Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman leaned back, smiling sadly, and her golden eyes furtively looking across Bubbles' face for a hint. "She... She's obsessed with her. Always. Can't imagine anyone hurting her, not ever. She'll share her. Anything. Just... Let Nina stay. Please. Let her stay by her side."

"Stalker." Bubbles tried to sound angry, but it was difficult when she'd forgotten how to breathe.

Ninaein shrugged weakly, "She never said it was healthy relationship... But she can't live without her Bubbles. Call her Nina. She gives her name. Reject, or not. Nina will always protect her Bubbles. In secret, if she is rejected. But... But... She needs her Bubbles. Please."

"Nina..." Bubbles whispered in surprise at the honesty. What she could see in the other woman's eyes was a touch of crazy, but there was far more fear there than anything else. The catgirl hadn't expected that the thief was afraid of much. Certainly not herself.

Between them, the one with the power, wasn't the Coiner.

"You... Want to live with Bubbles?"

"Ye-es." Nina's voice cracked.

The blonde considered it. This could be another trap. She didn't really seem to have the skills to tell when Ninaein was lying to her, and just planning to use her. However, when the ivyk had pushed them together, the other catgirl had seemed genuinely disappointed that Bubbles had stopped things.

Ninaein had got flustered, and lost control.

That was what the hard and confident thief was. A hard and dishonest shell wrapped around a sensitive and fearful woman. One that had never loved before, or been loved. Raised in a criminal syndicate whose corruption had penetrated almost every level of society.

Of course Ninaein would feel the need to use her. She was confessing her love to her, by providing her with the opportunity to turn a profit. That's all the world was, to Nina. Opportunity, exploitation, success and failure. The world was a twisted mess of tricks and financial transactions, where the one with the better strategy won.

Bubbles was a trap card, to her, and she didn't know how to handle it.

"Kaia is going to be so pissed." Bubbles giggled, and pushed Nina down onto the soft grass, "She's not saying, yes. But she's not saying no, either."

Ninaein's hand cupped her cheek, "Sh-she loves her."

"She's still not saying, yes." Bubbles gave a small pout, followed by a quick kiss, "But Nina brought her to forest for reason?"

The thiefcat flipped them over excitedly and instantly shimmied down, hooking her underwear with one claw. The woman's tongue found Bubbles' slit even as she was still drawing them away.

She yowled in surprise, the rough tongue dragging at her folds, as Nina enthusiastically licked her. The tongue flicking in and out like Bubbles was a bottle of milk and Nina was a kitten.

A nearby flock of birds took flight at the sound, and the other neko began to purr deeply. Ninaein expressing herself shamelessly as she kissed between Bubbles' legs. The under wear finally came off her ankles, and Nina grabbed her butt. The woman pushed her face in hungrily, and spread her legs apart. "Mine."

"Noooo." Bubbles moaned, "N-not... Hers."

"Mine." Nina growled, nuzzling her nose and whiskers into Bubbles' hood, "All mine."

The blonde bit her lip, tasting the earlier bite, and moaned, "Can't... Argue... Whilst..."

"Mine!" Ninaein snarled, "Give it to her! Make her taste it! Fucking give it to her!"

"Not yours!" Bubbles shivered, feeling the demanded orgasm approaching. "Has to... Share!"

Ninaein slid a finger inside, and deftly found the neko's spot. Bubbles' eyes rolled back and her hips lifted. The woman didn't pause either tongue or hand for a single second. Pushing her headlong into her critical moment, "She loves her Bubbles!"

"Fu-uck!" The neko squealed as she came.

She froze up, muscles taut, as it surged through her in waves. Hands ripping at the grass, and legs quivering like lute strings. The woman gasped and moaned, before just as suddenly collapsing breathlessly to the ground.

Ninaein squirmed along her and planted a juicy kiss on her mouth, "Mine."

"Has... To share." Bubbles groaned, exhausted.

The neko shrugged and lay down on top of her, idly batting at one of her sensitive breasts, "Mmm. Nina gets that. She also doesn't care. She loves her Bubbles. Heart and soul. Speaking of... You still owe her, song."

Bubbles groaned tiredly, wondering just what she'd got herself into, this time.