All Comments on 'Everyone is Invited'

by Storiest

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
localsub1localsub1about 11 years ago

Fantastic story. You really knocked it out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Is high school never over?

BarbaraBarbaraabout 11 years ago
Humour and irony present a 5 Star + invitation to all injternational Literoticans. Keep writing!

Realistic Femme/domme input provided, imagination added for good measure, your well crafted 'CFNM' submission was unanimously voted superb by your many submissive male NZ fans!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story with great characters! Would love a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a bunch of bull.

Pretty sure he would have kicked her to the curb long before allowing himself to be abused like that. And that's what it was - abuse. Kick the bitch to the curb.

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Don't you wish you could reach through the Internet

And take care of some if these WACC writers in know several other readers who wish they could after this piece

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

that was so hot. wish I could spend some time being Miss Apples sissy and would definatly like her to take me to a party

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bullshit

This reads like it came from some high school wimp that fantasizes about the people he envied in school. It says more about why the guy was a wimp than it does about anyone with a submission fetish. Regarding the crowd not recognizing the girl.... Bullshit squared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
When he bit Bitchtits cock off

The Police and the ambulance showed up. Miss Apple was hauled off to jail. The end to the stupidity. You really thought he was going to let the bitch get away? That he was going to expose himself to diseases and humiliation? This was HIS show. He taught the lessons. Now Miss Apple spends her time in prison as Big Bertha's Bitch.

Awful story. Have Lit's standards sunk so low?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The very second Apple tries to embarrass him?

I think Kevin walks away and never speaks to her again. Why would he? This was just poorly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

About as bad as it gets

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoriest@Storiest
25 Followers
I love (attempting) to write good fiction, but I also love sometimes just getting the filth and kink in my mind out onto paper, and hopefully out to the community. Please comment and enjoy all over the place. I love nothing more than an honest opinion.

SIMILAR Stories