EvilKidKneeVeil57 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

Her fingernails dug into his skin. She pressed her face into the flesh-covered muscle that was his neck and right shoulder. Rain screamed into his neck. The pain was unbearable. She wanted it to end. She felt like she was being spread beyond the normal possibilities. She could feel her muscle trying to expel the offending object out of her canal.

"Rain," whispered Kendrick to Rain. His voice sounded ragged. For Rain, it sounded like Kendrick, but his voice was raw and rougher. "You need to relax, baby" he informed her. "You need to relax for this to work, all right?"

'He's right, you need to relax,' her conscience warned her. 'Okay, you can do this.'

Rain loosened her grip on his shoulders. She removed her face from the crook of his neck. Warily, she laid her upper body back on the rug. Her body remained tense.

Kendrick stared down at his lover and girlfriend. He saw how frighten she was feeling at the moment. He knew that she was feeling pain as well. He felt guilty for causing her extreme case of discomfort.

"Rain, I'm—

"I know," she whimpered, with her teeth chattering.

Kendrick lowered his upper body closer to Rain. They shared a gentle kiss. The pecking led to more aggressive and passionate necking. The tension in the room dissipated. The air became thicker and humid. The spicy fragrance of their arousal floated through the air.

Rain's passion was reignited. Gradually, the offending object that managed to bury itself in her private sanction wasn't a nuisance anymore. "Oh Ken..." Her moan was cut off by the sudden source of pleasure. Another dull sense of pleasure was handed to her as she felt his cock leave her warmth and it returned, in the form of a slow thrust. Her legs loosen its grip and rested on the floor. In this new position, the pleasure increased as his prick was now able to plow deeper into her wet channel.

A loud groan erupted from the gorgeous man that was responsible for her pleasure. He buried his face into her neck as his weight came to rest on his forearm. In this new angle, his thrusts altered from slow and fluid to short thrusts that wielded enough power to make her teeth chatter. Inside of Rain, the sensation of ecstasy burst upon every thrust's impact. She made sure to let her pleasure be known. She moaned and screamed it out as she rode each wave. She kissed, licked and nibbled on the flesh of the man that she loved.

"Shit," Kendrick grunted as his cock pounded away at her pussy. "I'm about to cum," he announced. He opened his eyes and stared at his lover. "Cum with me, baby!" He raised himself to his knees while his hips continued to thrust forward. He grabbed a hold of her legs and positioned her legs so they can drape over his forearms. With her legs now draped over his arms, his hips changed the pace.

"Oh Gah—

Rain's voice trailed off as her orgasm exploded within her. She clutched at her tits and pinched at her nipples to intensify her pleasure. This was her second climax and it was her strongest. Her eyes were clenched shut. Her vision was blinded by a white light that faded into a murky shade of red and then to black. Her upper body tremor while the muscles in her legs tightened. Her vocal chords vibrated as she loudly screamed. Then, abruptly, there was a ripple of movement inside of her canal and her body felt empty. She opened her eyes to find Kendrick kneeling in front of her with his dick in his hand. His right hand jerked erratically. She heard a loud moan left his mouth as his cock released spurts of hot, thick cum onto her willing body. She stared at the four streams as they left his organ and land on her. Her voluptuous, cinnamon-hued body was decorated with thick, pearlescent jizz.

"Fuck," he groaned loudly before sitting on his haunches. He placed each of his hands on the tops of his thighs while his head was tilted forward. In this position, he had gone through his post-coital, orgasm-induced high. The living room was filled with the sounds of the television and their rushed breathing.

Once his wits returned, he gingerly made his way over to the unoccupied space that was next to her. Kendrick landed next to her with the grace of a sack of potatoes. He rolled onto his left side and he stared at Rain as she laid next to him. The lovers did not speak at all. They both enjoyed the silence. He was the first person to break the spell by speaking.

"I love you," he whispered.

Rain turned her head to the left and she stared at Kendrick. Her dark brown eyes were greeted by his dark blue eyes. The corners of her mouth tingled in anticipation. She gave into her desire and smiled at him.

"I love you too, baby" she declared.

Kendrick let out a sigh. He lifted his head, neck and shoulders off of the rug, so he could reach over to where Rain was lying. His right hand clasped the left side of her head before he planted a kiss on her lips. He heard her moan in pleasure. The kissing led to a make-out session, which culminated to the resurrection of their arousal. Rain positioned her tall body on top of Kendrick's larger frame. She straddled his narrow hips. Her wet, heated cunt brushed against his thick hardness as it lied against his eight-pack. Both lovers groaned at the carnal feelings that arose. Kendrick's hand clasped onto her left hip and squeezed tighter. Rain grinded her cunt against him and lathered his cock with the ambrosia from her core.

Once she felt the pull in her lower abdomen, a sign of her climax, Rain took a hold of the base of his cock. She raised her body and slid his turgid member into her warmth. Both people moaned loudly from the smooth insertion.

"Mmm fuck," groaned Kendrick, savoring the feeling of her inner walls as they contracted and released around his cock. He began to lift his ass off of the rug and tried to shove his member deeper into her core. He heard Rain scream out in pleasure.

Rain loudly moaned at the pleasure that Kendrick was providing her. She gripped his chest and her fingernails dug into his flesh. She allowed her thick and round bottom to meet his thighs while her pussy slapped up against his pelvis. The sounds of their bodies slapping against each other filled the living room. There was soreness that permeated in her pussy, but it was overshadowed by the pleasure. In this position, his cock felt bigger and was tapping points in her that she didn't think existed. An intense pulsing was created in her cunt and it spread.

"Oh Kendrick," she moaned. "I'm... Aaaahhh!"

Her climax was strong and harsh. She screamed out her love for him as she rode each wave of her climatic pleasure. Suddenly, she felt like she was airborne. She opened her eyes and saw that she was in the air. She was being carried in Kendrick's arms. Her legs were straddled against Kendrick's hips while her front was pressed against his muscled torso. He ended up catapulting her onto the couch. She landed with a shriek which turned into a fit of coquettish-like giggles. Kendrick kneeled on the floor and in front of the couch. He grabbed her ankles and drew her to the edge of the sofa. Her soft ass was pulled off of the couch while her back was lying against the couch's cushion. He manipulated her legs so she was in a new position. The backs of her thighs were touching the heated flesh of his torso while the backs of her knees were curved over his shoulders. Her calves and her feet were sticking straight in the air. He grabbed a hold of his prick and rubbed his fat member along her wet gash.

"Oh," she moaned as her fingers knead the soft and heavy mounds of flesh that were her breasts. Her eyes were focused on his hand's movements.

"You like that?" he groaned with a smile on his face that spoke volumes.

"Uh-huh," she moaned.

In response, he repetitively tapped his cock's head against her clit. Her back arched, a loud gasp sliced through the air and her right hand reached down to touch herself. A growl escaped from him.

"Touch yourself for me," he commanded.

Rain's fingers sought out her bare pussy and frantically rubbed. Kendrick enjoyed the view. He guided the thick, knot of flesh to her sopping wet opening.

"Spread yourself open for me," was another one of his demands. "Spread that pussy open for me."

His eyes watched her fingers touch at her slit. She gave her kitten a few strokes before prying apart her slicked, brown petals to reveal the inner pink folds. He rammed his cock into her pussy so blatantly that she was shocked from the sudden intrusion. Her back arched. Her eyes widened. Her mouth fell open but there wasn't a single sound emitted from her mouth. Kendrick bent forward and latched onto her left breast. His mouth suckled on her nipple as his cock moved inside of her with short and fast strokes. The melodic sounds of her moaning reached his ears. It was heavenly for him.

His mouth moved off of her left breast to her right breast. He licked and sucked at her ample flesh as his hips doled out thrusts that were quick and slightly rough. Her sounds were frequent now. Her pussy clutched at his dick with a sporadic rhythm. She was going to cum again. His mouth planted a kiss on her chest, where her heart was lying beneath and then withdrew his hardness. Rain whimpered in disappointment. She threw Kendrick a glare with her amber eyes. It was an expression that reminded him of a pouting child.

Kendrick chuckled at her reaction. His right hand gave her left thigh a caress. "Get down to your knees and then turn around," he instructed.

There was an expression of bewilderment on Rain's face, for a second. 'What does he want to do with me?' she pondered. 'I hope he doesn't want to stick his dick inside of my ass!'

"Go on, baby, get on your knees" he ordered.

Rain smirked and then her left eyebrow lifted up. Kendrick traveled a few inches away from the couch. He knew that she needed space to move freely. She slid off of the couch and she kneeled on the hardwood floor. She gave Kendrick a glimpse before she turned away from him. She ended up facing the couch. A few seconds later, she felt his groin press up against her ass. She felt his cock wedged in between her cheeks. She cooed, when his hips grinded against her plush ass in a lascivious manner. She moaned, when his right hand gave each of her brown cheeks a slap. He spread her ass apart to reveal the entryway to her tight channel. His fingertip lightly brushed against her asshole. Her anus clenched tightly once she felt a strong tickling sensation nipping at the tight, ring of muscle. She shrieked in response. Then she let out a scream, when she felt his thick, wet tongue lap at the sensitive area. She was subjected to a long, slow lick.

"OH," she screamed into the air. "You're... Oh my fucking... I love it!" she moaned in pleasure. She felt him keeping her exposed to him. His mouth continued to show adoration to her asshole. Rain never heard about this type of pleasure before. She didn't want him to stop. She winded her waist and proceeded to grind her ass into his face. His tongue made a trail of saliva down the sliver of skin to her pussy. His mouth drank at her cunt, siphoning her nectar into his mouth. "Kendrick, please fuck me," she begged.

"Say that again," he requested, after giving her left cheek a bite and a lick.

"Kendrick, please fuck me baby," she pleaded as she glance over her right shoulder.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked her with his eyes trained on her while his glans rubbed along her slit.

"Yes," she moaned.

She moaned louder as he impaled her once again. His hips gave out slow, fluid thrusts that struck deep within her core. The living room was decorated with her moans and declarations of love. Soon, her peak was about to take over. She moaned. Then, the pleasure stopped. She felt his cock withdrew from her warmth.

"What?" she whimpered, in bewilderment.

"Do you love me?" he whispered into her ear.

"What?" she panted.

'What kind of foolishness?' her brain shouted out. Rain glanced at Kendrick over her right shoulder. He was staring at her, intently.

"Do you love me?" he repeated his question.

Her pussy lips throbbed and pulsed. Her orgasm was so close. She was so close.

'Now he wants to play mind games,' she thought as she rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I love you," she answered. "Now, get back to fucking me please!"

In response, he gave a chuckle and then his cock gave her a few strokes before slipping out of her wet canal. She growled in irritation. He gave her left ass cheek a hard swat. She moaned. The sting of the slap did nothing but add to the pleasure that she was feeling. She swayed her ass.

"Tell me that you're staying," he demanded.

Rain growled once more. 'Is he fucking serious?'

"Tell me that you're staying," he repeated to her.

This time, Kendrick thought that he should add some persuasion by sliding a little bit of his cock into her canal. She grasped at the donated organ with need. She pushed back at him, in an effort of sinking deep onto his pole. He withdrew entirely. She let out a whimper. "Tell me and I'll continue," he informed her.

Rain refused to tell him. She still wanted to leave. There was a stand-off occurred between the two of them. As the minutes ticked by, her resolve was cracking. She wanted to cum badly.

"Rain, do—

"I'll stay!" she announced. She gave him a glimpse. "I'll stay," she whimpered.

She felt his arms wrap around her sweat-soaked body. He managed to restrict the movement in her arms while she was in his embrace. His upper body was pressed against her back and he supplied her smaller form with all of his weight. She ended up giving under to the heavy pressure and she was now pressed against the couch's cushion. She had one side of her face lying against the cushion and the other side pressed against the face of Kendrick. In this odd and constricting position, she felt his body's act of trembling. She knew that the tremors were the emotion of happiness personified. She knew that she 'made his day' with her decision of staying in his home.

"I love you," she whispered.

Suddenly, she felt her cunt being split open by his hard and heavy cock. Once sheathed, he remained still. She assumed that he was relishing the sensation that her pussy was giving him. She also assumed that he was savoring this moment that was taking place. He was still for a moment, for a few minutes.

"I love you," Kendrick whimpered into her ear before his cock withdrew from her tight channel. Then he began to move.

"I love you," she cried out.

Kendrick had gone into an upright position while thrusting, bringing Rain with him. He changed his arms' positions. He wrapped his left arm around her small waist while his right arm was slightly prone at his side. His right hand clutched her right hip. Her arms lifted in the air and were leisurely wrapped around his thick neck. In this position, Kendrick pressed his face into the deep slope that was in the left side of his neck.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you..." she chanted as she was a recipient of his strong thrusts. In this position, his cock was buried deep inside of her womb. It was an intense feeling. Rain's vision blurred as the tears fell from her eyes.

Rain felt his body go rigid. His hips started sprouting out erratic thrusts. He bellowed out a loud groan. He applied all of his weight on her back. She buckled under the weight and ended up resting her upper body against the cushion. She didn't mind the extra weight. She enjoyed the feeling. She didn't cum, but she didn't care. She was happy that he was satisfied.

"I love you," Kendrick whispered into her ear.

With a tilt of his hips, he pulled his prick out of her. She felt the copious amounts of cum spilled out of her and travel down her thighs. She thought about the condition of the area rug. She shifted her weight to each of her knees as she glared down at the floor.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked her.

"Your rug," she answered.

He chuckled. "What about the rug?"

"I am going to ruin your rug," she told him. She tried to stand up but she couldn't move at all because Kendrick was still pressed against her. "Kendrick, get up please or at least move out of the way!" she giggled. He let out a groan of disappointment. He ended up moving away from her and settling on the couch. She made a slight movement and there was an ache in her knees. "Ow, shit" she muttered. She felt Kendrick grab her wrist and helped her to her feet. She was able to stand on her feet for a millisecond before she ended up collapsing on the couch. There was no strength inside of her legs. "Just give me a moment," she giggled.

Kendrick laughed at her. He gave her a kiss before getting up himself. "I'll be right back," he announced before leaving the living room. He heard Rain shout "Come back soon" at his retreating form. He chuckled low underneath his voice. He ended up going to his bedroom and to his master bathroom. He procured a washcloth and wet the fabric. Once his task was finished, he returned to the living room.

He returned to the living room, where he found Rain asleep on the couch. She was lying on her left side and was curled into a fetal position. Her arms were folded and tucked close to her body. He took note of the slight smile that graced her lovely lips. He felt his heart raced. He thought she looked beautiful at that moment. He kneeled on the floor, in front of her sleeping body. He gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm not sleepy," her speech was slurred.

"I can see that, Pookie" he said to her. He heard Rain give out a lazy laugh. He caressed her right thigh. "Can you sit up for me please?"

He watched her gradually leave out of her prone position and sit up. She was now sitting upright on the couch and each of her calves was brushing against his arms. He proceeded to use the wet washcloth and clean Rain. He ran the wet washcloth in between her thighs. She flinched and hissed.

"Are you hurt?" he asked, feeling concerned.

"No, it's more like I am sore..." she informed him. "Pookie," she giggled.

Kendrick smirked. "All right, I want to make sure, Sugar Bum."

Rain smiled. "If I am hurt, I'll let you know, Sweet Dick," she stated with a smile on her face.

"That's good to know," he told her. "I like to make sure that my baby and my Dick Mitten down there are okay—

Rain broke out in raucous laughter. She laughed so hard that she let out wheezing gasp. There were tears rolling down her face and she clutched her stomach. She lied back down on the cushion.

"Okay, okay, you've won that battle!"

************

The sounds of wind chimes singing was the source that pulled Kendrick from his sleep. He opened one cornflower eye and surveyed his bedroom. He listened to the noise. As he lied in his bed, he did a half-assed search for the source. He discovered the source, which was Rain's cell phone. He slipped out of his bed and walked around to the other side of the bed. He walked up to the nightstand, where he phone was located. He answered the call.

"Hello," Kendrick had spoken into the phone. His voice was raw.

"Good morning, I am calling from the Triple-A. I am looking for Rain Hadley," said the man.

"I am her husband," Kendrick stated so causally. Referring to Rain as his wife gave him a thrill.

"Hello, Mr. Hadley..."

Hearing the address caused Kendrick to smile in glee from hearing the Triple-A's employee unknowing snafu.

"... I am calling because I am on my way to your home to pick up your wife's vehicle. Being that my shop is in Logan and you're at the Snow Crest Resort, which is in Parks, it is going to take me close to two hours to get there," the driver notified him.

"Mmm-hmm," his eyes drifted to the sleeping beauty that was lying in the bed. He smiled at the acknowledgement that she was his woman. "...well, there is no rush from our behalf so take your time," Kendrick informed him.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers
1...345678