Evil Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Poor Sub is used intensively.
3.5k words
4.44
7.5k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Purely fictional and for amusement only - inspired by true events

Written by LaCalva, April 2023

Chapter 3

He could not remember what exactly had happened last night. He must have passed out eventually. The following morning he woke up from a very deep sleep in the comfort of the bed in his own room. First he checked himself, he was naked and the chastity cage was still locked onto his body. He felt bruises and welts on his ass and felt soreness in his limbs but otherwise he felt ok. He could not hear anyone in the apartment and the door to his room was unlocked. He shrugged and walked into the bathroom for his morning routine and to have a hot revitalizing bath.

Sitting comfortably in the tub he was reflecting on the last few days. So much has happened, he felt overwhelmed and actually out of control what was going on. He felt a bit lost but also strangely aroused by those thoughts and intense memories. Still he could not really figure out on what to think of his Mistress. She was clearly exploiting him. Also she was massively pushing his limits and showing him new aspects of bdsm, he actually loved that part. His bum still hurt though and he felt ashamed by the things he was made to do. However, his penis was again pushing painfully against the restriction of his chastity belt.

A little later he was walking around in the apartment, naked as he could still not find any of his clothes. The apartment door was locked and he could not find a key either. He started to clean up the leftovers from last night and enjoyed the silence. Eventually he could her sounds coming from the bedroom of Mistress Nikki, she was obviously awake now and having a shower.

He decided to make coffee and fresh orange juice for her and serve it to her on a tray. He waited for a moment at the door of her bedroom and listened to the noises coming from inside the room. Then he knocked and waited until he received permission to enter.

This butler service was appreciated. Mistress Nikki was alone in her room, her two friends must have left late last night. He was ordered to his knees holding the tray while she sat on her bed enjoying her morning coffee. She looked at him and was contemplating. So far this adventure has been great fun. She loved to use and abuse her sub for her pleasure. The control she exerted over him excited her a lot. And she certainly craved more of this! She smiled and drank the orange juice in one big gulp.

They both had a proper breakfast a little later. First it was her turn at the big table in the lounge, later he had his breakfast in the kitchen. He was grateful for real food. While he ate Mistress Nikki was preparing a heavy wooden chair with a big dildo. The suction cup made it stick to the surface of the seat. She ordered him to the lounge and lean forward facing away from her while spreading his ass cheeks. She started inserting a lube covered finger into his sphincter. The welts on his cheeks were still clearly visible, this made her giggle. After a while he started to relax a little and open up to the invasion. He noticed the chair in the middle of the room and assumed where this was would go.

It took quite a while until he was finally seated on the dildo on the chair. He had new welts, this time on his thighs. He was sweating and whimpering but eventually he was placed there with the dildo buried deep inside him. He never had anything remotely that big in his ass, he felt completely filled up and also ashamed. His mind was in turmoil again since he was now helplessly bound to that heavy chair with a big ball gag strapped around his head and those evil nipple clamps attached to his tender nipples. Oh how he hated them! Mistress Nikki stood in front of him with crossed arms admiring her work and evilly grinned at him. She knelt down in front of him and checked his seating position. The steel chastity cage was sitting right on the seat and she lifted his caged penis to check with two fingers.

She watched him squirm against the ropes and breathing heavily through the gag. He was absolutely powerless in this position, she loved this. Next she attached a small vibrator along the tube of the chastity belt with small rubber bands and switched it on. This startled him at first but he was of course unable to get away from the vibration. She stood up again in front of him and laughed at him in his predicament, then simply walked away and left him alone to his ordeal.

The teasing of the vibrations was pure torture to him after a while. There was absolutely no way for him to reach orgasm this way. Eventually, he felt precum slowly dripping out of the tip of his penis and through the chastity cage. This was very frustrating and he was very desperate to cum. He groaned through the gag. Snot and saliva were running down on his face and he was uncontrollably moaning in pure ecstasy from the mean teasing. Time did not seem to pass.

Later that day he woke up in his bed again from a nap. He was naked, caged of course and feeling very sore all over. He decided to get up and use the luxury of the bathroom to relieve himself and then have a quick shower. It felt so good and he felt his body relax and starting to recover from the exertion. He noticed a shaver that was laying there and decided to use it. He actually liked his body being smooth and free of body hair. The soothing body lotion which he thoroughly applied all over his body smelled nice and was really calming his irritated skin.

Meanwhile, Nikki was casually sitting on the sofa reading on her tablet. She still felt high from the control she had exerted on her naïve Sub in those last three days and she did not want to go soft on him now. There was still so much to do and use and abuse her helpless Sub. He simply had no other choice but to fully obey her. All of his clothes, his passport, wallet and mobile phone were safely locked away in a cupboard and the key hidden inside a book. She felt the familiar tingle again between her legs and she liked this, a lot!

She had heard him being awake again and using the shower. When he was finished she called him to come over to her and she watched him as he was crawling towards the lounge on all fours like a pet. His head was bowed, he was naked of course and safely caged. She liked to watch him move submissively towards her. She snapped her fingers and barked at him to hurry up and kneel in front of her. A moment later he was in the position his Mistress had ordered him, his gaze lowered to her naked feet. He focused on her beautifully painted nails and was mesmerized by the beautiful dark red and the anklet.

Mistress Nikki liked where they have gotten together in that short time they had spent together so far and it fuelled her kinky lust. Her Submissive was kneeling naked and submissively on the floor in front of her with his head bowed and being absolutely obedient and helpless. This power excited her and she felt herself getting very wet again. She decided that this itch must be scratched immediately.

She got up and reached for the leash, then clipped it to the d-ring of his collar and told him to follow her on all fours. While he did so he occasionally looked up and watched her long legs and beautiful ass cheeks sexily moving while walking down the corridor of the flat towards her bedroom. His trapped penis tried to get hard again in its cage. It hurt a lot and he gasped from the discomfort and pain. She noticed this and chuckled.

A little later he was sitting in a small cage with solid bars in her bedroom. His head was stuck in a hole on top of the cage. He could move is body just a little but was still effectively stuck and helpless but with his head free. Mistress Nikki had put a heavy leather blindfold over his eyes, his senses were heightened again. He could hear Mistress Nikki walking around in the room. He tried to focus on his breathing and relaxed. He heard her coming closer again and figured she was hopping on the seating surface which was on top of the cage near his head.

Her distinctive smell of arousal was intoxicating, her exposed pussy must be very close to his face! Oh how he wished he would have been allowed to see her this way. He was going crazy from arousal now and his encased penis really hurt from trying to get fully erect inside the steel cage.

He was in real pain now and groaned - but he was also very horny and powerless to do anything trapped and caged like an animal. Mistress Nikki was looking down on him and she tapped her fingers on his bald head. She was filming the fruitless attempts of her Sub trying to get some sort of satisfaction. She loved him being utterly frustrated and in pain and laughed evilly at him.

Mistress Nikki herself was very aroused herself. She was literally dripping and adjusted herself comfortably in the chair so her naked vagina would be very close to her Sub's mouth. She giggled as he was trying to stick out his tongue to be able to reach her outer labia. It was yet too soon for that she thought and then rubbed herself while she explained the situation graphically to her helplessly caged Sub.

Listening to her sultry voice describing what she was currently doing to herself but being unable to see her - but clearly smelling her arousal being so close - drove him mad with lust. However, there was nothing that he could do being trapped in that cage like an animal. All he could do was to follow on basic instincts now: merge into his lust while being sadistically denied by his evil Mistress.

Mistress Nikki reached for the little vibrator that she had put on his cage earlier today and switched it on. He immediately recognised the sound and became even hornier. He pictured his Mistress sitting right in front of him, naked and horny after having frantically rubbed herself close to an orgasm, and now she would finally get herself off with a vibrator while he was so desperate to orally please her. He tried again to break free from the solid cage or move his head just a little closer to her vagina. Unsuccessful again, of course. He then begged her to be allowed to please her with his tongue. She moaned and was breathing hard and completely ignored his plea.

She was aware of his begging though and it only made her hornier. She told him how close to an orgasm she was just now. He whimpered and increased his frantic begging which only fuelled her horniness even more.

Mistress Nikki screamed out loudly when she finally reached an intense orgasm. She actually thought she would pass out while she was panting and breathing heavily recovering from her climax. She could still feel the convulsion in her abdomen and the horniness was still there too. She finally moved her pelvis closer to her Sub's mouth and told him to lick off all of her juices.

All sense of time was lost for both of them while Mistress Nikki was licked to many more orgasms that evening by her trapped and very desperate Sub. Both eventually fell asleep from exhaustion inside and on-top of the ingenious oral bondage cage. Of course he could not really comfortably sleep with his trapped head poking out from the cage.

It was her though who woke up in the middle of the night and unlocked his head so he could fully recline inside the cage. After that she retired to her bed which was only a few meters away. Before falling asleep again she had another good look at her submissive crouching in the cage in the corner and then fell asleep for good with a satisfied smile on her lips.

While Mistress Nikki was sleeping deeply and comfortably the night was pretty restless for him in the cage. He woke up several times that night with cramps and tried to move inside the cage to find a halfway comfortable position to sleep again. The room was not entirely dark and the blindfold was no longer blocking his view. So although he felt sore, abused and sexually frustrated he could not take his eyes off his Mistress sleeping quietly in her big comfortable bed. Every now and then he could see a foot peeking out from under the duvet. He tried to imagine how it would be to lay there next to her warm body now and spoon this Goddess. But then his caged penis started to hurt again in its devious cage so he turned around to face the wall and tried to find some more sleep at last.

New Day and New Tricks

The following day was Wednesday. By now he had already lost all sense of time and did not exactly know what day it was or how long he had already been made to stay in the bdsm apartment serving his Mistress. He was woken up by a stroke to the cage from Mistress Nikki's riding crop. She was already up and fully dressed. He quickly looked up at her and was mesmerized again by her beauty. She was casually dressed in black faux leather leggings, a tight white tank shirt and had her beautiful dark hair tied in a pony tail. She was barefoot again and when he realized this he could not stop staring at her pretty toes, her delicate foot and the anklet with the key to his chastity belt.

She looked down at him still being locked up in the cage. His discomfort aroused her and she felt especially mean today. Mistress Nikki tossed a pair of handcuffs into the cage and ordered him to lock his hands behind his back. He immediately complied. She then unlocked the door and opened it. He slowly crawled out of the cage and then automatically kneeled in front of her with his head bowed. This made her smirk.

Next she attached a leash to the d-ring of his leather collar and then they walked over to the lounge. He had to carefully follow her on his knees making sure not to trip over and fall. Unfortunately there was no good opportunity to ogle her beautiful ass in those tight leggings, however he could still feel getting aroused again just by the thought of it, immediately followed by the now familiar pain caused by the chastity cage. He groaned and concentrated on not tripping.

In the lounge Mistress Nikki sat down on the comfortable sofa while he had to remain on his knees. She started up her laptop and went to her favourite fetish online store and ordered a few more outfits and toys. They would not arrive in time for him to see and she was well aware of that. Still she asked him about his opinion on the selected items before she added them to the basket. All he could do was wait and silently approve everything she said by nodding and saying "Yes Mistress". Mistress Nikki loved how broken in he already was and how much he obeyed her. Still she wanted to push him further.

She got up and left him waiting in the lounge for a moment while she walked over to the safe hidden in the cupboard of her bedroom. He looked at her walking away and then quickly bowed his head again and obediently waited for her return.

About half an hour later Mistress Nikki had finished her extensive online shopping and paid for it with his credit card. She effectively convinced him to approve the payment through his mobile phone after having made use of her leather crop on his ass. It was covered with new red stripes. He eventually had started crying and tears were streaming down his face. He felt completely humiliated and exploited by her. But he also felt utterly horny and desperate in his cage. His blue balls really hurt from the tight ring around his balls. Precum was dripping again from his penis through the cage. He felt very frustrated.

Mistress Nikki on the other hand was very much aroused again. Humiliating her Sub and putting her Sub in place this way had made her uncontrollably horny indeed. She turned around and kneeled on the sofa after stepping out from her leggings. Next she ordered him to watch her as she softly stroked her very wet pussy. He could hardly contain himself anymore now being so blue balled and desperately horny. His loins really hurt and she occasionally turned her head around to watch him moving his pelvis back and forth through the air. Her little slut was desperately dry humping the air and this made Mistress Nikki even wetter.

She snapped her fingers to get his attention. She smiled at him and teased him verbally. Mistress Nikki asked her Sub if he really wanted to cum. Mistress Nikki then pulled on the leash between her legs and pulled him close to her ass. Then she just barked the order at him to lick her anus.

He was hesitant for just a second but then realized that there was no other choice than to comply. By now he had already lost his ego and self-respect. He felt strangely and painfully aroused but also utterly humiliated and debased being used this way. Still he automatically pleased Mistress Nikki with his tongue. He loved to see his Mistress aroused and enjoying oral pleasure, he adored the way she moaned.

She moved her pelvis further onto his face to get extra pressure and friction. Most of all he loved her scent! He hated what she had done to him so far today but loved this very moment and to please his evil and mean Goddess by intimately licking her sphincter. He was so horny from hearing her moaning and grinding her arse on his face. With her free hand she was furiously rubbing her clit.

Mistress Nikki had another intense and very vocal orgasm. After she had cum she rested on the sofa to recover. He secretly watched her laying there being fully satisfied and exhausted from her earlier climax with closed eyes and a smile on her lips. Meanwhile he could still smell her scent on his own face. His chin, his penis and balls hurt terribly. He whimpered but tried to focus on breathing calmly.

After Mistress Nikki had recovered she got up from the sofa and they both walked to the bathroom. There he was ordered to stand in the far corner with his hands still cuffed behind his back. Then she held her panties to the wall and told him to hold them there with his nose. A sharp warning to not drop them again was added before she fully undressed and jumped in the tub to enjoy a relaxing hot bath.

He could hear her enjoying the bath while he cramped up in order to keep the tension and not drop her panties. Since she still felt a little horny she decided to quickly masturbate again to another orgasm and make sure this would not be unnoticed. She shamelessly moaned while fingerfucking herself in the tub.

She came again and laughed at him while he suffered in pain and humiliation. After she had finished her bath and got dressed again she had him have a cold shower. This really cooled him down, the strain on his balls was lowered a bit temporarily. He felt absolutely physically and mentally exhausted although it was only early evening. Mistress Nikki sent him to his room and locked the door from the outside. He stumbled into his bed and quickly fell into a very deep and relaxing sleep.

Nikki was full of joy. This day had been great again and also extremely satisfying for her. She knew she was harsh and mean to him. But she enjoyed seeing him desperate and intimidated and most of all horny and absolutely obedient. She really got off on total control and power. Later that night she masturbated herself to a few more orgasms before she went to sleep relatively early. She wanted to be ready and fully energized again for the following busy and exciting day to come.

To be continued.