Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gun boom was loud in the cabin, the bullet tearing splinters out of the wall. When she looked. Nothing. Nobody was there. There wasn't a body lying on the floor, and he hadn't fled outside. No way could she have missed him.

He spoke from the bed behind her, "Didn't really think ya'd pull the trigger there, Tish. Ya surprised me."

She spun around and raised the rifle. He was lying naked on the bed, stroking that huge leathery cock of his. It was standing stiff and proud.

She stared, shocked. How had he gotten there? Where had his clothes gone? That tall staff caught her eyes fer a minute, and she licked her lips. She felt the moistness creeping in down below.

She levered another round in.

"Ya really gonna shoot yer own bed, Tish?"

She bit her lips in frustration; he was right. They'd had to repair the bed before, which had been difficult. Ethan wasn't here ta do it. She really didn't feel like sleeping on the floor.

"Git yer ass out of here, Albin. And git some clothes on." She motioned with the gun.

"Are ya just about done with trying ta shoot me, Tish," he spoke from behind her again.

She spun again, finding him still naked, sitting on the table kicking his legs back and forth like a little child.

"What kind of creature are ya?" she asked. "This tain't natural! Whadda ya want?"

He hopped off the table before she could react and was on her pushing the rifle barrel to the side. "I came ta visit and talk Tish. And I want ya. Haven't ya figured that out by now?"

Her body was paralyzed. Try as might, she couldn't shift that gun back to point at him. Terrified as she was, she understood that even if she could, it seemed pointless after what she'd seen him do.

Albin took her by the chin and stared into her eyes. She couldn't break contact.

"Amica mea in sempiternum erit vobis," he chanted, staring at her. (My love for you will be forever)

She felt something squirm within her chest, leaving her feeling nauseated.

"No," she managed to mumble. "No!" She had no idea what he was saying, but she was sure she wanted no part of it.

She managed to close her eyes despite his hypnotic look.

"NO!" she screamed as loud as she could. When she opened her eyes, there was nobody there. The cabin was empty, the rifle still in the corner and the dog was snoozing in the open doorway.

Staggering to the door, she didn't see Albin. There was a circle of burnt weeds on the ground, and she could smell the faint smell of sulphur lingering in the air.

She collapsed at the table, weeping. Was she going crazy? It sure seemed so. For a moment, she almost wished Ethan was there to help her. With the horror going on around her, it was just one more failure of his, one more broken promise in a long list of broken promises he'd made.

Ethan needed ta go.

She made her mind up ta see the lawyer in town the next time she went. In the meantime, she needed ta hire a man to help around the ranch. Seeing no point in waiting, she'd decided ta head back into town tomorrow.

The rest of the day was quiet and undisturbed. She ate a simple dinner and read her Bible some. Some old memory led her to Mark 5: verses 2-15. She refreshed her memory about an encounter Jesus had with a man infested with wicked spirits. Jesus had cast them out into a herd of pigs who promptly drowned themselves.

There was no doubt in her mind after rereading those verses that Albin was an unclean spirit torturing her fer some reason. He said he wanted her. Why she had no idea? Could it be because of Ethan? If so, why wasn't he torturing Ethan instead of her? But it was clear from the Bible that he couldn't hurt her; she just needed him driven away.

Her screaming 'NO' seemed to have done just that. Maybe she could relax now. Nevertheless, the loaded rifle was at hand with extra ammo close by when she blew out the candle at bedtime. Perhaps she'd talk to the preacher tomorrow too. See if he had any ideas fer her. Or would he think she was crazy? She reckoned he might!

Her decision about Ethan seemed to bring a sense of peace to her soul. She slept well during the night, waking up early to git the critters fed and the horses hooked up to the wagon fer the trip into town.

The winding road into town was enjoyable, sunny patches alternating with shady stretches keeping the increasing warmth of the day at a pleasant level. The horses were moving slowly, the wagon rocking gently, almost lulling her to sleep, when the horses suddenly turned right into a meadow.

She and Ethan had been there many times. At the end, there was an opening where the meadow bordered on a small stream with waist-deep pools of water. They had bathed there often during the warm months. Nobody else lived out in this direction, so it was quiet.

Thinking the horses had just made a mistake, she tried turning them, but they ignored the reins.

"Let them go," came from behind her.

She spun around. Albin! Lounging in the bed of a wagon now filled with a layer of hay, naked as a Jaybird, stroking his incredibly large staff. She turned back ta the horses trying to redirect them.

Despite her efforts, the horses stopped underneath some trees, dropped their heads and started grazing in the lush grass. Frustrated, Tish turned around again.

"I need to go to town!"

"Yes, but the lawyer isn't necessary; I bought the mortgage on the ranch, and it's being re-registered in yer name. Ethan has nothing to say about it. The bank had already started the foreclosure process; ya just hadn't been notified yet. Ya don't need a new ranch hand, and talking to the preacher about me is a waste of time."

"How do ya know all that?" she asked, stunned. It was like he was inside her head. But then he was, wasn't he? All these visions he kept inflicting on her. He wasn't really there, and the wagon wasn't filled with fresh hay.

She looked around her at the peaceful scene, the gentle breeze rustling the leaves and the tinkle of the stream as it flowed over rocks. Birds called to each other with musical voices over matters that only concerned other birds.

It all looked real, and most of it was she decided. Just not him and the things that surrounded him. Especially the things he did to her. Those didn't exist, and she told herself she had nothing to fear. This was just a nuisance to suffer through. He'd left no seed in her last time, so she didn't have to fear bearing his spawn. He hadn't even dragged her down the alley like she'd seen in her vision.

He patted the hay beside him. "Come, sit," he instructed.

Rolling her eyes in frustration, she hitched the reins and crawled into the back, sitting cross-legged where he indicated. The sooner they got this over with, the sooner she could move on with her day.

She fought an urge to slap him when his fingers found the buttons on her dress and started unhitching them one by one. Slapping him hadn't worked before. Her hands had turned traitor pulling him into a kiss and fumbling to release his cock so she could git at it. No way was she doing that again. At least there were no spiders around this time! That had been horrible; she couldn't git the sight of that out of her head!

He pulled the dress from her shoulders, freeing her arms and laying the material back down on the hay. With the dress wide open, he unfastened her chemise and pulled it over her head. When he tugged at her pantaloons, she submissively raised her ass, letting him pull them off.

Strangely enough, she felt no embarrassment being naked with him. He didn't really exist, so how could it matter? It's not like she seemed to have the power to stop these visions or stop him from visiting these indignities on her. She realized she wasn't sensing the same evil from him either. That puzzled her. It had been so visceral before. Had she been wrong?

Whatever fate his vision planned fer her today, she wanted to git it over with. Then she had a sudden thought. If he was an unclean spirit, was he attracted by her fighting him? Was that the truth of it? If she didn't fight, would he git bored and stop? A body had ta wonder. This wasn't real, so she figgered it would cost her nothing to try.

Without any urging, she lay back willingly on the dress he'd spread out to protect her from the prickly hay. Her eyes found his trying to impress on him that she cared nothing fer what he was doing.

She had to admit that, if anything, his visions seemed to give a body a lot of pleasure with no risk. That first one had been terrifying, but in the end, meant nothing. There didn't seem to be a downside fer her. Ethan had never come close to delivering the pleasure she'd gotten out of that first vision. And now she was being sensible and pushing Ethan out of her life.

Without a man, could she find some enjoyment out of all this insanity?

**********

Albin stared down at her sun-dappled body, the leaves of the trees above surfing on the gentle wind allowing little patches of sunlight to speckle her.

Her proudly upthrust breasts with their pink capped nipples captivated him. He ran his eyes down her taut stomach, admiring the lack of birthing scars that wives with offspring suffered. Following the trail on down to her pudenda, he frowned. He'd found other eras where women shaved themselves clean down there in his travels of distance and time. He definitely preferred that.

A wave of his hand over her cunt and the hair disappeared, leaving a clean high slit fer his admiration. No matter what she was thinking, he noticed she was starting to engorge, the lips separating, tiny drops of dew showing. He smiled again. Deep down, she wanted him to ravish her again. He could hardly wait to taste her!

"Beautiful," he whispered.

Her eyes widened at the unexpected compliment. Her head popped up, and she gasped at the new look of her bare cunt. She shivered but lay her head back down, ignoring the change.

He knew she thought that anything he did wasn't real. She thought she was smarter than he was. He smiled and could see she took it as a follow-up to his spoken compliment. It wasn't! It was a celebration of her coming downfall. She'd outsmarted herself.

Albin rolled over top of her, his erection stiff and pointing straight at her cunny, pleased when her legs separated, giving permission. Little drops of dew on her flowering cunt lips sparkled in the sunshine. Those sparkles disappeared, shaded when her hand found his cock and lined it up.

**********

The head of his cock lay bathing in the warm juices at the entrance to her cunny. Tish was surprised when he didn't immediately impale her like he had the first time. He settled down their bodies flush against each other, holding most of his weight up on his elbows.

Her hips hitched against him, trying to swallow that large protrusion and tempt him into moving. Git it over with. Her lips slickly parted and slid around the head of his cock momentarily, but he laughed at her and pulled back slightly before she could engulf him completely.

He shook his head at her. "Ain't gonna be like that, Tish."

"Well, what then?" she asked peevishly.

"This!" His lips found hers demanding a toe-curling response from her in a way no man had ever kissed her. His tongue beat against her lips until she admitted it, her own tongue duelling with it and chasing his back in an intertwining of flesh.

Arousal flushed through her body like a river running over its banks. She moaned when his lips traced down the side of her neck and found that sweet spot at the base. Ethan never spent any time doing things like this, and it was a right nice change.

After pleasing both sides of her neck, he slid down, capturing a nipple in his mouth, chewing and sucking gently. He bit her nipple, and in that slight pain/pleasure sensation, the prick of his incisor pumping fluid down into her breast got missed. He gave her other breast the same treatment.

Albin loved her body. But it was time fer some changes.

Tishie had no idea where he was going when he kissed his way down her stomach until he dropped lower. What in tarnation was he...?

"Ohhhhhhhhh!"

No man had ever done that to her. His intentions down there were a complete shock.

Albin licked and sucked, chewing gently on her little button, adding a little bite while his incisors pumped more fluid into her. Her clit gradually swelled up until it was the size of a tiny penis. Orgasm after orgasm tore through Tishie. Her legs crept over his shoulders, with her thighs locking his head tightly. Her desperate hands tried to stuff his head into her cunny. She screamed her pleasure out time after time when he brought her to another moment.

A warm feeling shot through her body, arousal flaming in her cunt until she felt like a river was running out of it. There was only one thing she wanted.

She tugged at his head, and he slid up and, with one thrust, shook her to her core. Pounding into her cunt she met him with equal force slamming her hips right back at him while she screamed her pleasure out into the wilderness. They came together, her hips arching up to swallow him as deeply as she could while he spurted down into her womb, helping to douse the conflagration burning inside her.

They collapsed together, breathing hard, sweat running down both of them in rivulets. They lay there listening to the silence, any birds within hearing distance driven away by her screams.

Suddenly, Tish giggled.

"What?" Albin pried.

"Shore seems like fun fer something that ain't real!"

He gave her a non-committal, "Uh-huh!" Albin let her think what she wanted. She'd find out soon enough.

Albin climbed down, unharnessed the horses to graze and drink, then climbed back up into the wagon, finding her welcoming arms.

They spent the day copulating, Albin able to take her repeatedly to her surprise. He seemed insatiable. They stopped once in a while to bathe and cool down in the pools but ended right back up in the hay, him firmly between her thighs pleasuring her.

Finally, Albin climbed down. "I'll see ya at home tonight," was his surprise message.

Huh, what did that mean? Why was he saying he'd see her at home. It wasn't their home; it was hers. Tishie sat up to a hint of sulphur sweeping over the wagon. Albin was gone, a perfect circle burnt into the grass.

She tried getting dressed but couldn't fit her chemise back on. It kept hanging up around her breasts. She figgered they was swollen after all the loving, so she left it off. She was shocked at her now prominent clit. Having relations had never produced that before. Or maybe it was all part of the visions. Looking at the black seed streaming out of her cunny, it didn't seem like it was over yet.

She looked at the sky. It was gitting on toward supper time, or so she thought. Not sure if that was part of her vision or real, she made the safe decision to go home.

Albin didn't show up while she ate and got ready fer bed. With her gun loaded, she lay herself down and drifted off her cunt, still swimming with Albin's black seed.

She partially woke up feeling a pair of arms holding her. A handpicked her leg up, and a large penis slid in, drawing a sleepy moan of reluctance from her. It was painful after all the times they'd copulated that afternoon. It had to be Albin thrusting gently away until he pumped another warm load into her. Soon, she drifted off again.

Her eyes popped open then next morning, staring up at the ceiling, feeling a warm, naked body next to hers.

Albin? How had he gotten in? The door was barred! When she threw the covers back, the sheet was sodden with his black seed. It hadn't disappeared!

Something was wrong!

She tumbled out of bed, dashing fer her dresser. Yanking a drawer open, she pulled out her Bible and a Cross. She turned and held them out at arm's length to drive Albin out of the cabin. He was awake, eyes open and fixed on her.

"Begone in the name of the Lord Jesus foul spirit," she ordered. It had no effect!

"Well, ain't that quaint," he smiled, reaching out and snagging the Bible from her hands.

He sat up, leafing through the Holy Book.

He looked lost in thought, reminiscing. "Ya know when God created this world, he made six of the most beautiful Bibles ya ever saw fer mankind's guidance. They were nothing like this Bible. They glow with an inner golden radiance. When ya read them, ya feel completely at peace. The guidance was simpler, more like the Golden Rule. Do unto others. Those power-mad priests in Rome managed to git their hands on every one of them. The Church covered up their actions with those fake Crusades into the Holy Lands. The real purpose was to git their hands on those Bibles before people realized how much they contradicted the Church's teachings. They didn't care how many people they had to kill as long as they got to maintain their hold over an ignorant, uneducated population. They wrote their own Bibles to replace God's version. They were designed to give them control over people and shame them into paying money to show their religious piety. And keep women subjugated. They've collected billions of dollars over the years based on these lies. And those bibles are full of lies from the beginning to the end. God's Bibles are buried in the Vatican's vaults under heavy guard. No one, not even the Pope, is allowed near them lest they find out the truth."

He tossed the Bible on the floor. "Did ya know that to git the last copy, they ordered an army of Crusaders to surround a small village? They massacred every man, woman and child to cover up what they were doing. So no, this Bible won't work against me. It's completely fake and nowhere near God's real words."

"How do ya know that?" whispered Tish. He was talking about God as if he knew him.

Albin looked ashamed. "I wasn't always on the wrong side of God. But lots of us believe he made a mistake and refused to admit it or change it. Many of us left or got cast down when we wouldn't follow his orders. I was one."

"Ya was with God?" She was genuinely shocked. "Is there anything ya can do about it?"

He shrugged. "I'm sentenced to walk the Earth in perpetuity. Not that I need to. I could force a confrontation with him. But it's okay, really. It's a lot more fun down here, and ya git to meet some stunning women like yerself."

"Are ya telling the truth or a fib, Albin? Is this just another vision?"

He shrugged. "Watch the cabin wall Tish."

A window opened up. In it, Tish could see the most beautiful countryside she could imagine. Radiant light rained down so pure and white it almost hurt to watch. The sky was the bluest blue. People were walking around dressed in white robes, looking happy and peaceful.

The picture was suddenly interrupted by two men in robes standing in the window, blocking the view.

"Ahrimanes," one of them greeted him.

"Michael, Gabriel," Albin responded back.

Tish gasped. She'd read the name of Ahrimanes in the Bible. He was one of the fallen angels cast down. And Micheal and Gabriel were Archangels and God's right hand. She had the urge to curtsy or throw herself down on her knees and pray.

Michael turned to look at her, and she saw the hint of a wing hidden under his robe. "What are you doing, Ahrimanes?"

"Showing a human heaven."

"You know you're not supposed to do that."

"And I would care about your rules; why?" Albin responded.

"Careful of that tongue, Ahrimanes. It got you in trouble before."

"You can always come down here on my territory and show me the error of my ways, Michael. In HIS righteous anger, HE made a mistake in putting me in charge here. The fundamental laws HE laid down for this universe preclude HIM from changing that. You know that. Not that HE'S paid attention for the last few thousand years."

They stared at each other, and Tishie felt the animosity between the two. Without a further word, Michael waved his hand, and the window disappeared.