All Comments on 'Everything Goes in Phone Sex'

by IsaacTolkien

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

That has to be the most boring job in the world. Probably middle-aged women sitting in their living rooms, or doing laundry or painting their toenails, rolling their eyes as they listen to these pathetic idiots puffing and panting on the other end of the phone, and paying a lot for the privilege. I get it. It's easy money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A little incel with murderous rage against women, who fantasizes about raping, punching and kicking them and spitting in their faces is some sick shit. The woman on the phone doesn't have to bother about that garbage though or ever meet this cuck. She listens to this idiocy, gets paid well, can go take a shower and tell her friends about the weirdos who call her. Very distasteful all around and not hot in the least.

LiveLoveAsAlwaysLiveLoveAsAlwaysover 4 years ago
Read the introductory paragraph

If the Anonymous readers had read the introductory paragraph, they would have known not to read any further, and therefore not left the negative comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was excellent! Well done! Very sexy and steaming hot! Would have loved some fart talk when she was licking his bumhole, but otherwise wicked!!

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther69693 months ago

It may not be Perfect but Close so Close in fact it was still able to Get my Tiny Little Cock Up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsaacTolkien@IsaacTolkien
The name comes from my favorite writers as a kid: Isaac Asimov and J.R.R. Tolkien. Asimov taught me the breezy style and eclectic range of interests; Tolkien the value of imagination and eloquence.