Everything Happens for a Reason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindiwe was moaning softly whilst Melanie's mouth was open wide and there was a look of studied concentration on her face as they approached their climax. I was working my cock very slowly when it happened. First Melanie started to move faster, and then she let out a long drawn-out sigh and I heard Lindiwe cry out in passion.

They were not finished and lay together. It was an incredibly sexy sight. Lindiwe, slender, brown, and muscular entwining herself with pale white voluptuous, big-boobed, big-assed Melanie.

I carried on wanking, As Melanie lay on her back, and spread her legs, Lindiwe straddled her face, leaned forward, and started to lap at Melanie's cunt. The girls were completely oblivious to my presence as they sixty-nined, and only many minutes later when they had taken their pleasure did Melanie turn to me. It appeared to me that she was their spokeswoman.

"Come on Robert. We don't want you to feel left out. We won't use a dildo when we've got you. I need to feel your hot cum in me,"

Moments later I was deep in Melanie. She was on her back with her legs over the end of the bed as I stood and fucked her. Lindiwe busied herself by sixty-nining Melanie, and as Melanie licked her, she fingered Melanie. I could hear Lindiwe's gentle sounds of pleasure that I had become accustomed to. She came first, head flung back, mouth wide in a perfect O, looking frantically up at me as she took her orgasm. The sight and sound of her was too much for me, and I felt my climax start to build. Melanie and I came together, She bucked and writhed, and with her back arched she screamed as I filled her with the hot cum she had wanted.

The three of us lay in bed bathed in sweat. Through the window, I heard the sound of a commercial jet airliner landing at nearby Manchester Airport. Melanie must have heard it too because she turned toward me and smiled.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking," she enquired.

"Probably. I'm thinking of a beautiful girl in an Afghan coat sitting at a bar in Winnipeg on a freezing winter night."

"You're such a romantic, Robert. I'm a pragmatist. I prefer to remember a handsome guy on a plane with his trousers around his knees stroking my pussy as I jerked his dick."

Out loud I wondered. "What are the odds? "

"Everything happens for a reason," said Lindiwe.

***