Evil Husband & His Pranks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This ritual was to be performed by my sister I thought but there was a twist. As we were gathered that place for the next event a woman among them said the purest and natural women will lead the march & that must be from the bride family, I know what was coming. I thought my sister would perform the next ritual but that bitch said she was having periods which of course was a lie, so she was not doing this, then it's obvious I had to do the responsibility. Ohhh omg what more to bear.

There is some murmur going on and women village were very excited as they were going to see some magic and having fun what I didn't know was more embarrassed is waiting for me. So as I came forward to my shock my evil sister said don't you think she needs to change her outfit needs to wear saree, a yellow one but I said, "I don't have that and blouse to which that bitch lady Lara said to wear one of my daughters and gave me saree blouse and told me to out soon wearing that as they were getting late. And that elder women group had a feeling of excitement I can see that in their face. I was unable to think about why they were so excited.

As I got room to wear a saree my all doubts cleared the bitch played on me the saree was cotton ok but the blouse was halter neck sleeveless ohhh...... I got all their game. The lady wanted me to give a walk of shame as I had very grown armpits hair when I'm putting the pot on my head with both hands above my head all people will have a good show, as I am to walk that holly place through village many men will going to get the show.

Showtime: As I thought my mother will come, she will definitely save me, but this bitch Moni and Uday said to mom, Moni will handle the situation, she was the brain behind all this. Uday told mom, "why did she walk one km rather she should rest". Moni said, "mom should take a break to stay home ohhhh...... that bastard removes my only savior. Then later I came to know they purposely did this.

Then later I came to know there is a male priest too who was none other than this bitch husband whom I insulted for asking me about baby earlier is an instructor of this ritual. Ohh I was venting pale by hearing this you thought some of my support young ladies were going to remain but this bitch elder women played smart none were present there. So, as I put the pot on my head in a halter neck sleeveless blouse my thick armpits were on display and they all started laughing. We depart it was 1 pm at afternoon sun was overhead. it's quite hot my body is already sweaty I started sweating my blouse was all set when we reached the holy place we went by the road where people are there but less throughout my journey, they bitch making me taunt to which my sister also supported and they were having fun.

When we returned to the home path, they did change the route she said we should go by another road that through the village I thought to end as soon as possible to end this humiliation but they are making it slow & steady. One of the elder bitches said something to another woman and she disappeared when walking back I observed we were returning by another road, a new road it was much narrow. And more people mostly men, of all ages standing on both sides of the road. Many daughters in law which unable to come are also watching from their balconies they had sympathy for me it all was a set trap in which I have fallen.

Now I got why that lady disappeared. I thought she made all of them gather to watch. it's looking like when a world cup winning team came back home people standing on both sides to welcome but here it's embarrassing for me as I walked till home some of my legs are aching to as another road was around double the distance I walked earlier. I totally went through wet by my own sweat and my body was shining like polished.

Throughout road hooting and taunting going on as if they never saw elderly grown armpits hair and as I was fair it was looking prominent. After 20 minutes of walking finally, I reached home. Then that elderly lady came near me" kyu maza aaya"(touting me hey did you enjoyed and smirked) "Walk of shame" me they all Started laughing even my sister somehow laughing taking mouth away from me.

Actually, as it was a ritual so nobody said anything to me directly but still walking like that showing your hair was so humiliating with all the bastard women and men around continuously hooting me. Later that day no more events as I was tired, so I slept very early.

4th day morning, I felt so ashamed because of all the ordeal of yesterday since I had never been this humiliated ever in life. Its marriage day but I was very much occupied with what happened yesterday my legs were aching, hands were aching too. I was sleeping a little longer it was 9:30 am but for a village, it's too late my mom came and lashed me and said, "get up it was a marriage home, not your honeymoon, and help ladies at work". Actually, it was Uday, my hubby. He told my mother that I was still sleeping or so like a queen. Mom also got some backbiting about my yesterday event. So, she was angry with me for that.

As on a married day, it's all about make-up looking good, eating good, and enjoying but the show I put on yesterday was now on everyone's mouth tip.

There was a meeting going in the hall with some elder women and my mom was and that bitch lady Lara was head of the discussion as I enter the room all started hooting and shouting actually before coming there a lady of my age warned me it was better for me to act as sick and didn't get to the hall which I ignored was my biggest mistake. There were more than 100 women were there of all ages.

Actually, before entering the hall another one of the daughters-in-law of my age called me to tell me something but I was busy with my own dilemma I ignored her and that was another big mistake. That elder bitch lady's name was Lara she calls me to come to hairy Queen and all started laughing, enough my mom said as I made a crying face. My mom, though she is tough on me but loves me too.

Actually, they all backbitten to my mom that she did this purposely as these young new bitches do for excitement which was not true in my case as I was not going to participate in that ritual but they made me do it. They made a big issue like it was an insult of ritual and their village. As a nearby village too this talk spread. They told enough blah blah with adding extra spice they played victim card as if they Suffer shame I didn't. My mom calls me there I was standing in the middle of a room full of women all staring at me. Then mom was about to say something my evil big sister came and said mom aunt is calling you I will handle this issue I went to mom and hugged her like a baby and said mom please don't go why am I m here? Why did so many women gather? What happened?

What's the meeting about? Then that bitch Lara and one of her friends came they lifted my hands above my head and said it's about this and they started laughing. "I'm telling you, everyone, who is anyone was talking about it." As my mom saw that she got angrier said Moni will make u know all she left fuming as she saw my so hairy armpits as if I had let her down. I said "Mom please listen to me, it's not my fault, Moni, and that bitch Lara they are all behind this. Mom slapped me on the face and she scolded me, "behave she is your elderly sis respect her and Lara too Lara was 10 years older than you so you should better behave". I am about to say something but mom went out fuming and the door of the hall closed,

Now let me tell you that lady bitch convinced my mom that her daughter, not only needs to shave but also needs to be disciplined, to which my mom agreed reluctantly. It's all looking like a setup already called their village lady barber was already been there as marriage day all needs for makeup n all. A group of elder women was sitting there which concluded that I was guilty the whole meeting was about my trial as if I committed a crime. In which my sis Moni and Lara backbiting throughout the scene. I was caught in the act by That bitch Lara her bitchy women group, what say about them as my own sis Moni and hubby Uday was behind all my ordeal.

The jury lady said to me you have to admit your mistake and pay the penalty. The meeting was at the point that let's check her bag so it was clearly known that she took her shave kit or not. Ohh my good I said as if they check my luggage, they will know neither shaving set nor a single panty was there. So, I said, "no need to check I accept by me but keep on saying it's not my fault that bitch Lara and Moni was all behind it". I was not wearing panty since I came which is obvious what my evil sister knows. She said to say sorry to Lara mam n she will be forgiving you.

I said fuck you sorry for what lashed at my sister," you bitch they're are responsible for my ordeal and you saying to apologize to that bitch. my tone was very disrespectful as I was very much in anger little did, I know they hide mom behind a door it's an evil trick of my sister for mom to agree that I need to be disciplined. Because Moni want me to teach a lesson but as said by my mom, she loves me so much she didn't agree to this earlier so they played this evil game. As mom saw me again yelling and blaming that bitch Lara.by seeing mom I try to say something she said enough to both of you and she said you never learn things the easy way and she went outside fuming by saying do as you want but don't harm her, all women of that bitch group eyes lightened by hearing this, I said no mom please save me from these bitches but it was too late.

Now the action begins my evil sister came in near me and said behave bitch or your panty secret reveals if you again talk to me in that tone, I got Angrier said you bitch. Then I later came to know these women were shavings me here in front of 100 or so females to teach me a lesson to clean shave from next time. Omg, I said it's not going to happen n went towards the door to escape all this but suddenly they all manhandle me to stage of room specially prepared for the punishment of mine later I knew. When I was controlled, I have seen these bitches' friends manhandling me running their hands all over my body and one lady even finger me in pussy my body shiver by all this. I said it's not going to happen as a voice came from their group said to strip me as I denied the lady said, "Aisa kya hai tere pass jo hamare pass nahi" and all started laughing ("What's a special thing you had which we hadn't and laughed").

As I was scared if they strip me, I will be nude as was pantyless so I agreed and remove my salwar top. Now I was in a red bra and my leggings which were so tight showing camel toe since I was pantyless, my all innerwear is very expensive they. are soft material on them. I was standing there on a stage in front of 100+ women. On stage, H shape structure was there little I know what it was for.

As I stood up my sister came toward me on stage said hands up with grabbing a robe I said as I am agreed to shave do it quietly why all this spectacle and drama. The bitch told me, that since I was not get cut they tied me to that H structure in X position. later I knew more humiliation on cards than they had after tiding my hand. that Lara bitch said to Moni, "you go sit enjoy the show".

In the hall, many daughters and daughters-in-law know that this was too much but they hadn't dared to raise their voices against their mother in low. daughters and daughters-in-law group is feeling sympathy for me but they just became spectators. On the other side mother law and their ages, women are enjoying as I thought their husbands not fuck them anymore so backbiting, interfering, this type of fun is only their enjoyment.suddenly my bra ripped apart and all hooting came, I said to Moni help but that bitch came near me and said you called me bitch see how bitchy I am and to my surprise, she pulled my leggings down, then another more hooting came though all women they have enjoyed quite a show my hairy pussy and armpits on displays. They were surprised to see me pantyless...seeing this Lara n her group got more excited said Moni your seat there and let us handle this bitch. Uday was also there in women's dress to enjoy the show later I knew.

Now as situations stand, I was nude my hands tied above my head I was standing legs wide making an X in front of me 100+ women were seating of all ages many of my relatives and cousins but none came to my rescue all enjoying show. my sister went down from the stage and sat on the front row I was surrounded by this bitch Lara and her six 'milf' woman allies they are touching me here and there and verbally humiliating me. I got very angry n spit on Lara's face, except that I can do nothing. Lara didn't expect this she said you will pay for this.

To be continued...

/*What will happen next? What more? will I be able to get a score even or had to suffer more? Do comment suggestions and please vote and rate my story */

12