All Comments on 'Everything Has a Price Ch. 15'

by MALIBUMAN666

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Lord_GroLord_Groabout 13 years ago
Didn't expect that.

That at last is an honest conversation between equals in a relationship, which can form the basis of honest negotiations about where they will go from there. It goes a long way to redeem the series. Including her apology for having lied to him about the London trip was nicely done.

Not a great tale, but it's back to being better-than-average in my estimation. Will be interested to read the sequel, if and when it appears.

Re your comment about readers thinking they know what a character is really thinking: the thing is, authors are all too often TOO close to their creations to see everything they've put into a story. Don't assume that your readers are mistaken. They may be seeing things in the story that you didn't realize you'd put into the tale.

Much improved. I voted 4.

tsememgbtsememgbabout 13 years ago
Realistic ending

Nice job. I think this is a realistic ending to a believable story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Where's the Sequel...

He knows he wants to clean her bull's cum from her pussy. He knows he'll suck cock for her. ...I certainly would!! Þ Please post the sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Now's your chance

This woman has demonstrated, by her actions, that she simply wants to use you for her own perverse entertainment. How does it feel to be a thing? Yeah - thought so. Time to get dressed, pack your bag and leave this self centered, manipulative bitch. She cares not one iota about you other than as her toy. You'd be a fool to stick around. Divorce her and search for someone who might actually love you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Perfect

I'm down with submissive but hate humiliation. This is incredibly realistic (if I had super human self control) and I like the open ended ending. I'm choosing to think that it stays at the control level. Well done! This is great for ppl who don't understand sub guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love you you more than anything else in the world ...

Really ? Just as well then that she did not dislike him .

Cuckold him ? Marriage is between two people ; that there can be even the merest

thought of cuckoldry means that this marriage id dead .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific Story!

Thank you. I love reading about characters that seem so believable. They are sometimes conflicted, sometimes uncertain. They learn and grow. They started with great respect and great love for each other, and at the end, they still do. And they are at a better place than they were when the story began. J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Would have been great if he signed 2nd contact

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
haha

you caved to readers on this one, Suddenly she's come back from being the total bitch you'd developed her into. Now it's "Oh sorry I love you really" sob sob

Hmmm don't think so, just another selfish bitch exploiting a soft touch guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Explain

Please elaborate. I do not get what happened to cause the daylong awkward silence in ch 15.

Why was she close to tears or crying at all? She said it would be amazing if he signed contract 2. So, she wants to Cuckhold him? She is now going to become a full dom and restrict him fully? I read the chapter a few times and still misss something.

PuzzleTheGiraffePuzzleTheGiraffe10 months ago

How many years after its original posting, so this comment is late, but I don’t care.

They both have something they’re enjoying, but the wife is basically forcing him to choose between giving it up for ever or risking something not horny him can live with.

And that’s my problem. He understands that just because it makes him horny it doesn’t mean he actually wants it to happen. She however doesn’t seem to get that. I don’t care how much of an act it is, or that she can’t let him know.

Basically what she did is the same as him telling her as he signs the contract that the moment cucking happens she will no longer be his wife. They will only be master and slave, roommates out of play, and they will no longer act like husband and wife. And then saying don’t worry that was a lie, you trust me right honey?

He can be cucked and she potentially has to give up something she loves forever to get momentary enjoyment.

And both could have gone on living happy lives with her just saying no cucking. Maybe I’m wrong, but the guy has out right said no and she is saying yes. Even if she never does, she still said yes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMALIBUMAN666@MALIBUMAN666
1107 Followers
As from March 2011 I am now posting as Robert_Anthony, here is my story list under the new name. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions Here is my new blog as of 24.09.22 http://chastityfemdom.blogspot.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES