EvilKidKneeVeil57 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

"How does Georgina fit into all of this?"

"A week ago, she and Delilah had come into my office, uninvited by the way, while I was chatting online with you. She decided to be nosy and started to check out my computer and she saw your profile pic. I didn't think much of it. After all, we aren't in high school anymore and whatever beef that occurred between the two of you were settled. Then, the shit that happened tonight—

There was a series of knocks on the door that led to the corridor. Wild Boy excused himself from the conversation to go answer the call. He opened the door to find Cody and Iggy. Each man was stylishly dressed. Both men were peering over Wild Boy's shoulder. They were surveying the bedroom.

"What are you two doing?" he asked.

"We're about to go," Cody announced.

"Just checking to see how you guys are doing. Just making sure that you're not dead," Iggy stated, nonchalantly.

Wild Boy scoffed and then slammed the door shut.

"That was rude," was heard from the other side of the door.

Wild Boy turned around to find Rain sliding on her black, thick Parka coat. He began to feel disappointed. "You're still leaving?" Rain glanced at him. She nodded.

"Yes," she said as she zipped up her coat. She turned her back to him. She fastened the openings on her suitcases.

"Rain, why don't you stay?"

"It has nothing to do with you, Wild Boy. I believe you, in fact. I'm leaving because if I had to look at Georgina's fucking face any longer, I might try out my best Hannibal Lecter impersonation and try to rip her face off. So, in order to not ruin everybody's time by having them all being interrogated at a police station, I'm leaving."

"You don't have to hang out with Georgina. We can do our own thing, baby. Plus, this house is big enough—

"I know that it is, Wild—

"Call me Kendrick. For some strange reason, I hate hearing you call me that."

"Okay, Kendrick, I am going home. This house, as big and beautiful as it is, I am still going home tonight."

Rain placed her two suitcases onto the floor. She walked over to Kendrick. She gazed into his eyes. Then she stared at his face: the thick mop of curly brown hair that was styled in a garish hairdo, his broad forehead with his thick eyebrows, down to refined bridge of his nose and to the pointed tip, his pair of less pronounced cheekbones, the strong jawline that was decorated with dark facial hair and his lips that were showcased by his 'handle bar' mustache and goatee. Without giving any sign of impending action, Rain made a clasp on his chin and gave him a kiss. It was subtle kiss. His lips were soft and warm. She was tempted to go for another one. But, she didn't want to spoil him with any more of her affection.

She thought of something which made her laugh. "We can finally go on our first date finally. I'm excited about that..." She saw that Wild Boy had a look of forlorn. She giggled. "Oh, stop looking like I killed your puppy. We'll see each other..."

She turned back to luggage.

"We've been speaking for six years. We can wait for a few more days...." She noticed that he was quiet. "Wild Boy?" Rain turned around to find that she was alone in the bedroom.

****

"Waiting... bullshit... I refuse..." Kendrick continued to mutter to himself as he traveled down the stairs into the foyer. He strolled down the long corridor to the kitchen. He stood in doorway. His eyes scanned the kitchen. He stared at the cabinets and counter space that was a few feet away. He briskly traveled over to the cupboards. His hands began to pull out several drawers. He searched through each drawer. He was looking for one particular item. After investigating the ninth drawer, he found what he was looking for in the tenth drawer. Finding the silverware drawer, he withdrew a large carving knife. "Six years is too long..."

****

With her large, black leather duffel bag strapped to her back and the handle of a rolling suitcase in each hand, Rain made her way down the wooden stairs. She was relieved that the other house guests have already left. She didn't want to see them as she made her exit out of the house. She also didn't want them to think that she was running away.

After opening the front door, she was greeted by a strong wind. The strong breeze was freezing and contained snowflakes from the mountains that nipped at her cheeks. Before stepping outside, she turned on the porch lights that lit up the front of the mansion. She left her suitcases inside of the house while she made her way to her car. When she was about a foot away from her car, she spotted the two slashed tires on the driver's side. She gazed down at the strips of black rubber that laid in the driveway.

"What the fuck...?" she screeched as her anger burned in her soul.

Her initial assumption was Delilah and Georgina was the culprits. The thought was ruled out, when she realized that Georgina or Delilah was not suicidal. Her instinct told her to turn to the front door. She saw Kendrick standing in the doorway. He watched her for a moment. She could see that there was a smug expression on his face. She had managed to put 'two and two together'.

"Son of a bitch!" she screamed while she seethed.

He smiled and then he stepped further into the foyer. She saw that he was handling her suitcases. He was bringing them back into the house.

"Son of a bitch!"

****

"Why don't you take off your jacket? You look like you're baking in it," Kendrick commented with a smile.

He saw that she was sweating as she sat on the couch. He saw how her face was dewy with perspiration. Whenever a drop of sweat would drip down her face, she would briskly wipe it away. She was still wearing her parka, even though she was inside of the house, which the temperature was at eighty degrees. He was amused and entertained by her stubbornness.

"No, the Triple-A will be here in a few. I'll be fine," stated Rain.

It's been forty-five minutes since she has called her auto club and made a report about her flat tires.

"It is close to one in the morning, Rain. Baby, they are not coming until later on today. They know that you're in a house and not stranded on the side of some deserted road, so they're going to take their sweet ass time. So, you might as well take off your coat and get comfortable," informed Kendrick.

It was close to one in the morning and almost an hour has passed since the discovery of her vandalized car. She knew that the slashed tires were Kendrick's extreme tactic of convincing her to stay. After discovering her tires were damaged, she entered the foyer and proceeded to try to pummel Kendrick. He deflected her strikes while laughing at her. His laughter infuriated her. Then she really tried to claw his eyes out of their sockets with her fingers. The scuffle ended when he ended up placing her in a UFC-type of restraint move. He held her constricted until she calm down, a few minutes later. After calmed down and was released from his grip, she called her auto club, in hope of having her car fixed quickly.

Now, they were lounging in the living room of the multimillion-dollar mansion. Kendrick and Rain were sitting on the twelve-person, leather sectional and were watching a movie off of the eighty-inched, flat screen television that was mounted on the wall, right above the vent-free fireplace. Kendrick was reclining on the chaise lounge section of the couch while Rain was sitting at the other end.

"I'm going to the kitchen. Do you want anything?" he inquired, as he rose off of the couch.

"No thank you," she said to him with her eyes focused on the LCD screen.

"All right," was his reply.

Her eyes followed his retreating form as he strolled pass Rain to leave out of the living room. Her eyes gazed at his broad shoulders and thick neck. Then, they traveled down to his wide back and finally settled on his ass. He was wearing a pair of gray sweatpants that flattered his ass. Her eyes lingered on his muscled posterior. There was a strong urge to touch it. Her fingers even tingled with a need.

'He has a nice round bubble butt for a white boy— Wait, what the hell? I am checking out Wild Boy! Oh my God!'

She giggled.

Kendrick returned to the living room, forty-five minutes later. Rain was too enthralled with the movie that she was watching that she didn't notice him enter the room at first. It wasn't until he walked in front of the television that she noticed he entered the room. She saw that he was carrying a meal tray in his hands. There was a delicious aroma emitting from the tray. Her stomach growl and churned at the mere thought of eating. She didn't eat anything on the previous day. He placed the tray onto the cushion next to where she was sitting. She glanced down at the tray and saw two plates with meals. On one plate, there was a New York strip steak that appeared to be grilled to perfection. There were side dishes of mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables. On the other plate, there was a dessert of a slice of chocolate cake. There was a bottle of Miller's Lite which is her favorite beverage of choice.

"I figured that you might want to eat..." he stated as he returned to his seat. "...It's nothing special, just leftovers from the night before. I had cooked up the steaks while Elena did the side dishes and the dessert. She is one of the best cooks that I know. I know that you love to drink Miller Lite. So, go ahead and eat up, ever since I know that you are starving. I've been listening to your stomach growl since we've been in here."

"Excuse me?" Rain stared at him. He was returning the same look.

"You heard me!" he chuckled out. "Your guard dog is growling something vicious. I could hear it all the way from over here, even with the coat on."

"Excuse me?" she chuckled. "My stomach—

"Is growling and humming? Yes, it is! I can hear—

Kendrick stopped speaking as soon as he heard her stomach growl. "See?"

"Shut up!" Rain laughed.

"Admit that you're hungry and go on and attack that plate of food!"

"Attack the plate..." she trailed off and ended up laughing. "I am not..." He gave her a look of disbelief. "Okay, I am a little bit hungry. I will admit that to you. I didn't eat much tonight. I ate a little bit at the restaurant."

The memory of being in the restaurant was brought to the forefront of her mind, along with the emotion of humiliation. The mood had become somber. There was a moment of awkward silence.

"Go ahead and eat Rain," Kendrick told her. There was a look of concern on his face.

Rain stared at the plates of food. The tale of Hades' courtship with Demeter's daughter Persephone entered her mind as she gazed at her meal. Kendrick was far from being as sinister as the God-king of the Underworld, but the situation reminded Rain of the story anyway.

Kendrick watched Rain stare at her food for a moment. He wondered what she was thinking about. She stood up from the couch and taken a step away from the furniture. The idea that she was about to leave living room entered his mind. He was washed with a wave of disappointment. Her fingers touched the buttons on her coat and unfastened them. His pulse began to race. She unzipped her jacket's closure. He wanted to laugh from the joy that he was feeling at the sight of seeing Rain slip out of her coat. She draped the clothing over the back of the couch. She sat down and grabbed the tray.

Two hours and twelve minutes has gone by since Rain had eaten her late-night meal. During her meal's consumption, Rain and Kendrick converse. The conversations started out being clumsy and awkward. Then, the mood had become tense, when Rain gave him an interrogation rather than speaking with him.

Rain was asking questions that pertained to the conversations' topics that she had with EvilKidKneeVeil57. She wanted to make sure that Kendrick was him. For Rain, she still saw EvilKidKneeVeil57 and Kendrick as two different people. During the conversation, she wondered if he was going to lose his patience with her. It was during at one moment of her line of questioning, when she thought that he did reach his breaking point.

"What is EvilKidKneeVeil57's favorite snack when he is at the movies?" she asked him.

Kendrick let out a sigh and then said "SnoCaps and popcorn". He glanced down at the floor and scratched at his scalp.

She sensed that he was feeling irritated, but he was behaving like a gentleman. "I'm sorry," she said to him, feeling guilty for being such a nag.

"It's all right. You're just trying to establish trust between us. I'm not—

"You're right, but I can tell that I am irritating you—

"No, you're not irritating me. I am just angry at everyone who has ruined the relationship that we had—

"It's not ruined—

"What?"

"It's not ruined," she informed him.

Kendrick gave her a gaze and he held it for a brief moment. The moment was long enough for Rain to see the pained emotion that lurked behind. She felt the inside of her throat restrict.

"I'm going to go upstairs and take a shower" he announced.

"Kendrick, I'm sorry—

"Don't be," he said in a chuckle, even though there was no humor to be found in his laughter. "I know that you're only asking me these things because of what happened. So don't worry about me, okay? I'm going to take my shower now. I'll be back. Here's the remote control..." He proceeded to hand her the largest remote controller that she has ever seen. "... You can watch whatever you want; we have over a thousand channels. I'll be back later." Then, he walked away from her.

She watched Kendrick leave the living room. She saw how his posture was different; his shoulders were slumped and his head was slightly bowed. Just like his face, his body had carried the tone of resignation.

****

"Ooh, ah, fucking... Fuck!" The statement had bounced off of the tiled, walls and echoed throughout the large, majestic-looking bathroom.

Kendrick shouted out as his release over-took his large, 6'2 frame. His knees buckled, his muscles tensed in his legs and an increased source of pleasure burned at his nether regions. A blanket of bright, white light flashed in front of his closed eyes as his climax sliced through his body. His only functioning hand fisted his cock and made rushed strokes, to prolong the pleasure. Once he regained control of all of his limbs, Kendrick opened his eyes. He gazed at the final streams of his spunk as they dripped down the shower stall's wall and down into the tub, where they were washed down the drain. Kendrick has been sporting that particular wood for a few hours that it was starting to hurt.

Afterwards, he settled his body underneath the stream of water that the shower faucet was spraying. He gave his body a quick cleaning before turning off the water and stepping out of the stall. He walked over to the sink to where his towel was waiting. He dried the excess water out of his brown hair and then wiped off the remaining water on his nude form. Completely nude, Kendrick left his bathroom, walked through the walk-in closet that was attached and entered his bedroom. He walked over to his king-sized bed, where he left some clean clothes. Without giving much of a thought, he slipped on the pile of clean clothes which consisted of a pair of grey-colored sweatpants and a black tank top. Once dressed, he sat on the edge of the bed and placed his face in his right hand.

Kendrick let out a loud, bellowing groan. He was slowly accepting the inevitable. An idea of 'cutting his losses' formed in his head, as he was lying on the chaise lounge while he was talking to Rain. He decided to ignore the notion at first. But as Rain continued to interrogate him, he had come to the realization that she will never trust him. And, whatever little bit of trust that she had for him, was now gone. Now, there wasn't a chance of seeing this woman turn into his wife or into the mother of his children. Even though he didn't originally plan on having Rain here, he did managed to make up a plan in which she was going to be his woman. Now, his plan wasn't going to come into fruition.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck...' his mind roared in anguish.

****

When Kendrick returned to the living room, Rain was gone. She wasn't sitting on the sectional, the spot where she was sitting, when he left the living room. The notion that Triple-A must've arrived and she had gone with the driver entered his mind. But, when he noticed that the television was left on and saw that her luggage was still positioned by the entryway, that idea was shot down.

'So where in the hell did she go?'

He was about to leave the room, when he heard a sniffle. Then there was another sniffle. Kendrick placed the location to be inside of the living room, where the sectional was located. He walked over to the large piece of furniture and stood behind the back of the couch. He peered over the couch and found where Rain was hiding. Or, he found her in the location where Rain was reclining.

She was lying on the faux bear rug that was lying, on the hardwood floor, in front of the couch. She was watching television; it was a rerun episode of the "Golden Girls". She was so engaged in the program that she didn't notice that Kendrick was standing there.

He noticed that she had changed her clothes again. His stomach churned from excitement, when he realized that she changed into her source of sleepwear.

'Now, if only I can convince her to stay for the rest of the week,' he concluded. Kendrick also concluded that Rain was hiding a nice body, once she was out of the baggy, menswear that she always wore. Right now she was wearing a pair of gray, cotton shorts and a black tank top. He enjoyed the view. He enjoyed staring at her long, brown-skinned legs and her thick, curvy thighs as they posed in those form-fitting shorts. His dick hardened at the thought of having those limbs wrapped around his lower back as he fucked her hard. His eyes gleefully took in the small, defined waist that was wrapped with a black tank top. His thick, blunt fingers tingled in anticipation at the mere image of grabbing onto that defined curve as his prick stroked pleasure out of her. Kendrick adjusted himself with his abled hand. His eyes settled on the two mounds of flesh, which coyly revealed the curves from the sides of the shirt. His mouth watered with saliva in hunger at the thought of sucking, licking and nibbling on her tits. His eyes drifted up to her face and settled on her eyes, which were staring right at him.

"Hello," she said with a smile on her pretty, full lips.

A movement that was caught in Rain's peripheral vision caused her to divert her attention away from the "Golden Girls" rerun. She glanced away from the eighty-inched LCD screen and over to the couch. She saw Kendrick standing behind the couch. He was staring at her, but she noticed that he wasn't exactly focused on her. The life in his blue eyes was dulled a bit. He looked to be deep in the recesses of his mind.

"Hello," she greeted him with a smile on her face. "Welcome back, come on, grab a pillow and join me."

A bright, smile grew on his lips and it made her stomach flipped. She was intimidated by the sensation and by Kendrick strangely. She returned to watching the television show while Kendrick made his way around the couch. After he settled himself next to her on the floor, Rain scooted closer to his large form. With the front of her body pressed against his left arm, she used his left shoulder as a head rest. The sudden display of affection caused Kendrick to become rigid for a millisecond. His body lost the rigidness and grown at ease as he moved his arm away from her body. He moved his injured, left arm out of the way, so she could place her head on his chest.

"Kendrick?"

"Yeah?" he groaned. His breath felt warm and smelled like peppermint.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers
123456...8