Evil Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good afternoon, sir," said Ethan nervously.

"Good afternoon, buddy," said Frank with a playful tone. "I thought you would chicken out. Did you follow my instructions?"

"Yes, sir, I did," replied Ethan, looking down at Frank's feet.

"So you're ready for a permanent change?" asked Frank.

"Y-yes, sir, I think I'm ready," whispered Ethan.

"Come in and serve me," said Frank casually.

Frank spread his legs on the couch and kept watching TV while Ethan washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. The panties kept rubbing Ethan's pucker and increasing the itch. He felt a desperate need to take them off and scratch his hole, but he controlled himself and made a ham sandwich for Frank, and handed him another beer.

"Thanks. Now be a good boy and prepare our bed." Frank took a bite and smirked. "Stay there and wait for me."

As Ethan cleaned the bedroom and made the bed, he felt the itch deep inside him, getting stronger and stronger, begging to be scratched. He distracted himself by cleaning the toilet and the sink, but at some point the sensation was so irritating he sat on the bed and moved his hips back and forth, rubbing his butt on the mattress.

Frank appeared some time later and caught Ethan wiggling and moaning.

"Wow, I didn't know you were that excited," Frank laughed.

"Sir... I... I have an itch in my butt," said Ethan.

"I can take care of that," said Frank. He sat down and spread his legs. "Turn around and let me see those panties."

Ethan stood in front of Frank and shyly lowered his shorts to his knees. He then tilted his butt a little to make it look more plump. Frank made a throaty sound of satisfaction and Ethan felt the man's thick hands on his waist, pulling him closer between his spread thighs.

"Aw, you look so cute, princess," sang Frank. His hands ran over Ethan's buttcheeks and squeezed them roughly. "And what's that? You smell just like a girl." He touched the panties with his big nose and sniffed. "I smell pussy... fuck... you smell so good."

Frank pulled and stretched the fabric to the side, exposing Ethan's butthole and rubbing his fat middle finger over Ethan's pucker. Ethan felt an immediate relief when the rough skin ran across his moist ring and slowly rubbed the itch. He moaned and twitched against Frank's finger.

"Is that better?" asked Frank while making circular movements around Ethan's pucker. "Does that alleviate your little itch?"

"Y-yes, sir... but it's deep inside," confessed Ethan.

Frank let out a dirty laugh and hocked a big loogie. Ethan felt the hot saliva fall onto his pucker, and Frank's fat finger added more pressure and rubbed him and made him twitch uncontrollably.

"That's it, pussyboy, relax that hole and get ready... I'm gonna rub your little itch with my Fat Schlong. Don't worry, buddy. I'll take care of your little itch." Frank rubbed Ethan's pucker faster and squeezed his asscheeks roughly. "Now help me get ready for you, princess. Get on your fucking knees."

Ethan felt the man's hands on his waist again, forcing him to turn around and fall to his knees. He could sense the warmth between Frank's thick thighs, and the masculine musk coming from the man's crotch. Frank lowered his cargo shorts quickly and his cock jumped out threateningly, throbbing and growing and becoming harder and harder. Ethan's mouth opened in pure awe again. His mind felt heavier all of a sudden, and he slowly accepted his fate as the big phallus danced a few inches from his face.

"Take a big sniff," commanded Frank. "Come on, sniff that cock stink. It's gonna help you get in the right mood," he explained.

Ethan promptly obeyed and let the smell invade his nose and take control of his brain. The intoxicating fumes made his arms and legs shake and his mouth water and his wet hole twitch. That dirty, manly scent made him moan like a bitch in heat.

"That's it, sniff that cock, princess. Sniff the Fat Schlong. Are you ready to be my bitch, huh?" Frank smacked him in the face.

Ethan whined in shock and lowered his head.

"Hey! Look up here!" commanded Frank with a deep, threatening tone.

Ethan looked up and Frank hit him in the face with his hard cock - several loud slaps.

"Are you ready to be my bitch, faggot?" sang Frank.

"Yes, sir," moaned Ethan.

"Then kiss my balls, bitch," commanded Frank.

Ethan looked at the big pair of saggy low-hangers and gulped. He couldn't believe what he was doing. He was about to kiss a man's balls, and he knew there was no turning back. If he kissed those balls, he would never be "straight" again. His butthole twitched uncontrollably.

Frank's hot ballsack had a strong, manly taste. It spread on Ethan's tongue and made his mouth water. Ethan tried to lie to himself and think "this is just some sweaty ballsack," but his subconscious knew that was not true. Deep down, he realized Frank's balls had the awesome taste of a real man. He kissed, sucked and slurped the fat chicken eggs, and heard Frank grunt and chuckle in pleasure.

"Yeah, suck on my balls, faggot. That's what you wanted, right?" Frank grinned.

Ethan nodded and a tear left his eye. He looked up at Frank and admitted his deep lust by sucking all the sweat from the man's balls. Frank cockslapped him again and let the monster rest on his head.

"That's it, you slut. Be thankful I'm giving you what you need," said Frank. "You knock on my door begging for cock and I give it to you. What do you say, slut?"

"Thank you, sir!" said Ethan. He rubbed the ballsack carefully with his drooling tongue. "Thank you! Thank you!"

"Yeah, you little whore. That's it. You're nothing but a slut." Frank grabbed Ethan's hair and shoved his cock into his open mouth. "Now lubricate my prick. Prepare my cock for your little pussy," he mocked openly.

The fat cockhead stretched Ethan's mouth and throbbed on his lips. Ethan felt a drop of thick precum on his tongue and a salty flavor of big cock possessed him. Frank thrust his hips forward and pulled Ethan's head against him, forcing another few inches into his mouth. The Fat Schlong hit the back of Ethan's throat and he choked and drooled uncontrollably. That superior phallus was simply too long and too thick for his mouth, and he could only swallow one third of it. It stretched his jaw and made him lose his breath.

"That's it. Taste it, taste it," encouraged Frank. "Take that fucking dick, bitch." He started to pound fast.

Ethan drooled and choked and tried to breathe as Frank's cockhead knocked his throat repeatedly. He felt a warm sensation on his chin and suddenly noticed Frank's low hanging nuts were smacking him with every thrust. His face burned in shame.

Frank's cock came out of his mouth with a wet "pop", throbbing and shining with a large amount of saliva. The thick foreskin and the large veins on the shaft looked even bigger now.

"Quick, lie on your stomach," said Frank.

The man grabbed Ethan's arms and practically threw him onto the bed. Ethan fell with his face against the mattress and sensed a manly aroma on the white sheets. He lay flat on his stomach and tilted his butt in the air for easier access. Frank grabbed his waist with both hands and pulled the panties to the side again. Frank removed his wife beater, revealing a large, hairy chest and an intimidating beer belly that fell over Ethan's back and pinned him against the mattress.

Frank's cockhead pointed at Ethan's buttcrack and knocked on his hole. Ethan suddenly felt the pressure and the thickness of that monster and twitched in fear. The fear took hold of him and he suddenly regretted being in that position. But now it was too late - Frank grunted and panted on top of him like a wild beast, ready to breed. Ethan whined in panic.

"Let me in, pussy," provoked Frank.

The cockhead pressed hard against Ethan's pucker. Ethan twitched and tried to resist for a moment; his ring tightened as a natural reflex and tried to stop the invasion, but Frank laughed and added more pressure.

Frank slapped his buttcheek and suddenly his legs started shaking again and he couldn't resist anymore. His hole gave in and slowly relaxed and he felt a strange pain, as the head drilled into him.

"Fuck, that's tight," said Frank while his hairy belly lay against Ethan's back. "Let me rub that little itch. Come on, relax, buddy."

"Ow! Sir, it's too big!" said Ethan.

"I know, buddy, I know," Frank chuckled. "Good luck to you. Now let me in," he said and shoved another inch into Ethan. "Let me scratch your little itch, princess."

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" whined Ethan.

The itch was slowly replaced by a funny pain. Ethan tried to breathe as Frank plunged deep into him. His mouth opened in shock and awe of the sensation. "It's happening," he thought, "I can't believe it's happening... it's entering me... it's stretching me..."

"Relax your anus, buddy. Come on. Relax that anus for me. Take my dick like a champ. Come on. Take it all the way," sang Frank in his ear.

"Fuck, it's so big!" observed Ethan.

"Yep, I know," said Frank. "Please relax your anus, bud."

"I'm trying!" whined Ethan with half of Frank's cock up his bum.

"I want you to do something for me," said Frank. "I'm gonna count to three and you're gonna push out for me, okay buddy?"

"O-okay, sir." Ethan felt puzzled.

"Good boy." Frank patted Ethan on the head and spread his big legs wider. "Ready? Here we go... Three, two, one... push!"

"Aaah!" Ethan whined and pushed out with all his remaining strength.

To his absolute surprise, Frank's cock plunged smoothly into his butt, deliciously balls-deep. He couldn't believe it.

"Good job, buddy!" shouted Frank proudly.

"Thank you, sir!" replied Ethan with tears in his eyes.

Frank started thrusting into him slowly, pulling his cock out until only the head was inside, and plunging it all the way in again. Ethan moaned with every thrust - the pressure was mindblowing.

"That's it, accept my big boy," said Frank. "Accept my big boy in your little pussy. Come on, make room for me, princess."

Frank increased the velocity minute by minute, and before Ethan could protest, he was being powerfucked. Frank choked him with one thick arm and bounced up and down, drilling into his hole. The bed squeaked lewdly and the trailer started shaking.

Ethan knew the neighbors would notice - they would know somebody was getting pounded by Evil Frank again. He felt his face blush and the sex became louder and louder. Frank grunted and roared like a wild bear and fucked harder. The entire trailer squeaked.

"Take it! Take it!" the man shouted.

Ethan felt his anal walls give in and accommodate Frank slowly. The strange pain was numbed by an incredible pleasure inside him. The itch was finally disappearing and turning into a new sensation.

"Do you feel that, princess?" said Frank in his ear. "Do you feel that little spot inside you? That's your bitch button."

Ethan could feel it. Frank's cock was punching and massaging a little spot inside him that made him feel so good... it was difficult to comprehend. His legs felt warm and weak and his pucker started to spasm around Frank's shaft. His own dick throbbed against his panties and jumped out, rubbing against the mattress with every thrust.

"Oh, fuck! Sir, I'm gonna cum," confessed Ethan.

"Yeah, give up, princess," said Frank. "You can cum all you want, but Daddy's gonna pound you for hours."

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck..." cried Ethan.

Ethan's dick spurted pathetically against his will, prompting his hole to twitch hard around Frank's cock several times. The man grunted in his ear and smacked his face.

"You naughty slut," he chuckled and kept pounding nonstop.

The trailer squeaked faster and louder with the savage sex. Frank turned Ethan around and placed Ethan's ankles over his big shoulders, almost folding Ethan's body in half, and fucked him missionary style.

Ethan observed Frank's sweaty, hairy torso on top of him, and noticed how strong and potent that man was. He also realized his butthole would never be the same. That savage fuck could never be stopped - Frank panted and roared on top of him like a sex maniac.

"That's it, buddy, take it! Make room for my big boy," sang Frank lewdly. "I can feel your little ring giving in. Soon you will be a sloppy pussy for my cock," he grinned.

Frank looked down at Ethan's wet, soft penis and flicked it a few times, and then hid it behind the pink panties. Ethan felt strangely glad about it. His defeated manhood formed a cute, pink tent as Frank's thick, girthy beast abused his new pussy.

"Good girl... good girl..." Frank whispered.

Ethan's butthole started making funny, wet noises - little loose sounds. Flop, flop, flop. Frank hocked a loogie and spat on his entrance, and started pounding even faster and harder. Ethan's mouth opened in surprise. His loose hole made louder and dirtier sounds. Flop, flop, flop. Frank winked at him with a filthy grin, and kept stretching his ass without a trace of mercy.

"Oops, I think I broke your cunt," said Frank.

Ethan teared up and moaned desperately. He slowly admired Frank as the man fucked him with all the swagger in the world.

"Look at it, princess. Look at that giant cock," said Frank while his fat shaft jumped in and out smoothly. "You love that big bastard, don't you?"

"I love it, sir!" cried Ethan.

Frank approached his ear and whispered.

"Then get ready for a brutal fuck," he chuckled.

Ethan whined like a bitch in heat. Frank nodded approvingly, and started fucking him with a new energy - not just fucking, but really abusing his hole with heavy, thunderous thrusts. Ethan thought the bed would break and the trailer would fall apart. His new sloppy pussy made the most ridiculous sounds.

"Fuuuck yeah," Frank roared. "Take it, take it, take it!"

Frank fucked Ethan until he couldn't breathe anymore. The incredibly intense heat of the afternoon made their bodies shine with sweat. The room was filled with the strong scents of Frank's balls and his hairy armpits. Ethan was drowned in that smell, as Frank fucked him for hours and hours.

"Who's your new daddy, huh?" asked Frank all of a sudden. "Tell me, princess, who's your new daddy?"

"You, sir!" moaned Ethan.

"I'm your new daddy?"

"Yes, sir! You're my new daddy!"

"Good girl!" Frank roared and finally achieved a long and delicious orgasm.

The steaming spunk inundated Ethan's pussy in a powerful flood. Frank had a big, cocky smile of intense satisfaction, and slowly pulled out with a humiliating "plop". The man observed Ethan's pussy for a minute, apparently proud of his work. Ethan had tears in his eyes. He felt an immediate emptiness inside him, a longing for more. But Frank quickly got off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

"Clean up your mess and get out," said Frank casually. "Come back tomorrow. If you want a total sloppy pussy, we need to work on it two more times," he noted.

Ethan dressed up and cleaned the sheets carefully, while Frank took a loud piss in the toilet. He reluctantly left the trailer and felt the warm afternoon wind on his face.

He had a funny walk as he made his way back home. His legs were shaky and weak, and his sloppy pussy throbbed uncomfortably, forcing him to walk carefully. His mind was fuzzy. He thought he heard a few neighbors laugh in the distance - he was not sure. He knew that everybody could hear Frank's trailer shaking, so he tried his best to walk normally and not raise suspicions.

He ran into the house and went upstairs. He locked the bedroom door and quickly undressed in front of the mirror. The panties dropped to his ankles and he spread his buttcheeks slowly and finally saw the state of his new pussy. His loose hole suddenly released a large blob of white, creamy semen that fell on the floor with a loud bang. His butthole was nothing but a puffy, gaping gash.

The next day, Ethan looked at it again and felt some hope - it had closed a little, and it would continue to close if he gave it time to heal... but Frank had made it clear he wanted more - two more times. What if Ethan said no? Would Frank be upset? The thought of disappointing Frank made Ethan run to the bathroom and prepare himself again. He took a long shower and carefully cleaned his pussy for round two. He could never disappoint Frank! He quietly realized there was nothing hotter than making Frank feel good. He giggled to himself, shocked by his own sluttiness.

In the afternoon, he knocked on the trailer door again. Frank laughed and burped in his face.

"Back for more, princess?" he laughed. "Come in, sweetheart. Daddy was just thinking about you."

Ethan served Frank as the man watched the game. He made scrambled eggs and bacon for him, and waited patiently. Frank pointed to his feet and wiggled his long toes.

"Give me a foot rub, princess," he ordered.

Ethan blushed and fell to his knees. He massaged Frank's big dogs until the man finished eating and watching the game. Frank suddenly let out a sound of satisfaction and grinned at him suggestively.

"Ready for round two?"

"Yes, sir, I can't wait," admitted Ethan.

"Good girl," said Frank warmly. "Thanks for serving me. I feel strong and energized today. I'm ready to pound you all night long."

Ethan gulped nervously.

"Y-you're welcome, sir."

"Get up! Let's go," said Frank. He smacked Ethan's butt and pushed him into the bedroom.

Frank undressed and lay comfortably on the bed - he spread his huge, hairy, vulgar body all over the mattress, like a sweaty wild bear.

"Let me see that pussy. Come on, sit on my lap," he commanded.

Ethan removed his clothes quickly and jumped onto the bed. He spread his legs on top of Frank and tilted his butt in the air for him. The thick hair on Frank's legs touched his hairless body and made him tingle. Frank pulled his panties to the side and smacked his buttcheeks.

"I see we still have work to do," noted Frank. "Come on, sit on my cock. Let's teach that hole a lesson."

Frank hocked a loogie and massaged Ethan's hole for a moment. Ethan felt the man's strong hands on his waist, guiding him, forcing him to sit down. The fat cockhead pointed directly at his entrance and throbbed threateningly. Ethan took a deep breath and sat down as instructed.

"Push out, princess. Yeah, that's it. Push out for me," provoked Frank. "Yep, that's it. Sit on Daddy's pole and prepare for a long dicking."

"Ow! Fuck, it's so big, sir," cried Ethan.

"I know, baby, I know! Aw, poor you!" sang Frank. He held Ethan's waist strongly with both hands and thrust his hips upward, and started pounding mercilessly. "Take it, princess!"

"Oh, fuck... fuck me... ow, ow, ow," whined Ethan.

"Yeah, take it, take it, take it!" shouted Frank.

Frank's cock was shoved balls-deep into Ethan's pussy in a matter of minutes. Ethan fell onto the man's hairy chest and started moaning desperately. Frank chuckled and pounded his pussy for hours, making the bed squeak and the trailer shake absurdly. Ethan's pussy started making funny, loose sounds again. Flop, flop, flop.

"Do you hear that, buttercup? That's your pussy singing!" said Frank with a nasty grin.

Frank lowered his head in shame and Frank laughed warmly.

"Aw, don't be shy, pussycat," sang Frank in his ear. "Be proud of your sloppy pussy. Come on, tell me, tell Daddy you love your sloppy pussy," he whispered and smacked Ethan's buttcheeks a few times. "Come on, bitch, say it!"

"I love my sloppy pussy..." whispered Ethan.

"Louder!" shouted Frank.

"I love my sloppy pussy! I love my sloppy pussy!" cried Ethan loudly.

"Yeeeah! That's my princess!" said Frank proudly.

Frank fucked Ethan until the sky was dark, and busted another fat nut inside him. Ethan left the trailer almost crawling - the energy had been drained from his legs and his sloppy hole twitched uncontrollably. A few neighbors looked through the windows and laughed at him. Thankfully, it was dark enough so he could hide his face and not be recognized.