Evil Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan spread his buttcheeks in front of the bedroom mirror again, and Frank's spunk came out and hit the floor. He observed the new state of his open gash - it was puffier, wider and looser than before, but somehow that sight made his dick twitch, as he stared at the erotic shape. Frank had said before he left: "One more time, princess. One more time and your sloppy pussy is finished."

That night, Ethan had intense dreams of Frank's cock and balls, and Frank's strong, hairy arms and fat, hairy thighs. His mind was assaulted with vulgar nightmares of rough anal sex and Frank's cocky smile. In the future, Ethan would realize his mind was going through a process. It was not only his hole that was changing, but his entire sexuality.

He woke up the next morning and listened to some classical music. He felt strangely peaceful - an unexplainable sense of duty. He wanted to serve and worship. He began to find meaning in servitude.

In the afternoon, he served Frank eagerly and rubbed his feet. He cleaned up the entire trailer and cooked for him. Frank whistled happily and smirked at him several times, making his heart melt a little.

"Good girl... you're a very good girl," repeated Frank.

Ethan blushed and tried to hide his desire to serve and worship more, but Frank could see it in his eyes. The man chuckled and dropped his cargo shorts, revealing a throbbing erection.

"Sniff my sausage," commanded Frank.

Ethan fell to his knees and inhaled the exquisite cock scent. He felt his mind slowly drift away and enter a state of burning desire. He felt the fire inside him.

"Now worship my nuts. Come on, give my sweaty balls the respect they deserve," said Frank.

Ethan obeyed again and kissed Frank's balls quietly. He took the large nuts into his mouth and washed them with his tongue. He sucked and gagged on Frank's veiny shaft and made the man grunt.

"Fuck, you're getting good at sucking cock." Frank grunted and fucked Ethan's face for a while. "You're making me super horny for that sloppy pussy."

Frank manhandled Ethan and threw him on the couch. Ethan fell on his hands and knees and Frank grabbed him from behind, pulled the panties to the side and invaded him easily. This time, Frank's cock slipped in comfortably and stayed there, punching and rubbing his bitch button and making him spurt uncontrollably again. The sloppy pussy sang louder and louder. Frank winked and fucked him balls-deep, reshaping him more and more.

"You have no idea how great that feels on my cock," said Frank.

The evening came and Ethan felt exhausted, but Frank wasn't done with him yet. The man sat comfortably on the couch and tapped his big thigh.

"Come on, sit down on that pole, we're not done yet," he ordered.

"Y-yes, sir," Ethan panted.

"Yeah, that's it. Now jump on it. Massage my fucking cock with your new pussy." Frank laughed.

Ethan obeyed and fucked himself up and down on Frank's pole, as the man watched TV. They stayed in that position for many hours, and Ethan was only allowed to stop to bring Frank a beer or make him a sandwich.

"Sir, my pussy is so tired!" complained Ethan while he jumped exhaustingly.

"That's part of the process, sweetheart." Frank smacked Ethan's bouncing buttcheeks. "Keep jumping up and down on that fat pole. Come on, kitty, keep wrecking that pussy on my big boy."

Ethan cried in pleasure and obeyed.

At midnight, Frank finally exploded in a big and proud orgasm and slapped Ethan's buttcheeks hard until they were all red.

"Fuck yeah, good girl!" he shouted. "That was amazing... for me, at least," he chuckled. "Now let's see your new sloppy pussy."

Frank grabbed Ethan and practically dragged him into the bedroom like a ragdoll. Ethan's legs were entirely weak and shaky at that point, and his mind was lost in a confused trance. Frank placed him in front of the mirror and kissed his shoulder.

"Come on, baby. Spread those cheeks and let me see the result," said Frank warmly. He held Ethan in his arms as Ethan timidly exposed his hole. "Look at your new pussy! This is what you wanted, right?" asked Frank.

Ethan opened his mouth in awe. His pussy was completely destroyed: a puffy, wide and sloppy hole that leaked large amounts of thick semen. He tried to close it, but it was no longer possible. It stayed wide open and begging for more. He looked at Frank with a confused expression and the man smirked at him.

"Do you like it, princess?" asked Frank with a lewd grin.

Ethan looked down at his ruined pussy again. His dick twitched and he spurted in a pathetic orgasm.

"I guess that answers the question," said Frank proudly. He smacked Ethan again. "Now don't be shy and come back whenever you need more stretching," he suggested.

"Uh... t-thank you, sir, thank you so much," mumbled Ethan.

"You're welcome!" Frank let out a potent laugh. "Now why don't you stay for the night? I want more pussy!" he suggested.

Ethan felt Frank's cock throb against his soft thigh. The man grabbed his shoulders and suddenly threw him onto the bed. He fell flat on his stomach - his legs spread and his pussy exposed. Frank lay on top of him and crushed him with his incredible weight, and fucked him all night long. Ethan wasn't sure when it all stopped, but he knew one thing: the neighbors could not sleep that night with all that lewd squeaking.