Evolution Unlocked Pt. 04

Story Info
The journey continues.
13.9k words
4.8
12.9k
24

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons engaged in any form of sexual activity are aged 18 or over. No permission is given or implied to copy, distribute or publish this work with the authors express permission copyright September 2022 James_Duncan

Part 4 - How things change

Sam felt himself slowly waken the following morning, the feeling of both the girls pressed against him wonderful and re-assuring, but also slightly different and it took him a moment to realise why.

Opening his eyes, he glanced down at each of them nestled in his arms and felt his breath catch as he took in each of their new gorgeous, breasts for the first time. They had both been utterly gorgeous before now, but somehow the sight of their now milk filled, pert and very large breasts called to him at some primal level.

He could see one of each beautiful pair, like perfect, pert, ripe melons, they gently rose and fell with their breathing, their nipples even larger and the urge to take them in his mouth was overpowering. He wanted to drink each of them and show them how much he loved them.

Those feelings transmitted themselves to his cock and it rapidly rose from his belly, becoming iron hard in mere seconds.

He couldn't help himself, as he gently lifted Rebecca with his arm, he needed to drink her and as she slowly stirred in his arm, he managed to latch his lips to her first teat, its warm bounty spraying into his mouth almost immediately, making him groan in unison to her own moan. His eyes lifted to her face and he saw the huge smile spread across it as she revelled in the feelings his lips were generating.

"Mmm, that feels wonderful master." She cooed gently, moving herself to push more of her newly enhanced tit into his mouth. "Feed from me every morning." She whispered as she manoeuvred herself and fed his iron hard cock into her warm wet pregnant pussy.

Sam groaned, the feelings of her invigorating milk rushing down his throat combined with the way her pussy gently milked his cock, trying to take it all inside her, but not quite able to now her cervix was closed.

Rebecca rose slightly, making his mouth stretch her teat as she glanced down at her other now huge, milk filled breast. "Oh my, I'm massive." She whispered, as she gently flicked her free nipple and small drops of milk started to ooze from it.

"Feels, so good, I feel like some kind of fertility goddess, feeding you, whilst you use my pregnant body, it feels amazing. I just wish you could cum in my womb and I could keep and hold all that massive amount of spunk where it belongs."

Sam felt her shudder as an orgasm rippled through her, her pussy's attempts to milk his balls intensifying as her milk squirted straight to the back of his mouth, her free nipple spraying spontaneously.

"We're going to need fresh bed linen every day if we do this." She moaned as he switched nipples and sucked down hard on her aching un-milked teat.

Victoria, stirred next to them, gently rising, before looking down at her own, newly huge tits and the even more massive, long hard nipples topping them. Her smile radiant as she took in her newly milk engorged teats.

"Drink me too master, she whispered as she watched Sam love her sister slave.

Sam nodded, intensifying his milking of Rebecca's second teat, desperate to drain her dry so he could milk his other slave properly.

Victoria squirmed as she watched the intensity of the connection between her master and sister slave intensify, she could feel their pleasure, like a warm glow radiating from them, washing through her, making her ready to take her sister slaves place.

"It's going to get very messy now if you come in our pussies master." Victoria, giggled.

"But we have been training our bottoms to please you," she whispered, gently stroking his huge balls, before running her fingers up to Rebecca's plugged anus. She glanced at Rebecca's face and saw the smile there, so she gently pulled on the plug, easing it from Rebecca's bottom.

"She wants you to take her last virginity master." Victoria whispered as she gently lifted Rebecca up till Sam's cream covered monstrosity popped free from her sister's pussy. Lovingly, she held his shaft and lined it up till it was pressing gently against Rebecca's starfish and watched in awe as Rebecca slowly pressed herself downwards.

Her master's huge helmet, slowly opened her sisters anus and she watched in fascination as Rebecca groaned as her last hole slowly stretched wider and wider, until finally, it gave up its last resistance and Sam's helmet popped inside Rebecca's arse.

Rebecca came hard, her eyes wide as she took more and more of Sam's monster in her final hole. He felt absolutely enormous as slowly her body adapted and took more and more of him in that taboo hole, until finally, she felt him fully sheathed in her depths, her anus milking his cock as orgasm after orgasm pulsed through her body. Different to the others, somehow naughtier, she couldn't explain, but god it felt good.

Nothing compared to the feeling of having him inside her womb, but this was amazing, different, but wonderful and the feeling that he had finally taken everything she could offer, made her melt.

Sam's mouth detached from her teat when it finally ran dry. "Oh god, you are so tight." He groaned as he suddenly rammed into her depths and erupted.

Rebecca's body spasmed as the hormone laded cum hit her insides, her body somehow screaming with pleasure, but also determined to milk its owner dry at the same time. Victoria looked on in awe as Rebecca's belly slowly expanded as Sam pumped more and more cum into her arse, blowing her up, just like he had the previous night.

When the orgasm finally subsided, Sam gently lifted the pair of them and rolled over to put Rebecca's near comatose form on her back, as he slowly withdrew his monstrous cock from her anus, letting the tip stay plugging her as her muscles naturally contracted and trapped all his cum deep inside her. The expression on her face, was one of total sated rapture and that made Sam's cock harden back to full strength immediately.

He glanced hungrily at Victoria's weeping teats, "come here Toy, I want to drink you." He whispered commandingly as he pulled her onto his lap, his still cream coated cock, nestling between her arse cheeks as her immediately latched onto her engorged teat.

Victoria, almost cried at the sudden release of milk from her first nipple, her pussy oozing juice that she rubbed up and down his thick shaft, coating it. She couldn't help herself; her hand found his cock as he pulled her forward and she rubbed his enormous helmet up and down her own crack.

"Take me like you took my sister. Pleeeassssee." She moaned. The intensity of the feeling as she felt Sam removed her plug was amazing, but it was nothing compared to feeling his huge hot helmet replace it, pressing against her final frontier. She howled in pure lust as she felt herself stretching wider and wider, until finally her body stopped its resistance and just like Rebecca minutes earlier, Sam took her final virginity with his monster.

She could feel her innards adapting as his cock went deeper and deeper into her bowels, until finally the fullest feeling she'd ever known flowed through her as her arse ground down onto his pelvis. His monstrous cock fully sheathed inside her.

"Fuck my arse, please master, you're huge back there." She howled as Sam guzzled her milk and started to drive her backwards and forwards, impaling her arse with every stroke.

Victoria lost all track of time, when the first huge orgasm hit her, it was like her conscious mind retreated and somehow her body operated on auto pilot, doing everything it could to please her owner. It was only the first huge jet of spunk hitting her innards that brought any sense back to her, as the waves of orgasm crashed higher and higher and she passed out.

She finally came awake to find herself snuggled against her sister, both of them with heavy lactating tits, and huge cum swollen bellies and somehow that was just as it should be.

She breathed gently as she looked in Rebecca's eyes and saw the contentment she felt reflected there.

"You two look incredible like that." Sam whispered from the end of the bed, the adoration in his eyes clear and complete.

"How long were we out Sam?" Rebecca asked quietly.

"Long enough for me to shower and get dressed my loves."

"By the way, my darling Toy." You might like to see this, as he mentally flicked the nanite display to both of them.

Victoria's breath caught in her throat, the tears started welling up as the display showed her, with not one, but two babies under her. She couldn't help herself, she squealed in delight

"Yes, my darling perfect Toy," Twins, not identical, but a boy and a girl, both perfect. Sam whispered gently as he kissed her.

"I love you; I love you, I love you both." She managed to get out through the tears and squeals, Rebecca nearly hugging the life out of her.

"However, you both may find this interesting." Sam said gently, changing the display to the due date of the children.

"Huh, what, no way, that can't be." Rebecca said quietly, before the information could register in Victoria's joy filled mind.

"Yes, it can my loves." Sam said gently. "It appears the nanites are using your improved bodies to speed things up somewhat, you will both be mothers is less than 5 months' time."

"What." Victoria shouted sitting up, her voice confused.

Sam pulled her into his arms and gazed into her confused eyes. "You won't be pregnant for 9 months my love, it's only going to be a bit over 4. Your improved bodies can grow my babies much faster, you're going to be huge, gravid and even more beautiful in a few short months time. Our babies will be with us in less than 5 months time."

"Really." Victoria whispered, her voice a little awestruck.

"Really, really." Sam laughed, doing his best impression of Shrek.

Sam winced slightly as she slapped him across the shoulder. "You're a very bad man, a very, very bad man." She whispered giggling.

"But you love me." He laughed.

"More than I can express." She replied smiling.

Sam called Paul and arranged for him to come round that afternoon and stay the night in the spare room, before heading down to the workshop.

Before he started putting the finishing touches to the AI, he had a look at the upgrade options available for them all. One of the more intriguing ones was to allow the nanites to store energy they harvested from sources other than the host bio electricity, in effect creating a new cell type that could store energy much like a super capacitor. He initiated that one in all of them, whilst examining some of the other options.

There was a new sub section in the menu entitled "protection", with all the upgrades within that revolving around protecting the host from danger and or damage. This entire section had appeared when the nanite's had been reconfigured, so clearly it was at least partly based around their new ability to harvest other forms of energy. On the plus side that confirmed that the energy stores upgrade was probably the wisest first choice.

The nanites had already made them effectively completely immune to any form of biological contaminant, but there were also options to immunise them against chemical pathogens and poisons etc, but if they were exposed to either high levels of pathogens, or unnatural ones, the nanites would notify them they had been.

Sam went through configuring the upgrades in the order he thought was right and noted that the first time, the nanites were asking for non normal food items in addition to normal food. Sam queue'd the upgrades and noted thankfully that the extra requirements were materials he had available in his workshop, that could be ground into a format they could easily ingest. The amounts were far from extreme, but the nanites were requesting Titanium, tungsten, boron, silicon and aluminium for these upgrades.

Sam put the needed material together and made a mental note to take them up to the girls at lunchtime. He then worked on putting the finishing touches to the AI programme.

He'd also had some ideas about things that would a good starting revenue for the "start-up company." Getting some additional funds flowing in, would allow them to start developing other things without drawing to much attention. Noting these down and setting them as projects for the next few weeks, Sam made the finishing touches to the AI and was pleased when it started up exactly as expected and started going through it's boot and awareness cycling.

This was estimated to take about 3-4 hours, so Sam, left the programme running, whilst he did the other things he needed to.

It felt rather strange wanking, let alone doing it into a large Pyrex container, but he couldn't really think of any other easy way to collect the nanites. If his estimations were correct, one load, would once put through the cleaning process, be more than sufficient to create at least 20 new "slaves" and that only a small amount of nanites in a saline solution needed to be injected into the subject. It was certainly going to be interesting to see how different the process was.

Once he'd finished, Sam grabbed the additional materials and went back upstairs for lunch. All of them made funny faces as they washed the additional material requirements down their throats, the tastes were not what you would call pleasant and Sam couldn't help but think that there had to be a better way of getting the materials the nanites needed into them.

Rebecca had the corporate structure she was suggesting mostly laid out and finalised and had started laying the groundwork to get the company registered in the way they wanted and Sam felt like serious progress had been made, when Paul rang on the door, shortly after lunch.

"Hey Sam, here I am as promised."

"Come in, let's dump your bag in the spare room before we get started."

Rebecca let him know telepathically that her and Victoria were off out for the afternoon.

Once that they'd dropped of Pauls bag, Sam took Paul down the workshop and explained the process in more detail, including the need for the first reset to go on overnight, then how the nanites would work on the upgrades already conducted starting with the gastro-intestinal ones.

Sam had already explained how he would send Paul a list via text of the additional nutritional upgrades for each upgrade as they were occurring, but he did note to Paul that he thought he would be likely to get cravings for the types of foods the nanites needed, which would act as a sort of back-up.

One thing Sam was curious about was the range on the nanites communication abilities and how far away Paul could be, before Sam would be unable to see him in the interface. The nanites were using an encrypted form of microwave data streams, but his research, showed they may well be able to piggyback their signal across other types of networks and this would be a good test of that.

Sam picked up the syringe, with the nanite solution in it and approached Paul. "So, what age do you want be reset to and what age do you want to appear as?"

"What did you do for yourself? You look a bit younger, but I suspect that's mainly the hair, but not enough to make people wonder what the hell?"

"Well I set myself to an apparent age of 40 and a physiological age of 25."

"Sounds good, lets go for that."

"I can also see that you've put on a bit of weight mate. The nanites will give two options for the excess body fat. Firstly you have the option of ejecting the excess, the second is to use it to make changes to yourself. Can I take it, option 2 is the preferred one?"

"Sure, why not, what kind of changes are we talking about?"

"Well, we can confirm when the initial assessment and diagnostics are done. For me, it gave me options to increase muscle mass, increase penile size and testicular capacity. Increase sperm production rate and fertility and also increase overall body size."

"Well a bit more muscle would be good, but I don't want to be significantly bigger. What did you do size wise down there? How do the ladies like it?"

Sam laughed at Pauls' discomfort. "Mate, I know you're already fairly big, but what I can tell you for certain, is that when I first went to take Rebecca as a 'Slave unit', I'd already taken myself to 10 inches, but it did an emergency upgrade to allow it to occur. Taking a slave that way requires you to breach the womans cervix and pump the nanites and cum directly into their womb. Twelve inches is the minimum the nanites required for that."

"Shit man, doesn't that scare the ladies half to death?"

"No, quite the contrary, with the pheromones you will be secreting, it makes them eager. Also, the hormones in your cum and pre cum will contain a lot of hormones like elastin, which allow their bodies to stretch and adapt to your size better without pain, although you do have to take it slowly at least until they've been upgraded.

It took a bit of getting used to being that size I tell you, especially with the amount of cum that you will be able to produce and that near total absence of a refractory period.

I'd suggest taking you to the minimum size the nanites will need, whilst making sure your sperm capacity and fertility is more than sufficient to create slave units, even though you won't be doing that to start with. Then once I give you control of yourself, you can set yourself to whatever you want."

"I take it that means, you've changed it since then for yourself?" Paul asked.

"Well yes, but it wasn't actually my idea, it was the ladies. They wanted me to fill them completely, use every single inch of them and be able to pump them so full of cum they look pregnant for a while before their body absorbs it."

"No fucking way, you're shitting me?"

"Nope, no shitting going on. You need to remember that I produce lots of pheromones and with the upgrades to their bodies, they cum a lot and cum really hard. They absolutely love it and want more. Although clearly different ladies will likely have different ideas. When you get to that stage, talk to them, be open and honest."

"Sounds good." Paul replied

"One other thing mate." Sam said gently, but in a way that got Pauls' attention. "Be very careful about the women you expose to your pheromones and especially your cum. I'll make sure your settings are fairly low, but some women will respond really strongly even at low settings. If you are going to even just fuck them, they are likely to get addicted to you, so make sure they are the right kind of person. Once you have control, if you slave someone that way, they are likely to be with you for a very, very long time.

I don't know how much the nanites can extend life expectancy, but it's a lot, They may even be able to keep you young forever, so bear that in mind. Making sure they are the right kind of person is critical.

I think the nanites will be able to make certain changes to limit some more extreme traits within personalities, but even if they could change that person fundamentally, it's one thing I will never allow to happen, ok?"

Sam was relieved to see that Paul was taking this part very seriously.

"Of course mate, it's your baby and your rules. Although I will admit that thought of being able to have ladies as gorgeous as Rebecca and Victoria, at my side, is intoxicating."

"I know mate, I know. One tip I would give you though, make sure you look at ladies that are older. That extra life experience and the ability to be able to press a reset button and do over and live how they now know they wanted to originally, was the biggest deciding factor for both Rebecca and Victoria.

I'm not saying ignore the young, gorgeous ones. More that, if you can have experience and wisdom, as well as exceptional beauty, why wouldn't you want that?"