All Comments on 'Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 07'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
trite_readertrite_readerabout 2 years ago
I Laughed So Hard...

I fell off my chair with the cucumber fruits...

So very, very funny. So good. Thanks author.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 2 years ago

Umm, I'm confused. What possible particular green fruit could we be discussing? Another great story Shakna, your productivity is impressive and appreciated. Now take your medicine.

ErocratErocratabout 2 years ago

@ZZchromosome: look on YouTube for 'cat cucumber' videos. It's a real thing - felines can't stand the sight of 'em. And before anyone asks, yes, like tomatos, cucumbers are technically fruit, because they are seed-bearing.

silmarillisilmarilliabout 2 years ago

cucumber bit was genius

skippersdadskippersdadabout 2 years ago

So that is why cats do not like cucumbers, very funny, but nut for the Neko.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 2 years ago

Amazing work again :) especially with all of the other works you have ongoing in the Toofyverse and others!!!

Loved the green fruit - unlike the Nekos.... ;)

Really enjoying this and it's getting more and more interesting!!

Many thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...