Evolution of a Cum Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Slutty bottom learns new tricks.
2.4k words
4.59
35k
48

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Long ago, with an account that I've long since lost access too, I wrote some stories describing my exploits as a bareback, pnp, cum dump bottom in Phoenix, AZ. I've seen those stories in many places other than where I originally posted them. I originally posted multiple stories on various sites. In the years since then I have seen them on many other sites that focus on bareback sex. Seeing my old stories around made me decide to write some new ones.

All sexual encounters described here were between adults. I was over 18 when I started hooking up with guys. I've never had sex with anyone younger than 18.

I am embarrassed yet happy to say that not too long after the events described in those old stories took place, I ended up in rehab. Crystal meth is a hell of a drug. But although I cleaned up my life in many ways, I wasn't done chasing after cock. Not by a long way. I thought folks might enjoy some more of my personal highlights. And if I am going to indulge in telling more of my story, I might as well go back to the evolution of my pursuit of sex with men.

I'll start with a bit more detail about me and my progression from a straight guy to a guy who got his cock sucked by men who were not interested in any reciprocation, to a guy who liked to fuck men, still without reciprocating, to a guy who loved to be rimmed and occasionally fucked, (safe sex only), to eventually end up as a pnp loving cum dump bareback slut.

I started having sex with men when I was 18. I'm old enough that when I was in college, there was no online porn online (or online anything at that point). As a horny guy, I started going to adult bookstores to browse the hardcore porn videos and magazines. I started going into the arcade booths at the local adult bookstores to watch porn. Mostly I watched straight porn, but sometimes I would rub one out to gay porn. There was a forbidden thrill to the gay porn.

Pretty quickly, I figured out that I could get my cock sucked pretty much any time I wanted in the bookstore arcade near my college campus. I was good looking, well built, and I have a pretty big cock (8", uncut). For a guy who was constantly working to get laid with women, I was amazed and excited by the world of man on man sex. I discovered that there were many guys who loved sucking cock so much that they would beg me to suck my cock, give me an amazing blowjob, swallow my load, and then thank me afterwards and leave without wanting anything else from me.. I was definitely fascinated by the different approach gay and bi men had to recreational sex compared to women.

After getting my dick sucked multiple times per week for a while, I found a guy who wanted more than to suck me off. This guy who wanted me to fuck him. This was the 90s, and the fear of HIV was real, so I was good about using condoms. I found that if I was willing to hold out I could find a gay who wanted to be fucked on most of my trips to the arcades.

One day I found a guy who wanted to get fucked and I didn't have a condom. He kept sucking me until I about to cum, then turning around and rubbing my cock in the crack of his ass. Finally, he made an adjustment and slid the head of my cock into his ass. That was the first time I was bareback in anyone's ass, male or female, and it felt amazing. He was slick and relaxed and in a moment I was balls deep in him. He bent over and braced himself on the wall of the booth were in. I fucked him until I shot a huge load up his ass. As I was pulling out afterwards he whispered that I was the second guy who had fucked him that day. I was freaked out and turned on at the same time.

Afterwards, I was worried that I might have been exposed to HIV or other STDs. I promised myself that I would never do that again. And I didn't, for about a week or so at least. I'll write more about my escapades as a "straight" top in later chapters. This first chapter is about how I started to really appreciate sucking cock.

After I got out of rehab, I knew I had to stay away from crystal meth. For me at least, it is not something I could do a little bit of. And doing a lot of it was not sustainable. Just before I went to inpatient treatment, I was up for something like 11 out of 14 nights, most of those nights spent in the gay bathhouses in Phoenix, Arizona. The six months before I went to rehab I was basically spending all the time I wasn't at work doing meth and searching for more and more cocks to service.

I was working as a server and bartender in a very busy restaurant in Paradise Valley and I would work, make a couple hundred dollars, get a bunch of crystal and go to the baths and stay all night. Eventually I found a dealer who had a crush on me. I would hang out with him during the early part of the day (when the baths were least busy) and we would watch porn. He wasn't much of a top, but he did like to top me. Sometimes he would drop me off at an adult Bookstore for a while if he had to go pick up more dope. Shout out to Zorbas in Scottsdale. That place was amazing weekdays at lunch time (one of my old stories on my lost account was about a very busy lunchtime visit to Zorbas). There were almost always lots of closeted dudes looking to get their cocks wet at lunch. And I was happy to help.

But the non-stop chasing of meth and cock took its toll and I had to get out and I did that by leaving Phoenix and going to inpatient rehab for 28 days. I was relieved and frankly amazed to find out that I was still HIV negative while I was in rehab. After taking literally hundreds of loads in my ass, many from meth addicts, over a period of about 6 months before rehab I was somehow not HIV positive. During those six months I was totally indiscriminate about who I let fuck me. Well that isn't true. I was and am a size queen. I LOVED big cocks. I didn't care about looks. I just cared about hygiene and that the guy had a nice cock. But that didn't mean that I didn't let meth junkies who shot dope fuck me in the ass. Because I definitely did. A bunch of times. And yet somehow I stayed HIV-.

Still hungry for the thrill of anonymous sex and still fascinated and turned on by servicing hung, horny men, I decided to try to mitigate the risks I was taking. I started sucking cock. I figured that it was a skill I could learn if I was willing to put in the reps, and it was definitely less risky than taking loads in my ass from any guy with a big hard cock. I had to work to get good at my craft though. I was spoiled by being an attractive guy with a hot ass. I didn't have to do much to make guys hard and it was easy to find guys who wanted to shoot their load in my ass. Even when I was getting fucked by dozens of guys every week while, constantly spun out of my mind, I wasn't that good at sucking cock. I couldn't deep throat and I didn't have the skills. That would change though.

One of my first memorable experiences sucking cock was at a cruisy park. By this point (2001) there were multiple sites listing "cruisy" places like parks, public bathrooms, adult bookstores, etc. This park was pretty famous on the cruising for sex websites. It was a park that was undeveloped desert landscape with walking paths through it. It has a large wash running through it, and along that wash there were multiple areas where there was concealment to be had behind stands of trees or up the many smaller side washes, or whatever.

I went around sunset on a warm fall evening. By this point in my sexual adventuring, I knew how to cruise guys. I was in my late 20s by this point. And I was confident enough to make my wants known. I saw a guy walking around, looking uncertain. It was deepening twilight by this point, so I was able to observe that he looked nervous, but he obviously knew what was going on. It struck me that I was watching a version of how I was in my first years of man-on-man sex before. I decided to see if I could help him out. I went over and said hi. He gave me a friendly but nervous response. He was probably in his early 20s.I decided to cut to the chase and ask him if he was horny. He admitted that he was. I asked if he wanted his cock sucked. He said yes. I motioned him under a tree where it was already completely dark. The ground was deep sand because it was the bottom of a dry wash. I dropped to my knees and put my face a few inches in front of his crotch. He undid his jeans and lived out his cock and balls over his boxer briefs. There was still enough light that I could see that I was in for a treat. He was semi-hard, and his cock was already magnificent. He was cut, with a thick shaft. For some guys with a thick cock, the shaft is about the same diameter ad the head, and that was true for this guy. I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock in my mouth. I wanted him to know that I was getting off on sucking his cock, so I let out a soft moan of pleasure.

I held the head of his cock in my mouth, letting him feel my tongue underneath and applying gentle suction. I felt his cock growing and getting harder in my mouth, and it was a huge turn on. He was young and horny, and it did not take long for his cock to get large and hard in my mouth. I griped him around the base of his cock. He was THICK. I have pretty big hands (can just barely palm a basketball) and I could barely circle his cock with my thumb and ring finger. I started to take him deeper in my mouth. I thought about what felt good when I got my cock sucked and I tried to do it for him. I tried to deep throat him and found the limit where I started gagging. But I discovered I could fight the gag reflex down if I concentrated. I also found that pushing to the limit of gagging made my mouth fill with slippery saliva, which in turn made it much easier to get his cock down my throat. After a couple of tries, I took his cock down to the base. He must have been about 8" or so, and I had it all down my throat. He loved it. After deep throating him until I had to come up for air, I took his cock and turned my head sideways and lined up his cock so that he could see how far down my throat he had been. I told him his cock was magnificent.

That evening I performed what I would later claim as my specialty -- a "no hands" blowjob. My favorite blowjobs had always been by guys who coaxed a load out of me without "cheating" by jacking me off. I mean, if I wanted to be jerked off I did not need to leave the house, right? So I teased him and took my pleasure in exploring his cock with my mouth and throat. Then eventually I started trying to find the rhythm that would make him cum. He got the point and started fucking himself in and out of my mouth. I took a sort break to tell him that I wanted him to cum straight down my throat.

As he got close to shooting his load, I found out how much a man's cock can expand when he is on the brink of orgasm. As big and hard as he was, he got bigger and harder. And then, it happened. The first warm spurt of cum inside my mouth. I immediately pushed down on him until I once again my nose against his pubic bone. My mouth was stretched to its limit to contain the thickness of his cock. And I could feel each pulse as he shot 3, 4, 5 jets of cum straight down my throat. I needed to breathe. I discovered that with that big of a cock in my throat I could not breathe through my nose. So I pulled back until I could breathe, keeping his cock in my mouth. Cum was still dribbling out of him. I sucked it out and swallowed. I started cleaning off his cock. Eventually I could tell he was done, so I finished with a lick of his pee slit and let him go. He put himself back in his pants and said thanks, awkward now that he had cum. He was just like I was when I started! I said, "Thank you" and wished him a good night.

And that is how I found out that I could take the same pleasure sucking cock that I took from getting fucked. I loved being to make a gift of pleasure to a man, to fulfill a fantasy he had, to be exactly what he was looking for. I did that taking all the cock I could find deep in my ass and now I could also do that by sucking cock.

My plan is to follow up this story with more of my backstory/evolution and more of my newer adventures as a cock sucking specialist. To be continued...