Evolution of a Cum Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
I take on all cummers at the ABS.
3.5k words
4.7
19.9k
26

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing at the Adult Bookstore

As I mentioned in other chapters, at this point I was living in Tucson, AZ. There were no gay bathhouses, but there were several adult bookstores. And at least two of them did NOT care about what went on in the booths.

One was located on Oracle Road. It had regular booths and a "private" section where customers could select a video to be played in a booth. The private section was where the best action was at. You had to have a key to get in, and you got the key when you rented your movie. The booths where also larger and more comfortable than the regular booths. They had a bench with a cushion instead of a stool or a single chair.

This story takes place during the same time frame as the last chapter about my "referral" sex buddy, around 2001-2002. I went to the bookstore in the early afternoon on weekends, which was a hit or miss time. It could be busy. It could be abandoned. When I got there, I saw a few cars in the parking lot out back. I went inside and started looking for a movie to rent for one of the private rooms.

At that time, this bookstore had very little selection of bareback gay porn. Being bi and hating to see condoms in porn, my second choice was straight creampie porn. I found a creampie gangbang video and grabbed it.

The guy working the counter at the bookstore was a youngish guy, probably about the same age I was at the time (mid-late 20s). From other visits to the store while he was working, I knew that he snuck out and smoked weed during his shifts. More power to him, right?

I asked him if it had been busy. He said not really. I said too bad, but I'd take the movie anyway. I think he knew what I was hinting at.

I went in the back and found that I was the only one in the private booth section (there were about 6-7 private booths). He had given me the one with the most room and the best TV. My movie started to play. I took my cock out and stroked it idly. Pretty soon the clerk came back to the private section, I put my cock away, not wanting to get thrown out for breaking the rules. I quickly found out that I didn't have to worry about that.

He came by and asked me through the door if the movie was good. I said it looked like it would be. He said he had something for me. I opened up the door and he handed me some individual packets of lube and and some individual packets of disposable "sex wipes".

"Just in case." He said with a smile. I was sitting on the bench in my booth. He was standing in the doorway. He was wearing athletic shorts. I looked at his crotch, not bothering to try to hide what I was doing. I could tell he had something going on there.

"Do you get horny working here?"

"Sometimes. Especially when it is slow."

"Like today?"

"Yeah".

I licked my lips and held his gaze. He grabbed the bulge in his shorts. I figured that was invitation enough and grabbed his bulge too. He had a decent cock from the feel of it. He pulled down the elastic waist of his shorts and pulled out a nice cock. He was not a very big guy, maybe 5'7", white, clean shaven. He had a decent body, some pecs and some muscle on his shoulders. His cock was cut, probably about 6.5" or so. Not super thick but not too thin either. He was mostly hard at that point.

I leaned over and took the head of his cock and placed it in my mouth. I made my mouth warm and wet and sucked his cock in. I was able to take his cock all the way to the base even though I had not practiced my cock sucking much at that point. He liked that. His cock was fully erect now. Nice and hard. I drew back and looked at it.

"Nice" I started to alternate swallowing him all the way and teasing the head of his cock with my tongue and lips. He started fucking his cock in and out of my mouth. I sniffed my poppers and offered them up to him. He took a few hits and handed them back. I made sure to swallow his cock and let him fuck my throat while the popper rush hit him.

"Do you like to fuck?"

"Not right now."

Knowing this was going to be just a blow job I decided to make as good as I could for him. I let him fuck my face and I reached down to fondle his balls. I wrapped my hand around his cock and balls so that I would be able to feel it when he got ready to cum. He was close. His cock was expanding and throbbing. I could feel the pulses start at the base of his dick. I held his cock in my mouth, letting his cum spurt on my tongue. I didn't swallow because I wanted to be able to tell how much he came. I felt several jets of cum in my mouth and then he pulled mostly out of my mouth until just the head of his cock was still inside, He started to stroke his cock. Understanding that he was giving me the last drops of his load I kept my lips tight around his cock. When he was finished, I looked him in the eye and opened my mouth so he could see his load in my mouth. Then I swallowed it.

"Thanks man."

"My pleasure". Nice cock. I was happy. It was a hot encounter and now I knew I was golden when he was working.

He went back to the front of the store. I hung out for a while longer but nobody else showed up to the private section. I decided to call it a day and left.

As luck would have it the same guy was working the on my next visit to the bookstore. This time I came in around 5:30 on a weekday afternoon, which was often a busy time. And this time it was definitely busy. There were a bunch of cars in the parking lot.

I went inside and was excited to find a bareback video available to rent for the private room. My buddy the clerk said hi and said I was getting the last room.

"Have fun." He handed me the key to the private area.

"Wish me luck."

I went inside and found my booth. All of the other booths were occupied. Most of the guys had the doors to their booths cracked open or fully open. I left mine fully open. I got comfortable and pulled out my cock as my video started to play. I fast forwarded through the copyright warnings and then let my video play.

Pretty soon the guy from the booth next to mine came out and walked by my booth. I made no effort to hide the fact that I had my cock out and was stroking it. He made no effort to hide the fact that he saw it and was paying attention to what I was doing.

"Want to come in?" I asked him.

"My booth has more room."

I followed him back to his booth. He asked me if I wanted him to close the door. I said I was good either way. He left the door open.

He offered me a seat, but he remained standing. Nice. I liked where this was going. He was about my size, 6' or so, white, probably early 40s. He had a wedding ring. He had a salt and pepper beard. A good looking, masculine guy. He had a little bit of a gut, but it did nothing to detract from the very respectable cock he produced. He undid his jeans and pulled out his cock and I made a happy noise in my throat. It was cut, thick, veiny and looked like it would have nice length when it got fully erect. I took him into my mouth. He sighed appreciatively. I tongued the head of his cock and then sucked it into the back of my mouth. I sealed my lips around his cock and applied suction to his cock. I used my mouth like a mini version of a vacuum pump to encourage the blood to flow into his cock and feed his erection. It worked nicely.

He pulled some poppers out of his shirt pocket and took a few hits and then held them down so I could do the same. It was a new bottle of my favorite brand, so the poppers were super potent. I inhaled deeply in both nostrils a couple of times and then went back to sucking his cock. It got even thicker and longer than I hoped. He was about 8" and thick enough that I could just circle the base with my thumb and middle finger. At that point in my cock sucking experience, it was beyond my ability to deep throat him. But I hoped that he would let me satisfy him with my ass anyway.

"Do you like to fuck?"

"Yes" he said, "But I don't have any condoms."

"Me neither. But I really want to feel your cock in me. Are you clean?" He said he was.

"Are you?" I said yes. "I usually don't fuck without condoms, but your cock is amazing. I want you in my ass so bad." The part about usually fucking with condoms was a lie, but my hungry asshole was doing the talking for me.

"Turn around." I turned around and leaned over the bench in the booth. Before I let my shorts fall to the floor, I took my lube out of my pockets and handed it to him. I took one foot out of my shorts and spread my feet wide. I loved to get fucked bent over and standing up. Something about it seemed so primal and urgent.

He handed me the bottle of poppers. I started sniffing them as he put lube on my ass and on his cock. He pushed a finger in my ass.

"I'm ready. Give me your cock. Please."

That wonderful moment when the firm warmth of the head of his cock pressed against my asshole. I relaxed my ass so that he could slide in easily. Between the lube, how horny I was, and the high-quality poppers, he had no trouble sliding his cock into my ass. He pushed in steadily until he was all the way in. I reached back to spread my cheeks, head and chest down on the bench. He got just a bit further in. I sighed. I squeezed him with my ass as he held himself inside me.

"Are you ready to get fucked?" He was whispering in my ear. I snorted more poppers and handed them back to him.

"Fuck me any way you want."

He started slow. He didn't go to fast, and I know he was experienced at fucking ass. He moved with strength and intention at a pace that allowed both of use to experience the pleasure of each stroke in and out. I grabbed the back of his cock. It was so thick and warm and wonderful. My focus narrowed until all I was aware of was my asshole and his cock sliding in and out of it. He was holding my hips picked up the pace. I didn't know whether he had been fucking me for five minutes or thirty minutes.

"I'm getting close."

"You can cum in me. Please cum in me."

He needed no further encouragement. He fucked harder and faster until he grunted and pushed all the way into my ass. I squeezed his cock as hard as I could with my ass, wanting to feel his cum spurt in me. And I could feel it. It was warm and pulsing and I could feel it first deep in my ass and then along the whole length of him as he continued to fuck in and out of my ass. I clamped my ass around his cock, letting him decide when to take it out. When he finally did, I turned around and took him in my mouth to clean his cum off of his cock. He jacked the base of his cock, and I got a few more drops of cum on my tongue. Finally, he pulled back and put his cock away.

"Thank you. Your cock is magnificent."

"Your ass was amazing."

I went back to my booth. I was holding his cum in my ass because I liked having it there. I could also tell there was a lot of cum and I didn't to make a mess in my shorts or on the bench of my booth. I watched my video. My new friend put himself together in his own booth and left soon after.

I left the door of my booth open. The thing about being a slutty bottom is that I wasn't going to leave just because I took a load already. I still had ninety minutes left on my movie and the private area was still full. I decided to take a stroll and see what I could see. In one booth had the door shut. Beneath the cut off door I could see that there were two guys in there and one was crouched down and was sucking the other one off. I bent over to take a quick look and gave the guy sucking cock a thumbs up.

At the end of the isle there was a guy with his door cracked open, sitting on his bench, pants around his knees, stroking his cock. I looked in. He opened his door wider. He slid over so I could sit down. I pulled out my cock and started to stroke it.

"Was that you getting fucked?"

"Yes."

"Sounded hot."

"It was awesome."

"Want some more?"

"Yes"

He stood up and held his cock near my face. I looked up at him and then at his cock. He was a bear type. It was hard to guess his age. Could have been late thirties all the all the way to late forties. He had a beard, and a gut, but he had powerful shoulders and muscular arms. He was hairy -- his forearms were covered in dark hair. His cock was nice. Thick and uncut. He wasn't fully hard yet. He had a metal cock ring on. His cock was shaved. This guy meant business.

I pulled out my poppers and took a few hits and took his cock into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around between the head of his cock and his foreskin. He liked that. I looked around him to see what was going on in his video. Like me he had found a bareback video. I liked that.

His got hard in my mouth. It was at least 7" long and very thick.

"Trade me places." I wondered what he had in mind. I hoped that he understood that I wanted to get fucked, not to get my cock sucked. I shouldn't have worried. He sat down and I stood up.

"Turn around." I turned around and he pushed my shorts off my hips. I already had my poppers and lube in hand. He grabbed my hips and pulled me to him so that he could get his face between my cheeks. This was getting better all the time. His tongue found my asshole. I pulled my cheeks as wide apart as I could and bent over so he could get right to where we both wanted him to be.

"The other guy came in your ass?"

"Yes"

"Slutty. I love it." He pushed his face back in sucked and licked at my asshole. It felt amazing. I took big hits of poppers and lost myself in the feeling of him eating my ass.

"Time to get fucked again. Bend over."

"Yes sir."

I assumed the position on the bench and reached back to spread my ass cheeks.

"I think with that big load in there and everything else there is enough lube. I want to make sure you can really feel my cock."

"I'm ready. Give it to me." He handed me his bottle of poppers.

"Try these. I ordered them from Europe. Way better than what we can get here." I opened them up and took a sniff. Right away I could tell these were way better than even my favorite brand of poppers. I held them to my nostrils and inhaled as deeply as I could. Switching nostrils I took multiple deep hits on both sides.

The poppers hit like a truck. All of my consciousness was focused on my ass. I wanted his cock in me so bad I couldn't stand it.

The head of his cock pushed against my asshole. Not only did my ass let him in, it opened up and begged him to come in. He slid all the way in in one controlled push, pulled out and kept just the head of his cock inside.

"Ready?"

More hits of poppers and I handed the bottle back to him.

"Ready."

He shoved his cock back in almost violently. In other circumstances it probably would have hurt like hell, but since I had been already opened up and because his cock was lubricated by the cum already in my ass, it hurt in a good way. He fucked me hard and fast. He didn't care if I wanted it. I had let him and now my ass was his. Lucky for me I wanted him to fuck me as hard as he could.

Time became weird. I think he fucked me for a good long time, but I couldn't be sure. He kept giving me the poppers and I kept hitting them.

"Check it out."

I looked out the open door of the booth. A young guy was there, cock sticking out over a pair of shorts, jerking it and watching. He was skinny, black and had a big cut cock.

"You're a complete slut. You are letting me own your ass and letting this guy watch. Say I own your hole."

"You own my asshole."

"Say you want my cum."

"Please give me your cum. Please breed my slut hole."

"What if I tell you to let this guy fuck you when I am done."

"He can fuck me too."

"Will you take his cum?"

"I want his cum too."

The bear grunted and told me his load was on the way. This guy didn't stop fucking as he came. He grunted with each spurt of cum but kept jack hammering my ass until he was completely spent.

"You want some of this?" He was talking to the black guy standing out in the hallway.

"Yeah."

"Come and fuck this slut."

The guys traded places and the black guy shoved his cock in my ass without any preamble. He must have been close to orgasm to begin with because he didn't last more than 20 or 30 seconds before he buried himself and added his cum to the two loads already there. He milked his cock into my ass, pulled out and left.

The bear asked me if I was ok.

"That was fucking amazing."

He told me he was going to the bathroom. I reached back to feel my hole. I stuck a finger in my ass, amazed by how puffy and loose it was. I could feel the cum in my ass. I didn't want it to leak out yet. I clenched my asshole to keep the cum inside.

The bear came back and handed me a bunch of paper towels.

Hear you go bud. You can have my booth if you want. I'm going home.

I thanked him again and stuffed a wad of paper towels in the back of my underwear to soak up and cum that leaked out on my way home. I went to the bathroom and tried to put myself together, so I didn't' look like I just took three loads in my ass. I was only marginally successful.

I left the private area and walked toward the exit. My friend the clerk caught my eye and asked if I enjoyed my movie. All I could do is smile and nod my head.

When I got home, I went to the toilet and sat down. I bent over so I could see my the cum that was dripping out of my ass. I pushed to see how much would come out. Huge globs of cum slid out of me into the toilet. I pushed more. More cum came out. The feeling made my cock hard. I jerked my cock a few times and shot a huge load.

It wasn't quite at the level of what I did back before rehab at the baths in Phoenix, but it was pretty close.