All Comments on 'Everyday Ownership'

by Pleasurewhore

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well written and erotic for many. Something is missing for me. It is clear this is consensual and that she enjoys it, mostly. Her pov obviously limits what we get from him. There are glimpses of caring from him, but I guess it's not enough for me. I feel the sadism in him more and that makes me uncomfortable.

visioneervisioneerover 7 years ago

Excellent story. Your writing skill draws us into her emotions, and, while some of the action is tough and she is at times tested, it is clear her Master is as finely tuned to her submissive nature as she is to his dominant nature, and the collision of want against need is beautifully rendered.

CoranhornCoranhornover 7 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Pleasure, your writing is absolutely fantastic. I hope you keep writing. This is the best one you have written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i r8 8/8

I've read worse, I usually like erotic writings to involve robots or zombies or cake. You could make some improvements in your next musing by simply including explosions. I'll get you in touch with Michael Bay.

MastersWenchMastersWenchover 7 years ago
Sexy!

Great story, Pw! Very descriptive- I could picture being there. I liked the pace that things moved along and the characters were believable. Thank you and please keep them coming!

MastersWench xx

DeathweaverDeathweaverover 7 years ago

All in all, a very interesting read. Good detail. Shows a good insight into the mind behind it.

MrJohnDanielsMrJohnDanielsover 7 years ago
Excellent

This is very well written and flows nicely. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous