All Comments on 'Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 10'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wonder if the mentioned longest silent Kitsune is the silent drinking partner? Will he show at the temple later and give them another sign of things? If he is one and the same, perhaps he achieved something none of them in the temple had before, conversation with their goddess? Or maybe Luna? Maybe he was just more sensitive or in tune with the signs around him? Did a sign or word from one of the goddesses send him out of solitude and into that bar? Will his silence remain or will it end sometime? Will the Kitsune find they need to follow the fleeing Neko? A great gathering appears to be occurring, or could occur, with all the previously at odds or distant species helping to save the nekos from an unkind fate. The city is no longer going to be a safe place for any with an extinction battle occurring. Until it is ended through extinction or by the decision of the dragon king.

shaknashaknaabout 2 years agoAuthor

> I wonder if the mentioned longest silent Kitsune is the silent drinking partner?

Nah. The kitsune at the nekan temple have some pretty traditional spaces for longterm silent mediation. Bunch of caves in a hill, type thing.

Whereas Bubbles' drinking partner didn't talk to her... Mostly because he didn't actually like her and was hoping she'd go away if he ignored her enough :p

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...