All Comments on 'Evie's Family Ch. 01: And Evie Makes 3'

by serialscribbler

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
evie's family

a t-shit?

elastic waste of her gym shorts?

White might happen next?

After those you start to break down with more and more errors when it should be eros. These are distractions that should be done away with. I know, we're so critical, you should be as well, otherwise you sound like a southern Yankee.

All in all, a good story. The one thing that puzzles me is these two are librarians. Two people with their hands on everything imaginable and they never checked out the Kama Sutra or the many other erotic tales. Behind the façade of being a librarian is the rowdy, raunchy, person who is eager to get after it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you, Anonymous

Thank you, Anonymous, for your advice and mockery. I'm certain it was well-received.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
He is still talking about his Auntie Evie...

I sure would like to know how Evie gets him to focus on his wife. I think Amy is going to have to fuck his ass with her finger at least, and then he can take his wife from behind and use her ass with the handle of the brush, as well as that cunt. He needs to be looking at her ass while he fucks her. Maybe Auntie can massage his prostate while he fucks his wife and gazes at her luscious big bottom. Maybe even fuck her little brown eye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous