Everything Happens for a Reason

Story Info
The evolution of my sex life.
11.5k words
4.68
8.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers

Author's note: I have always been interested in the way fate plays such a large part in our lives. This is another story exploring that theme. The kind of coincidence described in this story does happen albeit maybe once or twice in a lifetime and that may be all it takes to change your life.

A friend of mine once told me a "true" story of a male colleague he worked with and who travelled a lot, telling his wife he was in Singapore on business. He travelled to Columbia (location changed) with his mistress and met his wife in an elevator in the Cartagena Hilton. She was with her lover. After that, they divorced more quickly than they otherwise might have done.

Twice, I have met friends unexpectedly whilst on holiday and far from home. I was alone the first time and with my wife on the second occasion, so there was no harm done.

Marilyn Monroe said, "I believe everything happens for a reason." Unlike her, and the protagonists in my story, I don't. I prefer to believe," Shit happens."

A better title for this story might have been Everything Happens For a Reason or Maybe Shit Just Happens. Unfortunately, story titles this long are not accepted.

Constructive criticism, both positive and negative, is always welcome.

As always, any grammatical errors or typos are down to me alone. Please remember authors on this site, me included, aren't writing for financial gain and mistakes are virtually inevitable. It is a sad reality that errors inevitably show themselves only after a story has been submitted for publication.

Everything Happens for a Reason.

I was a virgin when I flew out of Vancouver one Friday, just after New Year in 1980. Fourteen hours later, when I arrived at Heathrow, I was, strictly speaking, still intact, but I had become a wiser young man, and my sexual education had started.

My flight was scheduled to fly out of Vancouver in British Columbia in the late afternoon arriving in London sometime the following morning. As often happens when flying, things did not go to plan.

I was in the departure lounge when the airline announced a three-hour delay to my flight and of another flight to Winnipeg, but for passengers to proceed to the airline hospitality desk where a meal voucher would be given to each one of us. Predictably enough, several hundred people arrived at the airport restaurant within a short time and a queue quickly formed. In the line just ahead of me was an attractive young lady wearing a long Afghan sheepskin, coat reminiscent of the 1960s. I studied her as we moved slowly toward the counter and was mentally undressing her when she appeared to lose patience. I watched her grimace, and her mouth formed the words, "fuck this for a game of soldiers," as she turned and headed out of the room and was lost to my view.

I did not see her again before I took my cattle-class seat on the 747. The cabin was part-empty with many unoccupied seats, and soon the reason for our delay became clear. Immediately after take-off the pilot unannounced an unscheduled stop in Winnipeg, and a collective groan passed around the cabin. Winnipeg was eleven hundred miles and three hours flying time east, and still over eight hours flying time from London.

It was then that my neighbour, in the seat next to me, informed me that he was a member of a fifty-strong group of university students who had been returning from Tokyo, and who had arrived almost three hours late into Vancouver. They had thought that they had missed their connecting flight home, the last of the day, and that they would be staying the night at the airport.

Then, on their flight from Japan, the pilot had informed them that their flight to Winnipeg "had been held to accommodate them."

It was obvious what had happened. In place of two flights, the airline had rolled them into one and then delayed the flight to wait for a large group of its customers arriving from Japan.

I remembered the quote "Everything happens for a reason," swore quietly to myself and reached for my book.

***

I expected to wait on the plane whilst it was on the ground and hoped for a rapid turnaround. It was not to be. We were asked to wait in the airport departure lounge whilst the plane was re-fuelled, a "small technical hitch" was sorted, and the plane de-iced before departure. The captain had told us it was minus twenty degrees centigrade outside and it was snowing lightly.

It was just before ten o'clock local time, and I headed for the bar. I decided I needed a drink and didn't want to wait until I got back on the plane; even though, there, all the booze would be free. The room was deserted. Apart from a couple sitting in the corner the only other person present was the barman.

I sat at the bar and ordered myself a large whisky on the rocks. The barman was not a talkative man and moved to the end of the bar, where he stood with a bored look on his face and polished glasses.

I was contemplatively sipping my drink and looking out of the window at the dark frozen airport tarmac when I sensed someone sitting at the bar a couple of seats to my right. They had arrived very quietly, and I had not heard them.

"A gin and tonic with ice and lemon... a double please," said a female voice in a very English accent.

I looked across and did a double-take. My companion was none other than the girl in the Afghan coat. She wasn't looking at me but was looking directly forward toward the bar and appeared to be pointedly ignoring me, I looked down at my glass, took a sip, and sat silently trying not to look at her.

She spoke without moving her head.

"That's the second time this evening that I've caught you looking at me."

I looked sideways at her.

"What makes you think I was looking at you?"

"I saw you," she replied and turned to face me, and as she did she smiled.

"Nothing wrong with window shopping."

She was every bit as attractive as I had thought she was when I saw her in the line back in Vancouver. Shoulder-length wavy black hair framed a pale white freckled face, and intelligent green eyes looked back at me.

I didn't know what to say. Was this beautiful woman giving me the come-on?

"I'm Melanie," she said, holding out a dainty white hand. Her beautifully manicured fingernails were cut short and painted red.

I took her hand.

"Robert. Pleased to meet you."

"Oh, Likewise."

She took the seat next to me and we talked. She was a staff nurse working in Liverpool. I was a journalist working for a local newspaper in Exeter. Both of us had been visiting our parents for Christmas and the New Year and were travelling home after the break. Both of us were feeling very horny. As we sat in the bar talking I knew that I was: I only learned, later on the plane, that she was too.

I was sitting in an airport bar in Canada in the middle of winter with the most beautiful woman I had ever met and shortly we would fly four thousand miles and never see one another again. Even if I wasn't a twenty-four-year-old virgin I would have problems bedding her..... Or so I thought.

***

We sat and talked some more, and soon I had another double and Melanie another single. It was then that we heard the last call for our flight and hurried back to the gate. As we entered the front of the aircraft, we were welcomed back on the board by the senior flight attendant. She took one look at us and smiled.

"Welcome back on board. The fight is over half-empty. May I suggest the drinking, smoking, and swearing section at the back of the aircraft for you two?"

We did as she suggested and walked to the back of the plane. There, behind the rear bulkhead, were maybe sixty empty seats. We were spoilt for choice, but eventually, I sat by the window about halfway down on the left and Melanie sat next to me. I had wanted to sit over the emergency exit with a little more legroom, but she had different ideas and had moved on. It was a straight choice: extra legroom or Melanie. Melanie won.

It was approaching midnight In Winnipeg when the plane took off. Most people settled down to sleep straight away and the cabin lights had been dimmed, but when the flight assistant came around with blankets and pillows, Melanie ordered us both a "large" double.

We finished our drinks, and I was feeling nicely relaxed and ready to sleep. Melanie handed me a blanket and whilst I covered myself she put the other blanket around herself, snuggled up against me, and put her head on my shoulder. The smell of her perfume was in my nose and my penis was erect and hard inside my jeans when I felt her hand on my groin, gently exploring my hardness.

She stopped abruptly, threw off her blanket, reached under the seat in front of her, and retrieved her handbag.

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere," she said, smiling and sliding out of her seat before disappearing toward the back of the plane.

Ten minutes later she was back. She didn't sit but leaned over and whispered.

"Your turn. Go to the toilet and get rid of your underpants."

I looked at her in astonishment.

"Did you hear me?"

"I think so. Where shall I put them?"

She giggled and I realised she was just a little drunk.

"Well, I can't very well give you my handbag, can I? Put them in your pocket or shove them down your trousers. The problem is that if you did that the flight assistant might think you've got a hard-on."

She giggled again.

"You have got a hard-on, haven't you?"

***

When I returned to my seat, Melanie was sitting in it covered with a blanket. I sat next to her and pulled the other blanket over myself. She looked across at me expectantly.

"I'm a virgin," I whispered.

"Better and better. Don't worry I'll show you."

She raised her lips to mine, and we kissed. She tasted of peaches and cream, and she smelt of jasmine. I felt her tongue inside my mouth, and I kissed her back. As we kissed, I felt her take my hand in hers and place it on her right breast. She had removed her bra and pulled her jumper up with her other hand.

Her breast was round and firm, and I could feel the nipple hard between my fingers. She stopped kissing me, looked up at me, and smiled gently, and then I felt her hand slowly pull down the zip on my fly.

"Pull down your kegs," she said. "Just a little."

Trousers pulled down around my thighs, I felt the coarse fabric of the aircraft seat on the cheeks of my naked bum. For a moment I wondered what I was doing, but then the thought left me as I felt her hand around my prick.

"Oh my," she murmured. "You're not just choice, you're big as well."

Then, as we kissed, and I played (inexpertly?) with her boobs, she slowly pulled my foreskin up and down. I'm sure if I had not drunk the best part of a quarter bottle of scotch I would have come straight away, but as it was, my penis felt like metal as she slowly wanked me off.

Her hand stopped moving and I heard her softly speak. Her tone was different - husky and pleading.

"Now touch me, please. I'll show you how. First, put your left hand down behind my back and inside my skirt and hold my arse, then put your right hand where I show you."

I slipped my hand under her bum as she raised herself off the seat to let me slip my hand inside her skirt. Her cheeks were firm and warm beneath my touch. The skirt lay loose around her. I knew she wore a below-knee cowboy skirt with boots; I'd seen it in the bar. The skirt had a row of buttons down the front, but now they were all open, and under the blanket with her legs a little spread she was open to my touch. She took my right hand in hers and guided me to the slit between her legs.

"Use the flat end of two fingers on me. Small circles. Gentle but firm. On my clitoris. I'll tell you when you've found the right spot."

Her sex was slick with her juices as I found her bud and started to rub.

She sighed softly.

"That's good. So good. Stay there just there. Just like that."

Then she grasped my penis in her hand and slowly started to jerk me. As I moved my fingers, she moved her hand. Her arousal was obvious, and even inexperienced as I was, I knew I had to be doing something right. I was watching her closely and saw her eyes start to widen and her lips part. She was staring at the seat in front of her, in her own world of pleasure, when she came for the first time.

I watched her mouth open wide in a silent scream and felt the muscles of her buttocks tighten under my hand before her entire body seemed to stiffen. After maybe twenty seconds, I heard her speak again.

"You can stop now. Give me a little time to recover."

As she took her orgasm, her hand had stopped moving and she held me tightly in her palm. Now she put her fingers to her mouth and covered them with spit, before gripping my tip, retracting my foreskin, and slowly starting to jerk me once again. It was then that she started to speak quietly in my ear.

"Would you like to fuck me?"

"Would you like to put it in me?"

"I'd like that. I would. I'd love to feel your big dick in me."

"Are you going to come for me, baby?"

As she talked dirty I started to frig her once more. This drove her to move her hand faster and soon I reached the point of no return.

"I'm going to come," I groaned, and then I felt my penis start to swell and pulse and I ejaculated under the blanket. Simultaneously Melanie reached her second climax, thrusting herself up onto my fingers as her body stiffened and she softly groaned.

***

We sat side by side recovering from our passion when I heard a voice. It was the flight attendant who had welcomed us on board. She was smiling.

"Did you need anything? I thought I heard you call."

"Could we have a coffee each," asked Melanie.

When she had gone I spoke.

"Do you think she knows?"

"Probably, I would imagine. Don't worry about it. She probably wishes it was her. She fancies you."

"Nonsense, what makes you think that? "

"A girl just knows."

"Well, she's going to know when she gets a look at my jeans."

"Don't worry they'll be dry in an hour or two."

We drank our coffee and then we slept. I had set my watch to the time in London, and it was noon when I woke, The lights were on in the cabin, and it was light outside the aircraft. Melanie was already awake.

"Hi," she said. "How's your head?"

"Which one?"

She laughed.

"You must think I'm a real tart."

"Actually, I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

It was then that I acted completely out of character. Looking back, it was my newfound confidence that made me say it,

"Will you spend the night with me in London? It's going to be late by the time we get out of Heathrow into London, and I don't fancy catching a train home today."

Denise paused. For a few seconds, I imagined I saw the cogwheels of her brain rotating, and then she replied.

"Why not? Might as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb. But you get to pay for the hotel. After my trip I'm broke. It's just as well that I bought a return train ticket."

"I'll throw in a nice dinner," I replied.

"Better and better," said Melanie, and she laughed.

***

We landed at Heathrow sometime after two o'clock in the afternoon and cleared customs and immigration within the hour. In the airport, I dropped in at a chemist, and it was already dark when we booked into a mid-range hotel in Euston Square, a stone's throw from Euston Station and a twenty-minute walk from Paddington, and conveniently placed for our onward journeys the following day.

Once we were inside our room Melanie headed for the bed, sat on it, and bounced up and down.

"Just testing," she said, "Nice firm mattress."

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked.

"Starving. I haven't had anything substantial to eat since yesterday lunchtime. Airline food doesn't do much for me. But first I want to have a long soak in the bath and get the dirt off me."

"OK, I'll have a quick shower first if that's alright with you?"

"Sounds like a plan."

I retrieved my toilet bag from my suitcase, padded into the bathroom, had a shower, washed my hair, shaved, and brushed my teeth. Despite the time lag, I felt human again, and with a bath towel around my waist, I re-entered the bedroom.

Back in the day, I kept myself fit by swimming and playing squash, and while only average height, I had a good physique with a flat tummy and well-developed abs.

I watched Melanie silently appraise me as I approached the end of the bed where she was sitting.

"Do you think you can ditch the towel, please? I want to see what I'll be enjoying after dinner."

Despite the events of the night before I felt a little self-conscious. No woman but my mother had ever seen me naked, and that was a long time ago. Not having an Oedipus complex, I never planned to fuck her.

I dropped the towel and stood naked in front of Melanie. She looked me up and down and smiled.

"Can I see your bum, please?"

I turned around and faced her again.

"You're very beautiful," she said.

I dressed, and as Melanie took her bath, I switched the television on. `I remember there was nothing to watch apart from a film about a great dane or ice skating. I settled on watching the dog and was losing the will to live when the bathroom door opened, and Melanie reappeared. Suddenly life became interesting once more. She was naked.

"Fair's fair," was all she said.

If I was lacking in confidence, Melanie had it in spades.

Her jet-black hair was still wet and lay flat against her scalp and her green eyes twinkled mischievously. She had perfectly formed grapefruit breasts and a narrow waist with a big round arse and muscular thighs. Her bush was black and curly, and she had just a little bit of a tummy on her, and this small imperfection just added to her desirability.

"You're beautiful too," was all I could lamely manage.

"Now you know what's for dessert," she said.

***

Ninety minutes later, we were naked in bed together. Melanie was a great teacher. From the get-go, it was obvious that she loved sex. She showed me how to kiss her breasts, concentrating on the sensitive area around her nipples. She spread her legs wide and made me lick her slit and clitoris. Then, when she was good and wet, I lay between her thighs, and she guided me slowly inside.

"Start slow, and then go faster," she said.

My penis was so hard. I imagined It was harder than it had ever been before. Her pussy was warm and tight and gripped me firmly as I moved. I started with long slow strokes, but soon, as my confidence and passion grew. I found my pace increasing.

I watched Melanie closely. She was looking up at me wide-eyed and moaning softly, and this, and my own selfish pleasure, drove me to increase my efforts and I rutted her like an animal. My cock was like a piston as I drove myself in and out of her. Almost without warning, she reached her climax. Her moans grew louder, her mouth opened wide, and she let out a long sigh of rapture whilst her thighs trembled, and her cunt seemed to expand and contract around me. As she came, so did I, grunting as I took my release.

She lay in my arms with her head on my chest.

"Shit that was good," I said.

"I haven't finished with you yet. I want more. It's early and we've got plenty of time. I'm not going to waste the opportunity to feel your beautiful big dick inside of me again. It's a fucking monster. You do know that don't you?"

"I never thought," I said.

"I thought all boys compared the size of their dicks."

"Well, I didn't. I was shy."

"Is that why I'm your first?"

"Partly I guess, but it's more than that."

I hesitated.

"Yes? Go on. It's a little late for you to be shy with me don't you think?"

"Well, yes. But I don't want to offend you. And I don't want you to laugh at me."

TheDok
TheDok
282 Followers