All Comments on 'Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 09'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sharhalla is mr mom. Wonder if the rabbit they have to follow is white? Just made me think of The Matrix. The homeland will be having many arrivals if all the ones working to save and move them away are successful. Maybe Kaia will pick up Bubbles' collection and bring everything with her when she and others come? Erin needs to go back to her husband to fix the arrow wound and then to watch his back. He might be in a more vulnerable state, for a dragon, now that he's preggo. I get the impression Bubbles is going to end up the neko leader (queen?) for a while at least. With the ratata helping there may be a change in relations between their species if one hasn't already happened. Definitely a story there somewhere. Maybe when all the survivors and allies arrive Bubbles will be able to assemble a team to build her bicycles. They could be useful and profitable for neko kind.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 2 years ago

Great stuff - As with all the related stories of this world....

Very much looking forward to reading more of Bubbles (mis)adventures :)

Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still thoroughly enjoying this banner tale and looking forward to Bubbles’ not-quite-carefree adventures. Also fun to read characters swearing more frequently and unnecessarily than I do. Lastly, title is perfect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...