All Comments on 'Everything Changes Ch. 01'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great to have you back!

I really enjoyed your stories and I have been waiting for the next adventure of Lyssa, Emmett and the Wyeth Pack! This looks like it's going to be a good one! I can't wait for chapter 2!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 11 years ago
Gearing Up

We waited to so long to see Emmet/Lyssa get pregnant and Calvin/Stephanie get together, and it was so satisfying when they finally did. Now I realize you have to be careful what you wish for, since there are so many new ways for everything to go wrong. You haven't let us down yet, though, so we'll hang on in good faith. It's great to be back in your were-world, especially with these hints of revelation to humans ahead.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 11 years ago
Strange ending

The story was nice, more like the next chapter of the last "book" than the first of a new book.

But the ending was weird. Sort of over-the-top, "hey look at how mysterious I am! That's why they call me Mr. Mysterious! I bet you're going to try to guess what this is leading into, but you won't because it's TOO MYSTERIOUS!! Hah hah hah!”

Yeah, just like that. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
strapped in

And ready for the ride. I have faith that you will lead us to our destination.. Good to have you back..

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
wonderful new story

Is Lissa having precognitive dreams? With her already strong mental abilities, I have to wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great continuation!

I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Welcome back

Glad to see you posting again. Great first chapter, waiting for the next one

nicintasnicintasabout 11 years ago
Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!

You're back, and with a bang!!!

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyabout 11 years ago
Yes!!!

rock on, you are back! i cant wait i will be watching for each new chapter-excitedly too! :) i am almost afraid to know who and what the evil mad person or people will do now...

Post soon! :)

Zangetsu21Zangetsu21about 11 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 11 years ago
In the words of the Joker from The Dark Knight....

And here......we.....go!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous