Evil Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if it's inside with us?" said Emily, wiping tears from her eyes.

"It's not in here with us, it crawled outside when I kicked it." said Viv, Michelle nodded in confirmation.

"That window is still open up there. You three stay here and lock all the windows and doors and me and Emily will go upstairs and do something with it." I said.

Emily looked confused, but I knelt down in front of her and said "If you see anything, just scream as loud as you can."

"And I'll be there." said Viv, waving around a baseball bat she got from her room.

Emily silently nodded.

I held Emily's hand as we climbed up the stairs to the hallway, a cold wind blew in through the shattered glass. I poked my head through the hole but didn't see anything out there, maybe it left?

"Em, if you see anything, anything at all, just say something." I said.

"ok" she replied meekly.

"I'm going to get a bookshelf from Ana's room and put it over the window." I explained.

Emily nodded again. I started pulling a bookshelf from Ana's room slowly, it weighted a lot but if it took the stuff off of it, then it would be too easy to push over. I dragged it over the carpets and was just pushing it up to the window when I realised Emily was no longer behind me.

"Emily?" I whispered, listening for some kind of sign that she was nearby.

I followed the hallway back and saw the bathroom door had a light on under it, she did say she needed to change herself, maybe she just went in there to do that. God I hoped she went in there to do that. I knocked on the door and the sound of something falling over gave me enough warning to push the door open... and that's when I found it.

The alien was in mid-assault in the bathroom, it had mutated, with multiple arms and a long, elongated and deformed face, it's humanlike teeth extended out of it's face and seemed disconnected with the rest of it's body, some kid of drool was leaking from it's mouth, skin was stretched and mixed in with muscles, bones stuck out of it in awkward and illogical places and it's eyes were green and soulless. But most importantly it had Emily in it's arms, her mouth covered with one of the many hands. It had ripped off all the clothes on her lower body and was trying to penetrate her but she was wearing a butt plug like usual and the strange phallic appendage couldn't get into her.

She was trying to scream and her eyes were begging me to help her but I didn't know what to do, it's eyes fixated on me as it lifted Emily into the air. I yelled as loud as I could to get someone else's attention, but in doing so, the alien threw Emily into a wall and came for me, I turned to run away but it clamped onto my back with one pair of hands and climbed on top of me as I hit the floor. Emily was knocked unconscious from the impact, but I could hear footsteps climbing the stairs, but it was too late for me. It tore through my leggings and I felt the weird, tentacle like thing slide into me and with all my arms and legs thoroughly pinned to the bathroom floor, I was helpless.

I don't know how to describe what happened next, it was like I was linked to it, I saw the bathroom floor through my eyes and the back of my head through it's eyes. I felt myself being filled up with whatever godawful seed it planted in me and slowly my body just felt more heavy and numb, I could still think straight, but I just couldn't control myself. My vision faded and soon all I could see was what the alien saw.

Rachel and Viv burst through the door, Viv took one almighty swing at the alien and cracked it on one of it's hands. It let out a loud shrill noise and move forwards aggressively, Viv thrust the end of the bat forwards, hitting it in the stomach as Rachel pulled out something from her hoodie.

"Now!" yelled Viv, ducking out the way of Rachel as the alien recoiled backwards.

Rach had deodorant in one hand and a lighter in the other, setting off the spray and lighting the gas caused a stream of fire to engulf the alien in flames. It leapt backwards and out the bathroom window, heading down towards the kitchen.

"It's going downstairs!" yelled Rachel.

Viv leaned out the window to see it climbing down the side of the house in the snowstorm, "You take care of these two, I'll get this piece of shit." she yelled at Rachel as she ran down the stairs.

Rachel checked my eyes, I remember feeling like she was there, but I couldn't see her. She checked Emily and whilst she would have a nice bruise on her forehead when she woke up, she would be fine.

Viv ran into the kitchen to find Michelle holding a knife to the alien that climbed in through one of the windows they were trying to barricade.

"Get the fuck away from me!" she yelled, swiping at it when it came too close, but it nimbly avoided her.

She lunged forwards to try and stab it, but one of it's arms grabbed her and flung her to the floor, she dropped the knife as the alien pushed her along the floor until she hit a cabinet, sending pots and pans flying all over the place.

"Hey!" yelled Viv, holding her bat.

As the alien turned around she struck it again in the back, a loud cracking noise like bones being shattered, caused a roar like sound to come from the pained creature. Viv went to swing again but it plucked the bat from her hands, she kicked it in anger but another claw like hand grabbed her wrist and squeezed tight, blood streamed from her wrist and Viv yelled out in pain.

A blaze of fire came from behind the creature, singeing it's back, Rachel sent another blaze towards it but wasn't fast enough before the alien smacked the lighter out of her hands, doing so, it let go of Viv. Underneath it, Michelle picked up the kitchen knife and stabbed it in it's leg, seeing the opportunity Viv grabbed the deformed alien head and smashed it against the microwave, shattering the glass.

Viv's eyes grew wide and a smile formed on her lip as she used all her strength to force the aliens head into the microwave and switched it on with her knee. The aliens body convulsed and shook as it's head was cooked, Viv laughed manically whilst she held it in place as the microwaves hum mixed in with the horrible creatures unearthly shrieks.

Rachel and Michelle looked on in horror as the aliens head exploded, spraying brown blood over Viv and the inside of the microwave, the alien went limp and Viv released it as it collapsed onto the kitchen floor.

"Holy shit." said Viv, panting.

Michelle kicked the aliens lifeless body with her foot. "Is it dead?" she asked.

There was no movement from the creature, and we all assumed it was finally dead.

It was like waking up from some kind of nightmare, I saw the whole thing through something else's eyes. I was looking up at the light in the bathroom when I realised I was back in my body and not floating in some hellish limbo watching my girlfriends gang up on an alien.

A groaning sound came from the other side of the bathroom. In the corner next to the toilet was Emily, she had her eyes closed and was frowning heavily. I remember seeing her get thrown to the wall.

"Are you okay Em?" I asked, getting up off the floor.

Emily didn't respond. I was about to walk over to her when I heard voices coming from downstairs, yelling from the basement.

"GUYS!" came a collection of familiar tones.

Rachel unbolted the door and Ana, Heather and Olivia walked out slowly, showing various stages of shock. Rachel rushed in and hugged Ana, giving Olivia and Heather comforting hugs as she helped them out of the dark basement.

"It's... dead, right?" asked Ana as she groggily staggered out of the room.

"Viv killed it" Rachel confirmed.

A weak smile formed on Ana's face. "That's my girl." she said leaning up against a wall.

After we all had time to recover, we gathered in the living room. Viv sat on a windowsill, Heather, Rachel, Michelle and I sat on the sofa with Emily resting on our laps. Olivia and Ana were in the doorway in an embrace.

"That sounds fucking horrible." said Viv, absent-mindedly banging the end of her bat against the floor in anger.

"It's like... you couldn't move, you could just see yourself sneaking up on people." explained Heather.

Michelle and Rachel just sat there and listened. As we described what happened, how the creature took Michelles form and pounced on Heather as we left the room, how it pretended to be Heather and pinned Olivia to a wall, how Ana was... taken in her sleep and how I caught it in the act but was overcome trying to save Emily.

"We're burning that fucking thing when the snow melts. I want to see it burn!" seethed Viv, hammering the end of her bat into the floor again fiercely.

"How is Emily's head?" asked Michelle.

I ran my hand over her head and checked her over, she didn't have a temperature, I was confused.

"She should be awake." I said, looking down at her.

Then I saw it, the edge of a smile forming.

"..wait." I began.

"You guys are sooooo comfy, better than the sofa!" burst out Emily, her smile returning instantly.

"Emily I swear you are in so much trouble!" said Ana with a smile.

Olivia held Ana back and whispered in her ear, "Let her have this, she was very brave."

We all giggled down at Emily laying along us as the sun started to peak in through the windows, we all, one by one, stopped chatting to watch the sun rise. It had been a long night, it had been the most traumatic and unforgettable thing we'd ever been through.

Viv got up and leaned her bat against the window, she looked towards the body in the kitchen. "Let's go burn this fucking thing." she said, her fist clenched where it grabbed her.

Olivia hugged Ana tight and said "Yeah! Let's burn that fucker."

After some work we made a pile of sticks in the yard and threw the alien body on it. We all looked back on the events of the night one last time in silence as Olivia doused the horrific creature in lighter fluid. She stood back and joined us in a line, looking downwards onto the creature on the pyre.

"Do it." I said, turning to Rachel, who flicked her lighter and threw it onto the body.

It ignited with a whoosh as flames spread rapidly over it. I looked deep into the flames and remembered those awful moments, but felt a sweet sense of relief knowing it was over. I turned around to see the faces of the others, some were happy, some seemed sad, but we all stood in silence and watched as it disintegrated before us.

As hard as it is to believe, things went back to normal after that, watching the thing burn provided the closure a lot of us didn't know we needed. Some of us adjusted faster than others, Viv and Heather took several days to start feeling normal again, but we'd all been through a lot.

"I can't believe you flirted with the Wifi guy." I said to Michelle, who was drawing whiskers onto Emily's face.

"Uhm, Leona, he's called a telecoms technician, not a wifi guy." Michelle said, giggling.

Heather was continuing to play Stark Holes in the corner, having barely made any progress since the last time she played.

"It's a good job he did turn up, now I can get my butt handed to me by jerks online." she coldly replied.

"I can hand your butt to you if you want babe." Michelle replied.

Heather smirked, but carried on playing.

Emily was growing impatient, looking down at her nose as Michelle drew on cat features, following where the pen touched her face with her eyes. "Are you done yet?!" she asked.

"Wifi guy, telecoms technician... whatever, Olivia will kick your ass if she see's you doing that." I said poking Michelle in the side.

"Ow! Hey cut that out, I'm trying to work here. Olivia's at work, she's probably flirting there too." she replied.

"Leona, Michelle, can we try and focus on what's important right now?! My cat face! Gawd." Emily demanded.

Ana walked through the room with a coffee cup in her hand, briefly stopping to look down at Michelle's handiwork.

"Oh very nice Em, what's your cat name?" She asked.

"Mephistopheles" she replied bluntly.

"Oh... right okay." she shrugged to me in confusion and walked off into the kitchen.

Suddenly the familiar sound of rhythmic thumping came from upstairs.

"Oh my fuck, are they at it again?" I asked.

"Yup, Rach and Viv are once again at it." Michelle replied.

"Rach likes pee." Emily blurted out.

"What?!" I replied.

"Nothing!" said Emily running off with the drawn on whiskers on her face.

"Why do I get the feeling that Emily always knows more than she lets on." Michelle replied.

The end.