Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The neko laughed, "Be seeing you, Bubbles."

The human collapsed atop of her, shivering and groaning as he continued to pour his seed into her with a ferocity that she hadn't known he was capable of.

Bubbles' toes cracked as she joined him, back arching and seeing stars.

%7%9%4%2%6%9%

The two of them were still intertwined, but asleep, when Sharhalla found them. The dragon breezed into her room as bold and confident as ever, shaking her awake to check in on her.

Bubbles felt cold and confused, sweat running down the side of her head. She didn't understand him when he spoke to her. Just felt his thumb pull her jaw down, and then something spherical popped onto her tongue and he forced her mouth shut.

Her eyes went wide and she tried to caterwaul in horror as her doctor held her mouth shut. She kicked and clawed, trying to get away, but he emotionlessly held onto her, impassively watching her with his black eyes.

Her lover woke up, but Edric just spoke in strange and echoing sounds with the other man, then nodded and began to dress himself like she wasn't being tortured right there beside him.

The small ball turned into a soft and crumbling gelatin on her tongue, pouring a hideous tasting and acidic liquid into her mouth. Her attempt to drive a knee into Sharhalla's face succeeded, and she sobbed pitifully at the pain in her now-swelling leg. A blue salamander might be smaller and weaker than their cousins, but not even a catgirl stood a chance against one. The world was clay and they were marble.

His elf appeared at her side, kissing the knee and brushing Bubbles' hair affectionately. The neko widened her eyes, pressing in on her magic to make them appear larger, as she silently begged the woman to save her from whatever torture that this was.

Bubbles flinched as one of her ears popped and hearing returned, though accompanied by a large hiss. The doctor was speaking in his deep and rumbling voice. "- soon be over. He does this for her good. Not let get sick. Ninaein never forgive him if anything happened to you, and that one isn't one that I wish to antagonise."

She relaxed a little, reaching to awkwardly try and pull her other ear, but it stubbornly refused to pop. Whether she pulled or crinkled it, the stupid thing still felt like someone had shoved a fist of cotton wool down it, and then sealed it with wax.

Sharhalla turned his head. "Ah. You can hear me?"

She gave a stiff nod.

"If I release you, will you spit the medicine?"

Another stiff nod.

His jaw split into a smile, releasing black smoke as he showed off his rows of teeth, "Oh, you are adorable. I shall continue to restrain. For own good."

She whined and kicked uselessly in frustration.

Rali sat beside her, resting one gentle hand against her stomach and smiling brightly, "Sorry, sweet. He's a bit of a brute, sometimes. He's just worried that you might have a secondary infection. We don't want you losing that arm, do we? I know his medicines are... Well, they're offensive. I'm a cook, sugar. I've offered to help, but he just isn't interested in making them not an abomination to all things with tastebuds."

Even mad as she was, Bubbles couldn't help but giggle at the glare that the dragon shot his bride.

The elf shrugged, looking back at him adoringly, "Even you must admit it to be true, husband."

He growled quietly, producing a freezing mist, but his throat sounded strained, "... Not."

Rali laughed and kissed him, and then turned back, "How's this, sweet? I baked some things for Halfdark. Nothing major. Some divine sugar cookies and a little ginger house with the six of us inside. If you behave, you can have some, and get rid of the taste. If not, we'll feed them to Kaia in front of you."

Bubbles gave a grudging nod, and pretended to swallow.

Her doctor only partially relaxed, hand still touching her jaw as he pulled it open and grunted, "Show."

She rolled it into a pocket in her cheek and opened her mouth wide. The doctor peered around suspiciously, "Lift tongue. Hmm. Biscuits, Rali."

"Yes, husband."

Bubbles eased out of the bed, giving him a hiss, "All because Nina think she should taste like a fucking paradise when she's sick! Jerk."

Sharhalla shrugged, "Better safe than sorry."

She moved over to the window, re-opening the shutters and leaned against the wall. "Bubbles is fine. Just sniffles. She feels better since... Time with... Edric..."

"Sweat can help. Exertion not, though." He cautioned her, before standing and clapping together his hands, "But now is Halfdark. All others waiting for you. I shall join them... You may wish clothing, before joining us. Do you require help?"

She flushed red and mumbled, "Not like they haven't all fucked Bubbles..."

"I like view." Sharhalla chuckled, "But not quite all. I brought Erientyara. She not harm you. But... Her words can be scarring as claws. Angry woman."

He smiled as he said the last phrase, a brief look of passion passing over his face, and the wafting smell of dragonlust tickling at the edges of her dried and stuffy nose. Which gave her the idea of her to cover it.

Bubbles put a finger to her nose and pretended to try and snort out some gunk, as she spat her medicine through the window and into the street below. She brightened considerably when Sharhalla didn't seem to notice, and continued to leave the room.

She probably should have asked for some help with the dress.

"Kitten." A voice admonished, and she felt a tail wrap around her waist as Kaia stepped in through the window, placing one hand against a breast from behind and squeezing.

Bubbles smiled and leaned back into her, "Kaia done for today? Little lord, occupied?"

"If by occupied, you mean in the empress' dungeon, then yes." Kaia whispered seductively, before clamping a hand over Bubbles' mouth and shoving the half-dissolved pill ball back into her mouth. She squealed, but her mistress just lifted her lightly off the ground as she tried to protest.

"He tried to get a little handsy with a neko... So I let her angry salamander damage them." Kaia continued with a purr, "Drunken fools. The kitten even tried to warn them it was a bad idea. Those two were almost as cute as you and Sharhalla. Now, Kitten... If you don't actually swallow... I'm going to make you."

Bubbles growled.

Kaia's tail, still wrapped around her waist, wound downwards, around one exposed thigh, and then jammed straight into her womanhood. The neko gasped involuntarily, and her succubus grabbed her nose. She swallowed, before bursting into a choking cough.

The tail's wings gently spread out inside her, rubbing back and forth. Kaia purred and kissed her neck. "Well done. Shall we have some fun before joining the others? To make up for being so very mean to you?"

"Bitch." Bubbles mumbled, and then cooed, "Not there! She's still sensitive! Ooh... Oooh... She's... She's gonna!"

Kaia's teeth brushed her cheek as Bubbles felt herself running down her trembling legs. The succubus whispered to her, "Happy Halfdark."

"P-present." Bubbles gasped, pointing to the drawer, taking it as an opportunity to collapse. Getting screwed by her entire clan whilst she really was sick, was probably a bit much. Not that any of them seemed to mind.

She collapsed onto the bed as the tail slipped from inside her.

"Adorable!" Kaia said excitedly, slipping the ear rings on. Three on one ear, and two onto her other. The succubus grinned, tail flicking her mistress' fluid as she looked at herself in Bubbles' hand mirror.

The neko smiled tiredly, "Happy she likes. They're special."

"Platinum." Kaia said adoringly, "No silver to burn my skin. You did well, Kitten. I love them... Speaking of... I did come back from the festival with a little treat for you... A... Toy. To let me pretend I have that particular missing organ. Can we?"

Bubbles thought about how exhausted she was, but saw the hungry anticipation in those sweet red eyes. Lusting for her, but just wanting to demonstrate how much she appreciated the present.

She gave a reluctant nod.

Kaia turned away, fussing for a moment with a bag that the neko hadn't noticed, and then the succubus turned back. A leather belt was around her waist, and at the front of it, standing up straight and curved, was a particular green fruit.

Bubbles screamed in rage.

%6%B%6%5%