Evil Bred

Story Info
A Trans Girl Polycule vs A Shapeshifting Monster.
13.2k words
4.74
5.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlomo
chlomo
235 Followers

This story contains trans characters, aliens, various kinks and is an experimental piece of writing, enjoy.

This is the story of the trans lesbian polycule horror. The night where our relationships strained.

We had just moved into this place Ana had inherited, a large house in the countryside, it was in a remote location to the say the least, the nearest town was several miles off. It had quite a few rooms and a big basement, but there wasn't a lot of furniture, the house was kind of bare, Ana having just moved into it herself. Plus it was first come first serve, the first ones to turn up and bring their stuff got the rooms until we could convert the attic and basement into other bedrooms. There was only 4 bedrooms and 8 of us, we shared rooms a lot, no one argued, we were all very comfortable getting into each others beds. Sexual tension was pretty high, turns out thirsting for each other in front of the computer screen was what we'd all been doing for the last few months. We weren't used to all living together but we adapted to it quickly, long distance relationships in person were sometimes a struggle but we all just got on together like we'd always done it. A lot of us left our lives behind to come here, it was a big sacrifice, but we were thrilled to start a new chapter of our lives.

The night in question began like any other; with Heather playing videogames. She was easily the sarkiest of us and was the most used to isolation as a stay at home programmer, she was glad to be away from a computer screen, so much so that she substituted it for a TV screen instead.

"Oh fuck. That was hard." Heather said, leaning back on the sofa and staring up at the ceiling.

"That's what she said" replied Rachel, not looking up from her phone, Heather sighed and rolled her eyes. "...that's terrible." she added in response.

"So's your face." replied Rachel with a smirk.

Rachel was the social media queen, she had a few thousand followers on twitter and spent her time glued to her phone, there wasn't much we could do with the wifi out and no mobile data all the way out in the sticks like we were, but Ana promised us that the telephone guys would be here in the next few days to fix it up for us. Rachel was a "Domme Top" on Twitter... but she did that for the follows, in real life she was a total bottom and would do whatever she was told and took it from anyone that offered. The most straight forward sub anyone could hope for.

"Bitch." said Heather, sticking out her tongue.

"You know it..." said Rachel, looking up at the ceiling towards a rhythmic banging noise. From the floor above came the telltale sound of the bedposts hitting the wall, repeatedly. This left nothing to the imagination; the bed was in use... heavily in use.

"That'll be Olivia and..." paused Heather, waiting for a clue. A loud high pitched whimper could be heard through the floor.

"...Emily." she said.

Olivia was the alpha girl, the total image of what a trans girl top should be, she was always teasing the bottoms and knew that she could not only pick most of us up and throw us around but pound us into the mattress for hours at a time. She liked leather, BDSM and restraints, but mostly preferred to be as naked as possible, she was very proud of her body and she should be, it was immaculate, she was athletic.

Emily on the other hand was a little, she was a big baby and everyone knew it, she openly told us about her chastity cage and how cute and pink it was with pride, but we'd all seen it thanks to the number of times she posted it in the group chat. There was no judgement here, she liked what she liked and we all accepted it. She was cute as fuck in her little animal print clothes and frilly hair, but also very into nappies and stuff, her room was full of stuffed toys and she loved being embarrassed. From the sound of it, she was currently getting railed into oblivion. "Those two are always at it." replied Rachel, nose buried in her phone.

"What's up sluts?" came a voice from the door. "Hey Viv, did Em and Olivia wake you up?" Heather asked.

"Nah, I've been busy myself, heh," replied Viv, reaching down and rubbing the front of her Pyjamas, "anyone want to make some noise in the other bedroom?" Viv asked in the sultriest voice she could.

Viv recently went onto injections, this was like a wild boost to your sex drive, though hers was always through the roof anyway; so now she was a sex pest and constantly trying to bang someone. Viv liked to call herself scum and degenerate, she preferred to have sex in the most depraved way possible and whilst she mostly topped, she'd bottom hard for anyone who wanted to treat her like shit. She begged me to pee on her one time and told me afterwards it was the best thing that had ever happened to her. She was always wearing her band t-shirts and thigh high socks, though today she was in pyjama bottoms, that hid the tattoos she had on her thighs and side.

"I'm really busy with Stark Holes, what about you Rach?" said Heather clenching her teeth as her character in the game dodge rolled.

"I am also busy." Rachel replied, barely moving whatsoever.

"Bunch of boring bitches you two are, where's Leona?" Viv asked, still rubbing away at her girl dick mindlessly, it twitching in her pyjamas.

"I think she's in the kitchen" Heather replied.

Rachel's eyes suddenly pried themselves from her phone and became fixed on the door as she realised something. "Aw shit, SHE BETTER NOT BE EATING MY FUDGES!" Rachel yelled, putting her phone down and pushing past Viv to get out the doorway.

This is where I come into the story, it's me, Leona. I'm the chubby one, everyone likes chubby girls, but I'm Olivia's weakness and they all know it. I'm a good girl with few limits, heh, I don't like talking about myself much so lets press on with the story.

There was a sound of crashing as some pots and pans fell out of a cupboard, followed by yelling. Heather and Viv followed eagerly to see what was going on.

"You ate like ten of them!" yelled Rachel once again, holding the empty plastic container in one hand and pointing violently at it with the other.

I stood looking shamefully at the empty box, "Well, I didn't know they were yours!" I said defensively.

Viv and Heather looked on, waiting for the slam dunk Rachel was about to deliver. I had already fucked up and everyone in the room knew it. Rachel turned the container to reveal her name on the other side of it.

"What does this say?!" shouted Rachel in a tone that scared Heather but aroused Viv.

"Damn... you're hot when you're angry." said Viv with a cheesy grin.

"I swear I didn't see the label... I'm so sorry Rachel." I said, looking down at her feet. In moments like this my ability to hold eye contact was even worse than it was normally

"You can always make more Rachel, it's just melted choco..." started Heather.

Rachel rolled her eyes and turn around to face Heather, waving the empty container at her in a threatening way. "Jesus Heather I swear, if you say it's just melted chocolate one more time...".

"Oh my fucking god can you bitches not keep it down?!" came a tired voice from behind Viv.

Everyone froze, it was Ana. Ana owned the house and was like the older sister we all loved. I had massive respect for Ana, she was like an old lady, totally asexual and she put up with us sluts with a big smile on her face, usually. When we weren't yelling at each other when she was trying to sleep. She worked an early shift and went to bed at like 7pm.

It was 8pm on October 30th and we were squabbling like children in the kitchen over some melted chocolate. We'd only been in the house for a while and I always felt like Ana should have rightfully kicked us out for our antics.

Heather bowed her head, "Sorry Ana." she said respectfully before ducking out of the room.

"Damn, uh sorry Ana, didn't mean to wake you up." replied Viv, trying not to poke Ana's thigh with her girl dick as she left the room.

Ana gave a cold stare to Rachel and me as even the rhythmic thudding from upstairs came to a halt with yet another loud whimper. When Ana was angry she was far more frightening than both Olivia or Rachel combined, maybe because she was older than us, but it felt like the kind of disappointment that your parents would give you. Every time Ana got mad at me I felt like I really fucked up, at this point in time I had almost forgotten about the chocolate fudge I ate because oh shit Ana was mad.

Ana looked at us both and then sighed heavily, rubbing her tired eyes. "Come on girls, I'm trying to sleep, I have work tomorrow. Rach, can you not just make some more chocolate or whatever later? And fuck sake Leona, ask people before you start going through the kitchen. I don't want to have to wake up in the middle of the night to remind you dorks how to be nice to each other. Okay?" Resigned Ana.

Rachel was poised to make a power move, "It's not..." she began, but was shot down before she could finish the sentence.

"It's melted chocolate. You're not a chocolatier Rach, just let it go and go to sleep." Ana said, turning around and going back up stairs.

Rachel turned around to look at me, her wide eyes told me we were both thinking the same thing. We'd better be good. We both nodded at each other silently and left the room to join the others in the living room.

"She's going to be so cranky tomorrow." I said looking around at Viv and Heather who also had the same expression of 'I'd hate to be you guys' on their faces.

"She's not the only one." said Rachel, not looking at me.

Viv reached down and once again rubbed her still hard dick "Well, maybe what you needs is a bit of...".

"Come on Viv, give it a break." Heather replied.

"Sorry! Sorry, it's the estrogen, I need to put my dick in something." she said rubbing her hand over her groin once again.

"Actually, I need to blow off some steam." said Rachel, almost scowling at me as she got up and walked over to the door, looking back at Viv.

Viv eyes lit up and she jumped up off the sofa, her dick jiggling in her pyjama bottoms as she raced to catch up with Rachel like an excited puppy. "Oh fuck yes!" came her voice as they both disappeared up the stairs.

"Going to sleep?" Heather asked me as she picked up her game controller again.

"Nah, I'll just watch you play. I suck at these games and I napped so hard earlier I'm wide awake." I replied.

"Oh cool, have you tried to play this one?" Heather said, unpausing the game.

"I tried and failed ha." I clutched a cushion and snuggled up to Heather on the sofa.

Heather was a lot better at videogames than I was, she was probably the one of us who spent the most time gaming, we all liked it, but none of us went as hard as Heather did. So watching her get thrown around like a toy on the screen was very humbling, this game was not playing around. After a few minutes of watching I heard the sound of someone coming down the stairs.

"Aww, so cute!" Emily said, jumping onto the sofa, a big smile on her face. The shockwave of her impact nudged me into Heather who was focusing intently. "Careful cutie, I'm working hard here." she Heather, her eyes glued to the screen.

Emily wriggled about a bit and then sat in place, she wore a butt plug a lot and often re-adjusted herself several times when sitting to either find a comfortable sitting position or to just hit that spot she liked. Kink was always a heavy part of her life and she loved it all the time, whilst she contrasted heavily with Viv and Olivia being all pink and frills, she was just so easy to like that even Viv melted when she saw Emily for the first time. If Ana was out mother figure, Emily was our daughter.

Not long afterwards another set of feet could be heard coming down the stairs, this time it was Olivia, she strolled up to the doorway and leaned against it, wearing just a tank top with a picture of a hand grenade on it and her olive green underwear with her extremely noticeable bulge. She caught all of our attentions at the same time, almost causing Heather to walk off a cliff in her game. Olivia's muscled abs were glistening with sweat, she'd obviously gone pretty hard on Emily.

"Oh my god." said Heather, looking down at the bulge in Olivia's underwear, in response Olivia smiled, striking a more dramatic pose to make her bulge stick out some more.

"Umm no!" said Emily getting up and standing in front of Olivia, she was half her size. "She's all mine! No touching!" Emily continued to block the other's view of Olivia's body with her own.

Olivia leant down and put her hands around Emily's hips, picking her up and putting her to one side so she could walk past, struting into the living room.

She looked down at Heather who's eyes were constantly switching between the action on the screen and Olivia's seductive smirk. "I'm everyone's Emily, even Heathers." said Olivia as Heather blushed.

We were all hypnotised, except for Emily who pouted heavily. Olivia was the one true top, she never bottomed, Viv and I were both switches but Viv definitely topped more than I did because of her endowment, I just kinda floated in between. The rest of us besides of course Ana were bottoms, meaning that Olivia was never bored.

Having achieved her goal of causing an uprising in Heather's underwear Olivia came over to sit on the sofa, "Scoot over, what're you playing?" she said placing herself on the sofa next to me.

"Stark Holes." said Heather, finally able to return her gaze to the screen.

"Oh man not another one of those bleak ass games." said Olivia, sighing heavily and turning her gaze to me, I returned it with a smirk, it suddenly became hard to focus on the game.

"Needs more colours." interjected Emily, channeling her inner child as always.

I thought I'd defend Heather for a change and stated; "The story is incredible though.", I'd looked it up online once since I was too bad at the game to discover any of it myself.

I watched as Olivia moved her hand off her thigh, onto mine and then slid it up my leg until she reached my ass and gave me a gentle squeeze. I didn't question how she could still be horny, I knew she just railed Emily for the last hour, and now she wanted more. She was the gift that kept on giving, I'd ride her any day. I turned towards her and rested my hand on her thigh, looking at her twitching, bulging panties. She had the dirtiest grin as her hand slid its way into the back of my underwear. I opened my mouth and let out a breath as I felt her finger moving its way to my waiting hole, but she suddenly pulled her hand away and got up. I was being teased! Walking towards the doorway, Olivia briefly turned back to look at me before sneaking upstairs. God damn, I tried to get up without bothering Emily and Heather who were both mesmerised by the screen.

"Leona's getting diiiicked." chanted Emily in a creepy little way as I stood up. She knew, instantly. I thought she was watching the game but nope, she knew.

"Hush-up you." I said, sticking my tongue out.

Emily stuck hers out too but quickly turned back to the screen, Heather held in a deep breath as she did something heroic in the game and in the confusion I snuck out the room.

Olivia was waiting at the top of the stairs, leaning up against a wall and looking cool. She did cool effortlessly like she was born it.

"I still have some energy in me if you're interested in helping me release it L." whispered Olivia in a sensual, breathy voice.

I nodded and she gestured up the stairs. I swear we didn't have sex every night in this place but it was hard when this was the first time we'd all spent together in forever. As I walked up the stairs I could feel Olivia's eyes scanning my ass, she had a thing for chubby girls and I was it, lucky, lucky me that I have a thing for getting fucked by cute girls.

We went past the bedroom where Rach and Viv were at it, whatever was going on in there sounded either painful or divine. At the end of the corridor was Olivia's room. Only a few of us had fixed bedrooms, but every bedroom had a double bed except Ana's room. She slept alone, not because she was asexual but for private reasons we all respected.

Olivia's room had a huge mirror on one side she brought in from her old place, she was vain, but if I looked as sleek and muscular as she did then I'd look at myself a lot too. I was just walking over to the bed when she suddenly pushed me over from behind and I fell forwards onto the bed. I flopped down onto it and felt her rubbing her hands over my sides, moving down to my ass where she tugged at my leggings to get them off. I giggled, when she wanted something, she took it.

Just things were getting fun... the doorbell rang. I looked back at Olivia and shook my head her fading smile returning a little, there was no way the doorbell was going to ruin this for us. I rolled onto my back and gleefully let Olivia pull my leggings off completely and dumped them on the floor, today was a good today to wear a thong I thought. Then the doorbell rang again.

I sighed. "Is anyone going to get that?!" yelled Olivia.

There was a long pause.

"No!" came Emily's voice from downstairs.

"L, you go answer it, I can't go down there with a huge boner." Olivia said looking down at the tent in her panties.

God damn, just when I was about to have some fun. I picked up my leggings and pulled them back on, and began descending the stairs. The doorbell was going banana's at this point.

"Omigosh can someone puh-lease answer the door!" shouted Emily up the stairs at me, briefly smiling before disappearing around the corner.

I walked past the living room where Heather was still fixated on her game and Emily sat there with a broad smile.

"Can't answer the door in nappies." she explained.

"I think you can you little brat." I teased.

Emily pretended to look shocked but I knew she found the idea hot even if she was afraid to do it. I walked over to the door and unlocked it, outside in the cold was Michelle, wearing a bright pink snow coat. She didn't look happy.

"Jesus, how long does it take you to answer the door?" she said grumpily as she pushed past me.

"Baby Emily is all diapered up, Viv and Rach are at it and Heather is playing Stark Holes. Oh and Ana's sleeping... or trying to." I replied.

Michelle pushed past me and indoors.

"Well it's freezing out there." complained Michelle.

I looked outside and the unkempt garden was now getting peppered with snow, it had seemingly only just started but was coming down fast. This wasn't good, the sun was going down, it would be a long cold night, but at least the house was warm.

"Ana said you wouldn't be here until tomorrow morning." I said looking at the time, it was now 9pm.

"Yeah, well I decided not to sleep in the car. Too cold." she replied bluntly.

Michelle seemed to have had a fun time, she was never usually like this, I guess she just really didn't like the cold. Michelle was our resident cat girl, she loved pet play but also liked doing whatever she could to please whichever one of us she was with, but didn't top. Because it wasn't Olivia's thing, Viv was too irresponsible and the rest of us weren't inclined to, Michelle held the key to Emily's chastity cage and generally tried to keep everyone happy, as long as it wasn't topping. She had a lot of cat tail plugs and kept multiple sets of cat ears, she did a great feline impression.

"Michelle!" squeed Emily with joy.

"Hey there cutie." Michelle replied, opening her arms.

Emily ran over and hugged Michelle briefly before scampering off to watch Heather play her game.

"Where's your stuff?" I asked.

"Oh... shoot. I must have left it in the car, I'll get it tomorrow." Michelle replied.

"...oh, right." I said. She was acting weird and I didn't even see the car outside, maybe she parked it up the road of something, it was quite the journey, she did live the furthest away.

chlomo
chlomo
235 Followers