Everything's Bigger in Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pilot was shouting in Jenny's face. Her ears were ringing too loud to make out what she was trying to say. Behind her, Jenny could just make out the blurry shape of Tiffany struggling to undo the buckles of her harness. Something warm and wriggling washed over her ankles.

Cum was leaking into the helicopter through the open side door.

"We're sinking, we've got to get out of here!" yelled the pilot.

Jenny regained her senses. She realized she'd lost her glasses and foolishly started looking for them.

"My glasses! I can't see without my glasses!" she exclaimed.

The pilot grabbed her roughly by the arm.

"There's no time for that!" she yelled.

The bubbling, burbling deluge of cum now filled the door over a third of the way. Tiffany, still struggling to undo her harness, was engulfed up to her waist, the tip of her erect cock breaking the flow ahead of her like the prow of a ship.

Finally, Tiffany was able to unbuckled herself from the shibari.

"I'm outta here!" she yelled.

"No, wait!" The pilot reached out to restrain her, but Tiffany had already leaped out into the ocean of cum.

"Tiffany!" yelled Jenny.

The pilot thrust something into Jenny's hands.

"Don't pull the tab until you get outside!" she instructed, forcefully.

Jenny looked down. In red letters big enough even for her to read without her glasses were the words "LIFE RAFT."

Jenny looked back up in time to see the pilot dive out the helicopter door into the raging sea of spunk.

"Oh gosh!" Jenny wrapped her arms tight around the package, squeezed her eyes shut and plunged in.

Hot. Hot and squishy, like leaping into a pool full of mayonnaise. She could feel things squirming around her, pressing into every orifice, forcing their way between her bare asscheeks, into her pussy, even trying to swim down her urethra!

She screamed involuntarily and was rewarded by a mouthful of spunk and tadpole-sized sperm.

Somehow her groping fingers were able to find the ripcord on the life raft. She tugged with all her might.

The raft ballooned outward. She held on for dear life.

Seconds later she felt her face break the surface of the cum. She spluttered and climbed onto the raft.

Wiping the cum from her eyes, she peered around. All she could see was a vast expanse of whiteness. In the distance, two pink, blurry blobs and one brown mass towered over the endless expanse of spunk.

Then Jenny remembered Tiffany and the pilot.

"Tiffany!" she yelled. What had the pilot's name been? The girl was new to the force and not a futa. Bree?

"Bree!" Jenny yelled. "Tiffany!"

No answer, just the creaking of submerged oil derricks and the bubbling, glooping sounds of flowing cum.

Suddenly something broke the surface of the jizz a few feet away.

A blurry head broke the surface of the spunk and gasped for air.

"Over here!" Jenny yelled, waving her arms.

She grabbed a paddle and fought with all her strength to propel the raft toward the thrashing shape. Without her glasses she couldn't see if the mound of cum were Tiffany or Bree. Jenny heaved at the oar with all her might. It was like trying to paddle through thick mud.

Finally she reached the thrashing shape and held out the oar. The shape took it and Jenny heaved to bring them aboard.

It was Bree, and she was holding someone else.

"Tiffany!" She'd recognize that fire-hydrant boner anywhere!

Jenny hauled her unconscious teammate aboard and scraped the inch-thick later of spunk off the girl's face. Tiffany's belly was blown up like a balloon, as if the girl were in the third trimester with triplets.

Tiffany sputtered and her chest heaved. She sat up abruptly and vomited out several gallons of jizz.

"H-holy shit!" Tiffany coughed. Then she threw up some more spunk.

"What the hell happened?" asked Bree, taking off her helmet. Underneath, her hair and the top part of her face had stayed miraculously cum free. She tossed her blonde ponytail free and surveyed the scene.

From horizon to horizon was a pearly white sea of spunk, broken only periodically by the twisted, skeletal claws of crushed oil derricks, though even those were starting to disappear beneath the rising flood.

The current was slowly taking the tiny raft away from the epicenter of the deluge, the trio of colossal cocks reaching up toward the sky.

The tallest cock—Maria's, going by the color— had to be bigger than the Empire State Building. It jutted upwards from an island of wrinkled, leathery domes that would have each filled a football stadium. A steady waterfall of jizz cascaded down the towering behemoth's many folds and oak-thick veins, but it looked like the flow was finally slowing down, even if the comparatively tiny trickle visible from the raft had to represent tens of thousands of gallons' worth of girlchowder.

***

Maria sat astride the gargantuan expanse of throbbing flesh that was her softening cock, bracing herself against the swollen cushion of her nustack. Her behemoth balls rose behind her like a wrinkled cliff, disappearing out of sight far overhead. She was out of breath and gleaming with sweat, but her eyes shined with triumph.

"Looks like I win!" she declared. "and the fire is out!"

Gina just lounged on her back looking up at the clouds drifting by overhead, basking in the afterglow of the most incredible orgasm she'd ever had.

Alexis was also looking up at the sky, arm flung across her brow, chest heaving as she caught her breath. Her hat had gotten knocked off at some point, now it was adrift in a sea of cum.

Though the girls' cocks were starting to shrink and soften, none of them dared take out their modifiers yet. The ocean of cum around them had to be hundreds of feet deep, and it stretched as far as the eye could see (and from atop their cocks, the girls could see pretty far).

How far did the cum ocean extend? They must have wiped out the whole oil field for sure. Did it stretch all the way to Houston?

Eventually they heard the thrup thrup of rescue helicopters whirring overhead. Alexis could just make out the insignia on the side of the copters.

AUSTIN CITY EMERGENCY RESCUE.

Austin? Why the hell would they be sending choppers all the way from Austin unless...

Oh shit.

"We're so fired," muttered Alexis.

The End.


12