Evolution Unlocked Pt. 03

Story Info
Sams world is changing.
9.2k words
4.77
19.6k
39

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is copyrighted by the author and no consent is given or expressed to use any or all of this story without the authors express consent. Copyright: James_Duncan, 2022.

Part 3 - Revelations

Several hours later, Sam had retreated to his workshop, Rebecca and Victoria were both buzzing and had gone into planning mode for the new babies that would be arriving in 9 months. He'd found their totally over the top reactions a little bemusing, but the complete joy that had embraced the pair of them had put a smile on his face, and even he had to admit that the thought of his first children being on the way was really, really good.

At first, he thought it was strange, but suddenly his mind had come alive with all kinds of ideas around the nanites and potential ways to allow them to market, and that was part of the reason he'd retreated to his workshop. It was like somehow, the news of impending fatherhood had increased his own need to both provide for, but also to protect his children from the danger.

Maybe it was the new insights from the first wave of intelligence upgrades he'd done to mimic Rebecca's, but he now knew what the first steps he needed to make were, and this had filled him with a newfound sense of purpose and drive to get started. It was only when Rebecca appeared smiling radiantly, that he realised he'd been working at things for four hours straight. It was that which prompted him to initiate the second part of what he knew he needed to do to start with.

"I think you need some lunch Sam, we cannot have you starving away down here and anyway, I'm eating for four now, so." She said smiling.

"You have no idea how glad it makes me to see you this happy." Sam said before gently kissing her.

"I guess my Master kept his promise. Do you have any idea how horny that makes me, knowing that you've bred me and put three of your babies in me?" She said with a smile.

Sam pulled her into his lap. "Why don't you show me, Princess." He said grinding his cock against her crotch.

It was about ten minutes later when they emerged from the workshop to a grinning Victoria. "So how was your first taste of pregnant sex then?" she enquired.

"Good, but messy." Rebecca giggled, gesturing to the long streams of cum running down her legs.

"I think we will need a slut handy to clean up his spunk as it runs out of my pregnant pussy" Rebecca said, glancing knowingly down towards her legs before returning her gaze to Victoria.

"Lick her clean please, Toy." Sam said as Rebecca sat on a stool and spread her thighs.

"Of course, Master." Victoria replied, almost diving in eagerness between Rebecca's legs.

Sam decided now was as good a time as any to raise a couple of points. "Girls, it occurred to me that I've not asked for your thoughts about the nanites and the potential for both good and ill they offer. Nor have I asked you if you are happy with the direction I think we need to take, in respect of the nanites."

Rebecca was a little distracted by Victoria busily slurping up the cum oozing from her but was sufficiently with it to enquire. "Would it be better to wait a few minutes, Master?" she breathed out between gentle moans. "Me and Victoria are a little distracted currently... oh God, yes there Tori, you're going to make me cum."

Sam looked slightly sheepishly at them. "I'll put the kettle on, then we can discuss it when you're done."

"Oh my God, just make me cum, Tori, please............ Sounds.... like a...... plan..." she managed to get out between gasps.

A little later, Sam put the tea onto the kitchen table and sat down. Rebecca was looking a little flushed still.

"You OK, Princess?"

"Yes, just still coming down a little." She giggled "Think we can officially say pregnancy makes me horny."

"OK, well, as I was saying at such an inopportune moment.... The thought of becoming a father has tripped something in my mind. I've been doing more thinking about, and trying to plan a way forward with the nanites, and the potential they offer. But likewise, I've realised I haven't asked you what you think, or whether you are happy with the direction I'm thinking about heading in?"

"Well, I think we both know at least some of what you're thinking, but if you explain it to us, then we can tell you." Rebecca observed dryly.

"Oh, yes, that would probably be a good idea." Sam replied slightly self-consciously.

"Well, clearly the potential they offer to change the world is massive, you know that. Likewise, although I think we could keep their existence secret for at least a few years, it's going to come out sooner or later. That's pretty much unavoidable. But clearly a lot of powerful people are either going to try and take them from us, or at least want to try and force their way into some form of control/ownership of them.

Now, given that just wanting to do those things, kind of proves their unsuitability to having any say or control over them, I've been thinking about both how I maintain control, whilst also keeping you and anyone else I care about safe at the same time."

Sam glanced at each of them to make sure they were following him. He knew it was an annoying habit, but it was born of decades of experience of losing people when trying to explain things. They both nodded at him to continue.

"Much as the thought in many ways repels me, I can't help but come to the conclusion that I, at least, am going to have a lot of work to do over the coming years and decades. I need people I completely trust, helping me. Clearly that means the pair of you, but it also means other people too. There is no way we can do this without help."

The girls carried on listening as Sam explained the outline of the plan he had developed, from the first stage, which was developing an AI-like programme to secure the nanites, followed by approaching his best mate, Paul, to help understand the likely situation regarding government security services. He talked them through his thought process of developing a commercial powerbase through "breakthroughs" he was already considering, as well as any that the likes of Victoria may make. He finally revealed that his plan was to provide both himself, them, and their family, security from kidnap and control attempts, whilst also being able to fend off power hungry politicians and how he planned to achieve that. After about twenty minutes he finally felt like he had laid it all out on the table.

"So, I guess what I'm saying, is that there is a hell of a lot of work to be done. There is going to be danger, and we may well end up with a lot of power; power that in truth I never really wanted. Are you two happy with this?" Sam finally asked.

Rebecca looked at Victoria, as if to prompt her. Glancing back at her, Victoria replied.

"Does that look like the life Rebecca or I really want? Probably not, but that's no different from how it is for you is it? I think I can safely say that we both realise the need for what you are proposing, because if you don't do it, we would likely end up fucked, or worse still lab rats, examined under a microscope. I love you Sam. I think I loved you from the second you stroked the back of my hand with your fingers. I want you; I want to be with you, I want to be yours completely.

But, in order for that to stand a chance of happening, we've got to do this. Even taking us out of the equation, I don't think I could conscience the idea of leaving what happens with the nanites to chance, as the potential for abuse is too great. My mind races sometimes when I think about the potential for harm they offer in the wrong hands, and the truth is, the only hands I trust are my Master's. So, whatever it takes, I'm with you, Sam."

"Likewise for me, Sam." Rebecca said gently. "Everything I know about you says that you are the best man I've ever met and I trust you to do it right, so I'm with you, whatever it takes."

Sam breathed a big sigh of relief. "I thought that would be the case, but knowing it takes a weight off my mind."

"Sam, sometimes you need to trust your instincts and not second-guess yourself." Rebecca said gently, hugging him. "It's adorable at times, but it's really not you somehow. Be what comes naturally, take charge, and others will follow you, I promise. Especially women." She giggled.

"Huh, what exactly are you suggesting, Princess?" Sam asked, arching an eyebrow.

Rebecca blushed a little. "Men are going to want to be you Master, women are going to want to be with you Master."

"Rebecca, even I can see there's more to it than that. Come on, spit it out."

Rebecca blushed furiously. "The thought of women creaming their panties, wanting to be told to bend over and provide you with pleasure..." she tailed off.

"Gets you very wet?" Sam asked gently. Rebecca nodded, blushing furiously.

Sam gently ran his hand up her inner thigh, until his fingers came into contact with her dripping wet pussy.

"It turns you on that badly, does it?" he whispered in her ear, causing her to moan.

"What about you Toy?" he said, pulling Victoria to him, "are you like your sister slut?" he asked as he pushed his hand between her legs. "Is your slave pussy sodden at the thought of other women offering themselves to me, wanting me to claim them?"

Victoria, bit her lip, blushing furiously as Sam felt the moisture dripping from her tight little quim drip onto his hand before it even touched her.

Sam cupped her pussy, feeling the incredible wetness as he gently thumbed her clit. Victoria moaned deeply as her legs shook and a large orgasm rocked through her body.

"Wow, I knew my little sluts were naughty, but I didn't know you were that naughty." He said gently, holding them both against him.

"Well, my darling sluts, you will always be there, and should either of you feel the urge to feed my huge cock into another slut and have me claim her, you will tell me. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master," they both groaned in unison.

He laughed before kissing both of them deeply.

"I've invited my best mate, Paul, over to dinner on Friday. I think we need his help and he's always been at the back of my mind as my go to person for considering the security implications of the nanites, since I first came up with the idea.

I can't tell you exactly what he does, because I don't know, we simply never discuss his work other than in very general terms, but he spent 20 years in the Army, then the security services, and has spent the last 10 years running his own private security consultancy, working for the rich and shameless of the world.

I also know that I can trust him. He and I are very much on the same wavelength, so I can't help but think that getting an expert overview of the kinds of issues we might face, and potential solutions, would be a really good idea.

It's possible he may have some form of ongoing obligation to report certain things to UK security services, but we can check that before we tell him more. But likewise, this could affect both of you too, so are you ok with this?"

"Sam, if you trust him, then I'll defer to your judgement, but just exercise caution. Remember that, even if you don't tell him any specifics. If he is under any obligation, that could trigger attention we may not like." Rebecca replied.

"Good point. Seems like the first thing to do is check with him, but then again, that needs to wait until we are face to face."

"Also, Sam, remember that even if he is out, that the nature of his business, may well mean that the security services keep an eye on him anyway, so discretion is going to be the better part of valour." she added.

"When did you get so smart?" Sam asked raising his eyebrow suggestively.

"When my new Master made me that way." She giggled.

"Additionally, I think I've come up with a relatively simple way to transfer nanites to another individual, whilst keeping them designated to a slave unit, and although all the tests I've done say it should work, the only way to know for sure is to try it out. Paul might be a good option for doing so, assuming the conversations go well. However, in the meantime, this week I want to carry on working on stage two of the intelligence upgrades for you, Rebecca, whilst initiating the current level ones for Victoria.

Assuming that goes all according to plan, we should be finished by Thursday, and then we can be better prepared for the meeting with Paul on Friday. I'm also going to carry on working on the new security for the nanites, although I suspect that will go a lot faster and more easily once the intelligence upgrades are finished. I'm also thinking that I'd very much like you both to move in permanently." Sam smiled.

They both squealed with excitement and started doing a little jig.

He added, Considering we are likely to have quite a lot of children coming along in the near future, we might need to start thinking about moving to a much larger house, although it may be a good idea to wait until some of the new projects come online and start making money so we have more leeway on what we can buy."

"Well, I was intending to sell my house anyway," Rebecca noted, "so that adds more to the pot."

"Me too," Victoria added. "The place I have doesn't seem like me anymore and wherever I am, I want to be with you both.

By the time Thursday rolled around and Rebecca had finished doing all the IQ tests, Sam was really rather excited to show the results. Especially, given some of the comments that Rebecca had been making about things suddenly slotting into place for her, that she had never quite gotten before.

"So, before we start, Rebecca, I just want to check with Victoria whether she had seen any changes in you that aren't related to the three babies growing in your beautiful belly?" Sam said with a smile, giving her tummy a loving pat.

"Well, I don't think so," said Victoria, "but it does seem like she's now even more empathic than before. It's like I'm not having to explain how I feel. Now, she just seems to know."

"Hmm, now you mention it, Victoria, it's like I just know how you're feeling now, and what to do to help you feel better. What do you think Sam?"

*********************

"It could be just that your mind is working so much faster and noticing things that it didn't before, but there is also something else it could be, but we'd need to run some tests to determine which it is?" Sam noted.

"Ah, you're wondering if the increase in brain activity might have triggered some kind of latent empath abilities in me?" Rebecca answered smiling a knowing smile.

"Maybe it's telepathy too?" Sam said laughing.

"Well either way, we can investigate that, but clearly, the answer is that neither Victoria or I have seen anything detrimental. So moving onto the results, I wasn't expecting a linear advancement curve, but I was also not expecting to see what we have.

Although I have to admit that when I think about it from a different perspective, it kind of makes sense. Anyway, results are as follows. Baseline IQ prior to phase two upgrades was 176, which was already amongst the highest ever recorded scores. However what we've seen, as far as I can measure it is as follows. Neural firing efficiency increased your IQ by a full 19 points, phase 2 neuron count, increased it by a further 22 points, but phase 3, Neural networking efficiency increased it by a full 28 points. So taking you to 75% of the maximum has taken your IQ to a whopping 245, which is in the top 3 ever recorded scores. Interestingly the data suggests that if the pattern follows through for the final 25%, you could easily top 300, bear in mind that only 8 people in history have scored of 200 and only 2 have ever potentially topped 250."

"Wow, that's amazing Sam. Like I said I don't feel different, but everything does seem clearer, easier to understand and I've all kinds of thoughts about things I would never have thought about before tripping in my mind. However the one most reassuring thought of all?" Rebecca asked, looking at Sam questioningly?

"What?" Sam said smiling.

"I know I've made the right choices with you and Victoria. I can't tell you how I know, but where maybe there were the slightest thoughts before that made me question things, now I know. I know I want to be utterly yours, I know I want you as my master and I know that everything you told me about submission and what you thought I was is completely true." She said gently, moving closer to Sam gazing into his eyes and rubbing his chest.

"I don't know how to explain how I feel about you Sam, but I know that words are not enough. It's like my mind wants to express things, but short of us developing telepathy, words are wholly inadequate.

I also know, that bringing Victoria into our fold was absolutely right, because I love her. As a sister, as a lover and as my masters fellow slut. If you hadn't already bred me, I'd be begging you to do so, so I could show you how much I am yours. You are the best person I've ever met Samuel Northrop and I am so proud to call you master." She finished with a sultry whisper.

Sam, had been staring at her with ever increasing intensity as she had spoken, the love and lust becoming more obvious in his expression, as she finished he slowly pulled her into his arms and looked down into her amazing eyes.

"I am the luckiest man alive to have you." He said gently, before kissing her to the very depths of her soul. Rebecca felt like her shoes were going to explode off her feet as her body instinctively responded.

"Please, take me master, remind yourself what I am." She whispered huskily as she fumbled frantically at his trousers, releasing his cock, before aiming it right between her legs.

"Take her, fuck her master." Victoria egged him on breathily as she stroked the side of Rebecca's face.

Rebecca cried out in pure pleasure as Sam hilted himself inside her in one deep stroke, his helmet brushing past her now closed cervix and somehow her pussy adapted to take him all as he pushed deep against the back wall of her sex.

This was no gentle love making, but a deep and sensual fucking as he stared into her eyes.

"Use me master, let me know how much I please you." She whimpered as he used every inch of her wanton pussy.

"You're mine," Sam growled primally.

"Always, completely." She whimpered.

"Come for me. Milk me of what you need" Sam commanded and no sooner had he uttered the words than Rebecca felt her body respond. Her legs instinctively wrapped round him, holding him deep inside her as she threw her head back and wailed. Her pussy expertly milking Sam, forcing him over the edge, making him groan in primal lust as he erupted in her depths.

As he held her tight to him, forcing her to take every single drop of precious seed, gazing into her eyes, the devotion in them utterly apparent, he became lost in the thoughts and emotions and somehow he knew, he truly did own her, she was his, completely and utterly his.

Primal emotions rolled through him, the thoughts of owning multiple beautiful women and breeding them all, owning them all, loving them all.

"Yes master," Rebecca whimpered as she looked intensely into his eyes. "Do it, you deserve it," she groaned out as suddenly she came hard again, her pussy desperately trying to milk his cock more. Sam's eyes widened.

"You want that, don't you princess," he half whispered, half growled as her orgasm intensified.

"Yeeeesssssss," she wailed, throwing her head back as her orgasm morphed into a monster, her entire body rigid in pure pleasure.

"Claim them, fill every inch of their cunts and wombs with the biggest monster cock they can take, flood them with gallons of your beautiful seed, inflate their wombs with all the cum and make them look 6 months pregnant every time you fill them." She moaned desperately, kissing Sam savagely.