Evie and the Mark of Divella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaagrmmmmpgrh!" Evie squealed, feeling the cold stone press against her pussy.

"My apologies! Where are my manners!" Liu said, taunting the girl, before muttering a spell to imbue the enchanted stone with some magic. The stone glowed with a soft warmth and Liu began pressing the stone dildo back into Evie's tight pussy.

"Gaaamampgprhh!" Evie screamed in overwhelming pleasure as the warmed stone dildo slowly began to slip into her tight pussy. Evie squirmed hard as she came again and again, harder and harder it felt as Liu pushed the stone dildo all entire six inches inside of her and then let go. "Grraamaammpgrh!" She moaned as she felt the stone dildo slowly pull out of her only to push back into her, pumping inside of her through the magic imbued in it.

'C-can't th-think at all!' Evie tried to keep some semblance of a clear level head as she felt herself filling with more and more pleasure, slowly getting cum drunk as she's forced to cum again and again. Evie felt her body burn with pleasure, exhaustion, and shame as the stone dildo continued to steadily pump inside of her.

"Grrammppgrh!..Grraammpgrh!..." Evie moaned as she is forced to cum again and again. The assassin had lost track of how many times she been made to cum, as well as how much time had passed, she felt as if trapped in one long ever-expanding orgasm. Her body shook in exhaustion and pleasure, her pussy sore from the stone dildo pumping inside of her. The blindfolded dark elf didn't even realize that Liu Yang, the infamous Academy drop-out turned thief, had left the room at some point while she was too busy cumming.

The thief had left the cabin to take of the business had originally come to the lawless nation of Eridan to do. Neutralizing his dark knight assassin pursuer was a detour. A fun detour, Liu Yang might add. The thief had come to Eridan to meet with the client who had hired him to steal the Kadaysian scrolls and artifacts in the first place.

Before leaving, Liu Yang activated a barrier around the cabin, keeping anything in the cabin in, and anything outside of it, out. If any sentient being were to pass by, they would be teased with the sight of a helpless dark elf girl, tightly tied to a pillar, gagged with her own panties as a magical stone dildo pumped inside of her making her cum over and over again, and she would be none the wiser due to the blindfold around her eyes. They would also be able to observe that the enchanted stone dildo pumping inside of her was slowing down as the magic that was imbued into it slowly waned...

To be continued...

12