Evil Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey cutie! How's my favourite cat girl?!" asked Viv about to give her a hug before seeing all the snow on her, "Damn, you still got snow on you? It's been like an hour or something, take your coat off dingus." she chuckled.

Michelle gave Viv a puzzled look, "I... just got here." she replied again, her annoyed expression turning to confusion.

"Emily! Get down here!" I yelled.

A few seconds later Emily entered the room dragging her toy elephant 'Hampshire' on the floor as she walked, Olivia followed in behind her. Emily rubbed her eye's and Olivia had changed into pyjama's too.

Olivia looked dazed, but waited patiently for me to say what I had to say. I pointed at Michelle and asked, "Guy's... when did Michelle get here?".

Emily yawned and replied; "Like, a while ago?"

Olivia nodded, looking Michelle up and down.

Michelle shook her head in disbelief, as if this was the stupidest joke ever pulled on her, "I dunno what you guys are doing but this is weird, the jokes not working on me." replied Michelle.

Emily yawned again and Olivia looked confused, both of them seemed to be waiting for me to summarise what was going on for them.

"Michelle just got here, I just let her in. But earlier, I also let a Michelle in. Did you guys see where the one who turned up earlier went?" I asked.

They both shook their heads.

"I thought she was in here with Heather when we went upstairs." replied Olivia.

Viv took a step back and put her hands up in defeat, "This is some freaky shit. Are you saying there's two Michelles?" Viv asked.

Olivia scoffed, "That's so stupid, she's just pranking us or something. She climbed out the window and went outside to ring the doorbell." she explained.

"I JUST GOT HERE." Michelle replied.

"What about her bag, she didn't have a bag when she turned up earlier. Now she has one." I said.

The room went silent as everyone looked around at each other.

Seeing that no one else had any suggestions I went and played leader, "We should find the other Michelle, Heather, you were the last one to see her, where did she go?" I asked.

"I dunno, I was distracted and when I looked up from the game she was gone." she explained.

Olivia seemed irritated again, she still seemed to think this was a trick; "This is stupid as fuck, there can't be two Michelles. Where are you going to find someone who looks just like Michelle and sounds like Michelle? And for what? Steal our stuff? We have nothing." she argued again.

I couldn't argue with her really, it's not like it made anymore sense to me than it did to her, but I wasn't ready to let this go, especially after I'd been interrupted twice now.

"Look, I just turned up. I haven't been here for an hour, I still have snow on me, because I literally just this second got here." Michelle explained.

"This isn't funny Michelle, none of us are laughing." Olivia said coldly.

"This is fucked up." said Viv, looking around behind her.

Emily hugged her elephant closely, "Is the other Michelle in the house somewhere?" she asked.

I shrugged, "I dunno, but we better find her and fast." I said.

Olivia sat down on the sofa defiantly, "I'm sitting here with you the one and only Michelle and Heather, the rest of you can go looking." she demanded, pointing at the door.

Michelle sighed, "What are you going to do if you find this 'other Michelle'?" she asked.

We all looked at each other, none of us had a plan.

"Kick her ass." said Viv, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Emily yawned again and sat on the sofa with Heather. We all took that as a sign that she was staying there too.

I turned to Viv, "We better check on Ana and Rach first." I said to Viv.

"Let's gooo!" Viv yelled, going straight up the stairs. I hurried after her.

There was no sign of anyone in the darkened corridor, it was now 10pm and the sun had long gone down, a dim light lit up the hallway near a window at the end. We banged on Rachel's door first and waited for her to respond.

"What if she doesn't answer?" I asked.

Viv looked down at her feet, thinking about it for a second, "We'll just have to break the door down." She replied in a deadpan way, if I didn't know her as well as I did, I'd have laughed. This was just the kind of idea I expected Viv to have, so I reached down and tried the handle; it was open

"Rach?" I asked creeping into the room, Viv following behind me.

Her room was dark, the dim light from the single streetlamp barely pierced the curtains, but a thin trail of light made us aware of a lump in the bedsheets. She had to be in there.

"Go give her poke." I said to Viv, admittedly afraid to go do it myself.

Viv paused and smiled, "With my dick?" she replied.

She wasn't taking the situation seriously at all, "Oh my fucking god Viv, just go check it out." I replied, she was unreal sometimes.

Viv walked over carefully and gave the lump a violent prod with her foot, then looked at me with anticipation.

"Urgh... what the... fuck?" came a voice from the bed.

"Rach?" I asked.

"I think she has headphones in." said Viv, she picked up some wires and gave them a tug.

The earphones were ripped right out of her ears, Rachel lurched upwards in pain, "Ow! What the fuck are you bitches doing?!" she shouted.

Viv let out a little laugh and said, "Oh shit, I'm so sorry Rach!" dropping the wires and stepping away from the bed.

"Rach, this is important, can you go downstairs and talk to Olivia? We think something weird is going on in the house." I explained.

Rachel rubbed her ears, and irritably replied; "Weird how? What the fuck? This better not be a prank.", her voice laced with anger.

I put on my best calming voice. "Sweetie I promise, this is important. I don't want to freak you out, but we think there's... something else in the house." I said.

Rachel's tone changed to fear. "Oh, okay." she said quietly as she got out of bed and headed downstairs.

Viv opened a cupboard door and waved her foot around in it.

"There's no one in there," she said "we should try Ana's room." I nodded and we went down the hallway.

Ana's room was the third door down and it suddenly occurred to me that we had forgotten something, "Wait, what about the bathroom?" I asked.

Viv turned to the bathroom door and said "I'll go check it out." boldly.

I waited by the door and watched as Viv went inside, closing the door behind her. I saw the bathroom light come on from a crack in the hinge and pressed my ear to the door.

"H-heather?! What are you doing in here? I thought Olivia was watching you..." came Viv's muffled voice through the door.

I felt my stomach drop, oh shit. I panicked and pushed the door open. Heather was standing there in her underwear, wavering from side to side like she was drunk or dizzy.

Heather was downstairs, no one followed us up... "Viv, get away from her. She's not the real Heather!" I yelled.

Viv took a step back as Heather groggily fell backwards into the bathtub. "Is... she drunk or something?" asked Viv.

We both walked over to the tub and peered inside. Heather was trying to move but couldn't seem to get back up, her eyes were glowing white.

"Oh fuck, look at her eyes! What the hell, is this some kind of alien or something?" Viv asked.

My mind raced back to all the sci-fi movies I'd seen, "Maybe it just took Heather's form or something." I speculated, though I knew I was wrong, the first Michelle I let in didn't have glowing eyes.

Viv waved her hands in front of Heathers eyes and they didn't follow her hand at all, "What do we do with her?" Viv asked.

"I dunno, all the phones are out in the snow storm, there's no Wifi and the nearest town is like 5 miles out, let's just pick her up and put her in the basement." I replied.

"We're like, the first people to ever see an alien forreal. This is insane." Viv said, reaching into the tub to grab Heather's arms.

I wanted to help too, but Viv picked Heathers small frame up and threw her over her shoulder. She had given up her feeble squirming and just resigned to let Viv carry her. It was then I saw the back of Heather's underwear, they were soaked with what looked like cum.

"She's... uh, she's got cum all over her ass." I said.

"Well she better not get it over my t-shirt, I got this at a gig." Viv retorted, carrying Heather out the room.

I had a hundred things running through my mind. We knew Heather was downstairs, we'd just seen her, but what about the other Michelle? Did she do this? Was this Heather that Michelle? What the hell do you tell the police? This was crazy.

When Viv got downstairs with Heather the girls were all chatting. I heard the moment Viv entered the room with Heather over her arm, everyone started shrieking.

"Oh my god what the actual fuck is that, is that Heather?" yelled Rachel.

Hysteria broke out, Emily stared with wide eyes, Olivia jumped back, Rachel took a photo with her phone but in the middle of the sofa was Heather sitting there, looking uncomfortable.

"Holy shit it looks just like you!" exclaimed Olivia.

"I'm going to put her in the basement, until we can call the police tomorrow." said Viv.

"Lock the door, it might like... come and try and kill us or something haha." said Emily nervously.

Viv nodded and carried the duplicate Heather down to the basement, we all sat in silence as the sound of the door being bolted echoed from the hallway. Then Viv re-entered the room.

"Are you okay Heather?" I asked, walking over to her and patting her on the shoulder.

She looked stressed, "This is... I'm fine." she said.

Emily gave her a hug and we all looked at her sympathetically, this was messed up.

"Rach, go wake up Ana and get her down here." ordered Olivia.

"I'll.. I'll go. I want to be sick." said Heather, getting up and walking towards the door.

Rachel walked over and held Heather's hand, "Do you need me to go with you honey?" she asked.

"No, it's okay." Heather said walking up the stairs.

We all waited for her to leave and then started chatting.

Viv was pacing backwards and forwards across the floor, "Holy fuck. What is happening?" she asked out loud.

I had my head in my hands, "I don't know. Poor Heather." I said.

We sat there in silence again for a bit, none of us knew what to say. What do you say to this?

"What do we say to the police?" Emily asked, breaking the silence.

"I don't know, we'll all be in for questioning for sure, it's like an alien or something. Maybe like the secret service will want to see us, scientists. You've seen the movies." Viv replied.

"This isn't E.T. Viv, this is real life." scolded Olivia.

The room once again fell to silence as we all sat thinking about what Viv said. We had an alien in our basement. This was the most significant thing that had ever happened to us and we all knew it. What we did tonight would impact our lives in ways we couldn't comprehend.

Heather returned and sat down.

"Ana wanted to stay upstairs." she stated.

I gave a puzzled look, "You explained everything to her?" I asked.

Heather shrugged, "Yeah, she just didn't believe me. She's gone back to bed." she said in disbelief.

"Typical Ana. I didn't think she'd believe us. Hey Michelle, can we get to Ana's car?" I asked.

"I dunno, the storm was pretty intense, there was several inches of snow out there earlier." replied Michelle.

"Let's go see if we can dig it out or something, I can't stand hanging around in here waiting for the storm to clear, it might not even be tomorrow." I said.

Rach, Michelle, Viv, Heather and I all got our coats on and one by one headed out to look at the car. Olivia was still in her underwear and waved her hand at us dismissively.

Emily turned back around to Olivia sitting on the sofa and said; "What about Ana?" in her sweet little voice.

"You guys go check on the car or whatever and I'll go wake up Ana, she'll listen to me." said Olivia, getting up.

Emily hugged her elephant again, "Awww, but she's sleepy, maybe we shouldn't tell her?" she replied.

Emily was never really fazed by anything, she was totally unflappable in any situation I'd ever seen her in, I wasn't surprised this was

"We have to tell her dork, this is her house," Olivia said, patting Emily on the head. "She needs to know there's an alien in her fucking basement." replied Olivia.

Emily nodded, pulling her coat on and following the others outside, leaving Heather in the doorway as she departed with the rest of us.

Olivia sighed, got up and began walking towards the stairs. As she took the first step a voice came up from behind her, "Olivia. She said she didn't want to be disturbed." said Heather coldly.

Olivia looked her up and down, "Well, sorry Heather, I'm going to disturb her." said Olivia bitterly.

Heather rushed up and grabbed Olivia's arms as she tried to climb the stairs, Olivia turned around and shook off Heathers grip with a fierce glare. "Get the hell off me! What the hell are you doing?!" Olivia yelled, running up the stairs. Heather didn't reply but pursued her. Running up to the Ana's door, Olivia fumbled with the door handle, Heather stood at the end of the hallway and walked towards her slowly.

Olivia turned back round to face her pursuer, "Heather... are you..." started Olivia as she saw a brief green glint in Heather's otherwise brown eyes.

Her mouth dropped open, "Holy shit." she whispered as the reality of the situation sunk in.

Heather quickly lunged forwards towards Olivia, but missed as she dodged out the way. Unable to stop herself, Heather smashed into the door way and turned around to see Olivia's elbow come crashing down hard onto her head. Heather charged forwards again like an enraged animal, this time grabbing Olivia's stomach, pushing her into the wall. The two struggled for a brief moment but despite her small frame, Heather was unnaturally strong.

Olivia was thrown into the wall as Heather came up behind her, one hand pushing her to the wall and the other went around her mouth, Olivia frantically struggled, punching and kicking Heather in several places though nothing seemed to work, she tried to yell but Heather now grabbed her arms and secured her mouth. She was panicking under Heather's vice like grip and felt something slimy slide up her leg. She didn't need to guess what this was and panicked even more, trying to push back against her.

*

Outside Viv and I were digging out the car with a snow shovel and some half-broken spade we found, Rach and Michelle were pushing and Emily sat in the car revving it now and then. But it was pointless, even if we got it out, we wouldn't make it far.

"There's no way, this isn't going to work Viv," I said, throwing down the shovel, "there's too much snow and it's getting worse."

Viv threw down her spade and shrugged.

"Worth a try." she said apathetically.

Letting go of the back of the car and rubbing her hands together Michelle asked, "What if it breaks out of the cellar or something?".

"It's not breaking out of the cellar, I locked the door." Viv replied.

"We don't know the kind of things it can do!" Michelle exclaimed.

"Wear cute little cat ears and squeal when she gets her nipples sucked?" replied Viv, mockingly.

Michelle blushed, realising that her ear muffs were also cat shaped.

Rachel started walking towards the house, "Can we argue inside, it's freezing out here." she replied. This had been a waste of time and most of us had suspected it would have been before we started, but I think we were all freaked out being in that house with what was in the basement.

Viv threw down the broken spade and walked towards the house too, "Yeah, I need to pee." she stated casually.

Emily peeked her head out of the drivers side window and said "I've just been." with a devilish pride.

"You little creep, I'm not changing you." stated Viv, sticking out her tongue.

Emily pouted, pulling her snow hat over her face.

I checked my phone again, still no service, it had been like that for days, you had to get into the town to get a signal, it was ridiculous. Apparently there were phone wires in the area for us to get internet but we weren't likely to get many phone calls out here. We pulled Emily out the car and locked it, then went back inside and sat down in the living room.

I walked into an empty room, "Where did Olivia and Heather go?" I asked.

*

Viv climbed up the stairs just in time to see Heather's large slimy phallic appendage penetrating Olivia.

She froze, "What the fuck?!" said Viv.

Heather turned her head and once again the green tint was exposed to Viv.

"Get the fuck off her!" yelled Viv as she barged forwards, kicking Heather in the side with her snow shoes.

Heather was completely disconnected from Olivia and thrown down the hallway from the massive force of Viv's kick, Olivia fell to the floor limply. Viv looked down and saw that Olivia had the same eyes that the other Heather had.

"GUYS! ITS HEATHER. SHES THE ALIEN!!" yelled Viv.

We all came dashing up the stairs in time to see Viv standing in the middle of the hallway, Olivia laying on the ground moving and in the dark end of the hallway came a smashing noise, we all looked away as snow burst into the hallway as something else left it.

"What the fuck was that?!" I shouted over the sound of wind howling.

"It was Heather, she was doing some weird shit to Olivia." replied Viv.

Rachel and I got down and started checking Olivia over, she had the same pale white eyes and seemed to lose all motor functions, just sort of slowly rolling and flailing about, she didn't even seem to know we were there.

Viv got her phone out and turned on the flashlight, at the end of the corridor was a smashed window and no sign of Heather.

"She's gone out the window. We need to wake up Ana, NOW." said Viv.

I went over to Ana's door and opened it slowly, Viv turned the flashlight to point it into the room. The bedsheets were strewn across the floor and laying naked on the bed was Ana. I walked over slowly, and held my breath as I rolled her over. As her head turned Viv's flashlight caught her eyes and I felt my stomach sink yet again. They were milky white. It had gotten Ana too.

I turned to others and tried not to let on how upset I was, "It got Ana." I said.

Rachel clenched her fist, "God fucking damn it. What do we do?" she asked.

"Lets.. put them in the basement too. Now we know these aren't the aliens. It's just done something to them." Michelle replied.

I nodded and helped Rach pick up Olivia, Viv carried Ana. I was honestly happier thinking that it was an alien we had in the basement, now I knew it was my partners, I felt like a part of me had left me. I didn't even know what had really happened to them or if I could fix them, would they ever be the same? The same thing dawned on each of us, the impact of what we had realised. Emily started to cry, the first time I'd ever seen her cry for real. Michelle sat down with her and put her arms around her.

"Come on buttercup, it'll be okay." she said with uncertainty.

When we got to the basement, Heather was still laying on her back, moving her arms around like she was reaching up to grab something but it was too fast for her to grasp. It was a sad sight, like her brain had just stopped working. We laid Ana and Olivia down with Heather and stood there, looking down at them, our partners in this kind of horrible waking nightmare.

"This is so fucked up." Said Viv, locking the door.

Rachel looked towards the window, it was coming up to 11pm, "That thing is still out there, does it still look like Heather?" she asked.

Nobody knew what to say, we walked back upstairs to the living room and what remained of us sat down. We were devastated, Heather, Olivia and now Ana.

"We cant let that thing in again, we should like, barricade the doors and windows." said Michelle.