Everything Will Flow

Story Info
Our two college freshman lovers progress to fellatio.
2.7k words
4.35
12.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty much asleep, but part of me was waking up as I lay on my back. And that part felt amazing, incredible new sensations as if it were being licked, and then sucked, and then licked while being sucked.

And then I realized that it was in fact being tenderly worshipped, and I reached down and felt the curly ringlets of hair belonging to Kris, the sweet worshipper from down the hall on my coed dorm floor who had quickly gone from friend of three months to my first-time lover here in the fall of 1990.

And I was awed and amazed and super-appreciative that she was doing something to me that she'd found impossible less than a week ago. But since we'd had our first tender bout of intercourse we'd managed to have sex in her room, and my room, and late one night in our floor's lounge when both of our roommates denied us the privacy we needed. Not to mention the little touches here and there and the quick gropes in the occasional dark corner and the deep kisses we'd probably grossed our fellow students with in our dorm and the library and a few classroom buildings.

But this? Kris's mouth was all over me, waking me up in the morning light just six or seven hours since we'd last done it with her on top here in her little twin-sized dorm bed with those Benetton sheets. Her roommate Erin was away on a three-day ROTC drill weekend in early December, and apparently she'd decided to start our Friday morning off with a bang after previously deciding that fellatio wasn't her thing.

"Fuck, is there no end to your talents?" I finally asked when she had most of me deep in her mouth, her busy tongue running along the bottom of my shaft.

Her eyes looked up at me as she slid off of my erect length, her lips briefly lingering on my head before she brought a hand up to stroke me. "No end." Her eyes moved about a bit, from my cock and then back to my grinning face, her eyes and mouth both smiling at me. "And to think that this is just the beginning, Tony."

"Mmmm," was all I could say in response as I flexed my pelvic muscles, her eyes returning to my pulsing cock as she slowly stroked it. "Such talents."

"You ain't seen nothing yet," she said as she licked from where her hand was on the base of my cock and back up to the head again, very slightly scraping her upper teeth against me before the bulbous head disappeared along with more than half of my length. It gave me the most incredible sensations to see what I'd been raised to think of as my ugly, shameful penis disappear into what I'd quickly come to regard as such an incredibly beautiful face.

"This feels so fucking amazing, Kris," I muttered. "So fucking good, baby." She looked up, looking sexy with her mouth full of cock, then took her hand off of me and gave me a comical thumb's up as she continued to slide up and down, seemingly becoming more confident and assertive every time she made my length disappear down into her mouth.

I lay there, trying to be quiet, muttering my good feelings, listening to the quiet little wet sounds emanating from the point of our union.

"Damn," Kris finally said after several minutes of delighting me, stroking me as she spoke. "I don't think I'm ready to swallow your cum, but you're leaking so much that I'm sort of getting used to the taste."

As if to emphasize her point, she squeezed my head gently, milking a tiny pearl of pre-cum out of me. "See?" She proceeded to use her fingers to play with my fluid, seemingly fascinated by the fact that it was so slippery and sticky at the same time, half lube and half spider web, driving me crazy with the direct stimulation on my cockhead. Finally, she brought it to her lips, extended her pink tongue and licked it off gamely. "It's sweet but salty, like that popcorn they sell at the carnival."

"Ha! If you like that, you'll love my kettle cum."

"Right, kettle corn. God, sex makes the brain go to some crazy places."

"You make my brain go to some crazy places."

"I like going crazy all over you," Kris said, briefly tonguing my sack before she slowly licked along the bottom of my erection once more, swirling her tongue around the head as she changed the angle and her motion to engulf me again, eyes on mine as she took every inch of me down. I lightly ran my fingers through her hair as she held me in the back of her mouth, maybe even her throat, for a good 15 seconds.

"You're so good at it," I muttered. "So fucking good."

And it was. In the past week I'd learned just how different masturbation, intercourse and oral sex felt. Each provided its own pleasure, of course. The tactile sensations of each was uniquely different. I was used to my hand, which certainly worked differently on me than Kris's did. I loved the feel of being inside Kris's pussy from that first amazing moment I'd entered her, and I felt a surprising emotional rush being joined together with her, being inside her. But this...her mouth was just so warm and wet, and her tongue added a whole new dimension I hadn't really anticipated.

But more than that, I felt as if she had all of the control as I lay back and surrendered to her cock worship. I liked watching her, but when I closed my eyes it took everything to the next level, not knowing what her lips, tongue and hand would combine to do next. Had she been watching blowjob videos all week to learn all of this? Where had she thought to take one of my balls in her mouth, and why did it feel so amazing?

I was lost, desperately fighting not to come too quickly. I was getting close; if I were rubbing one out this would be the time when I either maximized attention to my head and came or slowed things way down to keep myself from coming. I didn't want to surprise Kris with a sudden surge of spunk in her mouth, so I warned her. "I'm about to come," I moaned.

"No you're not," she replied, taking me out of her mouth and using her hand to squeeze me tightly right at the bottom of my shaft. A teasing smile formed on her pretty face. "I think I'll decide when you come."

"Ooooh, you're full of all sorts of tricks."

"Some treats, too," she said, snaking her tongue out and licking me where I'm most sensitive, right there at the underside of the tip of my cock where my cum erupts.

I flexed my pelvic muscles, made my cock twitch a few times again. "I think that's the only trick I can do right now," I laughed.

"It's funny feeling your cock get a bit thicker when you do that," Kris commented in between licks. "Still feel like you're about to shoot?"

"No, actually. I think your little squeezie trick, uh, did the trick."

"Good. Because I want to play with this thing for a little bit longer."

Her hand slid up and down on my spit-lubed length while her mouth returned to my balls, licking all around my sack and sucking one and then the other into my mouth. Her thumb then began to circle all over my head and I felt myself on the verge.

"Fuck, Kris, I'm going to come..."

"Yes, do it, let it out," she encouraged me, stroking up and down with one hand while massaging my tight scrotum with the other.

"Oh shit, fuck, that feels so good," I muttered as I felt my orgasm spread from my balls through my cock and all along my chest, my thick ropes of cum shooting up and hitting me in the chest, then my stomach, then into my public hair before the last bit trickled forth, coating Kris's busy fingers as she stroked me, eyes wide at the sight of what she'd gotten me to do through her amazing touch.

"So, that was, uh, explosive. I don't remember it going that far when you came on my ass last weekend."

"It's, uh, well...it's sort of like the longer I wait before coming the further it shoots? Usually. It also depends on how long it's been since I've come, too. Like, if it's been a few days it's almost too thick to shoot that far."

"Huh. Boys are fascinating. Dicks seem simple and straightforward but they're surprisingly complicated."

"They are. In fact, do you want to know something amazing?"

"Yes," she nodded, a playful smile on her face.

"Even though it's called a boner, there's not actually a bone in it."

"God you're a dork," she laughed. Kris then crawled her way up my body, laid her head on my chest, surprisingly comfortable with the fact that her face and possibly her hair were touching my cum.

"Damn, that was amazing. Where did you learn to do that? You seemed so against it before."

"Your roommate taught me."

"Wait, what, you blew Blake? I thought he was gay. I mean, I've woken up to two dudes snoring up in his loft before."

Kris responded with a throaty chuckle. "God, you can be dumb sometimes. Of course I didn't blow him. I just...asked him for some tips."

I laughed at my own jealous stupidity. "Okay, I guess that makes some sense. What inspired you to do so?"

"I wanted to make you happy."

"You do make me happy. Sex with you is amazing."

"Aw, thanks. Sometimes I think you like me," Kris said in her usual sarcastic way. "I just thought something exciting and new would be good for us."

"Well, that was certainly exciting and new." I pulled her up while moving down, covered her mouth with mine, slid my tongue into her mouth. "Very exciting," I said after we finally broke apart.

"Thank you. It wasn't the easiest topic to broach. Considering he's gay and all, he seems a bit weirded out by the fact that you and me are fucking now."

"Huh, really?" I lay there quietly thinking. "Okay, be honest. Do you have a sort of crush on him?"

"I mean, he's definitely attractive, and he seems to have a better body than you. But I get that he's gay and all."

"Maybe he liked the way you...kind of idolized him or something?"

"That seems a little strong."

"No, I don't mean it in a dicky way. Just...I don't know. Everyone likes to be wanted, or something? Like I don't like Jeannie down the hall that way, but I feel like she sort of crushes on me even though that boring guy from her hometown comes up to see her every few weeks."

"Oh, yeah...she's totally into you." Her brown eyes burned into my hazel ones, a tiny hint of jealousy there.

"But you're my hunk of man, even if you're on your way to the freshman fifteen," she said with a laugh, her hand shaking the little belly I wasn't proud of for a moment before verging lower, cupping my balls briefly before taking my still-slick cock in her hand. "I hope this boner you're getting isn't for her?"

"Fuck no," I replied. "You own all of my boners now."

"I don't know that I want all of them," she teased, stroking me. "But I definitely want this one. Even if there isn't really a bone inside it."

"I'm happy to give it to you."

"Good. Let's do it doggie style, but with you standing up."

As a tit lover, doggie wasn't my favorite way to fuck. But I certainly couldn't refuse after all the time and effort she'd just put into pleasuring me. We both rolled out of the bed for a moment, then got into position.

I held my cock by the base, rubbed it against her womanhood a bit, loving the way her rough hairs felt against my sensitive head. I delayed trying to enter her for two reasons. One, I didn't know if she was wet enough. Two, I was trying to figure out how much I needed to bend my knees to get the right angle to slide inside her.

She turned her head over her shoulder, an impish smirk on her face. "Need some help back there?"

"Well..." I started, then felt her hands on my tip.

"This," she said, giving me a little squeeze, "Goes in here."

And with that, I found the angle and slid my cockhead between her pussy lips and into her warm, wet, tight depths.

"I was worried you might not be wet enough," I said.

"Aw, that's sweet. I got pretty turned on blowing you, though. And I might've fingered myself a little here and there while doing so."

"Ah, the things I miss when I close my eyes. That's so hot."

"No, this is hot. I love the way you feel inside me. You've come a long way with your dick game."

"You always make me come a long way," I said, pausing my thrusts momentarily due to my laughter.

"Less chuckling, more fucking," Kris instructed with a feigned scowl on her face.

"Yes ma'am," I said, digging my fingers into her soft ass a bit, pulling her into my strokes and then pushing her away a bit. "God, I love how it feels to be inside you."

"You feel pretty amazing inside me too."

I started thrusting harder, saw her breasts begin to sway as our bodies slapped together, loving both the sight and the sound. "God yes, give it to me Tony," Kris said, dropping her arms down and smashing her face into her pillow.

"Grunt," I grunted in reply, on the verge of losing control as I gave in to the sensations, using hard, fast, deep strokes, my hands now on her sides to help keep me from sliding all the way out on my back strokes. Our usual playful banter came to a halt, our mouths making little sounds here and there as our brains were overtaken by lust, our bodies doing most of the talking.

I thrilled as Kris grew louder and louder, her guttural cries increasing in volume and rising in pitch. "Fuck yes, oh god oh god oh god," she said as I gritted my teeth, trying not to shoot my load quite yet. I felt sweat breaking out on my forehead, my floppy bangs sticking to it, my hands also sweating a bit, matching the slickness of my union with Kris, my precum and her fluids making for a wet and wild ride.

"Yesssssss," she exclaimed at last, her snug fuckhole spasming around my marauding cock, milking my hardness, my cum shooting deep inside her pill-protected pussy as I took deep breaths, collapsed against her back for a brief few seconds, kissed her thick hair.

I then reached around, palmed her breasts and pulled her up against me, nuzzling through that jungle of hair until my lips found the back of her neck. "That felt so amazing," I whispered near her ear, just as my rapidly diminishing cock plopped out of her.

"It really did. I think I like this sex thing."

"Yeah. You're kind of addictive. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For trying something new."

"It was exciting. I liked it."

"Well, I want to reciprocate."

"I think you should."

"Erin's sort of butch. Any chance she can give me pointers on how to eat pussy?"

"Damn, you're nasty," Kris laughed, turning to kiss me for a good 15 seconds or so of tonsil hockey. "But your tongue-work is pretty good. Maybe you'll prove to be a natural."

"Oh, sure. I mean, there's nothing complicated about the female anatomy. See hole, enter hole, right?"

"Something like that," she replied. "Speaking of holes, my food hole could use some filling up."

"I'm not sure I can come again right now," I joked, letting Kris go and walking to her closet to grab a fresh towel to wipe ourselves clean. "Let's go see what slop they're serving up this morning."

And with that we cleaned up a bit, dressed and headed down to the cafeteria for some food and fondling.