Evolution Unlocked Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You probably think I'm exaggerating; I can see the look on your face mate, but let me ask you this. Have you ever known me to exaggerate about my work?"

Paul clearly thought for a moment before answering, his expression becoming more serious. "No."

"Ok, before I tell you the story, I won't tell you why I'm telling you, that much will be clear, but what I want you to know is that I'm going to want you on board, I'm going to want you in charge of security for me, my family, the company etc."

"I'm not sure you can afford me mate." Paul laughed, then when Sam's expression didn't change one jot.

"I take it this invention is valuable then?"

"Only the most valuable thing ever invented by a country mile." Sam said utterly deadpan.

"So you're likely to become a billionaire?"

"Think trillionaire. Well assuming I keep the money, which I don't intend to. But I'm serious mate, I want you on board running security of all types. In fact this is such a game changer, you may well end up running the countries security on my behalf."

Paul laughed, "You aren't joking are you? So basically you just told me that you might be planning a coup in the UK?"

Sam laughed too, breaking the mood that had infected the room. "No, that's not what I'm saying, more that my only way to make sure me and my family are safe is to have a country completely on board and it might as well be the UK. Yes, I can see scenario's where I end up running the country, but do you honestly think I would ever do that without the consent of the people?"

"No, I can't." Paul shrugged. "Anyway, wouldn't it be easier to simply tell me about this invention?"

"Ok, yes it would, but if I'm going to do that, then really sorry mate, but I need you to sign this non-disclosure agreement." Sam said looking at him seriously.

Paul, looked at him for a moment. "Damn your serious aren't you?"

"Very." Sam replied hating having to do this with his best friend.

Paul quickly scanned through the agreement, before shrugging his shoulders and signing it.

Sam smiled gently. "Ok, well a lot of what I'm about to tell you is going to be hard to believe, but you need to keep in mind that it's all true."

"Ok." Paul replied

"You've met Rebecca and Victoria. What did you think?"

"Well, I still have no idea how you did it. I mean you look ten years younger and you've always had a way with some women, and we both know the ladies like equipment like we both have, but fuck mate. How the fuck did you bag two of the hottest women I've ever seen and how the hell are they ok with sharing you?"

"Well as I tell you more, it may well all start to make sense, but let me ask you a simple question first. How old would you say Rebecca and Victoria were?"

"Well they've both got that vibe that they are probably older than they look and women like that always look younger than they are. So, they look maybe mid to late 20's, so at most, early 30's?"

"They are both 47." Sam said quietly.

"Huh, what? You're serious?.... Sorry mate, but there is no way those two ten pluses are 47. Rebecca's pregnant with your babies and Victoria clearly intends to be, that's nearly impossible at 47 without medical intervention"

"Bin, I'm not joking, they are both 47."

The use of his old nickname, got Paul's attention. "You're serious?"

Sam nodded. "So does that not make you wonder how they look the way they do? How Rebecca can be pregnant and Victoria soon will be?"

"Of course it does, so are you going to tell me or what?" Paul had the expression of someone who only believed what they were hearing, because it was his best mate telling him and even then it was clear that he was struggling to believe.

"I'm assuming you've heard of nanites?"

"Of course, you're not the only one into Sci-fi mate."

"Well I've invented them and they are inside myself, Rebecca and Victoria." Sam looked at Paul to confirm he was listening.

Sam laid it all out over the next 15 minutes or so, answering Paul's questions as they went through, although even at the end, he knew that Paul was clearly struggling to believe.

"Would it help if you saw evidence with your own eyes, stuff that would be impossible without what I've told you?"

"I guess." Paul shrugged, still looking like he expected to wake up and realise it was a dream.

Sam thought to Rebecca and asked her to meet them in the gym, as he led Paul there.

Like he had done with Victoria, Sam got Paul to check the quarter tonne weight bar and confirm it was that heavy, before Rebecca lifted it with ease and started to bicep curl it.

"Man, you should see your face right now." Sam laughed at Paul's eyes literally bulging with disbelief at what he was seeing. "You know I'm going to take the piss out of you about this in the future."

Paul, looked back to Sam, his expression becoming suddenly serious. "You weren't joking were you, fuck! The politicians and military would literally kill you for this shit, hell the entire world elite is going to want a piece of this. I know these people and they will quite literally kill you for this."

"Now you see why I need you on board?"

"Fuck mate, this is so fucked up, but amazing. My brain's already hurting just thinking about keeping this quiet for now. You cannot let anyone know about this till we can get some serious security and leverage in place."

"So, I take it that means you're on board?"

"How the fuck could I say no to this, you're my best mate and this could fuck the world up so badly in the wrong hands."

Paul looked straight into Sam's eyes. "I know you; you've already thought this shit through and if you're now way smarter than you were, you've got a plan, haven't you?"

Sam nodded, before laying out his overarching plan to keep control, whilst also providing the family security. Paul listened carefully and commented as they discussed and Sam felt relief to hear his friend open up about some of the stuff he knew and had seen and heard.

"I know you know you're going to need a lot of security help in the future and probably a lot of resources to fund it. But you already know that, so I'm assuming it won't be a problem?"

Sam nodded.

"So, my question becomes, what do you need from me and what are your short term plans?" Paul asked.

"In simple terms, I need some additional security for the next few months, that is really low key, followed by plans on how to ramp up once things start to come out and those who might be dangerous to me and my family start to become aware of what I'm doing."

"That I can do, although I can see a situation's where we would probably need to roll my company into yours and start to seriously ramp up security within the next year." Paul replied.

"You'd do that?" Sam asked, slightly surprised.

"What did you think I'd say?" Paul laughed. "If even half of what you've told me is true, then you are going to have the largest target ever painted on your back. Add in the potential to change the world and help people I care a lot about, plus it being you and my potential 'nieces and nephews' and what the hell would you think I would do?" Paul asked seriously.

"I know the kind of people you're going to end up dealing with and these people play for keeps. What you have is way too dangerous to allow it to fall into the wrong hands, it's you Sam, so of course I'm all in."

"Good," Sam said gently. "Because now comes the next bit, the part I haven't explained yet... which is how I get the nanites into other people without creating another master unit." Sam smiled.

"The way I've done it with Rebecca and Victoria simply won't work to put them in you." Sam smiled. "I may love you as my best mate, but I've not going to fuck you." Sam laughed

Paul laughed, "You want to put them in me?" his eyes widening.

"Of course I do mate, with your skills and knowledge, imagine what you could be capable of, with them.

"But at least to start with, till I get the security upgrades in place, I need to keep you as what is termed a "slave unit". So, in effect I'd be in control of your nanites, until such time as I pass control over to you.

I've been working on a new method of transferring them, because if nothing else, you will in the future need to be able to transfer them to other people and if it's men, you cannot do it the way I've done it so far and you need to be able to maintain control."

Paul had a quizzical look on his face. "Err, not sure how to say this, but does that mean I'd be able to have women like Rebecca and Victoria?"

"In theory yes mate, but you would need to make damn sure they were exactly the right people before you did."

"That I can imagine." Paul said, his face something of a picture of wonder

I suspect you have a lot of old friends, maybe who've had to bow out of the business, due to age and or injury?"

"Yes, more than a few." Paul replied, his expression suddenly changing.

"Sam, are you saying you can fully heal them? What about those who've lost parts of themselves?"

"As far as I can tell, it might take a while and they will have to eat a lot, but the nanites should be able to repair pretty much any damage, because they repair back to the DNA template, which clearly includes things like all limbs organs etc."

"If you offer that to the right people, there's probably nearly nothing they wouldn't do for you. You'd get the kind of loyalty money can't buy." Paul said seriously.

"Well to my mind it's the right thing to do anyway, with the nanites able to heal and completely rejuvenate them, why wouldn't I want people with the most skills, knowledge and experience? There is literally no downside."

"Mate, even if it wasn't you, I'd put this to them without any hesitation, these are the kind of people deserve a second chance. They given everything and life's thrown them on the scrapheap. Add in the upgrades and I doubt any of them would say no."

"Good, well one of the first things I want you to do is to start preparing a list of potentials. You know what you need from skills and knowledge perspective, but Paul. They've got to have the right morals and ethics, that's the most important thing. I don't want to find out we've put nanites into someone that turns into a monster, drunk on their own personal power. If that ever happens, I will shut their nanites down after reversing any upgrades they've had."

"Of course, it's me Sam, you think I'd pick the wrong people?"

"No, but better to say it and risk upsetting you, than not say it and have you not realise it." Sam said with a shrug,

"Fair enough mate, fair enough." Paul said laughing.

"Shall we eat then?" Sam asked, smiling.

"Of course, if nothing else I get to look at more exquisite beauty and dream about having such loveliness by my side too." Paul replied laughing.

Rebecca and Victoria had outdone themselves; dinner was amazing and Sam giggled every time he caught Paul staring at the ladies. "It's ok to look mate, I somehow doubt either Rebecca or Victoria are going to complain about it." He said when he caught him looking for about the 5th time.

After dinner, Paul made his excuses to go home.