All Comments on 'Evolution Unlocked Pt. 03'

by James_Duncan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome! A new chapter, been waiting for this, can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great. Looking forward to lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was incredible before but this chapter shows how over the top this is going to become and I can’t wait to see what’s coming next.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi all, apologies, I've just realised that somehow in the editting process, I'd managed to cut off about half the chapter and that this published version is only about half as long as it should have been. I've submitted a revised version for publication today, but that will usually take 5-7 working days before it goes live.

Thank you for the positive comments and scores, they are very much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loving the plot of this story, hope it continues for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved reading about the love and acceptance/support between the characters in this story so far! =D

Awaiting eagerly for the remainder of chapter 3, and the continuation in chapter 4!

Any progress updates you can share? =)

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi all,

I'm not exactly sure what's happening with Lit. I submitted the revised version of this chapter around the 10th of April and over 2 weeks later it had still not been published, so I checked things to see if there was any issues with the submission and ended up resubmitting it again, confirming it was all as it is supposed to be. That was the 3rd May, so hopefully it should be published in the next day or two..but I'm at the mercy of Lit in this regard.

GlenOfGlassGlenOfGlassalmost 2 years ago

My plot prediction: the Jarvis-like AI will identify as female and 3D print a body to be part of the harem. I'm always pleasantly surprised to find a story with the rare "intelligence growth" theme. It's almost never tagged but it's one of my favorites. Thanks for writing.

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 1 year ago

I’m enjoying the sci-fi elements of the story very much.

Other than it seems the author has gotten a little carried away with Sam’s need to modify himself to the point that by chapter 5,I expect Sam to have a 3 foot cock and cum enough to fill a bathtub. But hey if you ignore the ridiculousness of the 15” duck that cums 2 gallons it’s a pretty good story so far. 4*.

PurplefizzPurplefizz11 months ago

The sci-fi part of this story is good, too few nanotechnology stories get written and as we sci-fi readers/watchers know, if you can think it and visualise it, it’s probably possible. That said, the author’s obsession with dick size, cum volume and most ridiculous of all, cervical penetration of a woman pregnant with his own offspring spoils what could be an excellent story, where does the author think those triplets are going to grow ffs? In the womb that he is penetrating… causing the foetuses to self-abort! It seems he lacks the basics of reproduction and wrecks what is a good vision otherwise of what could be somebody’s moral conundrum in years to come.

3⭐️ good plot, spoiled by stupidity.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

Predictable chapter, but absolutely necessary for plot and character development. 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Getting a bit silly now. I liked the premiss though: you've just gone off the tracks. Shall'nt be reading any more of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Duncan@James_Duncan
Started writing stories in June 2021, having never written before. This is the first time I've published anything, as they seem to be going down well, and I'm finding it cathartic, then I will likely carry on, however I cannot give specific timescales for publishing new conten...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES