Everything that Glitters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could answer, he grabbed her, pulled her to him, and lay back on the ground with her on top of him. She squealed until he kissed her and wouldn't stop. They were soon writhing passionately against each other, with his hands roaming freely around her luscious body.

She sat up, her pussy pressing against his hard cock, and started unsnapping her dress. "No, Cassie! Not until we're married! This time, and forever after, I'm holding you to your vows!"

She whimpered in frustration: "Then we need to get married soon; very, very soon!"

***

One week later Cowboy Bob married them on that grassy mound beside the Llano River. They were surrounded by Elle; Sue and David; the Simpsons; Cal, Rosa, and Calvin, Junior; and, with her husband and daughter, the young woman whose shared experience at Cowboy Church changed Cassie's life.

Casey was the maiden of honor, and shared the kiss they exchanged at Bob's behest at the end of the ceremony.

After a two-week honeymoon on an isolated island Cal owns in the Bahamas, they returned to Texas, tan all over and sexually satiated.

Two months after their honeymoon, they racked up another World Championship in team roping, and Zane won his second Tiedown Championship and All-Around Cowboy tittle.

Nine months after their honeymoon, Shane Rhys joined Casey and her parents on the ranch, and 18 months later Shane and Casey gained a little sister, Sue Ellen... and her twin brother, David II.

They never went back on the tour, and Zane never had cause to use the pre-nup. The did expand the ranch, become wealthy from all the "overrides" from Zane's oilfield investments and Cassie's "Cowgirl Glitter" clothing line, and build a much bigger house on the bluff above their spot on the Llano River.

Turns out even tarnished gold can glitter, if properly, lovingly restored.