All Comments on 'Evil Benni Ch. 05'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very entertaining!

The story is a bit campy, but it's fun to read. It seems you have all the deals wrapped up so cleverly. It is true, that some folks can fall in sh*t and come up smelling like roses as I've known a few of those types, too.

The thing is, Benni is a likable sh*t... His character just knows what needs to be done and he gets it done. So does that mean he's not really one, after all? I think it's a matter of how he goes about his dealings that is the trouble. Either way, whether it's up front conniving or in secrecy, it's still a tricky business to manipulate people and situations.

Ok, so he's a cad, especially with Bess. However, she was just as conniving as he was to snag him in her web of marriage.

One thing, though. It would be easier on the eyes and brain if the chapters were better edited for spelling, etc.

I'm looking forward to the conclusion. Let's hope he learns something...humbleness would be a good start! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A different style

Very different and pleasurable reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Enchantingly Interesting

Rolicking and imaginative as you are at your best - the respect you and the characters show towards each other make the not so subtle humor very entertaining.

You are among the best Story Tellers but please don't get a big head quite yet.

With High Regard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous