Everyone Back To Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was I doing?! She was married herself. Jesus, how would I ever look at Henry the same way?! Once again reading my mind, Simone whispered "Oh wow, Henry never does this. And I have been so on-the-boil this evening, I would've sat on Hannibal Lecter's face. But while we were ate dinner, Carla told me how enthusiastic you are with her and I couldn't get it out of my head. As soon as we got into your house, just knowing you were upstairs, available for me to use, was too much temptation to resist."

During this vagina monologue I remained busy between her thighs, relishing the taste and smell of her. My efforts were being rewarded by Simone rocking herself forwards and backwards, obviously getting more and more into it.

Simone stopped talking, and just enjoyed the ride for a minute or two. The only sound from inside the room was me working my tongue over her most sensitive area. When her thighs weren't clamped around my ears I could also hear the girls, including Carla, laughing and joking. Their voices were coming through the bedroom window, up from the garden below.

As that pang of guilt went through me, Simone reached behind her and tested the rigidity of my cock by giving it a long, slow stroke. Satisfied that I was good-to-go, she dismounted my face and shuffled back down my body until she was positioned over my groin.

Bending forward, she simultaneously kissed me deeply, while also slotting my raging erection into place at her wet centre. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her down onto me. Simone was so willing and so responsive; she groaned through the kiss and into my mouth, which was still slippery with her wetness.

My cock was rigid (her blowjob had seen to that) but, because I had orgasmed earlier in the night, I didn't feel too sensitive. I gripped her hips harder, feeling immensely powerful and confident; sure that I was about to absolutely blow her mind.

Still kissing me, Simone started rocking backwards and forwards (rather than up and down). She was angling her hips to rub her clit on my pubic bone and every time she got it right, she gasped with pleasure. As Simone moved faster and faster, her breathing became heavier and heavier until we were no longer kissing and she was just panting into my mouth with our lips touching. It was an intense feeling.

Simone moved to sit upright which pushed her down even harder onto me. I reached up to cup her breasts through her clothes. Simone pulled down the front of her dress and her bra, spilling her boobs out for my gaze. The firm, protruding nipples looked amazing, sat on large round breasts that seemed to scream out for me to touch them. I covered as much flesh with my hands as I could, then gently pinched and rolled her nubs in my fingers. Simone groaned again and whispered "Yessss. Yessss. More...."

By now, she was alternating between humping herself up and down along my length as well as rocking her pelvis back and forth. A few seconds of one followed by a few seconds of the other, never stopping moving. She was really working herself hard on top of me and a sheen of sweat was forming on her forehead and tops of her creamy breasts.

From her demeanor, it was pretty obvious that she was about to come. My earlier confidence that I would be able to fuck all night had nearly disappeared. The thrill of having my wife's friend hump herself to insanity on my lap was rapidly overcoming any stamina I thought I had, and I was sure that my dick was already leaking pre-cum into my guest's tight hole. I thought I had better move things along.

I tried to slip my hand down to where we joined, so I could rub her clit with the pad of my thumb but Simone slapped my wrist away and just ground herself even harder into me. It seemed like she was doing fine without my extra help.

A loud orgasm obviously wasn't an option (for either of us) and I could see her tighten her jaw and grit her teeth as she resisted the urge to cry out loud. "Nggghgghh." She groaned, her whole body clenched against the sensations radiating out from her centre.

Simone's hips were a blur now. The wet, squelching noises were driving me mad as she fucked herself back and forth, up and down. Her tight, hot pussy had bested me. I was definitely going to come.

Wait! I was going to come inside her. Was that okay? Was she...

Too late. Simone started to shake and tremble as she rewarded her own efforts with the start of her, obviously powerful, climax. As she rode out the start of her orgasm, I felt the boiling pressure inside me release.

Despite coming in my wife not long before, the thrill of this illicit encounter and the sensational feeling of Simone fucking me was too much. I joined her on an orgasmic plateau as we both came together, gritting our teeth to keep as quiet as we could.

It wasn't as much cum as I had pumped into my wife previously, but it was still a big load, and the sensation and strength of feeling was heightened by knowing that this was a very forbidden act. Having bareback sex with my wife's friend and filling her up with spunk while my wife was downstairs was about as taboo as I could imagine.

The knowledge that my wife could walk in at any second and see her friend convulsing in my lap, lost in pleasure and stuffed full of my seed, somehow only made it hotter... I'm obviously a terrible person, but I didn't see how this could have been more pleasurable.

Of course, I didn't know what Simone had in mind next. Once she had finished her orgasm, and finally stilled her grinding hips, Simone released an enormous, pent up breath. She had obviously been biting her tongue to avoid making more noise so now she was freed from the devastating waves of pleasure, her chest was rapidly rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. My, still hard, cock throbbed inside Simone as I watched those glorious tits move in time.

Simone swung her leg over to one side, dismounting me gracefully, then she lay down in the bed with her lips next to my ear. She kissed and licked my ear lobe, tickling my neck with her heavy breathing then whispered "I don't want to make the same mistake Carla did and make it obvious that I've been here. I think I need to do some cleanup." I honestly had no idea what she meant until she slithered her way down the bed and lifted my tired but still heavy cock. A mixture of her juices and my cum was coated everywhere from the top of the head to the bottom of my balls. To my absolute amazement, Simone set about removing all traces of our lovemaking with her mouth.

She gently sucked the head into her mouth and used her tongue to lick the sensitive underside. Then she slid her lips up-and-down the sides of it like she was eating corn-on-the-cob. When my dick was completely clean, she lowered her head back to where she had started this whole debased affair. She started to lick my balls clean, using one hand to gently stroke my shaft as she did so.

I had just come twice in close succession, so there was no danger of a third time, but what she was doing still felt incredible. When she was satisfied that everything was sparkling clean (albeit dripping with her saliva) Simone beamed up at me then started tugging her bra and top back into position. I watched sadly, as her fantastic tits disappeared from my sight for the last time.

In the gloomy light of the bedroom, Simone had a quick look in the mirror to straighten her hair and check she looked presentable, then she blew me a kiss and walked to the door.

I had been trying to work out how to start the conversation about how terrible we should both feel and how this must never happen again but Simone seemed unbothered. She simply opened the door, lifted the back of the skirt, flashed her butt, gave me a wink and then strode out into the hall. My sanctimonious and self-indulgent speech went unsaid.

Moments later, I heard her joining the group of girls outside and complaining loudly that all the girls in the living room were boring. No doubt she would say the same thing inside in a few minutes. There was no way any one group could know where she had been the whole time and I was pretty confident we would get away with it.

Well, pretty confident. Simone licking me clean was one of the most enjoyable erotic experiences of my life. But I wasn't convinced it was necessarily the criminal master stroke she had thought it was.

My crotch was sticky and I stank of sex. Her pussy had been rubbed on everything from my nose to my balls. God knows what I would look like under UV light. Summoning my energy, I got out of bed and went to the en-suite for a proper shower. When I was clean, I tried to sleep again but the shower had gone too good a job of rousing me.

I lay awake until, not long afterwards, Carla joined me, having said good night to all of her friends. She was really very drunk, and didn't do anything more to get ready for bed than strip off her dress and drop it on the floor, along with her bra. As she backed up to me in the middle of the bed, I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed my naked, semi-hard (but very clean) dick against her g-string-covered butt. She made some positive, cooing noises but, before we could take it any further, my beautiful wife fell asleep in my arms. Despite my heavy conscience, I fell asleep not long after.

_______________

In the morning, Carla woke first, probably because my morning wood was jabbing up against thigh. She was obviously pretty hung-over but that didn't stop her guiding my dick past her thong and into her pussy.

Still not even half awake, I opened my eyes and smiled as, for the third time in only a few hours, a girl sexually attacked me in my sleep.

12