All Comments on 'Everyone has a Freak Flag'

by Etaindarcy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bummer about the iPod.

Everything else sounded delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Time

I love cross dressing and using dildos on my self.But was afraid to look for and find a real hard cock to fuck me or to suck off.Getting dressed is one thing but letting some one have sex with me i am not sure i can do it.But my first step is to dress and go find that hard cock.Since i have small female breast 36c a corset fits me and makes mt waste smaller.Now a string thong black seamed stockings 6'' heels with ankle straps.A sheer blouse and a short that barely covered my ass.Now my blonde wig eye and face make up with red lips and nails.Off to meet the man i met on line who said he would take care of my needs.He was a younger man with a monster 8'' 3 1/2 '' round cock.I can still feel every inch going deeper in my ass. It filled my ass until his balls hit my ass.He pounded my ass and as he was going to cum he pulled out and forced his hard cock deep in my throat and made me swallow his load of cum.It was more cum then i could swallow at one time.But he made me lick all the cum up.His cock balls and in his ass.He then fucked me again this filling my ass with cum.Now he sat with hie ass over my face and mouth and made me lick and suck up his cum.This went on for hours until he was drained of cum.And i was filled with his cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous