Evolution Unlocked Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my perfect Princess, my prime." Sam whispered, awestruck my Rebecca's revelations, suddenly becoming aware of Victoria, hugging them both, her expression a mixture of pure desire, arousal and awe.

"Please master, take me, I need to please you so badly." Victoria moaned between kissing both of them.

"Take her, claim her again, make her please you like the glorious little toy she is." Rebecca moaned, pulling Victoria in as Sam's cock started to slide out of her pussy, huge quantities of cum oozing from her as he did.

Sam was in a daze, as Victoria almost leapt into his arms as Rebecca moved away and barely felt, Rebecca take hold of his still iron hard cock and guide it straight into Victoria's sodden cunt.

"In my womb master, please, fill me." Victoria moaned, the first orgasm starting as soon as he entered her.

Sam was almost a passenger to his own emotions and thoughts as he drove straight into Victoria's cervix, squirting pre cum reflexively, he didn't stop and just pushed hard against her barrier, forcing it open as she screamed in pure unadulterated pleasure. There was no chance it could resist his dominance for long as Sam felt his cock plunge deep into her womb.

"Deeper please." Victoria wailed when Sam went balls deep.

"You want it deeper do you toy." Sam growled as he pressed hard against her pelvis.

"Please.." she wailed, "every inch of me is yours, use it all."

Somehow in all this Sam managed to scramble a coherent thought and flicked open the nanites overlay and maybe because of the primal urges roaring through him the overlay went straight to a scan like image as he looked down as Victoria's belly and he could see how deep in her he was.

Sam mentally threw the image at Rebecca and Victoria and heard them gasp as clearly they saw what he did.

"See how deep I am in your slave womb?" he growled

"Yes master, " Victoria moaned.

"You want it deeper Toy?, would this be deep enough for you?" Sam moaned flicking the slider for the size of his cock along till the image showed his helmet pressed into the very back of her womb.

"Oh god yes master," Victoria moaned, the thought of a monster like that driving her to new heights.

"What about you Princess? Do you want your master owning you with a monster that big.

Rebecca moaned in arousal, nodding furiously, all thoughts disappearing in a pure heat like wave running through her.

"Should I also be inflating every womb I claim with even more seed each time." Sam groaned, his balls tightening at the thought of pumping her so full of cum she looked 6 months pregnant.

"Yes master." They both groaned.

In the lustful frenzy, Sam accepted the size increase to 15 inches and slid the slider for cum quantity all the way to 2 litres a load and told the nanites to do it. That sent him over the edge and with a primal growl, he started to unload deep into Victoria's womb, the hormones in his cum sending her into an orgasmic frenzy.

It was some time later when Sam became consciously aware again and saw the overlay flashing in his vision telling him about the significant nutritional requirements required to upgrade his equipment, whilst also suggesting some modifications to his body to allow normal locomotion with that size equipment between his legs, he hit accept without really thinking as his focus came back to the two women utterly sated in his arms, his semi hard cock still buried in the depths of Victoria's womb.

"I love you both so much." He whispered gently to them as he left Victoria impaled and scooped Rebecca up in one arm, carrying them upstairs.

Later after they'd all showered Sam was thinking about what had just happened.

"I think that maybe you have developed empathy/telepathy," he noted quietly with a quizzical look at Rebecca.

"It was like I could see the thoughts in your head, they were so clear, so lucid, it was almost like they were my own." Rebecca mused.

"I think you were projecting to me too. It was like I suddenly knew exactly how much you truly are all mine. I've never felt anything like it, it was so raw, so primal, so right. Knowing you feel that way... I'm honoured." He said tailing of to a slightly awed whisper.

"It's us that are honoured Sam." Rebecca said gently, holding his hand. "I could feel your strength, your integrity, your love. You have no idea how good a man you really are and that's what makes you so wonderful. I also felt your urges.. god, they felt so primal, so amazing." She blushed.

"I meant what I said," she added gently, caressing the back of his hand.

Sam looked at her questioningly, searching for the slightest hint of doubt.

"I'm not sure I understand how you would want me doing that, but I know you do and that makes you both even more amazing." He whispered almost in awe.

"Master." Victoria said gently and looking at Rebecca for confirmation to continue.

"You are amazing, you are going to be the most important man on the planet before long. You have the potential to change humanity beyond anything anyone has ever dreamed of being able to achieve. I felt some of what you and Rebecca did and I yearn to be able to feel that properly.

You are also an exceptional person in every way I can think of and being yours feels more right than I ever dreamed anything could. Yes you want us as your little slutty sex slaves, but you want us that way to empower us, not to control us, I've never met anyone like you and I know Rebecca hasn't. It's like somehow you're everything I ever wanted rolled up into a single package and that's before I even consider what happens when you touch me." She got goosebumps thinking about his touch.

"We know that some of it is the pheromones, but mostly it's just you Sam, the person you are underneath. I might not have known what to call it, but I've known I wanted someone like you, a master for a long time. I also know that there are a lot of women, just like me and Rebecca who crave what you offer. I know I'm yours completely and I know that you love me and my beautiful sister to distraction.

But how could I deny those women the chance to be yours if they deserve it? How could I deny my master the chance to receive all that pleasure and love from more than just me and Rebecca? You have some much to give Sam and as long as Rebecca and I get to pre approve them, to make sure we all will get along, how could I say no?

Plus, it may sound odd, but the thought of guiding my master's monster cock into a new pussy, of seeing you stretch her open, seeing the joy on her face as she feels what I've felt as her body succumbs to your monstrous masculinity. Seeing her cum again and again from being taken until finally you blow your enormous load deep in her womb, claiming her as yours, making her look already pregnant, ensuring she will never want any other cock ever again.....God, it's got me dripping just thinking about it." She moaned.

"Now I know it's going to happen, the thought of you using every single inch of my tight cunt and womb to please your even bigger monster. I'm nearly Cumming just thinking about it. Oh god and the thought of having you inflate my womb with vast quantities of your potent seed... oh god, I'm Cumming." She moaned, as the orgasm raced through her.

"Oh god I'm sorry master."

"It's ok beautiful Toy, I forgive you, but I think that lovely tight little pussy needs a reminder of who owns it, doesn't it?"

"Yes master," she whimpered.

"Legs shoulder width apart, push that pelvis forward and show me my pussy understands it needs to be spanked."

Victoria complied, whimpering with need. "Please remind your second pussy who owns it master." As she pushed her glorious sodden hole forward.

Sam looked gently in her eyes as he at first gently smacked his pussy with the flat of his hand.

"Whose pussy is this toy?" he asked after the first two smacks.

"Yours master." She whimpered in need.

Sam smacked straight onto her open large inner labia a little harder the third time, causing Victoria to gasp.

"I'm glad you remember my little slut."

"Kitty remembers master, she's yours completely although she's desperate for you to breed her master."

Sam gently rubbed her. "Is she now. How desperate?"

"Very master, although she will miss you so deep inside her whilst she grows your babies." Victoria moaned.

"I will miss being that deep inside her very much as well." Sam said gently carrying on rubbing her pussy.

"Another reason you deserve other sluts master." Victoria moaned. "We both know how good it feels for you to be inside your wombs, you should always have that available to you." She whimpered.

"Master, please may I cum?"

"Yes my darling, cum for master." Sam whispered gently kissing her.

Sam held her gently as she came hard, her green eyes sparkling like emeralds, amazed at how much he loved her despite the short time she had been in his life. His gaze lifted to Rebecca and still felt the amazement of the depth of feeling in that look. How could he love them both this much, but he did and maybe that was part of their point? Love wasn't lessened by loving more people....

Sam had initiated the second line mental upgrades for both himself and Victoria and was pleased to see that they would be complete by Friday, well in time for dinner with Paul. The upgrades he'd triggered for the enhancements to his equipment and the recommended body upgrades had him ravenous, and he spent almost all afternoon snacking away trying to keep those hunger issues at bay. Thank god the gastro intestinal upgrades were already done, because even with those, the additional nutritional requirements for the upgrades were pretty serious and it would take approximately 3 days for him to eat the required additional amounts.

He was also pleased to see that the nanites were making decisions on their own and were working on the bodily upgrades, before making changes to his meat and two veg and that it was the bodily upgrades that required the vast majority of the nutrition. He also knew that when they were finished, he was going to need a whole set of new clothes to cope with the modifications and that he was likely to end up having to retrain himself to the changed body size and shape.

He spent most of the rest of the afternoon and evening working on the basics of the AI he wanted running to provide security, but decided to wait till the intelligence upgrades were completed to 75% before getting in to the specifics. In simple terms, he wanted something akin to Jarvis from Ironman providing that security and oversight and had some new ideas about how it could be safely achieved without running the risk of the AI wanting to take over the world.

Friday morning, they all woke with renewed vigour and Sam confirmed that he did feel significantly different mentally, even the things he'd been considering for the AI the previous day now seemed really basic and he spent the morning working through a whole raft of changes his new intellect allowed. Considering how he was used to understanding things so much more than the average person, he was slightly awed at his newfound level of understanding and could see so many opportunities for breakthroughs in science and human understanding he knew he would have decades of work to do.

As part of that understanding he suddenly realised mid morning some of the reasons for the second gastro intestinal upgrades and realised that these alone would provide anyone some serious amounts of potential extra security for everyone involved. Scanning through the options, he re-wrote some of the nanite sub routines on the fly and once he had done them immediately sent the upgrades through to both Rebecca and Victoria and scheduled all of them for the second gastro upgrade on Sunday.

Sam even amazed himself, by not losing track of time and not needing any reminder to come back upstairs for food at lunchtime. That on its own had him laughing, he'd gotten so used to forgetting such things that somehow his new more ordered brain caught him by surprise.

Rebecca looked surprised when he came up of his own accord and he felt the amusement rolling off the pair of them.

"Yes, wonder of wonders, the new upgrades seem to mean I can remember to do things now." He laughed, before suddenly deciding to do a little test.

He thought about how it would feel to stretch Victoria open with his new even large cock, how good it would feel to kiss the back of her womb as he plundered her and every other woman he took and claimed, to see them coming hard from being penetrated and the orgasms intensifying as his pre cum spurted on their cervix's, opening them, allowing his huge cock to force it's way through, he thought about having women impaled on his ridiculous member, constantly coming from the stimulation, the pheromones in his cum and how he would adore seeing them completely lost in pleasure as they were taken.

He sent consciously thought about sending those thoughts to the pair of them and laughed out loud, as both their pupils dilated, their breathing quickened and their faces flushed with arousal.

"Please master." they both moaned in unison, looking at him with looks of unadulterated lust.

"Well I guess that answers that question." He whispered enfolding the pair of them into a loving hug.

"Indeed master, is that empathy, or telepathy?" Rebecca said, but it was only a moment later that Sam realised her lips hadn't moved.

"Telepathy, clearly," he thought back to the pair of them.

"This is amazing, what's going to happen when you crank the upgrades to 100%?" Rebecca gasped, consciously saying the words.

"I have no idea, but, we definitely need to test this. It could be seriously useful." Sam thought back to them.

Sam looked into Victoria's eyes and for the first time he felt them truly connect completely, it was like somehow she became an open book to him, somewhat like Rebecca had the previous day and what he felt took his breath away.

"Soon, I promise my darling Toy," he said sending mental images of him breeding her, her womb swelling with litres of his seed, his swimmers hungrily seeking her eggs, her growing and becoming hugely pregnant with multiple of his babies inside her.

He let his desire to see her that big flow to her, his desire to see her breasts leaking milk into his mouth as her huge beautiful belly made drinking from her teats difficult with his enormous cock buried in her depths.

All he felt in return was overwhelming desire for him to do that to her as often as he wanted and for the first time he truly knew she was utterly and completely devoted to him and would give all of herself whilst asking for nothing in return.

"That you feel that way is an honour," he whispered as he kissed her.

It was about 7pm when the doorbell rang and Sam answered it. No sooner had he opened it, than Paul immediately commented.

"Shit mate, life has clearly been treating you well, you look amazing, it's like you've lost 10 years or something."

Sam, laughed and immediately grabbed Paul for a manly hug, being careful to not use his newfound strength.

"Err, who are you and what have you done with Sam?" Paul asked, in a semi serious but also slightly sarcasm laced tone.

"It's a long story, I'll explain in a bit. First, come in and let me introduce you to some people you've never met before." Sam laughed.

As he stepped in and saw Rebecca and Victoria for the first time, Sam saw the amazement cross his face momentarily before he regained control and Sam laughed.

"Paul, this is Rebecca and Victoria the loves of my life. Rebecca and Victoria, this is Paul, my best mate for 32 years."

Sam watched as what he'd said, sunk slowly at first into Paul's brain, then laughed, when Paul looked at him with a questioning expression.

"Yes you heard me correctly mate. These are the two ladies I would marry tomorrow, if the law allowed."

Rebecca and Victoria giggled as Paul's surprise finally got the better of him and his mouth moved as if to say something, but unable to formulate the words.

"Pleased to meet you ladies." He finally managed to get out, his brain clearly working on a lot of questions.

"We'll get to the how, before the evening is out, I promise." Sam said to the as yet unasked question clearly forming in Pauls' brain.

Sam sorted out drinks and ushered Paul into the living room, leaving the girls to finishing up cooking dinner.

"I bet you have a lot of questions already." Sam laughed as Paul's brain was clearly trying to process the fact that both the most gorgeous women he'd ever seen were with Sam in all ways.

"Both of them?" he finally managed to get out after taking a large swig of the beer Sam had given him.

"Yes. I am with both of them, we all share a bed. Rebecca is pregnant with my children and Victoria soon will be." Sam decided the blunt approach would get this part of the surprise out of the way.

"Shit man, you lucky, lucky fucker." Paul blurted out laughing. "Mind you, if anyone deserves the kind of payback, it's probably you, so good luck to you mate. Do they have any friends as gorgeous, who want a good man?" Paul asked laughing.

"Maybe, I don't know." Sam shrugged nonchalantly with a wry smile.

"Man I really need to hear this story, how the fuck is all I can say." Paul laughed.

"All in good time mate, all in good time. But before we can even begin to go there, I need to ask you a serious question."

"Shoot." Paul said, Sam's tone had gotten his immediate attention.

"I've never asked anything specific about what you do, but now I need to ask one simple thing."

"Ok,"

"Do you still have any obligation to report things to the government/security services."

"No, not an obligation, probably a better way of putting it would be an understanding."

"An understanding?" Sam asked.

"Yes, I hear things from time to time and if I feel it's something they need to know about, I will give them a head's up."

"So no obligation?"

"Nope." Paul answered taking another swig of beer and looking at Sam quizzically.

"Good, so can I have your word that nothing you find out tonight will go beyond these walls?"

"Now you've got my attention mate. That's a promise I wouldn't give most people, but given that it's you, yes, I promise nothing you tell me will pass my lips outside of these 4 walls."

"Good," Sam said sounding relieved. "One other question, do you have any recording devices on you?"

"Only my phone, I've come to see my best mate, didn't think I'd need any." Paul laughed.

"Can you switch it off?" Sam asked seriously.

"You're joking, no wait I can see you aren't. Ok, give me a sec, need to divert all calls and messages to my second." Paul fiddled with his phone for a few minutes, then held it up as it powered down so Sam could see the screen.

"It's me that's supposed to be into the cloak and dagger stuff, what's going on mate?"

"Kind of a long story, but firstly before I go into any specifics, I need you to know a few things. They will be apparent as soon as I start explaining, but I want them out there, so you understand my motivation from the get go ok?"

"Sam, this is me, I know you and I know that no matter what, you're intentions are honourable, in fact I'd go so far as to say, you are the most moral person I've ever met, why do you think I agreed when you got called Mr Moralistic all those years ago?"

"Ok, fair play. I just want you to know that if I tell you everything, this puts mine, Rebecca, Victoria and the babies lives in serious danger. I am not even slightly joking, I only wish I were."

Paul nodded, his expression more serious. "Go on."

"Well, you know I'm inventing these days. Well I've invented something that will massively change the world. When and if it comes out what exactly it's capable of, every single person of power and or wealth is going to want a piece of the pie and will probably happily kill to get it.