Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ninaein backflipped off the bed, despite the tight dress, and grabbed the mug beside her. Sitting against Bubbles hip and waiting until the coughing subsided enough that she could drink.

Bubbles weakly lapped at the liquid, unable to spend the energy to do it properly, before collapsing against the pillows. She groaned painfully, and then smiled at Kaia, "She should go. Lord waiting."

"Screw him. You're in pain, Kitten." The succubus said in concern.

Bubbles gave a tired shake of her head and then gestured with her mug, "She has Nurse Nina. Kaia can sleep cuddle her tonight. If she's not afraid of getting sick."

"I... Can't catch viruses." Kaia said slowly, "I'm a succubus. There's a reason we're not a breeding ground for sexual disease, despite the hunger. Kissing me helps you fight your illness."

The neko blinked, "Oh. Oh, she likes that. So night cuddles, then."

Kaia leaned past Ninaein, who glared at her, and kissed Bubbles on the forehead. "I'll be back later, Kitten. Anything you want from the festival?"

"Mmm... Fish?"

The succubus rolled her eyes, "Of course. I'll see what they have, Kitten. Oh, and Ninaein? Try not to exhaust her too much. She's far too lustful for her own good, right now. You will have to be the responsible one."

A knife threatened the succubus, who laughed as she left.

"Nina." Bubbles groaned.

The other neko sighed and curled up beside her, tail flicking back and forth. "She knows. She knows. Kaia is just fucking with her. It's just... She knows how to her under Nina's skin! She's so... Fucking annoying!"

"She wants to fuck you."

Ninaein growled, "No shit."

"You kinda want to, too." Bubbles whispered.

Two golden eyes glared at her, and the neko snarled, "No."

"So... You hated it when Bubbles asked you to kiss her?" She said before coughing and spilling her tea all over the blanket. She wheezed, as Ninaein rescued the mug from her hand, before whipping the blanket off and bounding to another room, returning with her own blanket and wrapping it around the house's mistress.

Bubbles smiled weakly, "Thanks."

"She loves her." Ninaein shrugged, sounding annoyed.

The more timid neko sighed, and fiddled with her new necklace, "She didn't want you to do it, just for her. She doesn't want the Nina to do anything that -"

"Fine. She wants to fuck her and make her scream." Ninaein said through gritted teeth, "Happy? She admitted it."

Bubbles shook her head, "Don't understand. Why mad?"

"Because she's yours!" Ninaein half-exploded.

Her yellow eyes widened, "Ooooh."

"She's a thief." Ninaein shrugged, "But she doesn't want to steal from her mistress. She sees it, now?"

"Mmm." Bubbles nodded and gave a timid smile, "She won't suggest it, again, if it hurts the Ninaein. She has permission, but she can decide that on her own. When she's comfortable."

Ninaein curled up against her again, "All she wants is this. To stay by your side. Forever."

Bubbles wished the woman was on her other side so she could drag a hand through her knotty hair. She couldn't even pat her, because Ninaein was on the wrong side.

She opted for an awkward lean over and kiss to the edge of an ear, which flicked in response. Then she collapsed back onto her pillow and felt her eyes closing. She went to mumble some sort of thanks to Ninaein, to admit her feelings for the woman, but she was asleep before she finished the sentence.

%6%F%5%2%6%9%

Her eyes sprang open and she let out a pained whimper, as Bubbles was thrust back into the waking world. It took her bewildered mind a moment to realise that she'd rolled over onto her arm, in her sleep. It took her longer to realise she'd not only done that, but pinned the other arm beneath that one, and it was now numb and not fully responding.

Determined not to be entirely pathetic, Bubbles slowly drew the weak but injured arm free, until it could flop onto the bed like a dead fish. She glared at her fingers, willing them to open and shut. Demanding that they obey her, until they were weakly clawing at the bed.

Then she heaved.

The neko burst into tears and screamed in pain as she flipped herself onto her back. Feeling returned violently, bringing with it muscle cramps, over-sensitive nerves, and a burning buzzing just for good measure. She sweated on her back, biting her lip and cursing Lord Vanhern with all her heart and soul.

Why the fuck hadn't anyone warned her that being a claker-well was this dangerous? Weakened bones were not worth the crap-all silver that she had got from the damned job!

"Say, ah." Ninaein's calm voice came from nearby, and then Bubbles felt a hardened candy pop into her panting mouth.

She blinked at the explosion of mint on her tongue, and then she rolled and squealed as the thief expertly reset her arm. Ninaein looked at her with only a hint of scorn, and more than a little amusement. She brushed back a thread of Bubbles' blonde hair, and then kissed her forehead, "Not bad, kitty. There's some street left in you, after all. Not that many people who can go through that without painkiller."

"Fwuck 'er." Bubbles mumbled around the mint.

Ninaein laughed and tucked her blanket around her. The neko shrugged, "The others have gone. Nina had, as well. She was just checking in on Bubbles. About to leave, even."

"You saw me lying on my arm, and decided to leave?" Bubbles seethed.

The thief shrugged, "You were asleep. She can always reset arm. Worst, she helps Sharhalla break and reset it."

"Fwuck you!"

Ninaein rolled her eyes, "Obviously, that was a joke."

"Not funny."

"She heard Bubbles scream. That's why she came back." She laughed with her knowing grin, "Nina was in the street. Festival time is ripe pluckings. A bit below Nina's paygrade, but all the big jobs would take her too far away from her sick mistress. Guild understands."

Bubbles stuck out her tongue angrily, and then felt herself flush as Ninaein instantly kissed her. Despite the numbing peppermint, she could taste salted fish on the other neko's tongue, as well as hints of caramel, cocoa, and raw sugar. The woman was enjoying the spoils of the festival.

Ninaein broke the kiss gently, and brushed her cheek, "She doesn't half love you."

"Big jobs?" Bubbles asked curiously, remembering the sunvine that hadn't been a sunvine, and the gambling den. She didn't have a good feel for where Ninaein fell in the hierarchy of her vicious guild. She wanted to understand... So long as it wasn't completely terrifying.

The thief chuckled quietly, "Two competitions, for the best Coiners. The biggest, no one has touched, yet. Doubt any will. Toofy took off her crown, and left it on a throne in full view of the festival."

Bubbles snorted in laughter, "How much does suicide pay?"

"Ten platinum bricks."

The neko whistled in surprise, "Wow. Certain death almost worth it."

"No takers among the wise." Ninaein chuckled, "Second job almost as suicidal, but not quite. Who can pinch the underwear of one of the princesses? Artema, Ink, Saia... Some saying that they even saw Arina around the place."

Bubbles rolled her eyes, "Ink, obviously. She takes off panties before finished ale."

"Mmm. That was everyone's thought, which probably means dumb idiots get in each other's way and get lightning to the face for bad efforts." Ninaein replied, lying down and snuggling into Bubbles' good side. "She would go for the Artema."

She frowned, "Captain Ruthless Fucking Artema? That Artema? Princess of Fucking War, Artema?"

"Mmm. Freshly deflowered and in-heat Captain She's Fucking a Tauran, Artema." Ninaein chuckled.

"Tauran!?" Bubbles exclaimed, "That means that the princess had... Someone as big as Sharhalla... For her first!? Bubbles pities poor little cunt."

Ninaein nodded, "Apparently he was a pig about it, too. Broke her hymen without even thinking about it. Princess got... Mad."

"The Nina seems to know a lot." Bubbles glowered, "Thought she didn't take job?"

The catgirl shrugged, "Didn't. But friend tried... And apparently Princess Suck Out Your Soul, Saia, was watching over the happy couple. She fucked Nina's friend. And then fucked him up. He's recovering in the overcut. Won't be walking for a few weeks. And won't be going near royal family ever again."

Bubbles shivered, "Saia is scary as fuck. Almost as much as Toofy."

"Actually, Nina finds Prince Sai to be the most terrifying of the lot."

She cocked her head, "Really? He seems... Harmless. A dickless jerkhole, like most lords, but harmless."

"Sai? Harmless? Fuck!" Ninaein exclaimed, "Bubbles has no idea, does she? Sai is the hunter who killed the entire cursed clan. Put down Resic and all."

"Before her time." Bubbles shrugged.

The thief made an irritated tsk, "Let her put it another way. Bubbles ever met a hooktooth?"

"Once. Scary." She nodded.

Ninaein smiled tightly, "Alone, by himself, the bastard husband of Toofy, has killed over a hundred hookteeth. The massacre? That wiped out half the tribes? There were five. He was one of them. He's killed thousands of nekos. He fought the Traitor Emperor, alone, and matched the cursed fucker. One of the others, his equal, killed Irrlichdan. Sai makes the Nina shit herself."

"Not tell horror stories." Bubbles shivered, trying to imagine the warm-hearted and smiling lord she sometimes saw in the market cutting down catgirls left and right. She couldn't really picture it. If Toofy turned up, Bubbles ran. But Sai? She'd just ignore him and keep her distance.

The thief pulled in tightly, "Promise her. Stay the fuck out of his way. Please."

"Bubbles will." She said quickly, and then kissed the neko's head, "So... For different topic... Bubbles likes her necklace. Makes her feel all warm and fuzzy. And it's even sexy. She also likes her mug. With our symbol on it."

Ninaein lit up excitedly, "Not just saying?"

"Uh uh." Bubbles shook her head, "She likes. Mint was nice, too... But, um... Nina want? Starting to burn throat."

The thief kissed her, receiving and tucking the mint away into a cheek and continuing to play her tongue until Bubbles felt her unbalanced hormones kicking in and making her damp. Then, the damned woman pulled away from her, instead of stepping it up a notch.

Bubbles pouted, "There's no way the Nina can't smell her."

"She can." The thief grinned at her, before producing a yellow hard candy from her bra and placing it delicately on her tongue, before resuming the kiss. Bubbles purred hungrily as the lemon flavoured thing soothed her throat, and then quickly tried to shove it back when she got the distinctively medicinal aftertaste, but Ninaein was having none of it.

Bubbles growled in frustration, unable to spit out the gross thing as the lemon rapidly faded and the other flavour grew. The thief laughed at her, and then a hand slipped into the prone neko's panties, and she realised that Nina had squirmed underneath the blanket with her.

In fact, Ninaein was now leaning on her chest, and trapping her good arm, as she traced a finger up and down the soppy and swollen lips of her mistress. Bubbles tried to protest and complain some more, but all that came out was a sort of ragged and gasping pant. Her body wanted her brain to butt out. This felt good. She should just shut up and enjoy it.

She caved.

Feeling her relax, and stop trying to get rid of the candy, the thief snuck a finger into her, before lightly nipping at her neck. Bubbles wasn't really into biting, but it was becoming clear that Ninaein absolutely was.

The neko was also more skilled with her hands than Bubbles was, which didn't seem fair. Not when it was her own parts that were being played with. Though expecting a professional thief not to know how to use her hands was ludicrous.

She gave a little gasp, "Medicine... Tastes like... Shit."

"Good for her." Ninaein replied and slipped a second finger into the tight channel.

Bubbles groaned into her, lifting her hips instinctively, pushing into the hand playing at her insides. Ninaein teased her. Only briefly touching the places that felt best, acting just a tiny bit slower than would make her feel best.

"Actual... Shit." She moaned, unwilling to give up the argument, even as she felt the need to shut up and just let Ninaein turn her into a sopping wet mess.

The neko gave a growling purr and kissed at her neck, "Still good for Bubbles. So she be's a good girl and has her medicine, or Nina won't let her cum."

"Make me cum!" Bubbles growled in frustration, "Stop teasing! Do it! Or she's breaking up with her!"

Ninaein's hand yanked backwards and the thief stared at her with eyes that were both absolutely terrified and absolutely crazy. "Don't... Don't say that."

Her ears flattened and she gave a small apologetic whine, "Sorry. She's... You did it to her! Why do you always have to tease her, Nina? It isn't like Bubbles can't cum more than once!"

"Don't. Say. It." The thief said both anxiously and angrily, staring at her with bright golden eyes that suggested that the wrong answer right now might end up with a knife in Bubbles' stomach.

"She's sorry." She mumbled, and went to roll onto her side, before noticing that she was rolling onto her slung arm. Instead, she dragged the blanket up to her chin and closed her eyes. Pretending to go to sleep even though Ninaein was still leaning over her and keeping the blanket from going fully between them, twisted so it was touching her ankles and her chin, but pretty much nowhere else.

The thief growled and dropped to her side, before whispering, "It upsets Nina so much, because she knows it is a matter of time before it happens. She knows that Bubbles is going to hate her, and tell her to stay away. And she will. Because Nina loves her."

She turned her head slowly and kissed the top of the head leaning into her, "She only said something stupid because she's fucking horny. Nina got her a brilliant necklace. She got her the cutest mug. And all Bubbles got her was... Nevermind. It's terrible. Bubbles is a bad girlfriend."

Ninaein instantly sat up, and raised an eyebrow, "If that was meant to be subtle, you need lessons. But... Yes. A present will help the Ninaein get over the fight."

Bubbles grinned proudly and pointed to her dresser, "Top drawer. No stealing presents for others, thief. Just own."

"Aw. Not even to destroy them?" Ninaein said with a mirth that wasn't entirely sarcastic, and then practically skipped over to the dark wooden piece of furniture. She slid open the drawer that always jammed and so was usually left abandoned, and thus safe from prying eyes.

Bubbles glared, "You always stalk her. Do you know what your present is?"

"Nope." Ninaein replied with the innocence of a kitsune, as she picked up the little cloth covered bundle, and tossed it lightly in her hand, habitually weighing it.

She rolled her yellow eyes, "Stalker."

"Did not!" Ninaein complained, "Well... Not this time, anyways. She was just threatening Edric a little the other day, and he mentioned that he had seen you passing his store and had gone out to greet you because it was a slow day and... Caught you looking for presents."

Bubbles shook her head, "Nina's not even embarrassed about following Bubbles, is she?"

"Why would she be?" The thief shrugged and sat down on the bed and tugged at the purple and white stripped cord, opening it. The rough cloth fell away, and revealed two small items.

The larger was a black festival mask, in the shape of a neko. When Bubbles had seen it, she had instantly imagined the thief in it, threatening some poor sob in a back alley. The mask on Ninaein's face had looked dangerous, mysterious, but mostly sexy, in Bubbles' head.

Cradled within the mask was a tiny little knife. It was decorative, with a silver plated hilt, and a loop for a necklace that Bubbles hadn't managed to also afford to buy to go with it. The sheathe was also silver plate, and decorated with a carving of rose vines. Bubbles had clumsily added her own addition of a little fire at the base of the bush, and a few circles drifting through the air.

Ninaein stared at it in shock, and looked up at her with a trembling bottom lip, "She... She loves her Nina?"

"Crazy bitch and all." Bubbles gave a small smile, "Didn't she hear her, before? She called Nina her girlfriend. She loves her. Swear to Green Goddess."

The thief pounced on her, crying and kissing frantically at her cheeks. Bubbles hissed at the jostling of her arm, but the neko just cried harder and hugged her frantically between the kisses.

"Nina!" She complained, "She gets it!"

"Not... Not break up. Ever." The woman whispered, stopping the assault, and sliding her arms tightly around Bubbles' waist. Ninaein hugged her, and laid her head on her stomach, halfway down her, whilst looking up at her desperately.

Bubbles rolled her eyes and smiled, "Nina might have to steal herself a chain to go with knife. Sorry. Bubbles is... Bad girlfriend. But she already knows that, doesn't she? Bubbles has others she loves, too. She won't always be able to give Nina what she wants. And she's going to hurt her by saying dumb things, too. Especially when horny."

"Dumb things like reminding Nina she's a thief?" The neko growled.

She winced, "Dumber."

The Coiner laughed and nuzzled her, and then pulled up her sleep top and nuzzled her bare belly button, before starting to kiss her skin. Seemed that Ninaein had got distracted and forgotten all about the conversation.

Bubbles began to casually undo the buttons of her top. If her girlfriend wasn't going to remember that they were having an awkward talk about the fact they might fight in the future, than she wasn't going to be the one to remind her about it.

"Edric won't mind..." Ninaein purred, before flicked a claw and removing all the buttons in a single clean swipe. The silken top fell open, revealing the her sore and swollen breasts, and their extremely hard nipples. Why did having a cold make the body malfunction in such a way that it made itself more attractive?

The gods had a sick sense of humour.

Bubbles stiffened as Ninaein decided that Edric also wouldn't mind repairing her underwear. The shredded material tumbled away, exposing her privates, and the thief smirked at her before lowering her head between her legs without another word.

She gasped and moaned as she got back the attention before her sensitivity had fully dissipated. Bubbles clawed at the bed with her good hand, lifting her hips to push her clit into Ninaein's face. The nekan woman chuckled deeply, and her lapping tongue pulled deeper at her folds.

Bubbles groaned, closing her eyes. There really was nothing quite like a catgirl's tongue. Her preference was still for a male, but a nekan tongue, in all it's grippy roughness, was an experience that couldn't be duplicated by anyone else. It ignited her every sense as it flicked along and through her in repeated motions that were tens of times a second.

She could hear Ninaein purring hungrily as she licked through all of her wetness, lapping up the salty liquid. Feel the nose that never seemed to sit still, twisting back and forth even as it was pressed into her.

Her eyes rolled back, and she stabbed her claws through the sheets and into the mattress. Bubbles smiled toothily as she finally felt her moment arrive. The waves crashing into her as she shuddered and jerked, and burst against her girlfriend.

Ninaein came up sputtering and shaking her head. The neko spoke with shocked eyes, her chin dripping, "Bubbles...? She tastes... Fucking awful! Like fucking midfish! She... Does Bubbles need her doctor...?"

She glared at the woman, even as she felt the dregs of her orgasm still wrapping her in golden warmth. "Bitch."

"No, seriously. That was... Bad." Ninaein shook her head, "Eh... She's going to go find the salamander. Eugh. Gods. And a whole cow of milk."