Evolution: Hotwife to Slutwife

Story Info
A hotwife takes a new boyfriend.
2.5k words
4.05
17.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evolution in hotwifing is inevitable and welcome as the hotwife begins to enjoy and tests her new sexual freedom with the encouragement and support of her husband. My wife and I had enjoyed our "stag-vixen" hotwife experiences for several years, but always though me finding "bulls" for her through an online swinger's website.

I had carefully screened her bulls and selected them by their physical appearance as well as by their experience in and understanding of their role as a bull in a couple's hotwife relationship.

Recently, on an afternoon walk on a lovely spring day in the countryside, my wife made a surprise revelation.

"What would you say if I told you that I have been texting someone from work?"

"I would be happy of course; do you want to fuck him?"

"It is kind of going, slowly, in that direction, she admitted. "Yes, I think I do want to fuck him."

"That's great," I replied. "This is such a turn-on for me". "I'm glad, but why is that such a turn-on?" she asked.

"Because this is all you. You set this up yourself, without my help, and then told me about it. You even asked permission. That makes me feel secure and makes me fall love you even more."

We kissed and "sealed the deal" that she would continue texting and see what would evolve with the expectation that she would successfully seduce and ultimately fuck her coworker. Being that he was married and not a "libertin,"this would surely be more complicated than finding a random bull from our swingers' website and it was somewhat of a departure from our professed "ethically non-monogamous" lifestyle.

As days passed, they continued texting with the texting gradually evolved into "sexting." She told me on several occasions, that his texts were exciting to her getting her very wet, and that she badly wanted to meet "P" for their first sexual encounter.

After a week or so, they agreed on a time and place to meet, which would be the following Friday evening at our apartment.

I was thrilled and excited that they had finally arranged to meet.

I asked her to tell P that I was excited for her and happy to leave them the apartment for their "intimacy".

On the morning of the day they would meet, she dressed casually for work with a black t-shirt and a long leopard print skirt that hugged her hips. Underneath, she chose a simple black "string" panty and a nude colored bra trimmed in black lace.

Before they were to meet and come to our apartment, I had prepared some hot hors d'oeuvres which I kept warm for them in the oven, and I left them a nice bottle of Prosecco in the refrigerator.

I placed two champagne glasses on the coffee table in front of the couch, where I was sure they would first sit to get comfortable and more than likely make out before she would lead him into our bedroom for him to fuck her.

I left our apartment about fifteen minutes before they were to arrive and texted my wife that I was headed to a bar to wait for them to finish.

I was on "pins-and-needles" waiting to rejoin my hotwife. My emotions ran from intense sexual desire to minor pangs of jealousy. I downed a couple IPAs and enjoyed a small dinner as I waited the allotted three hours before I was to return.

At nine PM sharp, I received a text from my wife saying that he was in the elevator and that I should return home. She mentioned that everything had been fine and that I would love her story. I finished my last beer and hurried home.

Her story

My wife met me at the door wearing a black negligée that she had slipped on just before he left.

"Ummm, you look beautiful, I love you." I said as I entered the apartment.

"Show me that just-fucked slutwife pussy."

She slowly lifted the hem of her negligée and I gazed at her pink and swollen labia still glistening with her arousal, tell-tale signs that they had done the deed, and that my sweet wife's pussy had taken a serious pounding by her coworker's cock.

I embraced her and we kissed deeply, and she led me into the bedroom. I noticed that the bed was a total mess, with the comforter in disarray and the pillows tossed everywhere, and I kissed her again.

"So... please tell me everything."

"Ask me what you want to know," she replied.

"How did you get to the apartment?"

"In his car, we parked in the street in front."

"Did you find the hors d'oeuvres and Prosecco?"

"Yes, thank you. You are always so thoughtful," she said grinning.

"P opened the wine, and we toasted our first date."

"Did you make out with him on the sofa?"

"Yes, after our snacks and after we had finished a couple glasses of the Prosecco."

"How did it start?"

"He put his hand on my leg as I sat beside him. He turned toward me, and he kissed me. Then, I pulled my long skirt up to my hips so that I could straddle his legs and I kissed him hard and deep. Our lips parted and his tongue danced with mine for the first time ever."

"His hands slid from my shoulders down to my ass to pull me against his hardening cock. Then, he caressed my tits through my black t-shirt and bra."

"Is he a good kisser?"

"Yes, he is an excellent kisser and our kisses made me want him even more. I already could feel myself getting very wet, although, to tell you the truth, I was already getting wet in the car with him."

"After we had made out for several minutes, I told him to wait for me while I took a shower to freshen up. He said he would like to join me, so I took his hand and led him to our bathroom."

"When we were in the bathroom we kissed, and his hand moved up to play with my tits again."

"And then...?"

"And then, he stripped me."

"He grasped the hem of my t-shirt and lifted it over my head, then he unhooked my bra and slid the straps off my shoulders. His mouth found my left nipple and he gently licked and sucked until it hardened for him making me gasp with pleasure, and then he did the same thing to my right one."

"I thought that he had gone into a trance when he kissed me again and then got down on his knees to take my skirt off. He unzipped the side zipper and pulled the skirt down over my hips and let the material fall and pool at my feet. I heard him gasp, as he hooked his thumbs into the sides of my little black string and slowly drew it down my legs to join my skirt on the floor. He freed the panty and my skirt from my feet. I parted my thighs for him and then he slowly brought his face close to my bare pussy mound. When I felt his hot breath on my clit I moaned again."

"I didn't want him to try to make me come just then, so I let him lick my clit for a while and then I pulled him up to get him naked. I undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. He took them off with his underwear. When we were both naked, he pulled me to him and kissed me again. I loved feeling his soft warm skin of his chest against my breasts and his hard cock pressed between us."

"I held his hand and led him into the shower with me and I turned on the water. He moved under it facing me." "

"Then, I got down on my knees to suck him for the first time. His cock was already rock hard and throbbing with his heartbeat. I looked up into his eyes as I started by kissing and licking his balls, making him moan. I gently stroked his cock as I slowly licked up the shaft."

"Then, I let my lips slowly surround his shiny purple cockhead and I took him into my wet mouth."

"Did I mention that he is very well endowed?"

"When I thought that he might getting close to shooting his load too soon, I stood up to kiss him again. He asked me if he could wash me and I told him he could. He lathered me all over with the shower gel, with special attention to my tits and pussy," she laughed.

"He finished by gently lifting my feet and licking and sucking my toes."

"Then, I soaped him up. I started with his balls and his big beautiful cock and ended with his back and tight ass."

"When we were both clean and rinsed, I turned off the water and handed him a towel. He dried me first and then himself. Then, I took his hand again and led him into our bedroom."

"I tossed the throw pillows aside and put a towel down on the comforter. I laid down on my back and spread my legs wide for him with my knees up and he crawled between them. His cock was so hard, it bobbed against his taut abs, I wanted it inside me so much."

"Then, he licked my pussy. He lapped the wetness that was practically pouring from my slit and tongued my cunt as deep as he could. Then he went to work on my clit as he gently stroked my raised thighs."

"He licked, sucked and tongued my pussy for, it must have been fifteen minutes, and then put two fingers in my cunt to press my g-spot while he kept sucking my clit. I thought I would faint with the pleasure he was giving me."

"I told him it was his turn, and I knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed to suck his cock again."

"He laid on his back with his legs bent and his feet at the foot of the bed. He spread his thighs and I moved up between them. Hs cock was so hard and dripping pre-cum. I started with his shaft this time, l licked off his precum and applied a little pressure to his cockhead to let it separate my lips, slowly taking him deep into my mouth and throat."

"He put his hands on my head to guide me, kind of gently mouth-fucking me until he finally deep-throated me and I started to gag on his thick cock."

"In a few minutes, his moans told me that he was getting close again and I moved back down his body to lick his balls."

"Then, I tried something different. I licked down from his balls to between his ass cheeks, and I rimmed him. I licked and tongued his asshole while I stroked his thick hard cock."

"I thought he was going to die with pleasure, I'm sure it was his first time getting rimmed."

"That's so hot," I told her.

"Then what?"

"Then, I asked him if he wanted to fuck me."

"He said, 'Yes, with pleasure'."

"I asked him if he wanted to use a condom and showed him where you had placed some for him on the nightstand. I think he decided to use a rubber because of his wife, but I didn't care. I just wanted him to stuff my pussy full of that big fat cock."

"He wasn't used to using rubbers and it was a little difficult for him and he started to get a little soft, so I sucked him hard again and he put on the condom."

"I asked him how he wanted me, and he told me he wanted to take me from behind, so I turned around on the bed and got into position with my thighs spread for him and my cheek resting on my arms."

"He quickly got behind me on his knees and teased me first by rubbing his shiny cockhead between your wife's sopping-wet pussy lips."

"Then, he fucked me."

Hearing her say those four words almost pushed me over the edge, but I needed her to finish her story.

"I felt his thick cockhead slowly splitting me open as he entered me until I felt his balls against my ass. It felt amazing to finally have him so fucking deep inside me. He fucked me good like that, slowly and then a little harder, but he didn't pound me. I turned my head to look at him and me in the big wall mirror by the bed. It really turned me on watching him fucking me, our bodies joined...it was so fucking hot!"

"After several minutes doing me in doggy, he turned me onto my back to fuck me in missionary. He kissed me and sucked my tits, and then he really started to pound me."

"I came."

"He slowed down a little to let me recover from my orgasm, and I asked him how he wanted to come. I told him that he could come inside me or in my mouth or, if he wanted to, all over my face or my tits. I he was shocked him a little, since is not used to having sex with a 'libertine'."

"He said he just wanted to come inside me."

"I told him that I wanted his sperm and that I wanted him to fill me up. He said it was okay, so I reached for his cock and pulled off the condom."

"He turned me onto my side facing the mirror to spoon-fuck me."

"Then he shoved his hard thick cock back into my hot wet pussy and put his arms around me to cup my tits and to hold me still, I guess in case I might have changed my mind."

"Then he used your slutty wife for his pleasure. Hearing his moans and feeling his hot breath on my neck inflamed me even more as he slammed his cock into me harder and harder."

"I came again."

"Then, his body stiffened, and he came. I felt his big fat cock jerking again and again as he pumped his hot load into in my tight wet pussy. There was so much cum, it was everywhere."

"He held me tight and kissed my neck and shoulders as he came down from his orgasmic high."

"We relaxed, wrapped together on the bed and I turned to him and kissed him long and deep, thanking him for the wonderful evening. We promised each other that we would do it again soon."

When my wife had finished her story, I pulled the straps of her negligée down to expose her tits.

"I think it's time to reclaim my new slutwife," I said.

I kissed her deeply as she quickly unbuckled my belt and pulled open my jeans.

My cock was already rock hard and dripping precum as she sank to her knees to receive it.

"Please, don't be gentle." she pleaded.