Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 05

Story Info
The catgirl and the thief.
7.6k words
4.84
3.6k
9

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,839 Followers

Author's Note: Ninaein is from Ch 2, if you skipped over that one.

---

%4%9%6%E%2%0%6%D%6%5%7%2%6%3%7%9%2%

---

%7%7%3%2%0%7%3%7%7%6%5%6%5%7%4%2%0%

---

Kaia had told Bubbles that she'd taken her clothes to be laundered. What the neko hadn't realised is that her succubus had cleaned up the whole damn attic, too. She'd been feeling like wearing her dice earrings that Jackie had made for her... But the entire room was empty. Not a single thing left behind.

The catgirl's mouth dropped into an angry frown as she thought about how the clingy woman was trying to force her to move in, and had stolen Bubbles' most prized possessions. She was going to... Actually, Bubbles didn't know what she was going to do.

Everything she could think of was just going to make the damn succubus excited. It was no fair that Bubbles wasn't able to punish her.

The only thing that Bubbles could see was the piece of sugarloaf that the baker tossed her way. Except, because she'd been gone, it looked like a rat or something had nibbled on it.

She knelt down next to it, poking at it and generally feeling sorry for herself.

She knew she was being a selfish brat. She had gone from a virgin street kitty who had to save weeks to get a decent fish, to a woman with multiple partners, and enough gold she could splurge every now and then. From nothing, to the comfortable life.

She had no reason at all to be acting so down. Even if her treasures had been moved, Kaia wouldn't have got rid of them. She loved her too much for that. They were probably just getting cleaned, or waiting for her in that big house in the middle of the city.

It had been a couple days since her date with Edric. She'd spent most of it lazing around the house, getting overfed by Kaia whenever she came home, and getting more than her fair share of tail as well.

Her tailor had promised to come around on the weekend, and she'd already planned what she wanted to do with him. However, that was a little ways off and she'd had enough of being lazy and spoiled.

Bubbles nodded to herself and stood up.

It was past time that she hit the arena.

---

%6%5%6%D%6%2%7%2%6%1%6%3%6%5%2%C%0%

---

%A%6%2%7%9%2%0%6%4%7%9%6%9%6%E%6%7%

---

One copper piece could let you watch a couple of fighters duke it out, magic free. Three pieces was the minimum bet when trying to pick a winning side, with a payout of five. Not a bad way to earn some cash if you know who was rigged to win, decent way to lose if you didn't. And going big was a great way to end up knifed in an alley.

Two copper pieces was enough to get you into the training space beneath the arena, where Bubbles now found herself.

She'd dressed for the experience, a heavy cloth mask with a pouch of golden pothos strapped across her face. The heart-shaped leaves, streaked with yellow, her best bet at neutralising the stench of sweaty fighters and other people who just came to try and maintain fitness.

She'd kept her new dress. It was designed for free movement, after all. However, she'd swapped out her bra for something a bit tighter, with a bit less boning in it. That had only taken her a couple rounds of a rigged game of knucklebones on the street corner. Though, they had caught her, and she'd had to run.

Bubbles giggled at the memory, as she stepped into the back line of the group as the trainer for the day continued the routine.

The tauran woman clapped her hands in a beat, the tiny silver ring through her nose bouncing as she squatted, "And crush that skull between your thighs! Crush that skull between your thighs!"

Her blonde ponytail became a snake, flipping and dancing up and down as the neko easily joined in. The hardest part about it for Bubbles was keeping her balance, but the actual strength part, not so much. She spent her days running, after all.

"Sweat is magic! Cast those spells!" The tauran shouted enthusiastically, "Lets change it up! Pump some lightning! Do it with me, now!"

They shifted to stepping up and down off a small rock, pumping their fists in a rhythm-driven uppercut. Bubbles almost immediately twisted her ankle, but ignored the pain and kept it up. She'd paid good money for a decent workout, and that was what she was going to get.

"Charge and cast, charge and cast!" The woman shouted, as one of her other clients fell to the side, keeling over and groaning. A nearby gladiator buried his axe in his target, before walking over and dragging the exhausted newcomer out of the way so they wouldn't get trampled.

The stabbing pain lanced through her ankle, and the neko bit her lip as her eyes watered, but she continued all the same. She was not so weak that she always had to be saved by someone else. She wasn't going to be Kaia's damsel in distress. She refused.

On some level, Bubbles knew it wasn't being tough or clever to keep pushing. Her ankle was going to swell up, and she wouldn't be able to walk. However, she was neko. Healing from a little twisted ankle was just going to take a bit of a laze in the sunshine.

Another client collapsed. Tourist idiots who got overheated, not understanding the brutality of an arena workout. It wasn't just the pace or exercises that was hard. The entire place was boiling with the proximity of so many people pushing themselves to their limits. It was like sprinting around in a sauna.

The neko shoved the grass straw from her drink through the bottom of her mask, getting an ugly stink of sweaty taurans and humans. She gagged and barely managed to sip at her water, before locking her mask back down and pushing on it so she could take a decent whiff of her flowers.

"Nekos! Double-time!" The tauran yelled, pointing at Bubbles, and another woman a couple rows in front of her.

Bubbles rolled her eyes and tried to increase her pace. The other catgirl apparently wanted to show off. They flipped lightly onto their palms and continued the stepping motion, bobbing themselves up and down as they did it.

That one was wearing leather, so she might be an actual arena competitor. Or she was just insane. There was plenty of crazy floating around in the nekan bloodlines. Especially when it came to warriors.

She'd met a hooktooth, once. Just the once. She could remember how the asshole had snapped his fingers and sent a tauran flying across the dancefloor. As if that was going to result in anything but a beserker rage. Especially when both of them were drunk.

Of course, being drunk, there was only one way it ended. Tauran women saw picking a fight and flirting as the same thing. And there was no bouncer in the world willing to interrupt a tauran woman whilst she was rutting.

"Blondie, you call that picking up the pace?" The trainer yelled as another human collapsed.

Bubbles held up both her rude fingers, and kept to her chosen pace. She might be little more than a kitten at times, but her ankle hurt, and she wasn't going to be a little bitch for someone she was paying. Maybe if the coins were swapping hands the other way.

The other neko turned around, still moving up and down, but now doing it backwards. Through the legs of exhausted men and women, Bubbles saw a familiar face dragging long black hair. She flinched and cringed.

The woman walked over to her, and then flipped upright, and began doing the exercise beside her. "Long time, little see, kitten."

Bubbles' bottom lip trembled, "Nin-Ninaein."

"She's sorry about last time." The neko said affectionately and brushed a strand of hair that had escaped the ponytail backwards, "Ninaein was in heat. She becomes... Very nasty bitch."

The neko flicked her head away, and mumbled, "Fucking bad first time."

"Ninaein was curious. She learned a lot about what we found in the vase." The neko said as if she was discussing the weather and not how the two of them had nearly ended up inside each other, surrounded by vines. "It was called an ivyk. And its pollen is... Bad for nekos. They used to live in our homeland. Hookteeth hunted them down. Stop them making us lose control."

Bubbles nodded, trying to ignore the conversation.

Ninaein gave a tiny purr, "Bubbles already knew?"

"Her monster called T'or. He's jerkface for fucking Bubbles with fucking thorns. On her first time!" She complained, causing several of the clients to look at the two in shock.

Ninaein gave a snarl that sent the prying eyes away, and then purred and nuzzled into Bubbles' cheek. "Shit. She's sorry that was Bubbles' first. She should make it up to her. Kinda her fault that Bubbles got involved."

"Bubbles has a succugirl and a human. She doesn't need more of anything." She declared firmly, noticing where this was going. She had no idea how the thief was in heat again, considering they had a similar cycle, and she didn't particularly want to know. Or join her.

The neko laughed loudly and grinned, "You're an odd one. From a pretty little virgin, to multiple masters."

"No one is master of Bubbles, except Bubbles." She growled, "She not wanting thiefcat to change that, neither."

Ninaein kissed her cheek lightly, "No, what she wants is a distraction... Nina can tell. She doesn't know why, but the Bubbles is all pent up and mad about something. So maybe a Coiner has something to offer that a succugirl doesn't. Something not boring."

Bubbles stared at her in terror, and whispered, "She's terrible thief, remember? Klutz. She even twisted her ankle."

"She can tell." Ninaein laughed and brushed her cheek, "But, that best bit. No running. Just sitting, and smiling. If anything go wrong... Then Nina can promise that the Bubbles will be safe. Wanna go somewhere quieter to talk? It is Coiner gig. And will pay well, kitty."

She could tell the other clients were getting nervous, with the talk of the thief outfit. They'd be kicked out soon, regardless. It would also be nice to have her own coin again. Feel like she wasn't just feeding off the succugirl who would cum over being exploited, financial or otherwise.

Bubbles shrugged, "She'll hear you out."

---

%2%0%6%C%6%9%6%7%6%8%7%4%2%C%0%A%7%

---

%4%7%7%6%F%2%0%6%8%6%5%6%1%7%2%7%4%

---

"It's a heist." Ninaein said, sliding a large clay mug over to her, before sitting and sipping at her own. "Basically... Someone owes the Coiners. Our choices are stealin' everything they have, or killing 'em all. Killing tends to be bad for business. If things go south, everyone else will die, but we'll be fine."

Bubbles ears went flat, "She's out."

"Hey, hey!" Ninaein said quickly, "You said you'd hear her out! It won't come to that. We're saving their lives, by nicking from them. And her plan is foolproof."

Her eyes rolled and she laughed, "She's really out. Foolproof? Ninaein didn't seem that naive, last time Bubbles met her. The cycle must be messing with her head. Nothing is foolproof. Especially not the foolproof plans. They the worst."

"How about a bet?" Ninaein raised an eyebrow, "If things go wrong, she'll let the Bubbles make her do one thing. Anything. Even get locked in room with ivyk."

"Take tauran up the butt?" Bubbles giggled.

The other neko's tail drooped, and she glared at her before giving a little nod. "Fine. If that's the bet. Because she's going to win it."

Bubbles stared at her, "Eh... Not betting that. The Ninaein is serious, isn't she? She really thinks that she's going to win this."

"Aha. What do you say?"

The neko rubbed her chin, "She says... If anything goes wrong, then Ninaein has to... Let her name her."

The thief sucked her breath through her teeth with enough force to get a small whistle. Their ears went flat and their tail drooped. Whilst it wasn't uncommon for a neko to choose another woman, two neko women rarely hooked up. Because it would require both of them to accept the other as master.

Demanding that Ninaein submit to her was never going to happen. It was a nice, simple, and easy way to escape from this situation without looking like the coward that Bubbles knew she was.

"Fine. Ninaein agrees. She'll call her master." The thief said and sipped at her drink, "But she won't have to. Her plan is perfect."

Bubbles' cheek twitched, "Eh... Um... What does the Ninaein get, if she's right?"

"Has to be big. You're demanding the world from her." The thief drummed her fingers on the tabletop, and then smiled slowly, "Ah. She knows. If things go perfectly, then Bubbles has to write a song for her."

The blonde's eyes went wide, "How do you know she's a bard?"

"Ninaein was... Curious, about her." The other catgirl said, more demurely than her confidence would usually allow for.

Bubbles had a flash of understanding, and she ground her teeth together, "Her succugirl caught the Ninaein poking around in her attic, didn't she?"

"She didn't tell you." Ninaein smiled, "She wonders why that is."

"Kaia is stubborn like that. She likes to protect her." Bubbles said through gritted teeth. Why was it that absolutely everyone was able to track her down, when she'd been a homeless kitten?

Ninaein had been in the arena before Bubbles, but meeting her there wasn't feeling like a coincidence, anymore. She didn't go there regularly, and had gone a whim, so she couldn't see how the woman had known she would be there, but she still didn't trust that it was just a stroke of luck.

"How long have you been looking for her?" Bubbles snarled, claws springing to the ready.

The neko shrugged, "Since a few hours after we met the ivyk. Nina found a few of her nests around the city, like the one under the water tower, but she couldn't find the real one. She found a kitsune who you annoy, and an orange-skinned halforc with a thing for pee. Still couldn't find Bubbles. So she's been drifting around your favourite places, when she has the time."

"The fox is her friend! He doesn't say anything when they drink together." Bubbles said proudly, and then glared, "... You have been stalking her. She doesn't want to help you."

Ninaein nodded slowly, "She... Gets it. She still thinks Bubbles would enjoy pulling the scam. She still thinks it'll work. If she retracts the song will the Bubbles work with her? Only have the bet if Nina is wrong?"

"Stalking is not sexy." Bubbles sneered.

The thief's ears went flat and she whined, "She knows! She... Fine. She'll go away and the Bubbles will never see her again. No Rock Den Heist, no names. She fucked up."

Ninaein stood up, looking the same confident woman that Bubbles had seen on the roof when they had first met. The woman turned away from her and walked out of the tavern. She didn't look back, not even once.

Unfortunately, there are some parts of being a neko that couldn't be faked so easily. Like how her tail had dragged along the ground. Or her ears that had flattened out, and stayed there.

She felt like a bitch.

Having someone actually obsess over her was beyond disturbing. Unfortunately, the fact was that Ninaein wasn't just scary or terrifying. She was also the one that Bubbles had shared her monster with. One she had very nearly shared him with.

She was Bubbles' first kiss.

If the neko had to pin down her feelings... She would say that she wanted to invite Ninaein to take up one of the spare rooms in Kaia's house. Well. She would, if she wasn't half convinced that the neko would rob them blind after fucking Bubbles.

This was why you should never get involved in the Coiner's Guild. No matter what you did, you would end up completely fucked over by them. They always won. Taking everything you had and leaving you alive to regret it.

She downed the rest of her drink.

---

%7%3%2%0%6%F%6%E%6%3%6%5%2%0%7%2%6%

---

%F%7%3%6%5%2%C%0%A%6%1%6%E%6%4%2%0%

---

Bubbles sat in the armchair, legs tucked beneath her, as Kaia kissed at her ear and placed the backing on her earring. Dangling the die on the chain loosely and gently.

"They're cute." The succubus whispered to her, "And important to you, aren't they?"

She sighed, "They were loaded. She ran some games with them. With Jackie. The last time they got caught, he made these for her. So she likes them. Is her Kaia jealous?"

"Yes." The succubus chuckled, and nipped at the edge of her ear, "But I'm more curious, Kitten. What made you feel so sentimental, today?"

"She chose to wear them because she was feeling bored." Bubbles replied, ears twitching despite her best efforts to keep them still, "But then she ran into Ninaein... And... And now she's feeling confused about a few things."

Kaia circled to the other ear, "Confused? I accepted the tailor. If you really have to go around dating everyone, I won't argue. I can't speak for Edric, but I'm fairly certain that he comprehends that you are likely to... Play around."

"Ninaein was the thief that the Kaia caught poking around Bubbles' things, and then didn't tell her about."

The succubus sighed, "I... Didn't want to worry you."

"You wanted to protect her, because that is what you do." Bubbles rolled her eyes, "It... Doesn't matter. Having crush on a Coiner ain't worth the void that comes with it."

Kaia stopped kissing her, pulling back and red eyes staring in concern, "C-Coiner? Your thief is in the guild?"

"Mmm."

The succubus swallowed nervously, "Does she... Know where we live?"

"Probably." Bubbles shrugged, "She stalked her."

Kaia's tail wrapped around one of the woman's legs, and her breathing became very slow and very measured as she obviously tried not to completely panic and lose control. The neko could understand the viewpoint. She wasn't exactly unfrightened by Ninaein, either.

There was no real reason to believe the thief wouldn't overreact to being rejected. The catgirl might even target Bubbles' romantic partners. Make their lives a living void, or kill them. It would all be in keeping with Ninaein's guild.

They weren't called the Coiner's because they were after your coin. They were called it, because the thieves had a habit of keep one or two sharpened coins among the rest of their purse. When someone irritated them, they'd suddenly find themselves blinded, or worse, by the hidden weaponry.

Blood and gold were spilled wherever the guild set their feet.

"I... Want a new house." Kaia laughed nervously.

Bubbles nodded slowly, biting her lip as she tried to think how she could fix this. Her mistress was giving everything to her, and she'd brought the trail of death and destruction back with her. Not exactly a fair exchange.

She knew the only way out was for her to go to the overcut, the cliff overlooking the lower quarter, and offer to help Ninaein. However, to be able to do that, first she needed to make sure that the succubus wasn't about to follow her.

She pounced, knocking Kaia off her feet and put her mouth straight onto one of the succubus' horns. Red eyes rolled back and the woman let out a long hiss, "Oooooh... Oh, fuck. You... Want to do... Something... I'll disapprove... Of..."

Bubbles grinned and moved a hand down to grasp at her girlfriend's left breast. Squeezing gently before giving a little play with the nipple. Only enough to make it sensitive, as she descended her fangs into the hard black ivory in her mouth.

Kaia instantly writhed beneath her, tail flicking wildly from side to side. The woman was trying to resist, but it didn't look like she really could. Something that the neko appreciated, about their lovemaking.

The catgirl clawed and kicked one of her boots off, lifting her leg so that she could use her deft little toes to slide up and down Kaia's slit. Teasing her entrance whilst maintaining full suction to horns, and hand on breast.

Spreading her own knees gave the other woman the opportunity to cup her. Kaia's thumb found her clit through the cotton immediately, and began needling it back and forth. Bubbles' yellow eyes bugged at the touch, and her nostrils flared as she struggled to control her breathing.

shakna
shakna
1,839 Followers