EvilKidKneeVeil57 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

"Please be patient with me," she requested.

In response, a gentle kiss was planted on her scalp line.

Kendrick's act of acceptance had caused multiple physiological reactions for her. Her heart started beating rapid against her chest. Her stomach muscles tightened. A shiver tickled at her backbone. The series of sensations occurred more than once, during this night, and it was a reaction to something horrible. But for this particular moment, it was accepted. It was a sign that reminded Rain that the love that she had for him was still there.

****

"Mmmm..." groaned Kendrick.

"I am not hurting you, am I?" Rain inquired.

"No, baby, you're doing great."

Rain felt her hands becoming dry. She stopped kneading the flesh on his back, so she could apply more Bath & Body lotion into her hands. She saw that Kendrick had glance over his shoulder to see why she had stopped.

"I didn't quit on you, don't worry. I have to use more lotion," she informed him as she rubbed the floral-scented lotion on her palms. She resumed with her massage.

"How are your sisters doing? The last time that I've seen them was at our graduation, when she bought that damn boat horn to the ceremony. Your sister Carol was huge and she had two little kids," he asked as he stared off to the side.

"My sisters are doing all right. Carol is a mom to six, soon-to-be seven kids."

"Seven kids, wow, I can't believe that your crazy sister has three kids, much less seven kids."

"Yeah, Carol will have seven babies. She even is passing down her craziness to her kids. And, my sister Carmella is doing well. She is a student at Saint John's University. She has her own place because she can't imagine moving back into Carol and Noah's place."

Rain's hands traveled to each one of Kendrick's pronounced trapezoids and kneaded the muscle, flesh and bone. He groaned in pleasure at her ministrations. His guttural growl stirred her arousal. It caused her to wonder if he makes the same groan whenever he reaches his release. Then, her mind's eye took her into more lascivious, sexual thoughts.

She visualized mental scenes of Kendrick fucking her with slow strokes and licking her pussy, in various positions and angles. There was a slow, throbbing build up inside of her clit which she tried to alleviate by subtlety dragging her pearl against the swell of his ass. The fabric of her shorts gathered and caused friction against her cunt, which caused bolts of pleasure. There was shortness of breath.

"Are you okay?" she asked, in a husky voice. Her fingers drifted down his spine to his lower back.

"Yeah, I feel wonderful baby" was his answer. His voice was also strained. It didn't go undetected. "Tell me why you and Georgina have stopped being friends?"

All of her movements had come to a stop and then she stared down at the back of his head. 'What. The. Hell?' she thought, feeling as if the subject had stamped down on her libido.

"It's simple, she's a bitch."

"Well, that bitch was your best friend at one point in time. Shit, I remember when you and she used to have sleep-overs and read 'The Babysitter's Club' books. What happened?"

Rain let out a sigh. Her fingers pressed deep into his flesh and massaged out the knot in his Teres Major muscle. "In all honesty, you are going to have to ask your sister for her reason why she decided to not fraternize with me anymore. I remember being cool with her during freshman—

"Move lower, please."

Rain slipped her hands further down his back. He grunted his gratitude.

"We were cool during our freshman year of high school. Then, sometime over the summer break, she met Delilah and then recruited Iris into their clique. When I returned, they were already a group. I wasn't deemed cool enough for them, which bothered me at first. But now, I am happy that they did it. If they didn't banish me, I wouldn't have met some incredible people. I wouldn't have joined the basketball team and met more incredible people. Plus, I don't think I would've won the Homecoming Queen title if I was still hanging out with your sister. I think that's part of the reason why she doesn't like me now. She thought that she was going to be popular with me not in the picture. Turns out, I had the high school life that she wanted anyway."

She balled her hands into fists and proceeded to grind her knuckles along the sacrospinalis. Suddenly she felt Kendrick's body shudder and a loud, drawn-out growl erupt from him. Feeling alarmed, she stopped massaging.

"Dude—

"What the hell was that?" he asked, exasperated.

"It's a technique that was taught to me by a teacher. What, you don't like it?"

"Yes, I enjoyed it. In fact, I enjoyed it too much," was his answer. Then he muttered, "Now you got my dick all hard."

"I'm sorry, what was that?" asked an amused Rain.

"Nothing," he said, quickly as if he was a child who was caught saying something inappropriate.

"Mmm-hmm," she hummed, stating her skepticism at his answer. She returned to grinding away the tension in his back with her knuckles. "So, tell me about your new job."

"There's nothing much to tell you. I am working here at the resort. I am the vice president of marketing. I wish that I had an entry-level position, or, if I was hired to be a ski instructor at least. Shit, I wouldn't mind if I had a simple 'office' job, where I made copies and faxed documents. I prefer it that way."

"I'm surprise that you would want a regular '9-to-5' job. You seem like the type who would want to spend the rest of your life traveling to different places and doing fun, care-free shit with your life."

"If I were to do that, then I would have to rely on my mom and dad to take care of me, which makes me uncomfortable. Unlike my sister, I've never felt comfortable taken gifts and money from my parents, especially once I had gone off to college. So, what about you? Are you happy with your career? Do you not have any regrets not going off to college?"

"No, I have no regrets about not going. Carol was not happy about me choosing to go to a trade school rather than go to college, especially since I had a B-Ball scholarship. But, being a mechanic has afforded me the ability to be financial secured, without having the four-year degree and the loan debt. But, on my spare time, I do take classes at a community center that is on my block."

"What type of classes?" inquired Kendrick.

"Art classes, pottery lessons, massage classes, a few dance classes and some self-defense courses," she answered.

"Well, in regards to the massage classes, you definitely deserve an 'A-plus' for the work that you are putting into my back."

Rain chuckled. A comfortable silence formed between the two of them. The television was the only source that provided noise to the environment. Every once in a while, there was a groan or a grunt from Kendrick, which added to Rain's arousal. She took a visual inventory of the broad area. She was enamored with the concept of how broad and strong his posterior looked. Her fingertips poked and prodded at the dense muscle. In her mind's eye, she imagined her finger clutching onto his strong body as his cock stroked her into sexual completion.

Rain stopped her handiwork.

She stared down at his back. A strong current of arousal washed over her body and she sighed.

'He's... Him,' her mind concluded. 'He's Kid...' Rain subtly nodded her head. 'Yeah, he's EvilKidKneeVeil.'

Her fingers searched the rim of the black tank top. She peeled her tank top off and tossed it off to the side. Her hands ran along his spine once. She heard Kendrick growl. She spread her long form along Kendrick's larger form and planted a kiss on the base of his spine. She heard him hiss at the first contact. She started a trail of kisses along the raised bumps that marks where his spine was located. During her journey she took in the fragrance of the lotion. Her nipples dragged over his back, during her ascent toward his neck, and it tantalized at her heated core. She doled out a kiss until she reached the base of his neck. Once there, she draws a small circle with the tip of her tongue.

"What the—

In a breathy voice, she said into his right ear, "Turn around, so I can show you what else that I learned in my massage class".

"What?" Kendrick repeated.

"Turn around," she instructed in a seductive whisper. Kendrick felt her weight lift off of him, to allow him to move. He rolled onto his back while being mindful of his broken arm. The vision that welcomed him made his cock throb and his mouth watered.

Rain, bare breasted, was kneeling beside Kendrick. Her bottom lip tucked itself into her mouth. Her brown eyes were smeared with arousal. He watched her face as she took in the large bulge that was poised in front of his sweatpants.

"You see something that you like?" he asked her with a smile.

His hand groped at his clothed member. Rain's eyes darted from his erection to his face. The corners of her lips turned up into a grin. Remaining the eye contact, she had taken a hold of the elastic band of his pants. Kendrick lifted his hips off of the floor, which was his way of granting permission. She pulled his sweatpants off of his hips and down to his knees, when he settled back down to the floor. She removed his pants and tossed them to the side. With his sweats off, he was now fully nude and his body was under Rain's surveillance.

Before tonight, Rain assumed that EvilKidKneeVeil57's body would've been 'tall, dark, buff and sexy'. Now, the only thing that's dark on him was the patch of hair that was above his dick. She thought that his body was a sign of perfection. He was fit, but not overtly muscular. His build was built by nature and not by a gym. In her inventory, she saw the multiple scars that littered his body. Her fingertips grazed a few of them. He informed her that majority of them were injuries that he sustained from playing football and rugby, during his younger days. There were a few tattoos: a traditional 'I-heart-Mom' tattoo on his right bicep, the words 'glory' and 'freedom' in Old English lettering on both flanks and a tattoo of a sparrow on his right pectoral.

Her eyes drifted down to his cock and testicles. The coloring of the flesh was slightly darker, two shades lighter than plum. He was circumcised, which highlighted his glans that was large and defined. He was blessed with a suitable girth and length to his sex. An image of his cock's head plugging her caused her pussy's walls to contract and release. Her right hand reached out for his shaft. She gave a gentle caressing swipe, which made Kendrick groan and his hips thrust upwards to the sky.

She reached over to the location of where her bottle of lotion and grabbed the bottle. Adding a healthy dollop of hand cream into her left palm, she smeared the lubrication around. Looking from her hands to his handsome face, she gave him a brief smile.

Kendrick waited in anticipation for the hand job that he knew was going to feel glorious. This was something that was out of his wildest dreams. There had been nights, when he would imagine all of the things that he would perform on her. The first contact of her lotion-covered hand made him groan loudly and thrust his hips upwards. He laid his head on the throw pillow, his right hand formed into a fist and his eyes closed. In response, she chuckled. Her small hand fisted his thick shaft and pumped in slow movements. Then her palm would cup his glans and provide a gentle caress, before returning to her first act. Eventually with her act, she added her other hand and had both objects massaging at his prick. They started with strokes that were slow and fluid. Gradually, the speed increased. A loud groan escaped his lips with every one of her caresses.

"Rain, fuck girl," he moaned as he felt his impending orgasm. With a growl, his balls gave into the pressure. His eyes forming into thin slits, he witnessed multiple streams of cum shoot out of his prick. He watched until the final jet had shot out. "Shit," he grunted, before resting his head on the pillow.

Rain watched his spunk coat her hand as she jerked him off. The texture was smooth like the lotion that she used, it was thick in density like molasses and it was hot-tempered like nothing that she's ever felt. She gave his cock one last squeeze before releasing him. Curious, she brought her hand to her lips and tasted his essence. She figured that he was mildly sweet, but mostly salty. But overall, he tasted delicious. She licked her hand clean. On her last lick, she discovered Kendrick was watching her the whole time. She saw that he was still breathing heavily. His face was ruddy with exertion and there was a sparkle in his eyes. She gave him a smile.

"You taste good," she commented. In response, he growls in contentment.

"Well, I can provide you with some more, if you like," he said in a sly manner.

Rain gave him another smile before bending over and sucking the glans into her mouth. There was a drawn-out growl from above. She accepted more of his flaccid, cum-soaked member into her mouth. The taste of his jizz and her lotion ignited her taste buds. She had gone as far as she could and only withdrew, when the head of his cock touched the back of her mouth. Her mouth slid back up to his glans. She provided a strong suction to the fleshy, abundant of nerves. She sucked his cock back into her mouth and halfway down her throat. She developed a rhythm. His member lost its flaccidity and has become rigid again. Kendrick's groaning was now consistent and high in volume. His hand clasped her head and encouraged her. She replaced her mouth with her hand and stroked his shaft. Her lips and tongue nibbled, licked and sucked at his testicles. His lower body twitched, in response.

"Rain?" his voice croaked.

"Mmm?" she hummed as she licked at his heavy sacs.

"I wanna fuck you," he stated. "Get up here."

Her pussy tingled at the idea of being fucked by such a fascinating instrument. After giving his prick one final lick, she removed herself away from the vicinity. Kneeling on the floor, Rain pushed her shorts and thong passed her wide hips and down to her knees. She marveled at how wet and ready she was while she pulled her clothes off. She shifted her position on the floor so she could take her shorts and underwear off of her legs.

"Oh," she gasped loudly, as she felt a tongue sample at her nectar. She glanced down and saw Kendrick licking and fucking her with his mouth. She grabbed a tuft of his thick hair and accepted whatever he wanted to give her.

Kendrick, once he gathered his wits, sat up in an upright position. He was greeted by the viewing of Rain's pussy. She was lying on the floor to remove her shorts and underwear from off of her ankles. She was lying on her back and her legs were raised perpendicular to the floor, which caused her pussy to be revealed. She was free from any hair, so he saw her arousal. She was glistened and it appealed to him. He gave his dick a few strokes with his hand. Before she could place her feet back on the floor, his face was buried in between her legs. He knew that he surprised her. Her body briefly tensed up before settling down. Her legs were draped over his shoulders while his left forearm rested on her stomach, to keep her still.

"Oh," she moaned repetitively. "Ken..." she gasped.

His mouth sought after her clit and sucked on the tiny knot of nerves. His thick tongue slipped into her wet canal and fucked her. He felt her fingers grasp onto his hair in a tighter stance. Her moans encouraged him. Her pelvis and hips moved in brace of the intense pleasure, but majority of the movement was hampered.

Kendrick first supplied her greedy cunt with one finger and soon added two more fingers. The three thick digits pumped in and out of her as Rain screamed out her pleasure. 'Okay, where is it?' he thought as his submerged fingers searched. His fingers curved upwards to her navel and felt a slight bump.

"Oh," she groaned loudly with a tilt of her hips.

'There you go,' he said to himself. His fingers proceed to frantically rub at the small bump.

"Oh fuck, Kendrick!" she screamed.

"Rub your tits for me," he demanded as he stroked her cunt.

Rain sought after her breasts and played with her nipples. Pressure built up inside of her belly as she felt her orgasm. "Kendrick!" she loudly moaned as she climaxed. He stroked her inner walls to prolong her pleasure.

Rain never experienced such a feeling before. She has masturbated countless of times, but the climaxes that were done by her hand could never compete with this recent climax. She felt his fingers continue to pump into her warm canal as she floated down from her post-coital high. Her canal squeezed his fingers in gratitude. He withdrew his fingers and then gave her pussy a slow lick before sitting up.

Lying on the floor and feeling as loose like a well-cooked noodle, she stared at Kendrick. He was kneeling in between her legs. The fire from the fireplace cast a dim orange light amongst his muscular frame. His erection was prominent and strong. Her eyes drifted up to his handsome face. His fingers were brought to his lips and she smiled as he licked his fingers.

"You taste so sweet," was his response.

"I want something else," she swooned.

"Tell me what you want," instructed Kendrick as he stroked his heavy cock in his hand.

Rain appeared to be contemplating something. "I want... I want you to show me why you have the name 'Wild Boy'."

She saw his eyes darken. His jaw clenched shut. He rolled his shoulders thrice. She shuddered in anticipation. Kendrick slithered up her body as if he was a large serpent. During his journey, there was a juicy kiss applied to an exposed part. When he reached her pair of breasts, his eyes had taken on a predatory gleam as they zeroed in on her tits. He initiated his attack with a lick on the underside of her left breast. Rain sighed and then moaned in response, when spurred him on. He suckled and gently bit into her ample flesh for a moment before moving onto her right breast.

Rain was very turned on and horny from Kendrick's oral ministrations to her tits. Her inner thighs were smeared with her juicy cunt's nectar. Her pussy's walls clenched and released irrationally. There was an ache in her cunt. Even though she has never felt a dick before, she desperately wanted him to fuck her. She felt his cock resting on her left thigh. It was weighty and hot.

"Mmmm, Kendrick," she sighed, "fuck me now."

He licked the underside of her left breast. She hissed in pleasure. His lips enclosed over her nipple and suckled like a newborn baby. His left hand cupped her right breast and kneaded the ample flesh. Rain moaned and mewled at the sensations that his hand and mouth was invoking. His lips found the curve on the left side of her neck and sucked at the sensitive patch of skin.

"Oh Kendrick," she whispered into his right shoulder.

Kendrick found her soft and plump lips again and she moaned against his mouth. Meanwhile, his narrow hips caused his cock to rub along her damp slit. He was preparing his member for the pain that he was about to inflict on Rain. She was oblivious to the impending discomfort at the moment. As his cock dragged across her heated core, her body was writhing underneath his massive frame.

"Are you ready?" he inquired with his voice sounding strained.

"Yes," she moaned. Her brown, long legs wrapped around his waist.

Kendrick's sapphire-colored orbs eyed Rain. He stared down at her beautiful face as she lied underneath her. She was sweaty and the perspiration made her tawny, skin glowed. Her eyes were closed. Her lips consistently moved as she expressed how intense her pleasure felt.

"Baby, put me in," instructed Kendrick.

He saw Rain open her eyes and then stared up at him. He felt her hand brush against his abdomen as she slipped in between their sweat-slicked bodies and reach for his cock. Regrettably, his hips still their movements to allow his lover to grab a hold of his thick member. He let out a grunt of pleasure as her fingertips brushed against the stalk of his prick. He felt her hand grab onto the base of her member. She aligned his member up to the opening of her cunt. With a sharp thrust, his cock impaled her warmth. He felt her legs tighten their grip around his waist while her arms wrapped around his upper body.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers
1...345678