All Comments on 'Evolution Unlocked Pt. 04'

by James_Duncan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wait was worth it, now to be uncomfortable and impatiently wait for more.

H2OBorneH2OBorneover 1 year ago

Awesome Chapter! Can't wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Michelle, that would get governmental influence. Plus when it comes to dealing with the corrupt dangers a way for someone to be rid of the threat. Looking forwards to what the future will bring and it's a countdown to the bet of what will happen first, Paul gets a bride or Victor and Anna make babies.

PurplefizzPurplefizz11 months ago

Better, the plot vs sex balance is way better in this chapter, plus I really like the idea that disabled Vets can get fixed. 👍

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“… The male principle, ..”

NO, THE WORD HERE IS ‘principal’ - the head of a school / the main manager or owner.

Great story, thank you.

But, I must say I find cervix-penetrating 12 inch dicks and E or G size breasts to be really silly and undesirable in the extreme.

ANY women I have ever known with such large breasts found them to be awkward, painful nuisances and immediately sought breast reduction surgery to perhaps C cups.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

I echo Purplefizz below on the potential fixes for veterans. I know far to many of us who are disabled to one extent or another, yet have a tough time getting responses from the government. I have been pursuing an Agent Orange exposure claim for about 15 years that has just now gotten some attention. As to the unrealistic sex, how do we know what the short or long term effects of nanite restoration might have? It seems to me that the constant renewal/repair process would preclude the pain/discomfort problems that the well endowed presently encounter. Much the same process for the cervix penetration issue. My wife complained the first few times I penetrated far enough to bump hers, but later in our relationship, she would periodically ask me to step up the pace and depth of the action. We came to the understanding that it was not to be a regular occurrence, and she had the choice. It worked well for us both.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Duncan@James_Duncan
Started writing stories in June 2021, having never written before. This is the first time I've published anything, as they seem to be going down well, and I'm finding it cathartic, then I will likely carry on, however I cannot give specific timescales for publishing new conten...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES