Everything About You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savanna saw her head lowering to her pussy and nearly panicked when she imagined those teeth abusing her clit the way they had her nipples. She opened her mouth in protest, but the only sound to come out was a whimper when Becca licked a torturously slow trail up her slit and then back down again. In all her life she had never been closer to coming on the first touch than she was now and she feared the next one would do her in. But the next one never came and Becca moved to her thighs to kiss and caress the top of her them where her skin was now raised in a pink zigzag line from her garters snapping against them.

As it had with her nipples, Becca's tongue bathed the pain away and left pleasure tingling in its place. Savanna still wasn't sure she liked how it had all come about but could not deny that she was in love with the way she felt right now. Becca kissed all around her garter belt and over her quivering belly until Savanna was ready to scream for more. And as she had from the moment they'd met, Becca instinctively sensed what she needed and kissed her way back to Savanna's aching sex. The blonde woman froze when she felt that warm tongue caressing her slick folds again. She was teetering on the brink of climax and knew that if her lover's tongue reached her clit she would lose it.

But again, Becca avoided it and instead licked feather-light caresses all over her mound pulling her attention away from her throbbing clit and allowing her to continue the precarious balancing act. She positioned her pinky at Savanna's eager entrance and entered her slowly. It was just enough attention to notice, but not enough to merit a significant boost in sensation.

"Quit playing around." Savanna groaned in frustration, finally opening her eyes to see countless tiny stars twinkling back at her.

"Don't be angry, love. I'm getting there." Becca teased and wiggled her finger to distract her some more. She thoroughly enjoyed having Savanna in this frenzied and almost incoherent state of desire and wondered why she'd never teased her this way before. The sight of her lover biting her own knuckles to stifle any cries of passion was much sexier than the sounds she bit back would have been, and Becca's stomach tightened with desire just watching.

She could tell how hard Savanna was working by the glistening sheen of sweat that now covered her taut body and she couldn't resist the urge to taste it. She licked a slow trail up her abdomen and replaced her pinky with her middle and forefinger bringing her lover directly back to the edge of heaven and hell. Becca wondered if Savanna was working so hard to refrain from coming or if her exertion was to help herself reach orgasm. No matter, she thought, she's earned it and I am ready to indulge her.

Savanna thought she would die when Becca began driving deep into her body. She was desperate for release and as the depth and pace were increased so was the intensity of her passion. The tension near her spine was spreading up her back and her hips thrust against Becca's pumping fingers. She jerked her head to the side in surprise when she felt a warm breath on her cheek. She had been so consumed by the fires raging inside her that she hadn't noticed the smaller woman leaning towards her, until their faces were almost touching.

Savanna knew she must have looked like a wanton whore to Becca, but damned if she could help it at this point. She would have sold her soul to the devil for the opportunity to be rid of the maddening drum of desire pulsing through her.

"You are so sexy." Becca whispered directly against her ear and before Savanna could react a third finger was added to her enflamed pussy and once inside all movement stopped completely.

"Please." She whimpered when Becca slowed her hand.

"Please what?"

"Take me, Becca, please."

Becca wanted to hold out longer, but the blonde's desperation was obvious and Becca didn't want to overplay her hand tonight. She kissed her way down the valley of Savanna's chest and paused at her belly button to trace a heart around it before continuing her southbound journey. She then blew a current of air over the pale tuft of curls before plunging her tongue past Savanna's outer lips and straight for her throbbing clit. Becca's fingers pumped furiously into her lover as her tongue worried the center of Savanna's universe until everything beneath her began to clench and quiver out of control.

Savanna cried out loudly as her climax drilled into her over and over again. She tensed until her muscles were on the verge of cramping and remained this way until they finally released her to the languorous and limp world of recovery. She felt like a trauma patient who was in cardiac arrest and being jolted back to life with electric paddles, as several sporadic aftershocks shook her without her permission. Though her eyes were tightly closed she could still see the patterns of the stars above, only this time they were darting here and there against her eyelids.

Becca moved up beside her and snuggled into her before pulling the excess quilt over them and relaxing completely. Savanna wanted to hold her, but was fairly certain she couldn't have lifted her arms if her life depended on it. Instead she turned her head and saw the top of Becca's that was resting on her shoulder. She placed a gentle kiss against her auburn crown and sighed contentedly before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Savanna awoke to a strange clicking noise and opened her eyes in an attempt to distinguish what was causing it, but was blinded by the overbearing brightness of the morning sun in her eyes. She squinted hard and tried to bring her hand up to cover them, but found it was trapped. She tried again and when a sleepy moan was heard she realized Becca was lying on her arm. Suddenly she didn't care to know what the clicking noise was, though she suspected it was birds on the railing, as long as it didn't wake her tired lover.

Her eyes slowly adjusted and when she turned her head to look at Becca, she smiled and nearly laughed out loud at what she saw. The petite woman's lips were moving rhythmically, much the same way a baby's does as they sleep and dream of nursing. At first Savanna thought it was cute, but as memories of those lips on her own breasts last night filled her mind, the cuteness disappeared and became sexy. She was enjoying the sight and slowly moved her index finger to Becca's lips and brushed them softly. She gasped in surprise when they parted and closed around her finger sucking it all the way in. It was now blatantly obvious that the tiny brunette had been awake all the while.

"Very funny, you little minx." She said softly and watched those big brown eyes open slowly. Savanna watched helplessly as Becca's cheeks hollowed in as her mouth sucked the finger in further before swirling it with her tongue. The sight was unlike anything she'd ever seen and she felt her nipples responding quickly. Becca drew back slowly allowing the finger to fall from her lips before smiling sweetly and winking at the blonde woman.

"Good morning, Blondie."

"Good morning, love." Savanna responded and pulled Becca's face forward in an attempt to kiss her. As always, Becca broke free with a giggle and tickled her ribs before getting up and opening the sliding glass door. Savanna groaned at the denial, but wasn't surprised by it in the least. As long as she and Becca had been together, the tiny brunette had always refused to kiss her until she'd brushed her teeth in the morning. Savanna never thought it was that big of a deal, but Becca was firm about it and she knew all the arguing in the world wasn't going to change her mind.

"Get up, lazy bones. We're going for a run." She called out over her shoulder as she headed for her toothbrush. Savanna's head dropped back to the deck and she winced on the contact. She ran her fingers over her scalp and found a knot there from last night, which wasn't really funny but it made her laugh when she remembered how it got there. She finally pulled herself up off the deck and wrapped the quilt around her before leaning against the railing and surveying the neighborhood.

Max was smoking a cigarette on the sidewalk and when he saw her he looked embarrassed. Savanna enjoyed his bashful response so she waved at him politely and then brazenly turned around and dropped the comforter, revealing her naked back from the middle of her ass and up. She slowly strolled inside and smiled wide when she heard choked coughing from the street below, as Max inhaled improperly and paid the price.

Savanna dressed quickly and was on the front porch lacing up her shoes when Becca came out and began stretching. She was almost finished stretching and Savanna hadn't even started.

"Are you ready, yet?" Becca asked anxiously as she almost bounced in anticipation.

"Almost. You sure are impatient this morning."

"Hurry up, Van, I'm ready to go!" Becca said excitedly as she bounded off the front porch.

Savanna smiled at her exuberance and wondered what had gotten into her. Becca had been acting silly and giddy all morning, but Savanna loved it when she was like this and hopped off the porch to catch up to her. They ran their normal route of six miles and decided to walk through the park on the way home to cool down. They held hands and Becca walked them off the path stopping behind a large tree where kissed the tall blonde fervently. She even reached up for a quick grope of her lover's breasts and groaned when she finally lowered her hands.

"What's gotten into you today?" Savanna finally asked, unable to stand the suspense.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Aren't I always this much fun?"

"Yes, honey. You are non-stop sunshine!" Savanna said sarcastically.

"Okay, smartass, I get it. I'm just glad it's Saturday and I get to spend two whole days with you all to myself. I'm glad we finally have a chance to be alone, even though I really miss Belle."

"Me too, but I guarantee Isabelle is having loads of fun at Disney World." Savanna agreed and kissed her once more before darting off in the direction of their home.

Becca started after her and quickly realized Savanna wasn't jogging but was actually running at full speed. She sprinted hard and caught up to her a few doors down from their home. Becca really turned it on then and, as she did every time she passed her on a run, smacked the blonde's backside in victory. She hurriedly unlocked the front door and ran into the foyer.

She was out of breath and bent at the waist supporting her weight with her hands on her knees when Savanna reached her. Becca screamed when she felt breasts at her back and strong arms around her waist pulling her up quickly, followed by hot lips descending on the base of her neck. Once she was standing upright Savanna's hands were all over her and when Becca realized warm fingertips were moving beneath the elastic of her sports bra she quickly broke free and ran up the stairs. She heard her lover give chase and felt soft hands at her waist just as she entered the bedroom. They crashed onto the bed together and reached for each other hungrily.

"What do I get for winning?" Becca panted even as Savanna placed kiss after kiss over her sweaty skin.

"What do you want?" Savanna asked, her question broken up between kisses.

"An upside down kiss." Becca said quietly as her chest rose and fell with her shortness of breath from the run.

Savanna wasn't sure she'd heard correctly and looked up to see if she could tell from Becca's expression. She saw a definite twinkle in her eyes, but the most telling thing was the way her teeth raked over her bottom lip. As long as Savanna had known her, Becca did this when she was anticipating things like the answer to a question or listening for someone to pick up a call she was placing. It was ultra sexy and a little bit child-like in Savanna's opinion and she desperately wished she could catch her doing it and snap a photo to keep with her always.

"Did you say an upside down kiss?" Savanna asked, momentarily forgetting her seduction and getting lost in the peculiar request.

Becca nodded slowly as her teeth abused her lip in earnest anticipation. Savanna was perplexed and wondered what had given her the idea, but figured it was an interesting request, and if it was unpleasant they'd cross it off their imaginary list of things to do again. She lowered her head and licked a slippery trail from Becca's breastbone, past the smooth hollow of her neck and up to her chin where she stopped to nip at it before stealing the lush bottom lip from her lover's teeth. Savanna sucked it into her mouth loving the feel of plump squishy flesh and she always nibbled it until she felt the brunette smile causing it to thin and tighten between her teeth.

She looked into her lover's smiling face and the instantaneous joy that surged from her heart threatened to bring tears to her eyes. Loving Becca was just like that, though, and she'd experienced the full weight of it in other instances as well. Just two weeks ago she'd been unloading the dishwasher and looked up to see Becca peeking at her around the corner. Savanna had no idea how long she'd been standing there, but the look on Becca's face told her she was content to stand there and watch her forever. Being watched with such devotion and admiration was powerful and made her feel like a goddess.

Savanna suddenly wanted to please Becca and maneuvered her body until her face hovered over Becca's, their foreheads and chins opposing. Her hands were on either side of Becca's head and they simply stared at one another and adjusted to seeing each other from this vantage point. Becca's hands curled gently around Savanna's wrists by her ears and she tilted her chin slightly up, indicating that she was tired of just looking and needed more. Savanna felt a shiver race down her spine and wondered how this could be as exciting as it was, but didn't spend much time on the thought before she began lowering her head.

Becca could feel the blonde's sweet breath on her face and took in every tiny wrinkle and freckle as Savanna looked down on her. When she tilted her head up, she watched her lover's eyes grow cloudy as they darkened to the deepest of blues. A thrill raced through her to know she could bring on such a reaction and she slowly closed her eyes as Savanna grew closer. The time between her eyes closing and their lips touching seemed like forever, but the agony of waiting was obliterated by the spiky electricity each woman felt upon contact.

Two years together with countless kisses shared and yet this time was somehow different. The comfort and ability to thoughtlessly kiss someone had been removed and the dynamics were surprising in this respect. Becca found that when she stuck her tongue to Savanna's lip, the top of her tongue was now experiencing a soft full bottom lip rather than the firm thin top lip it was used to. The exploration was amazing in its languid pace and it was a pleasant surprise to find that she didn't know every nook and cranny of her lover's mouth, as she'd previously thought. She tongued along her bottom teeth and tasted beneath Savanna's tongue as her lover did the same to her.

Savanna whimpered when she tasted minty traces of Becca's toothpaste beneath her tongue and searched for more which led to other tiny treasures she'd never known. Amazingly, the kiss was all-encompassing and neither woman's hands roamed wildly or distracted them from their sweet exploration of the other's mouth. It was, in essence, like a mini-lovemaking session involving nothing more than lips, tongue and teeth and Savanna prayed that this would not be the first and last time she experienced it.

Becca's head swam with the delirium of the kiss and when Savanna finally pulled away their breaths were ragged and heavy. She couldn't bring herself to open her eyes and subconsciously ran her tongue along her bottom lip in search of any trace of Savanna. The power of a kiss like that could be dangerous, she thought, and suddenly gasped as hard teeth nipped at her breast. The sharpness of that pleasure finally penetrated the fog she had been lost in and when Savanna bit down on her nipple again Becca's eyes shot open in surprise.

She couldn't believe they were so hard from their previous kiss, but she didn't feel so bad when she saw that Savanna's were just as hard and conveniently poised directly over her face. Becca turned her face toward one and positioned her mouth beneath the nipple straining valiantly against the tight white fabric of Savanna's sports bra. She waited patiently until the next time Savanna clamped onto her nipple and reciprocated in turn at the same moment.

The woman above her gasped in surprise and immediately released her nipple, but Becca was not so kind. She held on gently and soaked the white material with her tongue as her teeth gently pulsed around it. A telling moan issued from Savanna's parted lips and as she adjusted to the pleasant stimulation she returned to Becca's nipples. They alternated and occasionally mimicked the others actions which brought infinite shivers and jerks as they teased through clothing.

Savanna was enjoying the little game, but her pussy was now screaming for attention and if she didn't do something about it, or distract herself at the very least, she knew she'd go insane. She waited for Becca to release her nipple and then began licking her way down the firm abdomen beneath her. The salty film on Becca's skin was addicting and while she could have enjoyed it all day she had tastier treats on her mind now. Savanna felt her pulse quicken when she slid her hand beneath the waistband of Becca's shorts. She felt like a naughty child who'd crept downstairs Christmas Eve and was opening her gifts before it was time, but secretly loved the forbidden feel of it all.

Becca's body tensed in anticipation as soft fingers pressed into her abdomen and ducked beneath her shorts. She chewed her bottom lip and waited for Savanna's reaction when her fingers discovered there were no panties there. The instant those fingers reached the top of her trim auburn bush Becca held her breath and all forward progress halted. She would've given anything to know what Savanna was thinking, but could only lie there and wonder as her heart pounded against her chest.

Savanna groaned when she realized her lover had gone commando this morning and wished she would have known while they were running. It would have given her plenty of fodder for sexy mental images during their morning exercise. No matter, she thought, it's turning me on plenty right now and at least here I can do something about it. Her hand darted forward then and cupped her lover's mound, pressing the heel of her hand against Becca's clit while her middle finger slipped inside her wet entrance.

"Holy God!" Becca cried as all of her attention quickly traveled to her sexual center. She wasn't expecting the sudden penetration, and felt her body responding faster than usual. When Savanna began rocking her hand up and down, the sensation was maddening and she couldn't remember anything quite like it. She suddenly remembered their positioning and reached for Savanna's backside. She massaged and kneaded the muscular globes of her well-toned ass before tugging the flimsy running shorts and panties down until they rested just behind her head.

Becca had a difficult time focusing on Savanna, due to the intensity of her own pleasure but managed to convey to her lover that she wanted to participate. She grabbed the taller woman's firm ass and pulled her down until her pussy was a mere breath away. Gorgeous, she thought and felt herself salivating when the blonde's aroma wafted over her like a summer breeze.

She felt her own shorts being pushed away now and knew her lover was preparing to taste her as well. A sudden twinge of competitive excitement rushed through Becca and she pulled Savanna firmly down, sealing her lips over the dewy flower before her. The initial taste was sharp, but completely overridden by the intense heat against her tongue. Becca almost pulled away, so surprised was she by the heat, but with a mind of its own her tongue thrust forward seeking more.