Evil Husband & His Pranks Ch. 01

Story Info
One's fun becomes Nightmare for other.
6.4k words
3.11
5.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/** Author's note: If you like it, please consider voting for it. Everyone in the story is above 18 years old and the story is entirely fictitious. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental.

*****/

Hey, Myself Vani 30 years old I am the youngest daughter in my family. Myself 34C 28 36 in good shape. My husband Uday is 33 years old works at a software firm. I had a fair skin tone and my body shape is in-between "Babe" and "Milf". I had a sister who is 6 years elder to me her age is 36, her name is Moni. Moni is always jealous of me, she thinks of me as," I got more than I deserve", don't know why? My mother is a working woman she was a Prison warden she was very tough by body and nature. She is 58 years old she and most of her friends are typical cops as her life went into service as a prison warden. Her name is Kamila most called her 'Kamila madam' due to respect and mostly due to fear.

So, come to the story my husband used to do late-night parties and drink most of the weekend as this is common in the software industry but he has quite flirty nature & he loves to do pranks on me. Our life is going well we used to have good sex until a lady bitch came into our life her name is Neha, she is the boss of my husband. I doubt they both are making out or what? As she used to pick up my husband and drop him from my home and as I know my hubby, he is very flirty. An idea struck in my mind to separate them.

So, I decided that I should make my husband take leaves so that we can spend some more time together. It's been a year or so we never went to any of the places. My aunt's girl was getting married, so I thought I should visit her place to make us spend some time together & we would be able to get together with family. Moni my elder sister she too has a home in the same village.

Anyway, the story is how due to little fun games & pranks of my husband, I had to face many situations that were too much for me. I and my husband were very open-minded so he gives me the liberty to wear all types of clothes. The problem is that he so many times puts me in embarrassing situations. Situations that he enjoys you will later know in the story.

There was a marriage ceremony in the village where my mom's sister lives. My mom's sister's daughter's marriage was there. My own sister Moni lives in the same village. Our was a 7-day stay as I was going to attend all ceremonies as well as my husband. As that was a month of May very hot and humid so I packed my clothes and all essentials accordingly. I packed bag of mine and my husband too. We reached there & we were warmly welcomed.

Let me explain village I went was a typical Indian village where women were conservative, they will only open up or do nasty things when there was an all-women program or their husbands were not present. Talking about sex or wearing a little western costume was also taboo, like that. Most married women are judgmental. For e.g.: "what do you do?", "what do you wear?", "How you should behave?" etc. many were lecturing and giving advice. I knew all this so did I packed my bag and my clothes accordingly but 'Uday' my bastard husband played on me by removing many of my packed items from the bag I packed, later in the story you will get to know. It was the hot summer season, so I packed a lot of cotton and sleeveless salwar mostly and saree an Indian attire.

We reached the village it was situated in the wilderness and far from the city its typical Indian village. We have to travel by bus then walk for some distance then village arrived. So, I was very sweaty and tired as we reached there. As the last part of the journey include lots of walking on muddy and dirty roads. So as soon as we arrived at my aunt's home where the marriage ceremony was planned, I become exhausted as I was not used to traveling by bus, and walking in the afternoon in the month of May made me exhausted because of the heat and humidity. So, after greeting my aunt my mom and sister, and some relatives I went to bath so that I could feel fresh.

I went to the bathroom to bath it was a big house-like palace every room had attached bathrooms. As I came out with a towel & check my bag to wear my clothes, I was shocked because there were "no panties only bra was there and my leggings were also changed most were gym wear & white and skin-colored tighter ones". All bras were push up one's. Also, my shaving cream and razor set were not there actually I thought I will shave the day I reach the village. I directly got this whose work was this, my husband, Uday he used to do this sort of things for fun. I said in my mind "oh fuck not again" it's too much.

That's why he smiled and said to me throughout the journey it will be a memorable week for us and all. I got out to see Uday was on a call discussing something, and lashed out," where were my panties, I packed it but now it's not here" at that Uday smirked. I again said, "Uday what type of fun was it how will I survive!" Then my sis Moni came to our room and asked him why you both are yelling at each other, she didn't know what we were talking about but got that "I was not happy with Uday for something". My husband and my big sister Moni had good bindings whenever we come to our maternal home, they used to tease me and make fun of me, she had to play more parts you will know later...Then Moni said hey get ready soon don't fight we had many works to do.

I came out wearing a red salwar kameez semi sleeves one. since I bathed the only panty which I wore before bath that was wet So I came out wearing leggings without panty since I had none to wear as Uday smartly changed my packed things. So, I have no option to wear whatever present. I was pantyless and my bra was pushed up one so my already tight breast looked even prominent. I was looking like a college-going hot babe, not a married woman.

So many guests and relatives were coming and were gathering in the hall. so, after bath and wearing cloth when I was relaxed. I went into the hall to meet everyone all happy but all eyes were ogling at me which I observed. It had been a very long I came here so I thought that was the reason why were they staring at me? but I was wrong as my figure little chubby, my salwar was tight and due to no panty, my leggings tucked in my labia of pussy in front and ass crack in behind which was hidden due to salwar but when air comes salwar flies and was occasionally seen. My legs are visible as the legging was very tight. So, I was drawing all the attention.

Let me tell you I used to wear short salwar which ends above mid-thigh so my chubby-toned legs were on display. This is the month of May and I had neither shaved my armpits nor my pubic hair actually, I had a 1-month of hair in my armpits and pussy so my armpits made a wet patch and in the groin to there was a wet patch too but that was hidden by salwar.

But my armpits taking all people's attention as a big patch "wet one" was on display...so as I came out. Ladies specially started Gossips and murmuring which I knew later was about me. For elderly bitch moms I was their center of the talk. I knew after some time and men were also ogling at me as if I was an alien or what...

I had not yet babied till 30 since I decided I will do that later. one of lady asked me having any problems which at first, I didn't get what she was asking about but I later discovered that she was asking about Why didn't give birth to a baby. By this, I got uncomfortable and said her bitch. I got upset and annoyed and went to my room to escape all their talks. By saying her it's none of her business which she didn't expect as her daughter-in-law never question her. I got offended as she was neither my mother-in-law nor she had any right to comment on me.

By saying to her "it's none of her business" which she didn't expect as her daughter-in-law never question her but as I got offended, so I yelled at her a little disrespectfully.

So, this is how 1st day went. Relatives and neighborhood people were still coming there as a small get-together function was on. What I saw, there had already been a group of daughters and daughters-in-law. There was one group of young ladies there whereas in other of mature ones. Most mothers-in-law did, typical village things all gossips and backbiting, ohhhh! I thought about how I would spend 6 more days with these types of people. Also, with no panty and hairs in my armpits and groin in such a hot and humid place, it was going to be difficult for me. little did I know the more embarrassing situation was on my way.

As I told you earlier I hadn't shaven armpits and pussy for a month or so as I am too busy at home chores and we were only two living at home in the city and I rarely go out those days so no need to shave. The day we came I put all my essentials in the bag including my shaving kit. But Uday, my hubby played very mean by removing some typically my panties items and my shaving kit. As village electricity goes often so most of the time there is no fan you have to deal with hot weather. The next morning, I took bath and look at my bag, then I was surprised because my only panty was also not there where I put it to dry after my bath yesterday, so I lashed my husband again. Then suddenly my sis Moni came why making such a big issue maybe it's flown next home due to air she said to me I knew Uday was playing purpose let that happen, Moni didn't know that's the only one I had.

Omg, I thought I had to leave 6 days without panty all due Uday bitchy games I will not spare him would take revenge for that I thought.

2nd day I wore an attire white semi-salwar sleeveless. Because on the 1st day when I wore a semi sleeve one, I had to bear with heat as most of the day there was no electricity so I was drenched in sweat maybe because I was not used to this heat. As in the city, my whole home is air-conditioned so I didn't feel anything with my armpits and pussy hair but in this village heat and no fan they made me sweat, I was very uncomfortable...So I wear a sleeveless one.

The same day sangeet ceremony was there so we all gather I knew I had thick armpits hair so I am reluctant to wear sleeveless salwar but full sleeve one made me embarrass more as a wet patch was developed there so decided to be in sleeveless to be comfortable. The young ladies also forced me to wear that dress. They said, "you to have fair and sexy toned arms but they didn't know about my armpit hair".

Uday and Moni got mixed and they both enjoyed my situation actually I had a doubt that something was cooking in between them but it cleared when I ask her for spare panty she said, "she didn't have, shaving razor." she said, "didn't have", and that day she forced me to wear a sleeveless costume and as I came out, they both are giggling. They both had an evil smile on their face was looking very excited which I didn't know why?

On function, I thought to get over this situation as soon as possible so sat very far from rest. Because I only wanted to be a spectator didn't want to participate to save from gossips that may occur. Because today is sangeet ceremony where the bride and her relatives do some dance and stage performance. I sat on the last row watching a female dance as I knew I can't dance showing my armpit hair, but this evil Uday and Moni had already so much in their head, later I knew.

Suddenly my 'jijaji' (Sister in law) i.e. the husband of my sister came and said, "where is Vani our modern mam?", talking about me. I was seated as a spectator in the last row to be hidden from all. But my bastard husband announced on mike calling me and I had to go dancing stage.

The stage was set up as one side all male and another side all females were seating & in front was the stage. Ohh my heartbeat raising, "what will I do now?" actually. I knew, what comes next and suddenly Moni said, "she was good at Punjabi dance". The bitch playing the game here to embarrass me. I was good at bhangra and Punjabi dance form but for that, u have to lift your hands in the air so many times which I can't do now as I'm hairy.

So, I was reluctant to dance and tried to act as I'm shy. Then Uday came and give me a glass of water that was mixed with vodka and vine which I didn't know. Also, all my aunts were insisting on me that, "I must perform a small act at least so finally, I agreed. But that glass of water and music-making my mind spin and I danced".

It's said to dance like no one was watching, so when I danced I did exactly like that, forget all and started to dance. But I was so indulging in dance that later I knew I had given spectators a good show of my armpit's hair and curves. All males are got rocking hard & on Females start gossiping and all daughters-in-law were normal but there present so many mothers in law got offended. There was a lady with whom I earlier had banter she always with her group of bitchy and mature ladies all between 40 to 55 years they went out of the show after some time, only younger one remains and as they went, we young brigade did many dances and sangeet was over.

But as you know it's village rumors spread like fire and that show I put was on everyone's mouth.

Note: The Haldi ceremony is a ritual holy bath ceremony, which is one of the pre-wedding ceremonies in India. Turmeric (Haldi), oil, and water are applied to both the bride and groom offering their blessings while also cleansing the couple simultaneously in their respective home either on marriage day or a day before marriage.

Day 3 Haldi ceremony day... (Carnage with a bang)

3rd day began normally I got up and did daily chores, and I wear Saree but full sleeves to hide my armpits but it turned more embarrassing for me. As I enter the backside there is verbal taunting on me by the same lady who asked for a child so there emerged a little banter going on between that bitch lady and me her name is Lara, she is the one who asked me about the baby and I lashed at her. The day I landed here she & her 'milf' friends were having some little issue about my attire and behavior which I didn't care about. Most women are enjoying that i.e. our verbal fight she may be around 43 years old.

Suddenly my mom, came scolded me you should respect elders to which I said elders should also know what to ask and where? as she humiliated me for not having a baby till now. Enough my mom scolded me and moved away from there.

(Haldi ceremony is a ritual where women apply turmeric powder wet paste on the bride's whole body to make her body look glowing and yellowish. Most apply it on each other face and other body parts like Indian festival Holi)

Haldi ceremony... was planned on that day and for that, we all were gathered in a hall. I didn't know that they enjoy it almost like the Indian festival Holi. Till now I too got a group in my favor which was of my age women but most ladies are daughter in law of same elderly group who always troll me. As they start to play, I saw them all wearing loose yellow dresses as it going to spoil Haldi. My bitchy sister said, "why don't u wear the dress you wore yesterday?". I explain that "it was stinking due to sweat". She insists that it's Turmeric (Haldi) so it's going to dirty. so, "I should wear the same dress", later you knew why they insisted me to wear that. Bastard Uday gave me salwar and red- bra and leggings which I agreed to wear which was my big mistake later you will know, how? that dress was cotton white salwar suite and skin color leggings and it was sleeveless but as I was pantyless because my only one was also smartly disappeared by Uday.

We started the ritual then the game starts what I see is they are running behind each other apply Turmeric (Haldi) pouring water on each other. I was not interested in getting wet. Because if I did my body will be visible as you know when a cotton dress gets wet it hugs the body like a swimming suit though there were all women still, I don't want to put another show.

Because on Day 1, my wet patches were the talk of the day and on day 2 my hairy armpits were on the talk which made me embarrassed. So, I sat away from them and when they started pouring water on each other I tried to get away from the action center.

But the same elderly bitch lady with whom I had banter on Day 1 was stopped me in midway with her three more milf women were there and she again started teasing and taunting me about my day 1 and day 2 situation. But I was also giving her a befitting reply. As I was busy arguing suddenly what happened that shocked me bitch lady friend taken a bucket of water and pour water on me made me whole wet.

All start laughing, so I got angry and took some Haldi and put that on her face so forcefully that she was pissed as she didn't expect that reaction from me. The face of the elder bitch and her group was worth to see but then I know everyone making fun of me as I saw myself in the mirror omg, I was looking like I am nude or what? and my red bra and skin color legging grabbing more attention. The elder ladies started hooting at me.

My sister who was actually behind me to wear this cotton costume called mother as soon as she saw me, she went red in anger as she said," what the fuck is this a dress to wear?", I was about to say something that Moni made me wear this but was cut off by Moni she smirked and said mam she is city girl she didn't know it was a village and Moni and the bitch women's started laughing, then that lady whom I taught a lesson also complain about my banter with her. So my mom said to apologize to her," I said no at first", but later did reluctantly.

Then the bitch lady said ohhhh...! she was like my daughter-in-law I forgive her and gave a fake smile and she started to apply Haldi on me and gave me a tight hug to project as we were now friends. Then my mom warned me no more drama and she was standing there and monitoring my actions but to mom, Moni said, "mom you will get wet so sit far so mom went to sit far". As mom turned that bitch lady and her group grabbed me and started to apply turmeric on me, I thought it was a part of the ritual but it was something different. Because as soon as mom turned to sit and walk balk from there to sit away, they like grouped on me, some hands-on my boobs some inserting hand in my salwar and hips but they were doing it like vengeance. They were purposely making me aroused by applying turmeric on the sensitive parts above my wet dress. As I didn't want to create another scene, I stood idle let this over as soon as possible, and acted as if all is normal but only me, my sis Moni and these bitch elder women her fellows know the dirty act they did. So, I was getting wet and hot my vagina also leaked some precum as it's natural when so many hands were on you, you were going to get turned on so was my state then. Actually, from far where mom sat and watching it appeared like they were applying turmeric on me as a ritual but of course it was not normal which only I knew, and soon this ritual was over.

Then Moni came to me and silently said in my ear it's just beginning more to come and she went from there. I was fuming in anger by their mean acts but unable to do anything as just warned by my mother. After that, I went to my room and bathed and resting thinking that today's 'Haldi' ceremony I thought all ceremony of the day was over but it didn't.

Another ordeal, after the 'Haldi ceremony' there was a ritual that women will put a Pot on her head and go to a holy place to give some part of Turmeric (Haldi) there. In front of us were some band players people than all ladies March with one leading them, but the leading lady had to wear a special outfit. It's considered a proud moment whoever leads that March so they discussing who will lead that my evil sister said something to that bitchy woman I saw she was as happy she won a lottery or what. I didn't know what they planned.

12