Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shoulders drooped, "Yeah. Yeah she wants that. Gods... She has hated last couple days. Screw it. Feast! Bubbles wants a proper feast!"

%4%7%6%5%7%4%7%3%5%3%6%5%

Bubbles was ravenous as she overfilled her mouth, the taste of the salty fish was enough to make her think that it was divine. She knew that most koi was freshwater, but these ones had definitely soaked in the salt. The light and tender flesh that was melting on her tongue was tangy.

She tapped her feet excitedly, grinning around the room.

The four of them were sitting at the front, as guests of honour. Kneeling behind the lead table, and joined by the head priest who only smelled mildly of burned fur after going out to invite Erientyara back with him.

There were seventy odd kitsune living in the temple, of those about twenty had managed to be scored invitations to the feast. Bubbles assumed there was some kind of hierarchy thing going on, but she really, really did not give a flying fuck. Mostly she was enjoying the amazing food, and daydreaming about Kaia being the one to feed her.

She fished a tail out from between her teeth, and tried to make smalltalk with the man beside her. "Bubbles not speak fox that well, but her girlfriend does. She said something about... Blueberries? They have blueberry farm, here? That must be hard with the bitching cold, this year."

"Ah." He smiled nervously, "Yes, we were preparing blueberry pies yesterday. They freeze well, which makes them ideal to take away on silent retreats."

Bubbles blinked, "Silent retreat? She thinks she'd hate that. How long do the priests spend in silence? Eating pie?"

"One of our members has been on retreat for the last twenty five years." The man replied with a cautious smile.

The catgirl imagined being stuck in some dark cave, in silence, meditating on the gods, for longer than she had actually been alive... And she felt the adrenaline and fear burn through her. She felt utterly terrified even thinking about that kind of claustrophobia.

Bubbles slurped up a fish, bulging momentarily in her throat as she swallowed, "Sounds... Intense."

Ninaein's hand landed on the inside of her thigh, firmly. Bubbles tried not to burst out laughing at her. Expecting that jealous one to be okay with her talking to any kitsune, let alone a strange one, was beyond the impossible.

The priest nodded, "It can be quite an intense experience. The first few weeks are difficult, then the next few months are blissful, but after that... The experience starts to take on... Otherworldly characteristics."

"Bubbles not know what that really like." She frowned, remembering how different sex with the goddess had felt. How it had elevated her above the norm of things. She could imagine doing all kinds of insane things, trying to chase that high.

Ninaein's fingers crept in closer, just slightly brushing against her underwear.

The priest looked at her in surprise, "Truly? Yet... You have spoken with the gods. Something that we can only dream of. The gods act in small ways, guiding us all, but for the most part... It takes a very attentive ear to notice them. Easy to doubt yourself, that you have made the right choice."

"Bubbles never doubt she makes the right choice." She stuck her nose in the air, and then grinned at him, "Because she always makes the bad one."

The fox nodded slowly, looking incredibly confused. However Bubbles' concentration on the conversation vanished as one of Ninaein's fingers snuck inside her underwear. She tried not to suck in her breath or blush as it fished around for her slit.

Bubbles stared at her full plate, or rather plates, as the thief reminded her of two things. Firstly, the goddess had left Bubbles in heat. Secondly, Ninaein was the most possessive of her brood.

"Is... Something wrong? Not to your liking?" The kitsune asked fearfully.

She took a little gasp, "Everything... To her liking."

Ninaein snickered from her other side.

Sana made a noise of disapproval from beyond the thief, and picked up a glass. Bubbles' saw her glaring out of the corner of her eye, "Seriously? Right here?"

"Does stabbing your sistren with a fork, count?" Ninaein asked casually, at the same time as she unfairly pushed her finger inside the wet and warm slit.

"Y-yes." Bubbles managed to stammer, "N-no hurt Sana."

On the other side of the kitsune, Erientyara jealously burst into flames, scorching the carpet. The salamander glared and slammed a fist onto the table, "The thief is allowed to take what they want, when they want, and I haven't even been allowed a first taste, yet?"

"First... Taste...?" The priest was oblivious, thinking they were somehow referring to the food.

Bubbles swallowed nervously, "Sana... Are you maybe... Interested... In the Erin?"

"Not really." Her sister shook her head, "She might not be into tomcats, because they're all assholes, but she isn't into women, either."

"Bubbles... Didn't think... She was, either." She barely stopped herself from moaning out loud as Ninaein showed her no mercy. Playing with her hungrily, with an entire room of foxes watching. It wouldn't be long until they picked up the smell. Just as soon as Erientyara stopped burning everything.

"Yeah, but Sana really isn't." The catmaid replied dismissively, "She worked the tables. She had women, now and then. They paid more. They were more polite. They didn't do a thing for her. Sorry. You're not solving the salamander by pushing her on Sana."

"Don't want her, anyway!" Erientyara yelled, her flames flashing from red and orange to blue and white, for a moment. The table cloth in front of her caught, and went up. The priest scrambled, using a vase of flower to put out the flames quickly.

He looked at the salamander in exasperation, "I am trying to be considerate. Your mistress is our guest of honour. However, can you please attempt to... Not burn the temple down?"

"Don't get to help the king, don't get to sleep with the cat." Erientyara muttered angrily, and crushed a fork in her hand, squeezing the metal so hard that it slid between her fingers like soft dough.

The kitsune observed her ridiculous strength and decided to sit back down and pretend nothing was happening. Probably regretting letting the salamander in. Probably also wondering how to safely get rid of Bubbles and her group - without ticking off a goddess.

"Open." Ninaein smirked, offering Bubbles a small piece of fish, even as she continued to mercilessly fingerfuck her beneath the table. A little moan escaped from her mouth as the sweet fish touched her tongue, and Ninaein found the right cadence. The thief smiled and kissed her cheek, before whispering in her ear, "She stops... When the Bubbles... Pops."

Sana decided to be the one to make distracting smalltalk. "We're heading towards the homeland. She guesses you see those that pass on the road? We were hoping to stop at next village. Do you know if... It'll be safe? Are we following trail of guards or anything like that?"

Ninaein's finger worked itself deep and fast inside Bubbles. Curling and brushing against her inner wall, coaxing her with an excited enthusiasm that had the neko biting her tongue.

"I admit, that has always confused me." The head priest replied, relaxing visibly, "How is it that every neko always seems to know where their homeland is? Even if they weren't even born there?"

The finger slowed, keeping her cheeks hot and her head bothered. Enough to ensure she stayed slick but not enough to give her what she needed to get off.

Ninaein answered him, "Because we do. We can feel it, fox. You can blindfold any neko and she can still point the way home. The sands are as much a part of us as the magic. No neko gets lost in a sandstorm. It's our home, born there or not."

Distraction done, Ninaein resumed her furious pace without warning. Bubbles' tail shot straight up and her ears went back to twitching as she put every effort into breathing through her nose and not unleashing the caterwaul building in her throat.

"How... Different." He said cautiously, "I admit, we do keep a close eye upon the roads. You are not the first nekos to pass this way in recent days, and some of those may have been pursued. But it was not within our interest to pay attention beyond that. All who approach are turned away by our enchantments, until now."

One of Bubbles' eyes twitched, and she drove a fang into her bottom lip as Ninaein found the right place. Her vagina wavered, thinking about clamping down, as the other catgirl teased her towards the rise.

Erientyara scoffed, "Depending upon magic. Just like the weak willed, and fragile little kitsune. Where now, are a people who were once so determined to destroy the empire? Where are those who created Tammamo de Mao? You live as an insult to her memory."

Ninaein's thumb found her clit, playing back and forth over it with each rapid strike. A tiny little rhythmic sensation at the peak of her aggressive movement's beneath Bubbles' skirt.

The priest glared at the salamander, "And who are you, to judge us in this way, dragon? You are born to might. We are born to hatred, because of her. Humanity despises us, because she used the magic of the Golden Kitsune to possess a soul. They assume it lies within the realm of possibility for all of us. Nekos have always hunted us, hated us. How can an apex predator comment upon our lives?"

Bubbles panted, trembling, as Ninaein continued to relentlessly fingerfuck her. Not just curling in and out of her depths, but moving fast enough that the liquids coating her frothed and spilled over her girlfriend's hand.

"I am Eri'en'tyara. Born of a royal line, extinguished." Her scales flared and steamed, black smoke popped from her mouth. "The land beneath this temple was once the birthright of my clan, until humanity enslaved us. The freedom you think we so enjoy is a consequence of the true king, Irr'lich'dan. By his blood, may we soar the skies once more. Only by his blood. My people are a dying race, you arrogant little prick, and what little you see of us is our pride in the strength of our king. We will never be slaves again. We will die, down to the last fucking egg before we let anyone break us! That! Is the Inheritance of Irr'lich'dan! King, Over the Skies! We are... Because of him. If you so jealous, fox, then grow a fucking spine."

Her cheeks were flushed, and she could feel her hips rocking back and forth, grinding down on the hand inside her without a single thought about it coming from her own head. Her body was moving instinctively, responding to this little display of jealous ownership.

The priest stared at the seething salamander, wide-eyed, "Oh."

"Useless." Erientyara sneered and shook her head, and then she smiled, and looked up, "And now the new king rises. Ree'n'halla. He is not the Heir. The Heir died with her claws around the throat of the Traitor Emperor. But he is my king. Humanity turns their hand against nekos, and those I care about. I would die gladly, by Ree'n'halla's side, had my mate not forbidden it. I wonder, priest, is there anything you believe in so deeply, that you would sacrifice yourself without question? Your god? Your people? I think... This kind of belief in something greater, is beyond your comprehension."

Ninaein risked a purr and a small nip to Bubbles' neck. The blonde-haired neko struggled so hard to keep the moan from emerging, but a halting grunt still managed to escape her throat.

"We heard the roars." The man shuddered, "How do you even know if your king still lives?"

Erientyara laughed, "Oh, you still don't get it. It doesn't matter if the king is alive or dead. Not in the least. For every draconid that has acknowledged him, his purpose will continue to live until it is achieved. If the empire wants to stop Ree'n'halla, then they don't need to kill him. They need to kill all of us. Every single salamander, wyvern, or even jormungandr, who heard the call. We don't care if the king is dead. That would simply be fuel to wrath. We will die, all of us, willingly. Priest... It doesn't matter if we can do what the king desired, or not. It may well be impossible. We will still try. You... Cannot... Break our spirit. That is what Irr'lich'dan gave us. An unshakeable faith. Things being hopeless... That's irrelevant. We do, whatever it is that can be done."

"Oh! Fuck, fuck fuck!" Bubbles couldn't keep it in anymore, as she felt her orgasm hit. Her eyes squeezed shut, and her thighs tightened up - near to the point of cramping. She shuddered, in full display of everyone. After announcing it loudly.

She shivered, breathing hard, and glared at Ninaein, "Gonna make you pay for that."

"Looking forward, kitten." The thief smirked and withdrew her hand.

Bubbles shook her head, and smiled in embarrassment at the staring kitsune, all the staring kitsune. "Ummm..."

"Anyway." Sana interrupted, "You think we might encounter some guards on the road? We need to be cautious. Makes her glad that Shin sent his lovely red salamander to guard us."

Erientyara rolled her eyes, "Bubbles maybe. Not so sure about you."

"Don't be mean to sister!" Bubbles snapped, glaring. "Sana means a lot to her."

The salamander shrugged, "Yes. I did understand that by the way you keep asking if I'd like to bed her, kitten. However, she's... Nothing to me. Just an annoyance."

Ninaein sneered, "If Bubbles says that the Sana is important, then she is. The opinion of arrogant fucking dragons doesn't come into it."

The neko looked shyly down at the table, knowing people were still staring at her, "Can we... Not fight? For five minutes?"

"Depends. Can the dragon shut her trap for five minutes?" Ninaein growled.

Bubbles groaned.

%6%1%7%3%6%9%6%3%6%B%

They left, after lunch.

Partly because Bubbles thought it would feel nice to get in a decent walk after such a big feast. Mostly because she thought that Erientyara would end up burning the entire place down around their ears if she and Ninaein had to spend any longer in close proximity.

The salamander took to the skies, keeping an eye out for ambushes and guards along the road, as the rest of them continued north at a more leisurely pace.

Ninaein was in a good mood, skipping along and sharpening her knives. Her infinite knives that always seemed to come from nowhere. Bubbles did have to wonder how many the thief owned.

Walking behind the thief, however, made Bubbles' heart ache. She could see the stitches in the woman's scalp, where Sharhalla had pulled the skull back together. Could see radiating scars in all direction. Ninaein really was lucky to be alive, at all.

That thought, in turn, led to her other mistress.

Erientyara had tried to warn her that Kaia was not healthy. That she had been badly hurt. Bubbles had seen the succubus cut down directly in front of her. How was the light-hearted woman who adored being punished going to take it? Losing a horn? A breast?

"You okay?"

She smiled weakly at Sana, "Nope. You?"

"Fuck no." Her sistren laughed, "But the foxes were a fun distraction. Check out what she stole whilst all the kitsune were trying not to notice Bubbles getting fucked."

Sana held up her arm, and a half-dozen golden bangles. She grinned proudly, "Cute, right?"

Bubbles laughed, "You stole those? From temple? And she criticised Bubbles for wanting to steal a bunch of fish!"

"Koi belong to the gods." Sana tilted her nose up, before dissolving into laughter. "She needed to do something whilst Nina fucked her stupid. Or Sana wouldn't have been able to stop herself complaining."

Bubbles glared at the back of her girlfriend, "Gonna get her back for that."

The catmaid laughed and took her hand in her own, "She loves you. The dragon... Sana thinks she just wants to fuck you. But Ninaein loves you, a lot. Almost enough to make Sana jealous."

"Why shouldn't I bed her?" Erientyara snapped, diving down momentarily out of the air before soaring back up.

Sana just rolled her eyes.

Bubbles' eyes went wide and she jerked to a stop. Staring down the road like she'd been turned to stone. Tiny tears sprang instantly into her eyes, and she forgot how to breathe.

Sana's arm jerked, and she looked from Bubbles, to where she was staring. She smiled broadly and waved excitedly, "You must be the Kaia! We're here!"

Ninaein scratched behind one ear with a knife, "Sharhalla drop you at the village?"

"Mmm." The succubus nodded quietly.

The thief shrugged and nodded towards Bubbles, "Go on. She's missed you."

Kaia's red eyes stared silently into Bubbles' pale yellow ones. Neither of them seeming able to speak. One lost in an inner shroud of darkness. The other lost in screaming pain.

Sana smiled shyly, "Eh... She's called Sana. She's not another for Bubbles' list. She's like sister. Joining you, if you don't mind. Um... Bubbles? Say something to her?"

Kaia smiled weakly, "Sana... Don't take this the wrong way... But fuck off. I need to talk to my Kitten."

"K-kaia." Bubbles managed, before falling to her knees and bursting into tears.

12