Everything About You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suit Jacket." Becca said and only moved her gaze to the article in question when Savanna's hands moved to the buttons of her coat. She started at the top and slowly unbuttoned the garment before pulling it off her shoulders and letting it slide down her back to the floor.

"Skirt."

Savanna turned around and slowly lowered the zipper of her skirt before hooking her thumbs in the waistband and pushing it down one excruciatingly slow inch at a time. She was now standing in her black stockings and white silk blouse that stood open from the middle of her chest and up and turned back toward the bed. She reached up to remove it before she was asked, but was startled when Becca spoke up.

"No! I want to do that. Come here."

Every step she took toward the bed elevated her pulse and caused friction in her pussy that was now damp with anticipation. Becca rose to her knees and scooted to the edge of the mattress where Savanna was standing and began unbuttoning her blouse. Her hands trembled slightly and a heady feeling of excitement swept through her as more of the tall woman's chest was exposed. When the final button was undone Becca reached inside the blouse and flattened her palms against the skin beneath Savanna's ribcage. The blonde sucked in on the contact and slowly exhaled as the small hands slid up her ribs until they bumped the underside of her breasts and then slid around the back to unclasp her bra.

It was a liberating experience when her breasts were freed of their binding and Becca's hands slid around front again until they were cupping the large orbs. Savanna's nipples were already excited, but her lover's touch inspired them to strain even further so that they might directly receive the soft touches provided by the fingers that were now so near. Becca tilted her head up and leaned slightly forward meeting Savanna's lips halfway. The instant their tongues met, Becca's thumbs raked across the center of her lover's breasts and a bolt of sexual energy shot from each of Savanna's nipples directly to her sex. Her fire had been lit on the front porch when Becca jumped into her arms, but the instant Becca touched her nipples that fire was effectively doused with gasoline and became a raging inferno. Savanna's hands shot into Becca's hair and clamped down tilting her head slightly to the side so that the kiss became deeper and more urgent.

Their bodies curved toward each other and the added contact brought forth a moan from both women, filling the room with the sweet sound of kissing as sporadic moans floated about. When Becca sucked Savanna's tongue into her mouth and then nibbled at it the tall blonde wrapped her arms tightly around her and pushed her back on the slippery sheets. Their tongues never stopped, however, and the sudden urge to please and be pleased was overwhelming. Becca clawed at Savanna's blouse to remove it and threw it to the ground before sliding the loose bra from long slender arms and added it to the pile on the floor. Savanna moved to straddle her and Becca simply laid there staring up at her most prized asset, as though everything was now happening in slow motion.

"You are so beautiful to me." Becca said in a no nonsense tone of voice.

Savanna's heart soared and the way Becca was looking up at her left no doubt in her mind that she really felt that way. Savanna had always been critical of her body, but Becca once described her as a lithe, athletic, goddess with perfect breasts. And tonight she even felt beautiful as she received Becca's long sweeping stares of appreciation, without a trace of the nervousness she used to feel. Becca's hands went to Savanna's knees that rested on either side of her torso and slowly ran up the muscular thighs until she reached the top of the stockings.

"Hot or cold?" Becca asked and at first Savanna didn't understand. But when Becca's fingers went to the garters she finally realized she was asking if Savanna preferred to keep her stockings on or have them removed. She smiled when she remembered complaining about the unbearable heat she experienced whenever she wore stockings during their lovemaking and suddenly loved Becca more for remembering.

"Hot." Savanna said and Becca unhooked the elastic straps in the front before lifting her lover's backside and unclasping the back straps as well. She pulled the top of the stockings down to her knees and abandoned them for now. Her hands then ran up well-muscled thighs and over Savanna's firm ass, stopping at the small of her back to pull the woman down on top of her. Savanna leaned forward and braced her elbows on either side of Becca's face where their lips met softly at first. Teasingly brushing and touching the other's with a fleeting sweep of the tongue. Nipping at the other and smiling when almost caught by searching teeth before pulling away just in time and diving back immediately in retaliation.

The playful mood was unmistakable and Savanna knew she was getting to Becca when she covered the smaller woman's breasts with her hands and received two reactions simultaneously. A long moan left her lips as narrow hips lifted against the juncture of Savanna's legs. She ground back slightly and worried the breasts beneath her palm with gentle brushes and the slightest of pinches to awaken and arouse, but not overly stimulate. Becca's breasts were quite sensitive and Savanna was hoping to build her up slowly tonight. She then rose and stood on the bed with a foot on either side of Becca's hip and slowly pushed her stockings down to her ankles and off her feet.

Becca actually licked her lips as her lover's endless legs were revealed one slow inch at a time and she suddenly wished she were a pair of stockings albeit a pair that were being slid on rather than off. When Savanna was finished she used one of the black stockings to blindfold Becca and the simple sight of her tiny lover's huge smile when she did caused her breath to catch in her throat. She figured the blindfold still afforded the brunette a little vision, but was encouraged by the way she spread her arms and legs wide inviting her to take everything she wanted.

Savanna's hands trembled slightly when she dragged her knuckles from Becca's throat to her belly button and back up through the smooth valley between her breasts. She stroked every inch of her torso, careful to avoid the excited nipples, feeling an enormous sense of pride in the way a million tiny goose bumps rose in the wake of her caresses. Becca shivered from the light touching and began feeling around in front of her like a blind person. Savanna evaded her searching hands and ducked her head to swipe her tongue across the turgid nipple before her.

"Oh!" Becca cried out in surprise and her hands flew to her head and buried themselves in her auburn locks as pleasure rolled into her chest.

Savanna smiled and sucked the excited nubbin into her mouth alternating between suckling and swirling her tongue over it until she thought her lover might pull out a handful of hair. She released the treat and attacked its counterpart next, bringing forth a sharp moan and shiver from the smaller woman. Becca's hands suddenly moved into her hair and while Savanna's didn't really mind having her face ground into the lush bounty beneath her, she wanted to take her time tonight.

She took as much of the creamy flesh into her mouth as she could and lifted her head until the contact was broken with a loud pop, causing Becca to shudder and pout.

"I can't believe you're teasing me when it's been so long since I've had you." Becca whined in a small voice and Savanna nipped at her abdomen. She jerked in surprise and really enjoyed the darkness provided by the stocking over her eyes. The gentle bites and long wet licks being placed across her belly made her body hum in anticipation of her lover's descent. Becca's pussy was throbbing hard and she desperately needed some kind of contact to take her pleasure to the next level.

"Yes honey, four days of abstinence must have been absolute torture." Savanna drawled against her stomach and Becca growled back at her for the tease. She raised her hips in an attempt to gauge her partner's location and decided to throw her a curve.

"Come to think of it, I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would, so take your time and play all you want."

Coy little minx, Savanna thought to herself and decided to research the accuracy of this statement. She drove her tongue straight for her lover's clit that was already so excited it was visibly reaching out to her. The reaction she received decried the brunette's previous statement and Savanna smiled in satisfaction.

Becca instantly felt faint as her body jolted hard upon the electric contact of Savanna's tongue on her clit. A strangled yell escaped her throat and she grasped the hands that were gently cradling her hips on either side. She was certain her knuckles were white as she clung to her lover through the quickly rising tide of joy inside her.

Savanna had only intended to prove Becca wrong with a single tempting lick, but she was lost to all calculated thought the instant she tasted her lover's arousal. Intoxicating and intense were two words she might have used if asked to describe the unique taste of her small friend. And like a piece of metal to a magnet Savanna's tongue refused to part contact with the excited button, her own rising excitement pushing her to quicken the movements of her tongue.

Becca was writhing beneath her and Savanna was vaguely aware of a sudden exhalation of breath, as the small woman had a habit of holding her breath when she was excited and distracted this way. The most pressing issue for Savanna at this time, however, was the vice-like grip the woman had on her hands. It was becoming painful and she finally wrenched free and brought her hands into play for added joy.

Becca's backside launched off the mattress when Savanna entered her swiftly and she almost admonished her for the distraction. She had been on the verge of climax with the blonde's tongue on her clit and when those fingers pushed into her the sensation was reduced and enhanced at the same time. She felt more pleasure overall, but it was not as concentrated as it had been a moment earlier and she felt her climax falling away from her. It was a silly round of thoughts, really, because the end result whenever she reached it would be ten times better than where she'd just been headed and she knew it.

Savanna was in heaven and incredibly pleased with her decision to take a late flight home tonight instead of waiting until morning. She'd dreamt of nothing more than getting home to Becca from the moment she boarded the plane to leave four days prior and this was the best welcome home she could have hoped for. She was enjoying herself immensely but suddenly hungered to hear her lover scream her name. She added a third finger slowly and loved the way Becca's inner muscles drew her in ever further. A woman's inner workings were astounding and she felt her own muscles contracting in rhythm to her fingers pumping in and out of her lover.

Becca took in three quick breaths just before something deep inside her snapped. It was like throwing a rock into a mine field and each massive explosion disturbed another coiled bomb nearby that exploded in turn. One after the other these explosions gripped her body and shook her violently until there was nothing more than a loud ringing in her ears coupled with twitching exhausted limbs. Her heart pounded wildly in her chest and she fought to control her erratic breathing.

Savanna moved up to lie beside her panting lover and swelled with pride and admiration as Becca slowly came down. She brushed the dark strands of hair from the smaller woman's sweat stained cheek and placed a soft kiss in its place. Her heart was beating wildly also and she was as satisfied as she ever needed to be just seeing Becca in such a state of bliss. The relaxed almost sleepy daze on her face was worthless without the tiny half smile on her lips, as the final remnants of her climax pulsed through her at random.

"I love you, Becca." She whispered against the light freckles on her cheek.

"Yes, Savanna, my entire body is corroborating that statement right now. You will not get any arguments from me." She said softly and turned to face her.

"So you lied when you said you didn't miss me as much as you thought you would?" Savanna asked and removed the blindfold.

Becca's teeth raked over her bottom lip as she contemplated her answer.

"Yes, I lied, but only because you were mocking my desire for you."

"I still think you should pay for lying." Savanna said and Becca saw something mischievous flash in her eyes. She couldn't be sure what it meant, but had a feeling it would be good no matter what.

"What did you have in mind?" She asked, carefully eyeing the blonde woman. A radiant smile of victory washed over Savanna's face and she winked back at Becca.

"The patio." Savanna confessed triumphantly and Becca suddenly understood. Her lover was always trying to talk her into having semi-public sex and while it really turned her on she usually felt too self-conscious to lose herself in the moment. But the effects of Savanna's mouth on her sex were still quite fresh in her mind and the thought of having her talented tongue there again was a temptation too delicious to resist.

"You get the quilt and I'll meet you out there." She conceded and almost laughed out loud at the tall blonde's childish reaction. Savanna's eyes grew wide in excitement and disbelief and she practically ran to the cedar chest in the hall to retrieve the aforementioned quilt. Becca fully intended to beat her to the upstairs deck, but was having difficulty getting her legs to cooperate and smiled at her shakiness. It was really fantastic to be loved so thoroughly that the simple act of walking was hampered by it, she thought to herself.

When she felt steadier she padded down the hall and felt the anticipation flutter in her belly at the thought of making love outside the comfort and privacy of their home. Becca had completely made up her mind and wound herself up for it by the time she reached the sliding glass door, but the second her foot landed on the patio she felt a shiver of trepidation and instantly remembered she was naked and in view from the waist up. She dropped to her knees quickly, hoping no one had seen her over the low railing, and lay down to further hide herself.

"Wow!" Savanna said with big laughing eyes. "Are you the same woman that practically tackled me in the nude on the front porch?"

"Stop it! You know this humiliates me." Becca said nervously.

Savanna's eyes were not laughing now and Becca realized her error in suggesting the tall blonde had any desire to make her uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm just really nervous and now that I look around I see how stupid it is to be nervous. There's no possible way for anyone to see us unless you plan to take me on the picnic table, but I can't help but feel exposed."

"You are exposed, Becca, and that's what makes it fun. I'm not asking you to make love to me on the front lawn with a spotlight sweeping the sky to attract attention. I just wanted to be outside and drive you crazy beneath the stars." Savanna explained.

Becca softened immediately and while a million thoughts were running through her mind she instantly pressed her lips to Savanna's to narrow the scope of thoughts to a manageable level. Her kisses became more ardent when she felt her lover resisting the advance, as though she still wanted to explain something.

"I'm through talking to you Savanna, now kiss me back or I'm going in the house!" She grumbled into the blonde woman's mouth.

Something about the way she said it convinced Savanna that she was free of whatever doubts she may have had and her mouth opened to the brunette's searching tongue. There was also an unmistakable sense of need in her advance and it turned Savanna on when she realized that need was for her. Their tongues danced in an enticing and familiar pattern and Savanna opened her eyes when she felt Becca crawling on top of her gently. The weight was not at all uncomfortable, but it was different this time since the mattress usually absorbed some of it and the floor beneath her offered no give.

She felt wonderfully pinned to the hardwood deck by her lover's lush body and the contrast of soft and hard made her head swim. Becca wasted little time bringing soft moans and shudders to her lover by working the sensitive spot of Savanna's neck with her tongue and teeth. Her hands were everywhere smoothing the length of her sides, arms, hips and breasts. Savanna's body slowly came alive beneath her touch and she thrust her hips up bumping Becca's mound in the process. She did this again and the small brunette moved out of her reach to remove the possibility of contact, which confused the blonde woman.

Savanna lifted her hips and moved her body so that she might gain relief in the form of grinding pressure. She pressed forward again and this time when she bumped Becca she felt a sharp pain at the top of her thigh.

"Ouch!" She cried and suddenly realized her garter had been snapped on purpose. "What the hell was that for?" She asked angrily and lifted her shoulders to argue face to face.

Becca pushed her down roughly and responded, "If you get your way on being outside then I will have my way on how this goes from here on out."

Savanna had never seen her take charge this way and while it was a huge surprise she found herself reacting positively. She couldn't believe the betrayal of her body as her nipples grew painfully hard, despite the stinging pain that was slowly spreading around the sensitive welt. Savanna was a total control freak and though she and Becca normally took equal share in pleasuring each other she had always figured if anyone would dominate it would be her. She decided to test her lover's resolve in her new role and grabbed her hips forcing her down onto her aching pussy.

Again she received a sharp stinging snap from the garter atop her other thigh and it was so sharp she slammed her head into the patio when she jerked back.

"Dammit, Becca!" She said, wanting to be angry but immediately feeling a trickle of her own excitement slide from her pussy and onto her ass. Oh my God, she thought, I am totally getting off on being abused. What the hell is wrong with me?

"You asked for that one fair and square. Now are you going to insist on challenging me throughout or let me have my way with you like a good little girl?" Becca came back at her with a playful undertone and a no nonsense edge.

Savanna couldn't even look her in the eye and simply turned her head to the side in concession. It was absurd, in her mind, that she would willingly let anyone treat her this way, but there was no mistaking her body's response and that was the ruling majority at this point in time. She then felt a soft hand covering her mouth when Becca bit her nipple hard causing her to cry out into her palm. The pain was awful and tears stung her eyes at first, but the next thing she felt was soft wet warmth closing over the abused nipple soothing the pain away. The speed and utter surrender of pain to pleasure was mind boggling and she felt herself unwinding one tiny thread at a time beneath her lover's tongue.

The biting continued and in no time at all Savanna was half expecting to climax the next time Becca's teeth clamped down on her. She was breathing heavily and desperately clutching the leg of a patio chair as if it was the last piece of sanity she had. Becca hovered over her nipple and Savanna steeled herself for the pain she expected to shoot through it at any moment, but looked up in surprise when nothing more than a hot breath was exhaled over it. Her eyes locked onto big brown eyes that danced with love and mischief as Becca backed away from her.