and she was too scared of them to act out.

She slid up to a game of three, with a dealer.

"Sztuczka. Three round split, no shiny, except epics." The elf in the black and red uniform waved at the table, "Interested?"

Bubbles bit her lip, and then dug around in her grubby purse and pulled out two mud-stained cards. She had won them off Veron, when he'd tried to trick her into sleeping with him, once.

The neko put down the dog-eared treasures on the immaculately cleaned table and sat down nervously in the chair with a twitch of her tail. She smiled nervously at the other three players, "Do they mind if she cuts in?"

"Is that an epic neko priest?" One of them, human, said in awe.

She glanced at her cards, and wiped a little at the stain to reveal the card face, "She has two epics. This one isn't neko priest. She doesn't know anyone who got their hands on one of those. It's kitsune priestess. Other one is just monster hunter."

"Well, fuck me." He said, impressed, "I'd love a one-on-one, if you were willing to put either of those up."

He was a plant.

Bubbles was almost bored with how little effort Rock Den were putting into their cheating. Were things really that bad that they were looking to try and steal from a customer the moment they walked in the door? Not even giving her a taste of winning before robbing her blind?

The neko shrugged, "She doesn't mind, either way. She won these. Split or solo. She came to play."

The other two stood, one of them stretching their back, "Well, I've lost enough for one day. You two enjoy the table. Too hot for me."

Bubbles fiddled with her treasures, thinking, and then nodded, "She wagers her kitsune priestess. What does he have to offer?"

The man slid a crisp, clean, and new card onto the table. A counterfeit white salamander, so fresh from the artist's work table that Bubbles could smell the fumes coming off it. "This do?"

She rubbed at her nose in irritation, "Not really."

He blinked, and then smiled broadly, "Ah, ya got me. How about this one, then?"

He replaced the fake with a card yellowed at the edges with age. It depicted a roaring salamander on a distant mountain, as a forest burned in the foreground. Sztuczka might not be a game that Bubbles enjoyed, but even she knew the worth of the cards.

"Irrlichdan." She breathed nervously.

The card she had offered was worth maybe half a silver tile to the right collector. The card he'd put down, by comparison, had a value of no less than a couple clippings of platinum. She could feed herself for a month if she managed to sell that one.

He raised an eyebrow, "Well?"

"He's overconfident." She snarled and glared at the dealer, "Lay them."

The problem with playing a game like this one, however, was that Bubbles really didn't remember all of the rules. It didn't matter how insulted or determined she was feeling.

He didn't cheat, as far as she could tell, in their first round. He simply trounced her. She walked into three of his traps, and then her line of defence was gone. He curbstomped her with Irrlichdan's storm summon, just to prove she never had a chance.

Bubbles rubbed at her shoulders nervously as they entered into the second round. If she didn't win, here, she actually would be forced to give up one of her own treasures. Why had she let him talk her into this?

She wished she had the senses of a succubus. She couldn't tell what he was thinking. All she knew was that he smelled confident, and the dealer smelled like pity.

If she tried to build a protection against the storm summon, then she'd be vulnerable to any kind of short range attack. However, if she went charging in, his traps would probably eliminate her, just like before.

The neko's tail dropped her ears flattened, as she focused on the cards. She bit her lip nervously, tasting her own blood as a fang went right in. She mulled over the play for a little while as the human tried not to laugh at her.

She blinked after a moment, and then put one of her cards facedown, "Deploy trap as her bonus. For action... She plays the priestess. Uses epic's body jump to possess Irrlichdan."

"Black salamander." He sighed, "Possession results in instant rage. Storm summon. Goodbye."

She flipped her card face-up, "Monster hunter. Epic ability. Any raging exotic immediately takes half damaged and is dazed."

"Oh, fuck." He said in surprise, "Should have seen that coming."

Bubbles clapped excitedly, "Kitsune is priestess. Divine. If her action is interrupted, but a trap succeeds, then she gets second chance. Dazed salamander not able to cast defence. Irrlichdan possessed."

The man grunted weakly, "Damn it."

"Kitsune's turn over, but possessed character gets own turn." Bubbles said quickly.

He nodded, "True, but only at half strength, for the first three turns."

The neko shrugged, "And? She targets his traps. Storm summon."

"Fuuuuuck!" He complained as the dealer swept aside the cards. The neko didn't get to see what they were, which could give him an advantage if he happened to have any necromantic cards. If she gave him a chance to play them, that was.

She tapped her frontline card, "Cavalry. She targets his archers."

The round only lasted a dozen more turns. She had obliterated the strategy he had chosen. The only way he could have won, was if he cheated. Surprisingly enough, he didn't attempt it. Which annoyed her. Bubbles wanted out of the stinky building.

"One win each." The human mused, "Interested in... Upping the stakes?"

She bit her tongue sharply to stop from whining in fear, as the real world trap was deployed. She'd walked right into that one. The neko tried to sound confident, "W-What did he have in mind?"

"I'll give you my epic, and a gold tile." He put the square down loudly, and then grinned up at her, "You give me your kitsune... And entertain a friend of mine in one of the curtained rooms. Just a kiss."

A blowjob. What was it with fucking assholes and wanting to fuck her? She'd barely lost her v-tile! Just because she was a motherfucking catgirl did not mean that her entire world was made up of going around jumping on any cock the moment it presented itself to her!

She looked at him with a sneer, "No. Trash."

"It's real gold..." He tapped the tile, and smirking. The lie wafted off him in amusement. There was no way that he was actually offering her real gold. She didn't have to be an alchemist to know that one.

Unfortunately, calling him on cheating was pointless. The goal was to call the house out, not a planted player. She had to prove the dealer was in on it, somehow. Except, so far, they hadn't dealt a single bad hand. It was fair and honest, as far as Bubbles could tell.

The stink of a doggirl caught her attention, and she remembered what Ninaein had said. There were three tanukikis in the room, focusing all of their technically-not-magic on bending luck in favour of all of the players. And if she did lose, she could always just try and make a run for it. The Coiners weren't going to let the Den survive today, so debts didn't really matter.

"Silver, too." She sniffed at the air, "And she isn't sleeping with anyone. She has standards."

"Done."

Bubbles lost the next round.

He used a mirage trap card to put his epic somewhere different, and so her attacks failed, her strategy failed, and he wiped her out in less than a couple dozen turns. Just completely wiped the floor with her.

As her bottom lip started to quiver, and she played the images backwards through her mind, she couldn't find the cheat. Nothing at all. She couldn't see the dealer making any kind of signal, couldn't see anything that was too lucky or didn't make sense.

He was simply a better player than she was.

Bubbles burst into loud tears. Sniffling as snot spilled from her nose and mixed with the salt water that came flooding down. She grabbed both her cards, hugging them to her chest and shaking her head as she warbled in fear, not understanding.

The dealer flicked a hand, and a nearby halforc with pale green skin walked out of the shadows. He planted his hands on both of her shoulders and leaned down, speaking gruffly in her nekomimi, "No one likes a debtor, cat."

The neko imagined backflipping and running. She imagined it, because she wasn't capable of it. She'd end up doing the splits, and getting caught trying to run was infinitely worse than what they were going to force on her.

"You picking on my girl, Simon?" A voice dripping with hatred spoke loudly.

The dealer, the human, and the halforc all jerked in surprise as they saw the neko who was suddenly sitting on the edge of the playing table. Bubbles fell forwards, grabbing at Ninaein's legs and crying into them, "Sh-she tried! B-but they didn't! Th-they didn't! The N-ninaein said, but they didn't!"

"Of course, not." The woman laughed and ruffled the top of her head, "Bubbles was a distraction. Sorry, Nina used her, again. Whilst you were busy being you, they couldn't see her. Thought that Ninaein was just a reflection of Bubbles, because she had rubbed herself all over her, and Bubbles was feeling nervous. They figured Nina was just an echo. Which is why the vault is now empty."

The halforc grunted, "You'll never make it out alive, cat!"

"Oh, honey." Ninaein laughed, "Rock Den is broke. The gold is already elsewhere. Tucked away by the guild. Which really only leaves the debt that the den owes the guild. So she'll be walking out with her girl, unharmed. Or the guild will be burning this shithole down with you inside it. You can be unpaid, and live, or you can be blacklisted."

Bubbles swallowed nervously, and the guard sighed heavily, "You bitch. You won't get away with this."

The neko slid off the table and lifted her upright, planting a kiss on Bubbles' surprised mouth, before laughing, "She already has, Simon. See you around."

---

%2%0%6%2%6%C%6%F%6%F%6%D%6%5%6%4%2%E%

---

"You used her! She was fucking scared, bitchcat!" Bubbles warbled, trying not to cry as they walked along.

Ninaein held her hand, laughing lightly, leading her through a city park. "It isn't fun without a little bit if fear, kitten. She had others watching over her kitten, the entire time. Though, she was surprised that Bubbles played sztuczka. She would have thought five-to-ace would have been more her pace."

She hissed angrily, "She thought she was gonna get fucked!"

"Well, hopefully, she still is." Ninaein said to her with a half-shy smile, "Not just getting reward from nearby... She... She meant what she said to Simon. She likes the Bubbles. They're cute. She wants them to be her girl."

Bubbles sighed heavily, "Already got succubus and human. Is the Ninaein really one to accept that? She likes to fuck with Bubbles, and show off that she owns her. Not share."

The neko laughed, and kissed her cheek, "Kitten, she's been stalking her. Ever since she met her, Nina's cycle has been all fucked. Doesn't matter how much she gets off. Doesn't matter with what. All she can think about is kissing the Bubbles with a vine inside her. She wants Bubbles."

She shuddered fearfully.

Ninaein drew her into a clearing, where two men were standing beside a waiting chest. One of them waved idly and opened it, revealing not just platinum tiles, but platinum bars. Bubbles had never even seen a copper bar before, in her life.

"Two each." One said to the other, "Boss is impressed with you, Ninaein. He likes the cat. Wanted to extend an invitation."

The thief laughed and ruffled Bubble's golden hair, "This one, Kilroy? Nah. She's not one of us. She's just Ninaein's good luck charm."

Bubbles took the two heavy metal objects offered to her. She held them limply in her arms, not sure where to put the fist-sized things. The ingots would rip a hole in her purse, and there was no chance that her bra was up to the task of carrying that much weight.

Ninaein waved hers off, "Toss 'em in the vault at the overcut, for her, would you? She and Bubbles have a few things to talk over, first."

"Sure. See you, thiefcat." The men waved as Ninaein dragged her through the trees to another clearing.

The two of them sat down, and Bubbles glumly banged her ingots together, liking the way that they almost seemed to sing. She could imagine a lute with platinum threads. The sound would be unique, a high but pleasant pitch.

"You owe her a song."

The neko glared at her, "She's never letting go of Bubbles, is she? She only went along with this because she's scared of-"

Ninaein's mouth met hers. The neko kissing her gently, hesitantly. The rough tongue barely reaching to the edge of her teeth, running over the tops of them as Ninaein held her wrists limply around her neck.