Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 07

Story Info
The catgirl celebrates a winter festival!
11.9k words
4.77
9.5k
3

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,838 Followers

%4%9%5%7%6%1%

Author's Note: This one takes place at the same time as "A Very Toofy Christmas".

There's a few references to things from that, but nothing of consequence if you don't want to read it.

%6%E%7%4%5%4%

"Up." A voice commanded, and a rude finger jabbed into the side of Bubbles' face. Instead of groaning and rolling over, the neko burst into tears and yanked the blanket up and over her head. Or rather, she attempted to. With one arm in a sling, and the other lethargic and weak she just managed to get into a tangle of twisted sheets.

One yellow eye peeked out of the haphazard mess, she made an extremely snotty sound as she took a deep sniff. She had been looking forward to today since it had been announced a week ago, and now she... Couldn't. Sharhalla's disapproval if she so much as stepped out of her bedroom would be immeasurable.

The one who had poked her, leaned their head down. Black and matted hair tumbling down around Bubbles' face as they came practically nose-to-nose. Ninaein let out annoyed growl, "Do you... Have a... Cold?"

She let out a pathetic sob and nodded.

"Fuck's sake, Bubbles!" Nina yelled and flopped backwards onto the bed, making the entire mattress shake. The other neko kicked her feet in the air in frustration and punched beside her twice.

She sniffled, and spoke hoarsely, "She didn't mean it!"

"Stop. Talking." Nina said crossly, "Obviously, she's not an idiot. Bubbles has to stay home and miss the fucking festival, where she promised to fuck her Nina. If she gets too sick and it infects her arm... Nina not forgive herself if Bubbles loses her arm."

"Wanna play." Bubbles said, before breaking off into a coughing fit. The same pathetic cough that had kept her up all night, thinking about this particular confrontation.

The thief sat up quickly, rubbing tiredly at her face. Bubbles noticed what they were wearing, and felt even guiltier. Whilst Ninaein's hair was still the mess that it always was, she wasn't wearing her usual garb of leather and fur that informed people messing with her was probably a death wish.

Instead, the neko was wearing one of Edric's dresses. A bright red thing which had a slit all the way down one side. The impracticality of wearing something so sensual in the winter partially offset by a firestone necklace dangling between breasts that were bigger than Bubbles'.

Around one of Ninaein's wrists was a twisted cord bracelet that Bubbles hadn't seen before. It was a traditional nekan thing, a promise bracelet. The cord was made of blonde hair twisted and woven painstakingly into smooth strands, that then had a sequence of small and colourful stones looped into it. Representing their clans and tribes.

Bubbles coughed, and forced herself to speak despite the burning in her throat, "Is that my hair?"

Nina glanced at her and gave an innocent smile, "Some of it. Rest is Ninaein's."

"Stalker." Bubbles glowered, before breaking off into a coughing fit that had her rolling onto her side and curling into a ball. Begging it to just stop.

She felt the other neko gently brushing her hair, and quietly humming the song that Bubbles had written for her. Not promising anything, not reassuring her, just quietly sitting by and being calming. Among all of Bubbles' lovers... She had to admit that Ninaein was the one that knew her best.

Not that it was surprising, coming from a literal stalker.

She groaned, throat rasping, and tried to sit up. Nina grabbed her shoulder, and fluffed her pillows with the other hand, before lifting her over to sit against them. The neko sat beside her, and held her cheek silently. Bubbles leaned into the touch and instinctively tried to purr, breaking off into another cough.

The thief sighed, and took off her firestone necklace, before placing it around Bubbles neck. The moment the glowing red little rocks touched her chest, she was filled with a gentle warmth. Nina nuzzled her nose and stood up, "Getting honey tea. Bubbles... Stay. Not allowed out of bed."

She tried to growl, but ended up coughing into her hands. She looked up at her girlfriend with watery eyes and gave a small nod.

Almost as soon as the other neko left the room, Bubbles was surprised as she heard a massive thud, and the unmistakable flick of a knife. Her ears twitched, but as stuffy as they were she couldn't make out the exact words.

What she could make out, was that Ninaein was whispering to someone, threatening them.

Bubbles rolled her eyes, and pulled back the blanket. She touched her feet to the cold ground, her tail going straight up in the air at the blistering touch. She grabbed the blanket, pulling it up to her chin, and shuffled to the doorway.

She found Kaia lying on the ground, arm twisted behind her back, and one of Nina's knees on her spine. The succubus' tail had the sharp point pressed to the neko's throat, but the thief had a knife positioned to go through Kaia's spine.

Bubbles spoke raspily, "Enough. She's sick. Does she have to make you all behave?"

The catgirl fell against the doorway from the effort, sweating and glaring at the two of them. Ninaein made an annoyed snarl and stood up, storming off to the kitchen without another word. The succubus sat up, putting a hand to her chest and looking embarrassed, "Whoo... That was... Well, I came."

Bubbles rolled her eyes and turned to go back to her room. She heard the succubus' bare feet behind her as she followed. The catgirl crawled into bed, and tried to shuffle into a comfortable sitting position, again. With the sling, it was difficult.

Kaia took the blanket from her, tossing it up into the air to lie it down against her smoothly, before tucking it in and under her arms. The succubus delicately lifted the slung arm as she did.

The neko looked into those deep red and caring eyes, and sighed, "Nina... Is worried... Gonna need to help her, today."

"I'd agree." Kaia nodded hesitantly, "But... I'm kinda not going to be home, today."

"Huh?"

The succubus sighed, "I'll be escorting a young lord to the festival, this afternoon. A way of proving to his father that I am adequate to handle his son's affairs. You and Ninaein were going to the festival, so I thought you'd be distracted if I told you."

"Kaia got new job." Bubbles gave a small and timid smile, "He cute?"

"Not really." The succubus lied through her teeth, the swish of her tail telling of the exciting prospect.

The neko half-coughed and half-laughed, "He's rude, isn't it?"

"So rude." Kaia grinned at her, "He even threatened to slap me for speaking out of turn."

"He touch my Kaia, he fucking die." Bubbles snarled, albeit with a wheeze.

The succubus rolled her eyes, "Obviously. There is a line, and I won't let him cross it. Threats I enjoy. Actions, not so much. I belong to you, Mistress Kitten."

Bubbles shivered at the private name, and then smiled slowly, "If lord behave badly... Kaia could offer present to Nina. Give her something to take out anger on."

"She wouldn't care, sorry." Kaia laughed and shook her head, "I'll just report him to the temple. Our empress doesn't tolerate abuse. Lord or not, he cannot harm an exotic. But... I am a succubus. It is not kind to only be gentle with me. I live for the roughness."

The neko nodded tiredly, suddenly feeling utterly exhausted. She felt her eyes starting to close all on their own, and her head lolling to the side. Leathery hands grasped her, sliding her down further into the bed and retucking the blanket around her neck.

She felt the weight leave the bed, and mumbled quietly, "Love her Kaia. She have fun with... Lord's head."

"Kitten..." Kaia whispered uncertainly, "Can... Can I try something new? To say goodbye?"

She shrugged, not really comprehending and right on the verge of falling back to sleep. Words didn't really mean much.

She felt the blanket stir at the foot of the bed, and then gave an involuntary giggle as she felt the succubus' warm breath against the soles of her feet, pulling them away instinctively. "What? What is she?"

Kaia's tongue flicked out, spinning a circle around the big toe on Bubbles' right foot. The neko made a confused face and opened one eye, seeing only the succubus' hips and tail poking out of the end of the bed and swaying back and forth excitedly.

The tongue flicked out again, this time grasping onto the toe and drawing it slowly into the warm and wet of Kaia's mouth. The succubus gently began to suck, whilst Bubbles opened a second eye and felt even more confused. Granted, she often sucked on the woman's horns, but that was different. Kaia adored that.

"If this new thing... Bubbles is not into it." She shook her head.

Kaia popped out of the end of the bed, sighing and leaning on her elbows, pinning the blanket between Bubbles' ankles. "I can't suck your tits, or your toes, to get you off. We tried sucking on your fingers, and you just laughed at me. I'm running out of things to suck, Kitten."

"Have to suck?"

The woman nodded, "You don't like much sucking down there, either. You're too sensitive. But you can give my horns a blowjob and make me flood like crazy. It isn't fair."

"Mmm... Her tongue?" Bubbles said tiredly and gave a weak cough, "But not whilst she's sick."

Kaia fluidly spun on one hand, landing cross-legged between Bubbles' legs on the end of the bed. The woman looked almost depressed, "I... I'm feeling like I can't give you what you want, Kitten."

"Because she has others?" Bubbles said in concern, "She likes her Kaia!"

The succubus shook her head, smiling, "No. Yes, I do get jealous. But, no. The others don't make me feel inadequate at all. It's that... You prefer men, Kitten. Just like you told me. My tail is precious and belongs to no other, but it doesn't feel like enough. I don't feel like enough."

Bubbles frowned, "She feels not enough... But didn't want to have this conversation whilst Bubbles is sick... So she decided to suck her toes?"

"Yes."

She rolled her eyes, "Succubus logic is awful. If her Edric felt bad, he'd make her tea or food."

"I have been feeding you the best fish money can buy, every morning, for the last week. It hasn't helped me feel better." Kaia shook her head. "So... Sex."

"Oh." She blinked her yellow eyes, "That wasn't Kaia just being... Kaia? How was Bubbles supposed to notice that!?"

"You weren't supposed to notice. I was supposed to feel more valuable. I don't like admitting it, but I also can't lie to you when you ask. You can tell, and that's annoying."

She wiggled her nose, "Can't smell. Too stuffy. She could get away with lying, at the moment."

"I'll remember that." The succubus said darkly, and the neko regretted pointing it out. The woman would absolutely take advantage of it, the next time that she got sick.

"Tea."

Bubbles looked over to see Ninaein glaring hatred at the succubus, as she passed the hot clay mug to her. It wasn't one that she remembered Kaia owning, and sure enough, she found Nanaein's symbol of a heart with a knife stuck in it. Surrounded by bubbles.

She sipped at her homemade mug, feeling the rough edges on her lips, before the soothing honey and burning lemon hit the back of her throat. She let out a small whine and felt herself relaxing a little.

Ninaein dragged a thumb across her throat at the succubus, and then turned and left the room silently.

Bubbles gave a little giggle, "You know she means it, don't you? Nina is... Crazy."

"Yes. If I upset you, she will hurt me." Kaia shivered, "It's... Such a fun game. Teasing her. I wonder if she'll tie me up, one day?"

The neko laughed loudly, almost dropping the mug. She shook her head, "She wonders if her Nina knows that Kaia is trying to fuck her."

"Do you mind?"

Bubbles shook her head and giggled some more. It was an adorable, but entirely dangerous, game that her first girlfriend was playing with her last. She had little doubt that Kaia would eventually get her point across. Then Ninaein would either give in or... Or she would lash out.

She frowned, "Prepared to get hurt?"

"Always." Kaia said with a grin.

Bubbles glared, "No. Not like that. Hurt."

"She won't." Kaia shook her head, "As much as I antagonise her simply by existing, Ninaein is obsessed with you. To risk your wrath by harming me beyond consent, isn't in her."

The neko frowned, "Not so sure that she agrees."

"She knocked me down, earlier, because I was bringing you tea. Like that in your hand." Kaia smiled sweetly, "She wants to be first in this household. The one to protect you. For that, she's willing to fight. But if I'm just trying to screw her? That's... Boring. Annoying and boring."

Bubbles sipped the tea, and gave an embarrassed smile, "Thanks."

"I feel inadequate. She treats me that way." Kaia shrugged, "You don't need to worry about us, Kitten. We're finding our own rhythm."

Her thumb traced the roughly carved symbol on the mug, and she thought for a few moments. She frowned to herself, and then looked at the red-eyed woman, "Do you know why Nina so jealous?"

"You like me. Others than her, exist." Kaia laughed.

Bubbles shook her head, "Because she knows she isn't head of household. She knows that the one that her Bubbles depends on most, is you. Her Kaia. The house. Bank funds. Morning fish. Balancing herself, and Nina and Edric... That is Kaia. She is the head of Bubbles little brood."

"You're sweet."

The neko shifted uncomfortably to place the mug beside her on a table, and then patted beside herself. "Taste how sweet she is? Her tongue been in honey."

Kaia blinked, "I should... Leave. I'm going to be late, and you should be resting."

"Help Bubbles sleep." She stuck her nose in the air, "She won't do anything for her Kaia. Make her do things for Bubbles, instead."

The succubus chuckled, "Oh, how well you know me, Kitten."

Kaia crawled up towards her, leaning down and pressing their foreheads together. Her brilliant red eyes glittering as she started to feed off Bubbles' anticipation. Beginning to glow as she drank in the lust of her mistress.

Bubbles spoke hoarsely, "Suck her tongue."

The succubus kissed her hungrily, slippery tongue instantly probing for access. As the neko let her in, she felt an unexpected benefit. Kaia's saliva soothed her sore throat instantly, and even made the rough tongue of the catgirl feel less inflamed, despite Bubbles not having been aware that it had been.

She reached her good arm up and nicked the tip of Kaia's horn to thank her, making the woman give a breathy little moan. A tail snuck around the edge of the blanket and around her waist, holding her tightly even as Kaia ground her hips down, against her.

Bubbles shivered, "Is she going to fuck her?"

"Mmm, not just yet." Kaia said cheekily, smirking and sitting up. The succubus produced a small cardboard box from... Well, Bubbles had no idea where. The woman didn't actually wear clothing, ever.

Kaia gestured it towards her, "Happy Halfdark, Kitten."

"Aww." Bubbles cooed, and took the item and clumsily opened it, pressing the box to her hip. Inside she found a small silver anklet, with a hanging runestone attached. She cocked her head, "It's... Pretty?"

The succubus took it, and flexed over backwards, puffing out her chest as she slipped it onto the neko's ankle. "It's called a portcall. If you feel in danger, and channel a trickle of magic into it, then it'll pop you to a nearby unobserved spot. Like jump you to an alley, or something like that."

Bubbles rolled her eyes, "Nina not the only one worried about her."

"No more need to fall from the roof." Kaia said pointedly.

The neko grinned at her, "She loves it. And it's pretty. She'll try and remember to wear it, for her Kaia."

"I know better than to buy anything for you that isn't pretty." The succubus laughed, leaning forward and kissing her again, "Where's the flick knife I got you, to help open food cans?"

Bubbles blinked innocently and thought for a minute, "She thinks its..."

"Still in a box on your dresser, in my room. Where I gave it to you." Kaia said a little hotly.

"Oh."

The succubus sighed and shook her head, "If you were easy, Kitten, I wouldn't love you. Pretty things. Pretty fish. I'm getting better at my present game."

"She loves her." Bubbles replied and kissed her back, "So... Now, is she going to fuck her?"

"Oh." Kaia's eyes glowed brightly, "Oh my. You taste... Amazing... This morning. So much lust. I should try and get you sick, more often. Gods, I haven't had a meal like this since the ivyk fucked with your head."

Bubbles hissed.

Kaia laughed and moved to kissing her neck, "What would you like between your legs, mistress? Tongue, hand, or tail? Everything I have, is yours. As it always will be."

"Ever tried horn?" Bubbles asked curiously.

The succubus giggled, "I... Have heard that some girls try that. It ends up rather messy, and not at all satisfying for anyone involved. Akin to those who try to see if a dick in their ear feels any good."

"What?" Bubbles said in confused surprise.

Kaia laughed and shrugged, "Sex is sex. People try it... All the different ways, Kitten."

"Touch her ears, she'll scratch you. And not be nice about it."

The succubus smiled, "Tempting. I'll pass on that offer. So... What is your hearts desire?"

Bubbles glanced to the doorway, "Her hearts desire? She's already had presents from both her girls... So it feels rude to ask."

Ninaein's head peeked around the corner, "Bubbles. Just say it. She knows that her Nina will do anything for her. Anything to stay by her side."

"Bubbles is sore and tired. But horny." She announced, "She... Wants to watch."

"Watch?" Both women said in confusion.

Bubbles shrugged, "They asked. She wants to put her hand in her panties and play, whilst her Nina kisses her Kaia. She wants to watch. But... Selfish. Not need happen."

Ninaein strode into the room, bristling, and glaring, but walked right up to the succubus, grabbed her by the horns and yanked her head down and kissed her. Kaia moaned involuntarily at the treatment, and the neko growled into her mouth.

Bubbles' eyes went wide and she felt the heat rolling out between her legs, as she saw Ninaein's tongue blep into Kaia's mouth, trying to gain access to the surprised woman.

The tail slipped from around her waist, and ran up the back of one of Ninaein's thighs before curling around her middle. Kaia moaned again, as Ninaein's claws came out as she was surprised, digging into the horns on the woman's head.

The neko slipped her hand under the blanket as she stared in amazement, and felt the damp front of her underwear. Cupping herself and rubbing gently at her entrance through the cheap cotton. She didn't dare to speak out, in case either of them stopped.

Kaia's arms went around Ninaein, dragging her into a breast-crushing embrace. The neko responded by shoving the succubus down onto the bed, where Bubbles had to crane her neck to properly see. The thief straddled the waist of the other woman, and started humping at her.

The succubus responded by pushing a hand through the side of the catgirl's red dress, and squeezing at her chest.

Ninaein let out a tiny and frustrated moan, tail displaying her irritation at getting turned on by the other woman. She pulled back from the kiss, golden eyes flashing briefly, and then looked over at Bubbles. "She doesn't have to..."

The thief trailed off as she saw Bubbles' reddened cheeks and active hand, and sighed. The neko rolled her eyes and went back to kissing the succubus, who shivered underneath her.

Bubbles spoke hoarsely, "Nina doesn't have to. If she doesn't want to. She's given her more than enough for imag..."

The catgirl broke off into a coughing fit. She winced and felt her eyes tear up as she jostled her still-healing arm, and dragged her now stinky hand out of the bed to grab at her elbow and steady it as she continued to cough.

shakna
shakna
1,838 Followers