Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tishie was overwhelmed. "Ya were an angel? Michael and Gabriel are God's right hands. Ya been with God in Heaven? I'm gobsmacked, Albin."

"God's right hand," he groused. He spat on the floor, showing his contempt. "If those two had stood with us, I think God would have listened to us. No one would have been cast out, and maybe we could have settled our differences without the war that came about between Heaven and the Angels that destroyed so much. No, those two have much to answer fer."

Tish had noticed something. "Ya were speaking differently when ya talked to them, Albin."

He nodded. "Languages change with time. In the time they're in about a hundred sixty years from now, that's how people will speak."

"So in the meantime," Albin hinted, throwing the covers back exposing his upright prong. "Hows about we stop wasting our time?"

'How do ya say no to an Angel, fallen or not?' Tishie wondered. Giggling, she jumped into bed with him, and the tussle began. Albin won when her legs flashed up into the air in a V of surrender, his pounding cock buried deep inside her.

They spent the next few days making love, barely stirring out of bed.

**********

Ethan woke up with a pounding head. When he tried to lift it off a table, his stomach threatened to throw up. Someone was shaking him.

"Time fer ya to hit the road, Ethan," bardog Steve was telling him. "Ah, don't want ya in here again." Steve figured the best way to avoid a visit back from Albin was to git rid of Ethan. Let him go to the other saloon.

"Ohhhh," Ethan groaned. "How many hours have I been out?"

"Hours?" Steve snorted. "Ya been here fer a week."

"A week!" Ethan shot to his feet, clutching his head in pain. Tishie was going to be so mad. He'd only come in fer one drink. He had vague recollections of endless drinks, women and beds upstairs. "How is that...?"

"It don't matter how. Just go. Don't ya be coming back here!"

Steve took him by the arm and dragged him out to the street, shoving him down the steps. Finished and happy to see the last of Ethan, he returned back to his bar.

Hours later, a badly hungover Ethan trudged into his yard, having had to walk the entire distance. He was hungry and thirsty, although he'd stopped at the meadow and rested fer a while drinking from the stream.

A very different-looking Tish was waiting fer him on the porch, rifle cradled in her arms. Her hair was wild, her eyes red-tinged. He could see her boobs looked much, much bigger. She was naked, standing on the porch with another man. Black liquid threads flowed freely down her thighs from her cunny. All her woman hair was gone too. The stranger was naked, his colossal prong dangling down like a bull. He looked amused at the situation.

What in tarnation?

**********

"Yer husband is coming," Albin warned Tish.

They got out of bed, grabbed the rifle and walked out onto the porch, watching him approach.

Tish called out, "Watcha want Ethan?"

"Ah, come home to ya, Tish. I'm right sorry. Ah, don't know what happened."

"Ain't yer home no more Ethan. The bank foreclosed, and I bought it back fer myself. Ya need to git yerself off my land. I'm done wit ya!"

"Tishie, please, Ah didn't mean to do this. I'll straighten up, stop drinking likker. We can be together again."

"Don't want to be wit ya, Ethan. I got me a new man. Takes right good care of me. Ya had yer chance and wrecked it, now git afore I put a bullet in ya."

"Please, Tish. Ah is hungry and tired. Can ya please have a little mercy on yer sinful husband?"

"Mercy? Ya got a lot a gall asking fer mercy. Where was my mercy when I needed yer help? Needed ya to stand by me? Ya gave me no mercy then. Ya was too busy pouring likker down yer throat, leaving us broke and me to beg fer help from Ike and others. Thank God that man stood by me in my hour of need. He's ten times the man ya'll ever be. Albin here stepped up to the plate and paid off all our bills, then helped me buy the ranch back from the bank. Ya is a small man Ethan. Yer soul is tiny, and yer commitment to our marriage even tinier. Ya couldn't fill Albin's or Ike's shoes if ya tried."

Albin bent over and whispered in her ear.

"I kin do that?" She sounded amazed.

He nodded, bent and whispered again.

Tishie handed Albin the rifle and thrust her hand out, fingers extended. She focused her thoughts, then started chanting.

You squandered my heart with ridicule

The stains in your soul show a fool

Your shadow is small where it once stood tall

Your diminished height will be your downfall

Remember me, your abandoned wife

I'm the new ruler of your tiny life

An inch you will be

Your fate bound to me.

She closed her fingers, and a pulse of black light slammed into Ethan.

Ethan had no idea what was going on except...he had always been taller than Tishie. Now, he was looking her straight in the eye. Soon he was looking up at her face. His clothes bulged out with excess material, and then his pants just dropped off him leaving him in sagging balbriggans. A few seconds later, they dropped off too.

Screaming, he begged her to stop, to return him to normal, but she just watched with cold eyes. Uncaring eyes that had been betrayed far too many times.

Down he shrank until he disappeared into a pile of rumpled clothes.

Tishie shook them until a naked Ethan fell out, landing on the ground with a painful thud.

He tried to run, but she picked him up in the palm of her hand, barely able to understand him his tiny voice was so squeaky. He was a perfect miniature, Ethan.

"Well, tarnation," she declared, amazed. "It worked!"

Albin laughed. "So what do ya want to do wit him?"

"I don't know. I guess I could eat him."

She dangled him by one leg over her wide open mouth listening to his panicked screams. She felt an unexpected longing fer her teeth to rip into his flesh. To squash him like Albin had squashed that spider. He seemed to sense her thoughts, struggling so hard between her fingers she almost dropped him.

"He don't seem so tired anymore," she observed, giggling.

"I have an idea, and I think ya'll like it," Albin said, waving his hand at the side of the barn. A black door appeared. "Come on," he said, grabbing her hand, towing her with him.

Tish found herself in a cave.

"Where are we?"

"Hundreds of miles from home," he confirmed.

A background sound of hissing gradually caught Tish's attention. "What is that?" she asked.

"Come!" Albin moved deeper into the cave.

There, in a depression on the floor, was a mass of snakes entwined and writhing around. There were hundreds of them. Maybe even thousands. The sound of hissing echoing off the rock walls made the air pulse around them.

"What is it?" she asked, horrified.

"It's a mating ball. The snakes curl up into a huge ball to keep themselves warm during their winter hibernation. We're high in the mountains and spring has finally arrived. They've just woken up. They're hungry, and they're mating before they head out again."

He nodded at her hand, holding Ethan and a rock out in the middle of the depression clear of snakes. "They'll take right good care of him," he hinted.

Could she do that? She looked at Ethan, clutched in her fingers his head watching all the snakes. She could feel him shivering in fear, his life turned upside down. Visions of all his broken promises and disrespect toward her reared up, and she made up her mind.

"How do I git him there? Will they bite me? Should I throw him?"

"Just walk out. They'll sense yer power and git out of yer way."

Not entirely sure, she had no idea what he meant by power, she took the first step, amazed when the snakes fled from her path. Out at the rock, she set Ethan down and retreated. He got on his knees, his squeaky voice imploring her not to do this. For a moment, she almost felt sorry fer him.

It was too late. Two fanged mouths flashed out of the pack and seized Ethan. The battle was on. One had him by the head, the other by his legs. The two large snakes struggled over the meal, fighting back and forth, trying to vanquish the other. Ethan screamed the whole time from fear and the pain of the fangs shifting and tearing into his body.

Finally, the one holding him by his feet won and tore his meal away from the other. Snapping his head upward, he took three screaming gulps. That was Ethan screaming and the snake visibly gulping. They could see the bulge of Ethan's body moving down its neck. With a snap, its mouth closed over his terrified head, his voice suddenly muted. They could still hear him faintly as he slid down to his fate in the hungry snake's belly.

Strangely, Tishie felt elated but cheated. "That was too easy, too quick," she complained.

"Rub his belly," Albin advised. "He'll cough him back up fer ya. Ya can do something else wit him."

"Really?" She bent down and stroked the snake's belly. It cozied up to her, opening its mouth, then spat Ethan out onto her palm. Unconscious, he limply lay there, sodden with digestive juices. She poked at him with her finger, and he stirred, moaning in pain.

Realizing he was outside the snake and back in Tishie's hand, he begged her in his high-pitched squeak, "Please, Tishie, no more. I'll go away. Ya'll never see me agin."

"He's too small, Albin. I can't really hear him. Is there something I kin do?"

"Do this, Tishie, and when he's the size ya like, do this." He traced a glowing rune in the air then showed her a hand motion to end it.

She grew his height to the length of her palm and then stopped it. That seemed much better.

She tossed Ethan back to the snake, patiently waiting fer its meal to be returned. It caught him in mid-air.

"That's a much bigger meal fer ya," Tishie told the snake, watching it swallow a screaming Ethan again. This time she could definitely hear him better, the fear in his voice giving her great pleasure. It took so much longer too. The snake lay on the floor, working its way up Ethan's much larger body until, once again, its mouth snapped closed over his head, and his panicked voice muted. She watched a heftier bulge, struggling and kicking, irrevocably sliding lower, bound fer the snake's stomach.

She stroked the throat of the snake, and it opened its mouth. Ethan's face was visible, beet-red, screaming in fear as the snake's contractions worked him ever deeper into its belly. Finally, she couldn't see him anymore. A final, tiny whimper marked the snapping shut of the snake's mouth. Ethan's eyes would see no more, his plunge into eternal darkness permanent till the painful digestive juices killed him. He'd be broken down by the churning and pounding of the stomach muscles 'til his body turned to mush. Once the nutritional parts were absorbed, the rest of his useless life would be shit out the asshole of the snake.

Tish couldn't argue with that karma.

"Enjoy yer meal," she whispered to the well-fed snake, watching it crawl off to digest the struggling lump. "And good riddance!" she muttered under her breath.

Standing, she took Albin by the hand. "Take us home, sweetie. I need ya."

She still had no idea what Albin really wanted, but fer her, it was time fer her to git on with her new life.

©2020-2021 Gordo12

There is a ch 2 plot that I may write someday.

Author's Note: This story was for the 2020 Geek Pride Event. For some reason, I didn't feel like posting anything when the time came. My bad! We'll donate it to the 2021 Literotica Geek Pride Story Event instead.

Please vote and comment; it's the only payment we get.

PS: The favourite story and favourite author buttons are badly underused on this site. If you enjoy my demented little ramblings, click on them, too, please. The site will notify you on your control panel of new stories.